When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
if he did get jumped he probably deserved it with all that sh1t he be sayin
 05-23-2007, 08:11 PM         #102
WallyRokk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam that suks for sai

i dont give a fuk wat kinda person he is pus*y or gangsta
im only interested in his music lol

alot of these rappers r pus*y or snakes or shady or got sum lameness to em
but if the music is tight, it really dont matter
sh*t i make fun of alot of rappers i listen to as a matter of fact

yo even if sai had sh*t locked in his own hood dont mean no body gon test em or jump em for that matta

rappers get robbed n jumped all the time it seems
weather cuz sum1 didnt like em or they hatin on em or they jus tryna get dough

sh*t if i respect a rapper n he slippin wen i see him ,shining n tryna stunt, n im starvin... i might jus hafto yap dat nikka lol

n word to sayin it might of happened but not exactly like duke said
alot of sh*t get added in twisted wen it comes to word of mouth lol
 11 years ago '05        #103
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
so basically the story is..

saigon got setted on by 10 haitian n*ggas...
and he was with his friend...no burna no nothing...
and you are referring to him as a bi*ch??

stupid n*ggas these days yo....WHEN HAS IT BEEN OFFISHALL TO BE JUMPED BY 10 n*ggaS..WHEN WHEN WHEN..

iono i wud have ran cause when there is a group that is two digits load of people.....i know thats gonna be trouble...thats a lil too much...and i mean SOME haitian n*ggas just wanna blow your head off...ive seen alot of sh*t get in with some haitians in my days of life...not the nicest group of people.....but damn...if its true i feel bad for sai..hes cool....but w/e..

NEXT STORY
 11 years ago '04        #104
ojsimpson 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 7 7
 T.O.N.Y said:
:finger:

TOFL aint ever lied
Who cares. Since when did how real your life is, equal how good of a rapper you are? Thats why ya'll respect Jeezy, dipset and dudes like that. Back when Mef was talkin about cuttin dude's eyelids off and feedin them sleeping pills, nobody believed he was k!llin people. It was just ill that he came up with that sh*t. Pac got r*ped on Riker's but nobody said he wasn't a respectable rapper because of it. Thats like saying you won't watch Stephen King movies anymore cause he wrote a children's book. No Gangsta rapper is real. Dudes is not flippin birds and k!llin neggas and then coming in the studio and rapping about it. Its entertaintment, expression, and imagination, nothing more. Ya'll act like little kids not knowing wrestling ain't real. Bottom line is Saigon may contradict himself a lot, but overall he is trying to deliver the message of knowledge. That is truley what we need back in our music. It needs to be cool again to know something besides knowin how many ounces there are in a pound.
 11 years ago '06        #105
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 T.O.N.Y said:
it is definitley the suburbs....jus cus a place is the suburbs doesnt mean it isnt ghetto...what u gunna call SV an urban area?
Yo Call It Upstate NY.

I dont Consider Buffalo The Suburbs. Hasnt any of yall been anywhere?

Buffalo Is grimmey .
 11 years ago '04        #106
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447

who cares? the man makes hot music
 05-23-2007, 11:31 PM         #107
ricky79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Aint Saying Nothing Bout Dude Who Started The Topic, But I'm Honestly Tired Of People Who Think If You Get Jumped Or Robbed That You Aint Gangsta. I Don't Bang, But I Been Jumped, Robbed, & stabbed. I Ain't Snitch Once & I Ain't Alwayz Retaliate. If I'm Caught Slippin' I Chalk It Up. Problem Is If I'm Not Slippin, Somebody Gettin Hurt. Bottomline. It's Too Many Suburb Kids Believing This Bullsh*t Rappers Portray & They Think You Gotta Be Untouchable 2 Be Legit. I Think We All Agree 2 Of The Greatest Rappers Ever Aint Alive Because They Wuzzint Even Untouchable. Like Pac Said "You Can Be Touched."
 05-24-2007, 02:54 PM         #108
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #109
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
Nice record T.O.Fl....

Name Record STreak Win Percent

T.O.N.Y 0 - 0 0 in a row 0%

you must be proud
 05-24-2007, 03:11 PM         #110
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GreatWhites said:
he prob did get jumped...but he aint pus*y...

remember last summer, Saigon was leavin a club, two dudes tried to jump him for his chain...he got busted open, but he still beat the sh*t outta the two dudes that jumped him, and he stole their cell phone...

& btw, i doubt any of ur "boys" went to school wit Saigon...being at age 14, he was in jail for murder...dude wasn't released until 2002.....

btw, Saigon got mad respect in EVERY hood....cuz the murder charge & cuz dude is nasty wit his fists...could outbox almost anybody in any hood...

that is why it took 10 dudes to get @ him...

everybody knows him, knows what hes about, and knows not to fu*k wit him one on one...cuz u will end up gettin ur sh*t busted...
That's the problem with youth today. Why someone got to do a bid to get respect?
 11 years ago '06        #111
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
he got jumped by 11 guys.
of course he couldnt do anything about that, hes not the fu*king hulk or something.
it doesnt make him any less of a rapper.
 05-24-2007, 04:27 PM         #112
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Styles said:
Nice record T.O.Fl....

Name Record STreak Win Percent

T.O.N.Y 0 - 0 0 in a row 0%

you must be proud
*diddy dances on this fool's grave*
 05-24-2007, 04:49 PM         #113
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight well i jus got an update from my boy on how this sh*t all went down

... (5:43:51 PM): it's because saigon talked sh*t
... (5:43:53 PM): he said get your n*gga
... (5:43:57 PM): it wasn't 10 n*ggas
... (5:43:59 PM): it was like 5
DRz ScarFace (5:44:01 PM): oh
... (5:44:05 PM): and he called them out
... (5:44:07 PM): he said get your n*ggas
DRz ScarFace (5:44:10 PM): really
... (5:44:10 PM): and come see me
... (5:44:16 PM): yeah saigon started it
DRz ScarFace (5:44:21 PM): LOL damn
... (5:44:23 PM): he called them out
DRz ScarFace (5:44:26 PM): see i posted the story all wrong
DRz ScarFace (5:44:37 PM): all these f*gs like 10 on 2 aww man Sai is the most gangsteriss every
DRz ScarFace (5:44:39 PM): ever*
... (5:44:44 PM): lol
... (5:44:47 PM): the n*gga called them out
... (5:44:53 PM): he said "do you know who i am"
... (5:44:54 PM): to the n*ggas
... (5:44:59 PM): haitian n*ggas don't care about that
... (5:45:02 PM): so they pulled him out
... (5:45:08 PM): and sonned him and his boy
 05-24-2007, 04:53 PM         #114
P-P-Paterson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ojsimpson said:
Who cares. Since when did how real your life is, equal how good of a rapper you are? Thats why ya'll respect Jeezy, dipset and dudes like that. Back when Mef was talkin about cuttin dude's eyelids off and feedin them sleeping pills, nobody believed he was k!llin people. It was just ill that he came up with that sh*t. Pac got r*ped on Riker's but nobody said he wasn't a respectable rapper because of it. Thats like saying you won't watch Stephen King movies anymore cause he wrote a children's book. No Gangsta rapper is real. Dudes is not flippin birds and k!llin neggas and then coming in the studio and rapping about it. Its entertaintment, expression, and imagination, nothing more. Ya'll act like little kids not knowing wrestling ain't real. Bottom line is Saigon may contradict himself a lot, but overall he is trying to deliver the message of knowledge. That is truley what we need back in our music. It needs to be cool again to know something besides knowin how many ounces there are in a pound.
powerful
 05-24-2007, 04:59 PM         #115
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
aight well i got the inside scoop on this sh*t right here 100% truth...even in the rumors section at AHH right now

yep, hes talkin bout Saigon, this happened in Spring Valley, NY (Sai's real hometown, he be reppin brooklyn but hes actually from this town 20 minutes outside the city), i know cus i lived there for a short period of time and even use to see the dude, Spring Valley is not gully per say since i was coming from the city but I wouldnt say its soft either, dont let the name fool u, if uve ever been there u know its got its grimey spots

well the story goes Sai was at this apartment complex in the valley tryna pick up this chick, somehow her man finds out and is not letting that happen...grabs like 10 hatian dudes, and they pull sai and his friend out the car...hold his boy down so he cant do sh*t, and start stompin on saigon for a good minute, saigon ends up in the hospital and theres even a police report cus his car got fu*ked up by the dudes,

let me jus break it down for u this cat saigon is not as gangster as he portrays himself to be, so dont come in here sayin some dumb sh*t like Sai is gangster he probably has bodies, hes done madd time, etc. etc....cus i know cats who went to HS with this dude who know him all to well, he is a fake, ive even been told was on the varsity cheerleading team back in his SVHS days LOL

Where was you at in Spring Valley? Cause i used to live there over by the flea market....I remember Saigon there also...he used to live on the hill and used to rap at the center with some other kid.....SAIGON IS NOT pu**y...like this dude is making him out to be....this lil n*gga was a wild short skinny n*gga that would scrap....He from Spring Valley fareal....and he aint no chump...
later i moved to Nyack, but Spring Valley gets it in....believe that..
Rockland County is no joke

Last edited by The Mighty Joe; 05-24-2007 at 05:07 PM..
 05-24-2007, 05:05 PM         #116
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
Where was you at in Spring Valley? Cause i used to live there over by the flea market....I remember Saigon there also...he used to live on the hill and used to rap at the center with some other kid.....He from Spring Valley fareal..
later i moved to Nyack
i use to live over by pascack...near the old UA theatre n SV marketplace
 05-24-2007, 05:08 PM         #117
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
i use to live over by pascack...near the old UA theatre n SV marketplace
Oh Ok...i aint been over there in years....was good with SV?
everyone still hang out downtown by the train and bus station?
 05-24-2007, 05:12 PM         #118
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
Oh Ok...i aint been over there in years....was good with SV?
everyone still hang out downtown by the train and bus station?
sh*t i moved from over there myself about 4 years go...so its been a hot minute
 05-26-2007, 01:55 AM         #119
P-P-Paterson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ these guys.

its all good, u win some u lose some.

i cant wait for that album. that sh*t gon be a classic. he got a song wit jay-z on his album, and this dude who works wt AB told me theres another artist on the track that cant be mentioned yet. but sai is bout to drop some gems onyall n*ggas. supposedly his release date is july 31st but who knows when it will drop officially.
 11 years ago '06        #120
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 The Mighty Joe said:
Where was you at in Spring Valley? Cause i used to live there over by the flea market....I remember Saigon there also...he used to live on the hill and used to rap at the center with some other kid.....SAIGON IS NOT pus*y...like this dude is making him out to be....this lil n*gga was a wild short skinny n*gga that would scrap....He from Spring Valley fareal....and he aint no chump...
later i moved to Nyack, but Spring Valley gets it in....believe that..
Rockland County is no joke
He's not the only one, and that wasn't the point. Some of us were just saying, if this was anybody else, they'd be getting it hard right now. But because Saigon is somebody they are in favor of, he gets a pass. Dude got caught slipping plain and simple. If everybody else can get dissed for catching a blemish, then so can he. He's not exempt from it, no disrespect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy