Cop Gets Fire For Getting BLOW JOB From PORNSTAR WhileOn Duty Dut(ACTUAL BLOG/PHOTOS)

most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside When you're Ice Cube sometimes you gotta play nice with lame ass clowns
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Yall remember Johnny blaze?
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
NBA Gary Payton gives zero fu-ks lol
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside My brother and I smacking famous p**nstars assses and rapping about it
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-22-2007, 05:23 AM         #1
18991 page views
36 comments


DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cop Gets Fire For Getting BLOW JOB From pr0nSTAR WhileOn Duty Dut(ACTUAL BLOG/PHOTOS)
 

 
NSFW:

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.barbiecummings.com/?p=79
(MUST SEE BLOG)



KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- A Tennessee State Trooper is on paid leave after allegations surface about s3x at a traffic stop.

The woman involved is apparently an adult video actress who lives in Knoxville. She has posted a vivid description of the incident on her personal website and blog.

This incident allegedly took place on May 7 in Middle Tennessee. It involves a trooper who works out of the Nashville district office. Another employee brought the incident to light.

THP spokesman Mike Browning confirms that the trooper, who WATE-TV is not naming, was placed on administrative leave May 11, after the allegations surfaced.

The incident allegedly took place in Wilson County near Highway 840 and Interstate 40.

Included below, in her blog, Barbie, an adult video actress, lists an entry about the trooper dated May 7. The site and blog is much to graphic to show here on our website or on TV.

In short, she writes she was pulled over early in the morning. The trooper asks what she does for a living and she tells him she makes "dirty movies." The trooper then pulls up her website in his patrol car.

She writes that the trooper tossed "narcotic pills" she had into some bushes and she performed a s3x act on him. Then she writes, "he asked me if he could take photos, I said yes, only if i can have them, he said okay. He even made little videos too."

Those graphic pictures are on Barbie's website and the Tennessee Highway Patrol along with TBI is investigating whether or not a video exists. The woman has been interviewed by the Criminal Investigations Division of THP. This trooper has worked with THP since the mid-1990's. He will remain on leave while troopers investigate further.


[pic - click to view]

 http://wate.com/Global/st .. .asp?S=6539232


Last edited by DINER0; 05-22-2007 at 05:25 AM..

36 comments for "Cop Gets Fire For Getting BLOW JOB From PORNSTAR WhileOn Duty Dut(ACTUAL BLOG/PHOTOS)"

 05-22-2007, 06:24 AM         #2
strikewhun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: talk about "getting off" easy...
 11 years ago '04        #3
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$19,322 | Props total: 1955 1955
"paid leave"? what a punishment. i'm not hatin' on him, though, at all. i love a good b.j.
 05-22-2007, 07:06 AM         #4
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe he works for bangbus.com on the side..
 11 years ago '05        #5
mecca 
space
avatar space
space
$547 | Props total: 0 0
wow......
 11 years ago '05        #6
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 764 764
I got her sh*t

she's great to watch :)
 05-22-2007, 08:19 AM         #7
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah too funny...good sh*t
 05-22-2007, 08:24 AM         #8
MONEY MOB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I got her sh*t

she's great to watch :)
i totally agree!:applause:
 05-22-2007, 08:49 AM         #9
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea
this bi*ch looks good too
 05-22-2007, 08:58 AM         #10
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
"paid leave"? what a punishment. i'm not hatin' on him, though, at all. i love a good b.j.
yeah, i was about to say, what is the point of paid leave? you get one less cop on the street, for the same price. why not cut his pay for a bit? dont make no damn sense.
 05-22-2007, 09:02 AM         #11
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaaa
her blog entry sounds like a typical cheesy pr0no plot. hilarious.
 05-22-2007, 09:12 AM         #12
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he gets a bj on the job from a hot a.ss pr0nstar, and then he dont gotta work and still gets paid, what a lucky bastard.....
 11 years ago '04        #13
BrBHZ 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,687 | Props total: 3658 3658
ahhh good old fashions.luts....

the perks of being a state trooper...you can get head on the clock and a paid vacation...
 05-22-2007, 10:01 AM         #14
Answ3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heard about this on Opie & Anthony...I still find it funny that she still got a ticket lol
 05-22-2007, 10:01 AM         #15
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What good is the law if those who enforce the law break the law?
 11 years ago '07        #16
kuruptjatt 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 2431 2431
she a dumb hoe, she like how she would deal it again, lol
 11 years ago '06        #17
DUNDUN 
space
avatar space
space
$896 | Props total: 149 149
dum as cop wanted her 2 take pics..........smh @ him getting paid leave for accepting a bribe.........
 11 years ago '05        #18
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$6,021 | Props total: 847 847
 durdysoufpleya said:
hahaaa
her blog entry sounds like a typical cheesy pr0no plot. hilarious.
i just read it and this bi*ch is crazy. She said she swallowed, she probably got something swallowing random dudes.
 11 years ago '07        #19
fats82 
space
avatar space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 DINER0 said:
NSFW:

(MUST SEE BLOG)



KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- A Tennessee State Trooper is on paid leave after allegations surface about s3x at a traffic stop.

The woman involved is apparently an adult video actress who lives in Knoxville. She has posted a vivid description of the incident on her personal website and blog.

This incident allegedly took place on May 7 in Middle Tennessee. It involves a trooper who works out of the Nashville district office. Another employee brought the incident to light.

THP spokesman Mike Browning confirms that the trooper, who WATE-TV is not naming, was placed on administrative leave May 11, after the allegations surfaced.

The incident allegedly took place in Wilson County near Highway 840 and Interstate 40.

Included below, in her blog, Barbie, an adult video actress, lists an entry about the trooper dated May 7. The site and blog is much to graphic to show here on our website or on TV.

In short, she writes she was pulled over early in the morning. The trooper asks what she does for a living and she tells him she makes "dirty movies." The trooper then pulls up her website in his patrol car.

She writes that the trooper tossed "narcotic pills" she had into some bushes and she performed a s3x act on him. Then she writes, "he asked me if he could take photos, I said yes, only if i can have them, he said okay. He even made little videos too."

Those graphic pictures are on Barbie's website and the Tennessee Highway Patrol along with TBI is investigating whether or not a video exists. The woman has been interviewed by the Criminal Investigations Division of THP. This trooper has worked with THP since the mid-1990's. He will remain on leave while troopers investigate further.

The only perks of being an officer
 11 years ago '07        #20
UltimateWarrior 
space
avatar space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
wow thats wow
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Another kind of thick- Blindian babygirl
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
😍Gyal you a walking trophy🏆🏆🏆
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Joe Budden visits Styles P at Juices For Life
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Gta online after hours coming July 24th
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jul 19 - Whoopi Goldberg told Jeanine Pirro to Ďget the f--k outí afte..
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Police have officially identified and indicated the 4 people involved ..
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Alley Boy Says Jeezy Don't Run Atlanta
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Quentin Miller Freestyle on Hot 97
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy