Saigon jumped in his hometown

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2007, 10:35 AM         #121
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhavenoidea.. is that u saigon?
 11 years ago '04        #122
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
so he got jumped by five cats??

atleast he didn't run like cam and jimmy did at the rucker
 11 years ago '05        #123
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 591 591
SAIGON IS FROM THE LOWER EAST SIDE YOU fu*kING d*ckHEAD!!
 05-28-2007, 10:51 AM         #124
nita0312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
No, he's not. I've heard him claim some town in upstate NY and Va. He's tight with Tru, who's from LES though.
 05-28-2007, 10:55 AM         #125
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...i don't condone jumpin nobody...but hell...i guess that's how homeboy felt...as far as the n*gga saigon bein "real" and all that sh*t...these days...anytime a n*gga is try'na portray themselves like they hard and is always runnin round wit they chest poked out talkin bout how they went to jail and all that...i figure they probably hysidin anyway...so that ain't really that surprisin...but then again...you got the n*ggas that might have went to school wit the n*gga...any n*gga really...he don't even have to be a rapper...but because he doin it right now...and they probably stuck right in the same position as they was when they was in school...n*ggas will hate just cuz...
 11 years ago '06        #126
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 T.O.N.Y said:
@ all these saigon stans coming at me...iam not even tryna air dude out

Don't nobody even like saigon. you just actin like a f*g**t.
 11 years ago '04        #127
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
i alwas been the same since back in the day

always felt like we should get paid

we on magazine or we get played......
 05-28-2007, 12:04 PM         #128
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
No (spring valley-on the hill, newburgh) and Martinsville(country as hell) VA
 05-28-2007, 12:17 PM         #129
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
IMO rappers have to portray they are "hard" and take no ish or else they will be eaten alive. In the public eye every rapper must put up a facade....I compare rappers to actors once the camera rolls, a mike is in their hand, or they are being interviewed they go into character mode. Saigon is as street as they come, but outside of his street mentality he is human.
...i mean...y'aint gotta do that...i guess n*ggas feel the need for that because of the fact that you got a scene that's flooded wit n*ggas that swear up and down they hard and how the use to sell all this dope...it don't take that to be no real man and not take sh*t off nobody...i ain't nowhere near no hoe n*gga...and i ain't never sold nan drug....never shot a n*gga...i mean...i rap...and i rhyme about what's real to me...and people can relate to that...because of the fact that like you said about the homie saigon..he's human just like everybody else out here...so ain't really no need...i don't think there is for all this profilin and perpretratin sh*t that be goin down...but then again...if it sell...fu*k it...
 05-28-2007, 01:12 PM         #130
commonCENTZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
Did you say you used to live in Spring Valley? I can tell because your hater mentality is showing big time.
haha....but not all ppl from the valley is holding onto that hater mentality (raised out in meadowlanes)....i give props where its due....and no matter all that comes about him getting jumped and what not, it shouldnt take away from his mic skill...

Last edited by commonCENTZ; 05-28-2007 at 01:14 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #131
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Culdn't give 2 stuffs, Warning Shots mixtape>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>99% of mixtapes ever released
 05-28-2007, 03:16 PM         #132
CreativeMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I have to say, is that if this was any other rapper, their street card would be revoked right about now. Boxden does not need to front, like they don't have a million threads a day about some rapper getting into an altercation or robbed. Y'all don't need to front like y'all don't clown them either. They don't get the "they're human, and things happen" treatment.
 11 years ago '04        #133
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 CreativeMind said:
All I have to say, is that if this was any other rapper, their street card would be revoked right about now. Boxden does not need to front, like they don't have a million threads a day about some rapper getting into an altercation or robbed. Y'all don't need to front like y'all don't clown them either. They don't get the "they're human, and things happen" treatment.
True, smh, all this d*ckriding on boxden is sickening.
 05-28-2007, 04:43 PM         #134
CreativeMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
I find it truly amazing how serious folks take rappers and their lives. WTF? street card, revoked, altercations, robbed, credibility....I am blown away!
Sadly, and very unfortunately they do. I, personally don't care either way. Because rappers are nothing more than human to me. Stick around, you'll see a whole lot of threads about who's real, who's fake, who has a criminal record and so fourth. It's gotten that bad. They even argue over these rappers money (as if they're seeing their bank accounts). I get a good laugh out of it myself. But the Boxden peeps need not front like they don't go there. Let something go down right now and they'll be all over it.
 11 years ago '04        #135
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
I'm not buying into the fact that u claim he is fake, being that i have seen pics of the n*gga when he was locked up chillin with mad hard body n*ggas in jail and he did like 7 years... and let me see u get jumped by 10 n*ggas and see what happens. I don't give a fu*k where he from duke but you not gonna sit there and tell me that the n*gga is fake and all that other bullsh*t. Alot of u internet geeks talk mad sh*t but on the street guaranteed yall turn bi*ch.

Last edited by marcchrome; 05-28-2007 at 04:56 PM..
 05-28-2007, 04:59 PM         #136
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
uhavenoidea.. is that u saigon?
I was gonna ask the same exact sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #137
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Jumpin somebody don't make you tough cause 9 times out of 10, people who go around jumpin people get caught slippin by themselves and get the brakes beat off they a.ss. Yall run yall mouth like some b*tches man foreal, stop with the I heard sh*t im tired of it.
 05-28-2007, 05:07 PM         #138
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CreativeMind said:
Sadly, and very unfortunately they do. I, personally don't care either way. Because rappers are nothing more than human to me. Stick around, you'll see a whole lot of threads about who's real, who's fake, who has a criminal record and so fourth. It's gotten that bad. They even argue over these rappers money (as if they're seeing their bank accounts). I get a good laugh out of it myself. But the Boxden peeps need not front like they don't go there. Let something go down right now and they'll be all over it.
Guess what, you're a Boxden "peep" too d*ckhead
 05-28-2007, 05:13 PM         #139
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
Nah lowlife your momma is for having you!!! Grow up!
you dont even know me

and at you telling me to "grow up" after making an immature momma joke

all y'all criticizing what people post on Boxden and y'all continue to log on and post yourselves, you're dismissed

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 05-28-2007 at 05:22 PM..
 05-28-2007, 05:22 PM         #140
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
Whatever!!! 9 times out of 10 you are from some low income area in NJ....let's pick one Camden, East Orange, Irvington, Newark......Ni**** you ain't even on my level....you are below me, garbage and btw, dismissed is spelled with one "s". ....LOSER. I am a female and if you want to play we can play, but I will eat your triflin azz alive.
and you do know its "ass" not azz

oh man you must be Saigon on the low catching all these feelings and now you trying to get at Jersey priceless
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy