When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Y'all Think About This Shit?
STRAIGHT FIRE! 72 33.80%
Pretty Good 66 30.99%
Decent/Average 31 14.55%
Dissapointment 23 10.80%
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! 21 9.86%
Voters: 213. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO AT YA'LL ARGUING AT WHAT"S R&B? AND WHAT'S NOT? HE SAID IT'S GOING TO BE MORE UPTEMPO SONGS. IF YOU THINK HE"S NOT GOING TO SELL RECORDS,YA'LL WRONG. (I'M NOT A BIG R.KELLY LIKE I USED TO BE) BUT TO ME THE CD IS ALRIGHT ALBUM. AND WHO EVER SAID HE USED ALOT OF SOUTH BEATS? HOW DO YOU KNOW? HE COULD OF DID SOME OF THOSE SO CALLED SOUTH BEATS.

Last edited by MDz; 05-22-2007 at 01:32 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #62
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 Birdman's Back said:
no, R&B means rhythm & blues it dont mean rhtym & bi*ches. i never ONCE said that R. Kelly needs to get away from that u fu*ktard. i never ONCE said that he has ever NOT done that, i said that it was too much for ME like all of his albums. dumbass.
Can't even try to make a valid point without calling me a name...tsk tsk yung one.

The literal meaning of R&B is Rhythm & Blues...however, if you honestly think females aren't at the forefront and the idea of modern R&B, then I don't even know what to tell ya bruh.

Same Person said:
jesus fu*kin christ u moron. i did not say "he sings for the bi*ches too much" u dipsh*t. i said its too much for ME, ME, ME. u idiot. R. Kelly does him and he does it the best, gotdamn u r fu*kin an illiterate fu*kin dipsh*t arent you? I, ME DOES NOT like all that sh*t for the bi*ches, ME, thats why I didnt like the album. u ever heard of a fu*kin OPINION, thats what that is. get a life u fu*kin idiot.
And dayum bruh, you can't go two minutes without cussing or something or getting mad at somebody for some irrelevant sh*t.

If it's not that serious to you, why you getting tight for?
 11 years ago '04        #63
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
And whoever said why is Kid Rock credited on the Rockstar song...are you deaf? Can you NOT heard that n*gga in the 3rd verse??
 11 years ago '06        #64
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
KELLZ DOUBLE UP ALBUM IS A BANGER I LIKE THE WHOLE THING EXCEPT LIKE 2 SONGS BUT IMMA HAVE TO GIVE 4/5 KELLZ JUST CHANGING sh*t UP RIGHT NOW
 05-22-2007, 03:23 PM         #65
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*bumps 'Get Dirty' for the 20th time*
 11 years ago '06        #66
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
 KingCapo said:
Can't even try to make a valid point without calling me a name...tsk tsk yung one.

The literal meaning of R&B is Rhythm & Blues...however, if you honestly think females aren't at the forefront and the idea of modern R&B, then I don't even know what to tell ya bruh.

And dayum bruh, you can't go two minutes without cussing or something or getting mad at somebody for some irrelevant sh*t.

If it's not that serious to you, why you getting tight for?
check my posts dipsh*t. thats how i talk. im not gonna keep sayin the same damn sh*t over and over so im done wit u. go k!ll yourself or somethin.
 11 years ago '05        #67
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 Birdman's Back said:
check my posts dipsh*t. thats how i talk. im not gonna keep sayin the same damn sh*t over and over so im done wit u. go k!ll yourself or somethin.
Whatever lil one.

I ain't ya father so I'll let ya lil a.ss do what you need to do.

You really can't be no older than 14 though.
 05-22-2007, 06:34 PM         #68
Muzik Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, can somebody inform on how i go about getting this album as well as the usda explict retail???
 11 years ago '06        #69
space
space
space
 KingCapo said:
Whatever lil one.

I ain't ya father so I'll let ya lil a.ss do what you need to do.

You really can't be no older than 14 though.
no actually im 20, bi*chboy.
 11 years ago '06        #70
space
space
space
 Muzik Money said:
damn, can somebody inform on how i go about getting this album as well as the usda explict retail???
yea go to the store and buy it......

or go in the jukebox.
 11 years ago '06        #71
dandman 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
solid album imo about 3 tracks that im not feelin
 11 years ago '06        #72
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 Birdman's Back said:
jesus fu*kin christ u moron. i did not say "he sings for the bi*ches too much" u dipsh*t. i said its too much for ME, ME, ME. u idiot. R. Kelly does him and he does it the best, gotdamn u r fu*kin an illiterate fu*kin dipsh*t arent you? I, ME DOES NOT like all that sh*t for the bi*ches, ME, thats why I didnt like the album. u ever heard of a fu*kin OPINION, thats what that is. get a life u fu*kin idiot.
You're gettin a lil too heated over someone challenging your opinion....maybe you need ya boyfriend to rub ya azz or something....you're angry....
 11 years ago '06        #73
sincere7576 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 0 0
not his best but good i love real talk kells is a fool
 11 years ago '06        #74
space
space
space
 yumflip said:
You're gettin a lil too heated over someone challenging your opinion....maybe you need ya boyfriend to rub ya azz or something....you're angry....
no, it just gets fu*kin old havin to say the SAME sh*t over and over to get a point across to dipsh*ts like yourself.
 11 years ago '04        #75
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
It's aight, but dude is 40 years old and still desperately wants to be a rapper. I miss the old Kells. That jam wit Chamillionaire is hot and Rock Star is my sh*t, but I can only give it a 3/5.
 11 years ago '05        #76
youngmeriwether 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman's Back said:
it was ight. alot of ridin and bi*ch songs. a lil too much for me. i liked "The Champ", "Double Up", "Tryin To Get A Number", "Get Dirty", "The Zoo", "I'm Flirt", "Real Talk", "Hook It Up", "Rock Star", "Best Friend", & "Rise Up". the rest was just too much music for the bi*ches. "Blow It Up" & "s3xy Girl" def. shoulda been on there.
lol so im a.ssumin u like da sh*t...either u hate it or love it...the sh*t is crack...the n*gga kelly can write and make hits....HES THE KING OF R&B :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #77
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
i think it's a hot album...much props to the boy kellz....not quite a 5 and not quite a 4...so maybe 4.3-4.5...
 11 years ago '06        #78
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
hot album 4 sho
 05-23-2007, 03:11 AM         #79
Mzsweetkakes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D It sounds like it will be good even though. Others dont think so but thats just an O.P
 11 years ago '04        #80
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 syxx2001 said:
Well thats one problem I have with Kelly. One song he is "praise God" then the next he is "Im tryna fu*k something" then the next he is "this is for the troops in Iraq", I wish the n*gga would quit bouncing around so much.

Hes a versatile artist. something not many artist these days are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy