Saigon jumped in his hometown

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
soo much pain in my life
 11 years ago '06        #42
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Bobby's World said:
Yeah I know.
You don't know what you believe do you?
I didn't say all of that. I'm just saying dispite that fact, it doesn't mean the altercation didn't happen. It might have, and dude was just adding extra to it.
 11 years ago '06        #43
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
that was attempted robbery but saigon ended up robbing them for their phones
Yeah, but not before his temple was sliced open and he had to get blood/get stitched up at the hospital.
 05-22-2007, 02:52 PM         #44
The Asshole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Yeah I know.
You don't know what you believe do you?
hell yeah
 11 years ago '06        #45
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 2609 2609
SMH that it means you aint real no more because you got jummped by 10 dudes. I dont even fuk wit saigon like that nor do i care about how gangsta he is just thought it was funny that nuggas say he aint real cause he got jummped!
 11 years ago '05        #46
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MissLoveOne said:
I didn't say all of that. I'm just saying dispite that fact, it doesn't mean the altercation didn't happen. It might have, and dude was just adding extra to it.
Yeah...so I have a double standard for not believing a muthafu*ka that adds in his own extra sh*t right? That's like somebody telling me here's some kool aid its delicious when its really some generic a.ss flavor-aid just with some extra sugar in it.
 11 years ago '05        #47
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 Curtisimo said:
*yawn*

im just noticing the hypocracy of this thread

if the same rumor was about 50, cam,prodigy, wayne etc

there would of been a bunch of dudes hating on them

but since its a rapper that everybody likes and doesnt hate

yall quick to defend them

all im saying if yall gonna call a spade then call everybody a spade

yall n*ggaz are playing favorites
I see what you're saying but at the same time I think the Cam thing is different. It was JIMMY who got jumped and Cam ran, it may have been 2 on 10 in the Jimmy situation if Cam joined in and been all gangster like he claims he is, but he ran. That's why CAM gets called a pus*y, not Jimmy. Jimmy got jumped like Sai and his homie got jumped, sometimes n*ggas catch L's, you can't blame them for that. Jimmy may get called sh*t because of his chain stolen here and there but for that particular incident it's Cam who gets ragged on, because he did the exact opposite than what he claims he is would've normally have done.

And for those reasons I can see why people are defending Saigon cuz getting jumped is different than one-on-one. And Cam and them get called pussies cuz when they are in those situations they react completely differently than what they claim.
 11 years ago '05        #48
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1491 1491
Saigon always says he from MOOSEKNUCKLE.....HE WAS BORN IN BROOKLYN.....and if you in COUNTY JAIL AT 14....You did somethin' serious...Cuz otherwise you would be in juvi....and You do know you can look a n*ggas jail record up right?
 11 years ago '06        #49
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 slimwillie said:
nah homie i thought he got his chain snatched.
yeah he got his shyt snatched but snatched it back, thats while gettin his dome gettin sliced open
 11 years ago '06        #50
exprezzionz 11 heat pts11
space
space
$881 | Props total: 48 48
yeh my boyz live in that complex they told me the same sh*t...on of my ex's cuzzins be liftin wit that n*gga all the time...
 11 years ago '06        #51
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Yeah...so I have a double standard for not believing a muthafu*ka that adds in his own extra sh*t right? That's like somebody telling me here's some kool aid its delicious when its really some generic a.ss flavor-aid just with some extra sugar in it.
I didn't say you. I was just speaking in general.
 11 years ago '07        #52
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
the me put it this way.....

its a situation that happened... if u got jumped by 10 ppl today would we be talking about it on bx? no...

everyones trying to act hard in the game.. shut up..

how can he not get "jumped" from people in numbers?

and truth is i think he's a sh*t emcee imo.. but how can u clown him for this?
 11 years ago '05        #53
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
So we're supposed to believe you or some of your friends, a bunch of local nobodies? Yeah I seen Tupac the other day too. Too many fu*king haters in this world. Whether he is street or not he is one of the best rappers in NY right now.

Last edited by Santoro; 05-22-2007 at 03:40 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #54
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Are you 2 stupid motherfu*kers really about to get in a f!ght over some rappers? Godamn!
 11 years ago '04        #55
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
PM T.O.N.Y. If you want the new Saigon or 50 Cent album!!
 11 years ago '05        #56
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
This is a sad day in online forums.
 05-22-2007, 03:52 PM         #57
nita0312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
he was in and out of jail....this dude was in county jail when he was 14....not even anything serious....most his sh*t is fabricated
I thought he capped some nygga in the club, over a girl, ironically. That's why he was locked up for most of his teenage years and early adult life.
 05-22-2007, 03:56 PM         #58
The Asshole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nita0312 said:
I thought he capped some nygga in the club, over a girl, ironically. That's why he was locked up for most of his teenage years and early adult life.
it wasnt over no girl. he shot dude because dude had beef with one of his people
 05-22-2007, 03:56 PM         #59
The Asshole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care about this thug sh*t. im a music fan
 11 years ago '05        #60
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
yeah maybe dude ain't gangsta but he never said he was.in fact he got a song that go
what make it cool to be a gangsta??what makes it cool to be a thug???

just cause dude got jumped by 10 dudes doesn't mean he's soft.obviously the ni66a that was gettin 10 dudes to f!ght for his chick is softer.maybe he should let his boy's fukk that ho since he can't defend her on his own 2 like a man.

you ni66az is funny u think 10 on 2 is even.or makes the 2 ppl. pussies but real talk them 10 ni66az is weak and soft.i wouldn't even feel the need to stomp nobody if it was me and 9 homeboys against a "fake gangsta" rapper and his boy.
get

I applaude real talk. Man talk:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy