Saigon jumped in his hometown

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2007, 01:00 PM         #1
12426 pageviews
206 comments

T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon jumped in his hometown

aight well i got the inside scoop on this sh*t right here 100% truth...even in the rumors section at AHH right now

[pic - click to view]

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/

I CAN'T SAY NAMES! I heard a certain New York rapper got beat down in his own city. I mean, stuff happens. I heard he was pulled out of his car and served. Sad.
yep, hes talkin bout Saigon, this happened in Spring Valley, NY (Sai's real hometown, he be reppin brooklyn but hes actually from this town 20 minutes outside the city), i know cus i lived there for a short period of time and even use to see the dude, Spring Valley is not gully per say since i was coming from the city but I wouldnt say its soft either, dont let the name fool u, if uve ever been there u know its got its grimey spots

well the story goes Sai was at this apartment complex in the valley tryna pick up this chick, somehow her man finds out and is not letting that happen...grabs like 10 hatian dudes, and they pull sai and his friend out the car...hold his boy down so he cant do sh*t, and start stompin on saigon for a good minute, saigon ends up in the hospital and theres even a police report cus his car got fu*ked up by the dudes,

let me jus break it down for u this cat saigon is not as gangster as he portrays himself to be, so dont come in here sayin some dumb sh*t like Sai is gangster he probably has bodies, hes done madd time, etc. etc....cus i know cats who went to HS with this dude who know him all to well, he is a fake, ive even been told was on the varsity cheerleading team back in his SVHS days LOL

206 comments for "Saigon jumped in his hometown"

11 years ago '04        #2
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
lol thats crazy, thats what that n*gga gets for fu*kin with another n*ggaz chick
 11 years ago '06        #3
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 T.O.N.Y said:
aight well i got the inside scoop on this sh*t right here 100% truth...even in the rumors section at AHH right now

yep, hes talkin bout Saigon, this happened in Spring Valley, NY (Sai's real hometown, he be reppin brooklyn but hes actually from this town 20 minutes outside the city), i know cus i lived there for a short period of time and even use to see the dude, Spring Valley is not gully per say since i was coming from the city but I wouldnt say its soft either, dont let the name fool u, if uve ever been there u know its got its grimey spots

well the story goes Sai was at this apartment complex in the valley tryna pick up this chick, somehow her man finds out and is not letting that happen...grabs like 10 hatian dudes, and they pull sai and his friend out the car...hold his boy down so he cant do sh*t, and start stompin on saigon for a good minute, saigon ends up in the hospital and theres even a police report cus his car got fu*ked up by the dudes,

let me jus break it down for u this cat saigon is not as gangster as he portrays himself to be, so dont come in here sayin some dumb sh*t like Sai is gangster he probably has bodies, hes done madd time, etc. etc....cus i know cats who went to HS with this dude who know him all to well, he is a fake, ive even been told was on the varsity cheerleading team back in his SVHS days LOL
damn thats qrazy but wat i dont understand is dat he got locked up at the age of 14 and u say he was a cheerleader at high school, hows dat?
 05-22-2007, 01:13 PM         #4
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
damn thats qrazy but wat i dont understand is dat he got locked up at the age of 14 and u say he was a cheerleader at high school, hows dat?
he was in and out of jail....this dude was in county jail when he was 14....not even anything serious....most his sh*t is fabricated
 11 years ago '05        #5
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
how do u know it was him and it was over a girl?

how is he a fake if he caught cases and spent a lot of his life in jail?

Last edited by wr8201; 05-22-2007 at 01:17 PM..
 05-22-2007, 01:17 PM         #6
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wr8201 said:
how do u know it was him and it was over a girl?
i know ppl who live in the apartment complex where this sh*t went down, every1 there basically knows what happened
 05-22-2007, 01:20 PM         #7
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yeah maybe dude ain't gangsta but he never said he was.in fact he got a song that go
what make it cool to be a gangsta??what makes it cool to be a thug???

just cause dude got jumped by 10 dudes doesn't mean he's soft.obviously the ni66a that was gettin 10 dudes to f!ght for his chick is softer.maybe he should let his boy's fukk that ho since he can't defend her on his own 2 like a man.

you ni66az is funny u think 10 on 2 is even.or makes the 2 ppl. pussies but real talk them 10 ni66az is weak and soft.i wouldn't even feel the need to stomp nobody if it was me and 9 homeboys against a "fake gangsta" rapper and his boy.
get
Nah, but he does be talkin about not snitchin and airin dudes out...why cant he get aired out for some sh*t that happened to him...iam jus lettin yall know what i heard from some reliable sources...this sh*t is true...i could give a fu*k less about saigon, i actually like his music jus some of the sh*t ive heard about him is :wow: :wow:
 11 years ago '05        #8
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I don't believe that sh*t. And that bi*ch in homboy's avatar is crazzzzy^^^^^
 11 years ago '06        #9
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 slimwillie said:
just cause dude got jumped by 10 dudes doesn't mean he's soft.obviously the ni66a that was gettin 10 dudes to f!ght for his chick is softer.maybe he should let his boy's fukk that ho since he can't defend her on his own 2 like a man.
real shyt. I've been jumped and it's not that cool, it was pretty fun now that i think about it, and I'm alive.

But anyway, this story is bullshyt. I already told ya'll the lowdown of what happened on that other thread.

Check it.

I was walking down flatbush ave right? Just minding my business about to go cop some trees. Next thing I know I see Jim Jones walking by, and I'm thinking to myself, damn he got a big a.ss head and what the fu*k is he doing around here? I pay it no mind and keep walking to the weed spot. After i get my herbals I start back to my homies crib, and this time I see 'Da Bush Babies.' Ya'll remember them? Well they are grown a.ss old men now.

Anyway, One of Da Bush Babees approches Jim Jones and I cant hear what he says but it looked like he was trying to punk Jimmy for his chain. Next thing I know Jimmy yells out "Baaaaaaalliiiiiiiiin," and from the clear blue sky Juelz Santana and Hell Rell jump out of these trees, out of nowhere. Now it's four on three, but Jimmy uses their distraction as a chance and runs away like a track runner, leaving Hell Rell and Juelz to fend for themselves. Hell Rell opens up a sewer cover and jumps in like a Ninja Turtle, leaving poor little Jules by his self. All the time, I'm sitting on the park bench twisitng up my herb and eating Funyons. Anyway, one of the bush babees slaps Julez like a ho, he falls on the floor and another bush babee kicks him in his a.ss. Then the third bush babee farts in his face while the last bush babee takes all his jewels and money.

That's exactly how it went down.

Last edited by Dead Prezidents; 05-22-2007 at 01:25 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #10
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
if this is true then i doubt saigon wont do anything about it, i dont know how u can call saigon fake or soft though
 11 years ago '06        #11
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Bobby's World said:
I don't believe that sh*t. And that bi*ch in homboy's avatar is crazzzzy^^^^^
Why is it so hard to believe? You think dude can't get caught slipping or have skelitons in his closet. He ain't exempt from having dirt on him that people don't know about. My whole thing is, if this was any other rapper, they're whole cred/image would be ragged on. But let it be somebody you like, then it's not believable.
 05-22-2007, 01:28 PM         #12
Raul Duke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, getting beating down by 10 dudes makes you soft.

This is dumb, true or not.
 05-22-2007, 01:32 PM         #13
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all these saigon stans coming at me...iam not even tryna air dude out

like i said before...iam jus telling ya what happened

and no getting jumped by 10 dudes does not make you soft...i never said that, that sh*t happens, but what happened sai, where was ur burner?

the point of the story was that he got jumped in his hometown, he has no love in his hometown, probably cus he never reps it cus hes afraid ppl will think hes soft if he says hes from spring valley, ny
 11 years ago '07        #14
Young Ive 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 0 0
props to slimwillie the fact he got jumped by 10 dudes is a thread wasted you wouldn't post it if he had beat all ten would you he wrong for trying to get dude shorty but its gay when you got 2 jump sumbody
 11 years ago '05        #15
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MissLoveOne said:
Why is it so hard to believe? You think dude can't get caught slipping or have skelitons in his closet. He ain't exempt from having dirt on him that people don't know about. My whole thing is, if this was any other rapper, they're whole cred/image would be ragged on. But let it be somebody you like, then it's not believable.

I don't believe it for the simple fact dude said Saigon was a fu*king cheerleader. That k!lled the whole story. You're just as stupid as he is if you believe that. Yeah he couldve got jumped but c'mon the cheerleader sh*t is just hate, so therefore this source is suspect. If so...post the pictures cause every fu*kin participant in cheerleading has taken at least ONE picture demonstrating their cheerleading school spirit. If Prodigy's got a suspect picture then Saigon's got to have some suspect pictures too if dude is telling the truth.
 11 years ago '06        #16
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 T.O.N.Y said:
and no getting jumped by 10 dudes does not make you soft...i never said that, that sh*t happens, but what happened sai, where was ur burner?

I read an interview where Saigon says people should stop carrying guns or some shyt like that. They ask him if he carries, he says he doesn't but only because he can't carry.
 05-22-2007, 01:44 PM         #17
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
I don't believe it for the simple fact dude said Saigon was a fu*king cheerleader. That k!lled the whole story. You're just as stupid as he is if you believe that. Yeah he couldve got jumped but c'mon the cheerleader sh*t is just hate, so therefore this source is suspect. If so...post the pictures cause every fu*kin participant in cheerleading has taken at least ONE picture demonstrating their cheerleading school spirit. If Prodigy's got a suspect picture then Saigon's got to have some suspect pictures too if dude is telling the truth.
i said dudes i know who went to HS told me that....i didnt say if it was true or not cus i dont know... @ yall twistin this sh*t really tryna defend dude might as well not even have posted sh*t

thats a horrible comparison too...prodigy is a part of mobb deep a big group...sai is kinda underground still ppl r jus startin to hear of him and no1 has had ne beef wit him so why would it have came to light yet? plus he's from a smaller town = means smaller amount of ppl know the truth

Last edited by T.O.N.Y; 05-22-2007 at 01:45 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #18
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Bobby's World said:
And that's your argument? The cheerleader line. Like I said, everybody has dirt on them they don't want people to know. I didn't say whether I believed it or not. I was just pointing out the double standard. Besides, that still doesn't mean he didn't get jumped or beat up. He very well could have. I was just pointing out the hypocrasy of a lot of folks. In fact, I hope a lot more of these so-called "real" dudes get exposed, because I get tired of people thinking they can't be touched.
 05-22-2007, 01:46 PM         #19
The Asshole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why hip hip is dead. yall focus on everything but the music

plus how do gettin jumped make u pus*y?
 05-22-2007, 01:47 PM         #20
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if this was true...cause you got jumped by 10 hatian dudes...doesnt make you less of a gangsta he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time....fu*king with the wrong female
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now