Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2007, 04:05 PM         #61
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Are you 2 stupid motherfu*kers really about to get in a f!ght over some rappers? Godamn!
why u break the f!ght up?
i just got my popcorn

11 years ago '04        #62
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
I know for a fact Brian (Sai) wasnt no Cheerleader in HS..
Son might have gotten jumped up in Spring Vally, cuz its on some small town sh*t up there and n*ggaz hate. That aint no secret.
 05-22-2007, 04:24 PM         #63
The Asshole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this fignt go down tape it and put it on youtube.
 11 years ago '04        #64
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11258 11258
 T.O.N.Y said:

well the story goes Sai was at this apartment complex in the valley tryna pick up this chick, somehow her man finds out and is not letting that happen...grabs like 10 hatian dudes, and they pull sai and his friend out the car...hold his boy down so he cant do sh*t, and start stompin on saigon for a good minute, saigon ends up in the hospital and theres even a police report cus his car got fu*ked up by the dudes,
SMH...

let the birds fly. f!ghting over a female is beyond weak.

and what?...im now supposed to think sai is a pus*y, just because he got beat? BY 10 fu*kING HAITIANS? im sorry but nobody on this board is gonna get blindsided 10 to 1 and come out with a W.

sai brings heat, he speaks on real issues, and thats all that should matter. if he was a cheerleader thats funny, but honestly, people change. hes been through some sh*t.
 05-22-2007, 04:33 PM         #65
BestThreadMaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saigon is 2 wack to even exxplane
 05-22-2007, 04:46 PM         #66
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
I know for a fact Brian (Sai) wasnt no Cheerleader in HS..
Son might have gotten jumped up in Spring Vally, cuz its on some small town sh*t up there and n*ggaz hate. That aint no secret.
aight...well like i said i didnt know the cheerleader sh*t to be a fact...thats just some sh*t i heard...but him getting jumped is 100% true...iam sorry if this changes nething for u stans...lol *watches these kids rip down their saigon posters*
 05-22-2007, 04:48 PM         #67
BestThreadMaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ ur so fu*kin dumb a.ss
 05-22-2007, 04:49 PM         #68
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nita0312 said:
I thought he capped some nygga in the club, over a girl, ironically. That's why he was locked up for most of his teenage years and early adult life.
supposedly he shot his own man in the a.ss by mistake during a shoot out, and thats 1 of the reasons he got arrested back in the day jus like i said about the cheerleader sh*t i dont know if its true, but i heard alot of suspect stories about this guy

and yes this dude is a sucker for love, got jumped over a chick, and ive known a few dudes who wanted to f!ght or rob dude cus he was tyrna mess wit their girl/ex-girl...this dude be promising all these chicks cars and jewelry and sh*t tellin em how hes gunna blow
 05-22-2007, 04:50 PM         #69
BestThreadMaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
 05-22-2007, 04:52 PM         #70
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let my nuts go bestthreadmaker
 05-22-2007, 04:56 PM         #71
BestThreadMaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ u wish u was the resistence u f*ggit azz bi*ch :finger:
 05-22-2007, 05:11 PM         #72
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
SMH...

let the birds fly. f!ghting over a female is beyond weak.

and what?...im now supposed to think sai is a pus*y, just because he got beat? BY 10 fu*kING HAITIANS? im sorry but nobody on this board is gonna get blindsided 10 to 1 and come out with a W.

sai brings heat, he speaks on real issues, and thats all that should matter. if he was a cheerleader thats funny, but honestly, people change. hes been through some sh*t.
real talk

thread needs to be closed now
 05-22-2007, 05:11 PM         #73
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so because you get jumped.... that means your not gangsta? who jumps a pus*y nicca? why not shoot the fair one.. if you know he soft.
 11 years ago '06        #74
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 203 203
 T.O.N.Y said:
supposedly he shot his own man in the a.ss by mistake during a shoot out, and thats 1 of the reasons he got arrested back in the day jus like i said about the cheerleader sh*t i dont know if its true, but i heard alot of suspect stories about this guy

and yes this dude is a sucker for love, got jumped over a chick, and ive known a few dudes who wanted to f!ght or rob dude cus he was tyrna mess wit their girl/ex-girl...this dude be promising all these chicks cars and jewelry and sh*t tellin em how hes gunna blow
god damn u a hater and u got ur facts all screwed up, saigon shot an innocent bystander u dumbass, if u watched his DVD, he breaks down everything that went down that night, and how is he a sucker for love when he try to bag a chick and it was the boyfriend who got jealous??
 05-22-2007, 05:36 PM         #75
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-22-2007, 05:39 PM         #76
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yeah maybe dude ain't gangsta but he never said he was.in fact he got a song that go
what make it cool to be a gangsta??what makes it cool to be a thug???

wasn't he the same one poppin off sh*t about hot prodigy gets beat up everytime and how mobb deep are studio gangsters
 05-22-2007, 05:44 PM         #77
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
wasn't he the same one poppin off sh*t about hot prodigy gets beat up everytime and how mobb deep are studio gangsters
yep...at leat prodigy got robbed in QB...Sai got jumped in suburban NY

Last edited by T.O.N.Y; 05-22-2007 at 05:59 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #78
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 Dead Prezidents said:
real shyt. I've been jumped and it's not that cool, it was pretty fun now that i think about it, and I'm alive.

But anyway, this story is bullshyt. I already told ya'll the lowdown of what happened on that other thread.

Check it.

I was walking down flatbush ave right? Just minding my business about to go cop some trees. Next thing I know I see Jim Jones walking by, and I'm thinking to myself, damn he got a big a.ss head and what the fu*k is he doing around here? I pay it no mind and keep walking to the weed spot. After i get my herbals I start back to my homies crib, and this time I see 'Da Bush Babies.' Ya'll remember them? Well they are grown a.ss old men now.

Anyway, One of Da Bush Babees approches Jim Jones and I cant hear what he says but it looked like he was trying to punk Jimmy for his chain. Next thing I know Jimmy yells out "Baaaaaaalliiiiiiiiin," and from the clear blue sky Juelz Santana and Hell Rell jump out of these trees, out of nowhere. Now it's four on three, but Jimmy uses their distraction as a chance and runs away like a track runner, leaving Hell Rell and Juelz to fend for themselves. Hell Rell opens up a sewer cover and jumps in like a Ninja Turtle, leaving poor little Jules by his self. All the time, I'm sitting on the park bench twisitng up my herb and eating Funyons. Anyway, one of the bush babees slaps Julez like a ho, he falls on the floor and another bush babee kicks him in his a.ss. Then the third bush babee farts in his face while the last bush babee takes all his jewels and money.

That's exactly how it went down.

All of ya'll are a**holes. My shyt is funny, so I'll quote my own shyt. And laugh at it!

11 years ago '06        #79
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 T.O.N.Y said:
aight well i got the inside scoop on this sh*t right here 100% truth...even in the rumors section at AHH right now

yep, hes talkin bout Saigon, this happened in Spring Valley, NY (Sai's real hometown, he be reppin brooklyn but hes actually from this town 20 minutes outside the city), i know cus i lived there for a short period of time and even use to see the dude, Spring Valley is not gully per say since i was coming from the city but I wouldnt say its soft either, dont let the name fool u, if uve ever been there u know its got its grimey spots

well the story goes Sai was at this apartment complex in the valley tryna pick up this chick, somehow her man finds out and is not letting that happen...grabs like 10 hatian dudes, and they pull sai and his friend out the car...hold his boy down so he cant do sh*t, and start stompin on saigon for a good minute, saigon ends up in the hospital and theres even a police report cus his car got fu*ked up by the dudes,

let me jus break it down for u this cat saigon is not as gangster as he portrays himself to be, so dont come in here sayin some dumb sh*t like Sai is gangster he probably has bodies, hes done madd time, etc. etc....cus i know cats who went to HS with this dude who know him all to well, he is a fake, ive even been told was on the varsity cheerleading team back in his SVHS days LOL

Just cause u Took an L dont auttomaticaly make u fake. Muhhamad Ali, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones have all gotten they a.ss Whoop.

Besides that, there is the obvious... where did u get your information from? and dont say allhihop cause they never said it was Saigon.
 05-22-2007, 09:08 PM         #80
nita0312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:

I ain't no Sai stan, but I like his music. He's hot. But you just refuted your own statement wasn't it you that posted he was in and out of jail over some kid shyt? To the real Sai stans, I'm sure popping off in his club solidifies his gangsta.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy