Saigon jumped in his hometown

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2007, 01:47 PM         #21
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys cant read
 05-22-2007, 01:49 PM         #22
The Asshole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saigon make real hip hop and im copping the album
 11 years ago '05        #23
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 T.O.N.Y said:
i said dudes i know who went to HS told me that....i didnt say if it was true or not cus i dont know... @ yall twistin this sh*t really tryna defend dude might as well not even have posted sh*t

thats a horrible comparison too...prodigy is a part of mobb deep a big group...sai is kinda underground still ppl r jus startin to hear of him and no1 has had ne beef wit him so why would it have came to light yet? plus he's from a smaller town = means smaller amount of ppl know the truth
All I'm sayin is get the pictures from the dudes that went to HS with him and post them yo.

You'll get all the brownie points and propz and you'll also be the envy of the entire Boxden universe. Plus you'll solidify your claim.

Better yet...be a hustler and sell them sh*ts to the source or XXL. Get some money homie. They'll definitely be interested in your story.
 05-22-2007, 01:53 PM         #24
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
All I'm sayin is get the pictures from the dudes that went to HS with him and post them yo.

You'll get all the brownie points and propz and you'll also be the envy of the entire Boxden universe. Plus you'll solidify your claim.

Better yet...be a hustler and sell them sh*ts to the source or XXL. Get some money homie. They'll definitely be interested in your story.
my homeboy is already on it...hes tryna find a yearbook from back then...u gotta understand that sh*t was like over 10 years ago...id like to see a pic 2 cus personally i think the cheerleader claim is BS too

that would jus be :wow:
 11 years ago '06        #25
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao n*ggas tryin to bring highschool up .ALOT can change when u get out of highschool. n*gga is just hatin. i dun care how thug us is..or not....anybody can get jumped.
 11 years ago '07        #26
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 249 249
better than getting punched in the eye by ONE person he got jumped what wus he gonna do
 11 years ago '05        #27
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
And that's your argument? The cheerleader line. Like I said, everybody has dirt on them they don't want people to know. I didn't say whether I believed it or not. I was just pointing out the double standard. Besides, that still doesn't mean he didn't get jumped or beat up. He very well could have. I was just pointing out the hypocrasy of a lot of folks. In fact, I hope a lot more of these so-called "real" dudes get exposed, because I get tired of people thinking they can't be touched.
There's no double standard. There's only fact and fiction. AND LIKE I SAID BECAUSE DUDE THROUGH THE FICTION IN HIS STORY IT MAKES ME DOUBT WHETHER HE'S ACTUALLY TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH. With that being said, how is he exposing anyone that's so called "real" WITHOUT ANY PROOF?
 11 years ago '05        #28
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 T.O.N.Y said:
my homeboy is already on it...hes tryna find a yearbook from back then...u gotta understand that sh*t was like over 10 years ago...id like to see a pic 2 cus personally i think the cheerleader claim is BS too

that would jus be :wow:
No it wouldn't be :wow: if I had those pics...it would be $$$ching-ching:D
 05-22-2007, 02:00 PM         #29
GR2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope you get jumped by 10 dudes, see how ''gangsta'' you are.
 11 years ago '06        #30
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 T.O.N.Y said:
i said dudes i know who went to HS told me that....i didnt say if it was true or not cus i dont know... @ yall twistin this sh*t really tryna defend dude might as well not even have posted sh*t

thats a horrible comparison too...prodigy is a part of mobb deep a big group...sai is kinda underground still ppl r jus startin to hear of him and no1 has had ne beef wit him so why would it have came to light yet? plus he's from a smaller town = means smaller amount of ppl know the truth
Speaking of Prodigy, I saw that pic of him. Dude looked about 9 or 10 in some slack pants. In fact, I didn't see the big hype about it. I was disappointed to tell you the truth. I was expecting to see something truthfully embarassing, at an older age. It just looked like a kid dressed up to me. I didn't see what was so bad. Hell, I probably got some photos of myself I ain't like when I was a kid. That were funny looking. But get use to the defending of Saigon. I caught hell simply because I disagreed with his wreckless talking, about other rappers in his interviews.
 05-22-2007, 02:06 PM         #31
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what if he was a Cheerleader he was probably fu*king all the bi*ches in the team...dont judge a n*gga by his cover

n*ggas always finding something to point out
 11 years ago '06        #32
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
There's no double standard. There's only fact and fiction. AND LIKE I SAID BECAUSE DUDE THROUGH THE FICTION IN HIS STORY IT MAKES ME DOUBT WHETHER HE'S ACTUALLY TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH. With that being said, how is he exposing anyone that's so called "real" WITHOUT ANY PROOF?
I didn't say he was exposing anything. All I said was, I hope a lot of these dudes who are deemed as real, get their dirt exposed too. Just to let some folks know they aren't untouchable either. Anyway, there is a double standard. Like I said before, plenty of rappers have been dissed and called fake or p*ssy, because of certain events that have taken place. They either got jumped or got into some other stuff, and everybody went crazy talking about how fake they are, and how they don't f!ght back or did nothing. Yet when it's a certain rapper that they favor, it's automatically oh it can't be true, and where's proof.
 11 years ago '05        #33
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
I didn't say he was exposing anything. All I said was, I hope a lot of these dudes who are deemed as real, get their dirt exposed too. Just to let some folks know they aren't untouchable either. Anyway, there is a double standard. Like I said before, plenty of rappers have been dissed and called fake or p*ssy, because of certain events that have taken place. They either got jumped or got into some other stuff, and everybody went crazy talking about how fake they are, and how they don't f!ght back or did nothing. Yet when it's a certain rapper that they favor, it's automatically oh it can't be true, and where's proof.
Yeah okay...but you replied to me and my arguement is WHERE'S THE PROOF THAT SAIGON WAS A CHEERLEADER, because it was THAT remark that made me toss dude's story out of the window. Now if this same story came from a more credible source okay you got it. Saigon isn't even in my rotation and IMO he fell off. But c'mon man cheerleading? Giddafu*kouttahere. Can't go for that.
 11 years ago '06        #34
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Yeah okay...but you replied to me and my arguement is WHERE'S THE PROOF THAT SAIGON WAS A CHEERLEADER, because it was THAT remark that made me toss dude's story out of the window. Now if this same story came from a more credible source okay you got it. Saigon isn't even in my rotation and IMO he fell off. But c'mon man cheerleading? Giddafu*kouttahere. Can't go for that.
I didn't say I believed the cheerleading part anyway.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
c'mon ya'll he got jumped by ten n*ggas and he's soft? 10 n*ggas against 2? Ya'll funny...
 11 years ago '04        #36
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 Curtisimo said:
yea n*ggaz defending Sai getting jumped in his hood

yet sh*t on Cam and Jim being outnumberd by bk n*ggaz and running at the rucker

im not saying that either of these guys are gangsta or pus*y getting jumped even in your own hood happens

but the hypocracy of boxden allways makes me laugh
true-fu*king-story
 05-22-2007, 02:29 PM         #37
mikehc27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
he was in and out of jail....this dude was in county jail when he was 14....not even anything serious....most his sh*t is fabricated

It is on public record that he did years for some gun busting as a teen.
 11 years ago '06        #38
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
the shyt is that is suspect to me is the thread starter keep saying that he is just stating what he heard and that he not dissing saigon but yet u say he's fake
 11 years ago '05        #39
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
I didn't say I believed the cheerleading part anyway.
Yeah I know.
You don't know what you believe do you?
 11 years ago '06        #40
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 slimwillie said:
Sai been robbed about 2 years ago.he ain't deny it
that was attempted robbery but saigon ended up robbing them for their phones
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy