Saigon jumped in his hometown

most viewed right now
 121
audio inside R kelly new 19min song about his life
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
My first dime piece.. WWYD?
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Floyd Mayweather Disses 50 Again: "Me & You Are Not On The Same Level!"
208 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Melo went to Germany...
43 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 1290 1290
 slimwillie said:
yeah maybe dude ain't gangsta but he never said he was.in fact he got a song that go
what make it cool to be a gangsta??what makes it cool to be a thug???

just cause dude got jumped by 10 dudes doesn't mean he's soft.obviously the ni66a that was gettin 10 dudes to f!ght for his chick is softer.maybe he should let his boy's fukk that ho since he can't defend her on his own 2 like a man.

you ni66az is funny u think 10 on 2 is even.or makes the 2 ppl. pussies but real talk them 10 ni66az is weak and soft.i wouldn't even feel the need to stomp nobody if it was me and 9 homeboys against a "fake gangsta" rapper and his boy.
get
real talk
 05-23-2007, 01:39 AM         #82
P-P-Paterson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yeah maybe dude ain't gangsta but he never said he was.in fact he got a song that go
what make it cool to be a gangsta??what makes it cool to be a thug???

just cause dude got jumped by 10 dudes doesn't mean he's soft.obviously the ni66a that was gettin 10 dudes to f!ght for his chick is softer.maybe he should let his boy's fukk that ho since he can't defend her on his own 2 like a man.

you ni66az is funny u think 10 on 2 is even.or makes the 2 ppl. pussies but real talk them 10 ni66az is weak and soft.i wouldn't even feel the need to stomp nobody if it was me and 9 homeboys against a "fake gangsta" rapper and his boy.
get
nothin but real talk. props on the sig too.
 05-23-2007, 01:43 AM         #83
P-P-Paterson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
real shyt. I've been jumped and it's not that cool, it was pretty fun now that i think about it, and I'm alive.

But anyway, this story is bullshyt. I already told ya'll the lowdown of what happened on that other thread.

Check it.

I was walking down flatbush ave right? Just minding my business about to go cop some trees. Next thing I know I see Jim Jones walking by, and I'm thinking to myself, damn he got a big a.ss head and what the fu*k is he doing around here? I pay it no mind and keep walking to the weed spot. After i get my herbals I start back to my homies crib, and this time I see 'Da Bush Babies.' Ya'll remember them? Well they are grown a.ss old men now.

Anyway, One of Da Bush Babees approches Jim Jones and I cant hear what he says but it looked like he was trying to punk Jimmy for his chain. Next thing I know Jimmy yells out "Baaaaaaalliiiiiiiiin," and from the clear blue sky Juelz Santana and Hell Rell jump out of these trees, out of nowhere. Now it's four on three, but Jimmy uses their distraction as a chance and runs away like a track runner, leaving Hell Rell and Juelz to fend for themselves. Hell Rell opens up a sewer cover and jumps in like a Ninja Turtle, leaving poor little Jules by his self. All the time, I'm sitting on the park bench twisitng up my herb and eating Funyons. Anyway, one of the bush babees slaps Julez like a ho, he falls on the floor and another bush babee kicks him in his a.ss. Then the third bush babee farts in his face while the last bush babee takes all his jewels and money.

That's exactly how it went down.
call me crazy, but i believe this dude
 11 years ago '04        #84
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 30 30
Getting jumped 10-2 is fu*king lame as fu*k.
 05-23-2007, 02:13 AM         #85
P-P-Paterson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I see what you're saying but at the same time I think the Cam thing is different. It was JIMMY who got jumped and Cam ran, it may have been 2 on 10 in the Jimmy situation if Cam joined in and been all gangster like he claims he is, but he ran. That's why CAM gets called a pus*y, not Jimmy. Jimmy got jumped like Sai and his homie got jumped, sometimes n*ggas catch L's, you can't blame them for that. Jimmy may get called sh*t because of his chain stolen here and there but for that particular incident it's Cam who gets ragged on, because he did the exact opposite than what he claims he is would've normally have done.

And for those reasons I can see why people are defending Saigon cuz getting jumped is different than one-on-one. And Cam and them get called pussies cuz when they are in those situations they react completely differently than what they claim.
as i was reading thru this thread i was wondering when someone would point that out. i dont clown jimmy for gettin jumped at all, sh*t even if he was runnin. i woulda did the same, and cam, i dont kno man. i mean, yeah the whole gettin jumped thing. but sh*t i rather go out and get jumped wit my n*gga, thats what u call feelin ya n*ggas pain n/h. cam would get a lot more respect if he woulda helped jimmy out, in which he did get pushed away yeah, but if the n*gga woulda pushed me like that and i was cam iwoulda stole on his a.ss. basically, jim shouldnt get clowned or criticized gettin jumped. same goes with the chain snatchin. anyone can get got.

*waits for some dumb fu*k to quote me and say im a dipset d*ckrider even though i dont really like them in the first place*
 05-23-2007, 02:28 AM         #86
P-P-Paterson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The a**hole said:
it wasnt over no girl. he shot dude because dude had beef with one of his people
"...some kid bumped into me, i didnt even know em, i had the razor on, first i was gonna blow em, but no i had to show em, so i pulled out that gun wit them 9 slugs in it and i started to throw em"

nothin to do wit one of his dudes.

heres a video where he talks about it.

 11 years ago '04        #87
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
T.O.Fl...what do u know?
 11 years ago '04        #88
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,300 | Props total: 174 174
he prob did get jumped...but he aint pus*y...

remember last summer, Saigon was leavin a club, two dudes tried to jump him for his chain...he got busted open, but he still beat the sh*t outta the two dudes that jumped him, and he stole their cell phone...

& btw, i doubt any of ur "boys" went to school wit Saigon...being at age 14, he was in jail for murder...dude wasn't released until 2002.....

btw, Saigon got mad respect in EVERY hood....cuz the murder charge & cuz dude is nasty wit his fists...could outbox almost anybody in any hood...

that is why it took 10 dudes to get @ him...

everybody knows him, knows what hes about, and knows not to fu*k wit him one on one...cuz u will end up gettin ur sh*t busted...
 05-23-2007, 09:28 AM         #89
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if its true, mother fu*ker got beat by TEN dudes, not like it was him and his boy and one guy beat the p!ss outta both of em...he still gunna bring hip hop back......
 05-23-2007, 03:16 PM         #90
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Styles said:
T.O.Fl...what do u know?
:finger:

TOFL aint ever lied
 05-23-2007, 03:16 PM         #91
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GreatWhites said:
he prob did get jumped...but he aint pus*y...

remember last summer, Saigon was leavin a club, two dudes tried to jump him for his chain...he got busted open, but he still beat the sh*t outta the two dudes that jumped him, and he stole their cell phone...

& btw, i doubt any of ur "boys" went to school wit Saigon...being at age 14, he was in jail for murder...dude wasn't released until 2002.....

btw, Saigon got mad respect in EVERY hood....cuz the murder charge & cuz dude is nasty wit his fists...could outbox almost anybody in any hood...

that is why it took 10 dudes to get @ him...

everybody knows him, knows what hes about, and knows not to fu*k wit him one on one...cuz u will end up gettin ur sh*t busted...
saigon never murdered anyone
 05-23-2007, 04:11 PM         #92
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you all were as into yourselves as you are this story, you'd be rich....
 05-23-2007, 04:23 PM         #93
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your full of sh*t, fu*k you for trying to make dude look bad...Saigon a cheerleader yeah right that just proves your lying....
 05-23-2007, 04:29 PM         #94
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said:
Your full of sh*t, fu*k you for trying to make dude look bad...Saigon a cheerleader yeah right that just proves your lying....
ur feelings hurt? what reason do i have to make dude look bad?? i could give a fu*k less...and like i stated 100 times before in this thread, the cheerleader sh*t is a rumor, i dont even know if its true

sai getting jumped in the burbs = 100% truth tho...sorry stans
 11 years ago '04        #95
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
If this is true, ironic this is the same dude who judges other people for getting jumped in their own hood. Yeah son has mention Mooseknuckle, but most of the interviews I read son shouts out Brooklyn more than his hometown.
 05-23-2007, 06:17 PM         #96
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
yea n*ggaz defending Sai getting jumped in his hood

yet sh*t on Cam and Jim being outnumberd by bk n*ggaz and running at the rucker

im not saying that either of these guys are gangsta or pus*y getting jumped even in your own hood happens

but the hypocracy of boxden allways makes me laugh
LOL at this dipset mark using this story to defend his boyfriends
 11 years ago '06        #97
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 364 364
 T.O.N.Y said:
ur feelings hurt? what reason do i have to make dude look bad?? i could give a fu*k less...and like i stated 100 times before in this thread, the cheerleader sh*t is a rumor, i dont even know if its true

sai getting jumped in the burbs = 100% truth tho...sorry stans
spring valley is not the suburbs, its not the most ghetto place but its far from suburbs
 05-23-2007, 06:38 PM         #98
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
spring valley is not the suburbs, its not the most ghetto place but its far from suburbs
it is definitley the suburbs....jus cus a place is the suburbs doesnt mean it isnt ghetto...what u gunna call SV an urban area?
 11 years ago '04        #99
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 T.O.N.Y said:
:finger:

TOFL aint ever lied


lies lies lies. Quiet, n00b.
 05-23-2007, 06:49 PM         #100
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Styles said:
lies lies lies. Quiet, n00b.
da fu*k is a t-styles?

*looks t-styles in his basement and forces him to create shiny avatars at a sweat shop rate*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Swear her in! Couldnt forgive myself if I didn't post this
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Angel eyez
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
I Signed Up For Tidal For Free & Decided To Stay!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
SMH Sony out here trying to set the bag on fire again. Venom won't have iconic..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside NBA 2K19 Hands-on Impressions - Takeover System, Stealing/Blocking, S..
82 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Got to hold the NOTE 9 today !!!!!! Its Lit
46 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Godzilla: King Of The Monsters Official Trailer
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Vanilla or Chocolate???
142 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy