Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Y'all Think About This Shit?
STRAIGHT FIRE! 72 33.80%
Pretty Good 66 30.99%
Decent/Average 31 14.55%
Dissapointment 23 10.80%
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! 21 9.86%
Voters: 213. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
theking08 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 359 359
real talk=LMAO
 05-22-2007, 01:56 AM         #42
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
pretty good, could see myself bumpin this for the next month, especially the track with Chamillionaire, sh*ts sick
Yea that sh*t is rough,with Chamillionarie.
 05-22-2007, 02:29 AM         #43
tanictotight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
Llyod-Street Love>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Double Up
not d*ck ridin but i can agree with that
 05-22-2007, 09:08 AM         #44
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbbosu said:
That being said, why the f*ck did he leave out Blow it Up ? That sh*t was fire. Also, why the f*ck is I'm A Flirt edited?
i fu*king hate young dro's voice/verse on that song, im glad he left it out. in fact, thats probably why it was left out. young dro
 11 years ago '05        #45
Gregg2006xl 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
R. Kelly is going to lose credibility with this one. If hes going to call himself the "King of R&B" Hes going to have to step it up. Most people agree he is the "King of R&B" but this album pushes him way back. Kells shouldnt be singing over crunk beats... smh. Albums like 12 Play and R. and that song I believe I can Fly put him on the map. This album sounds like a poorly put together mixtape.
 11 years ago '06        #46
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I copped it the other day and I came on here to see if ppl thought it was a good album and half the thread u got some birdbrains arguing about what r&b is all about
 11 years ago '05        #47
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 1079 1079
you guys expect people to stay the same forever........

nobody stays the same, people change and music change with every year........get over it
 05-22-2007, 10:10 AM         #48
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JesusShuttles said:
you guys expect people to stay the same forever........

nobody stays the same, people change and music change with every year........get over it
 11 years ago '04        #49
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
he should be in jail ... not making albums ..
 11 years ago '06        #50
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 Birdman's Back said:
no not all fu*kin r&b is for bi*ches dipsh*t. and did i say it was unbelieveably bad because it was for the bi*ches? no, u cumstain, i said I, ME, ME, u dumbass didnt like all that sh*t for the bi*ches.

and for an album u claim is god awful u sure are postin in this thread alot.
Call me crazy, but why would any self respecting heteros3xual man want a n*gga to sing to him?...now, I'm not gonna ? your motives, but what exactly should he sing about or who should he sing to if he's hetero?....just asking.....
 11 years ago '06        #51
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774
 yumflip said:
Call me crazy, but why would any self respecting heteros3xual man want a n*gga to sing to him?...now, I'm not gonna ? your motives, but what exactly should he sing about or who should he sing to if he's hetero?....just asking.....
i sware to god some of u idiots on this site are so concerned with not being homo that uve turned fu*kin queer ur damn self. there is more for the n*gga to sing about other than to a damn bi*ch u know damn well. kinda like "Rise Up" a song with a meaning or fu*k a club song or just a ridin song. and like i said he has that but just too much songs for the bi*ches and like i fu*kin said before he always does thats why i dont buy his fu*kin albums. u ppl are fu*kin retarded.
 05-22-2007, 11:36 AM         #52
jbbosu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As previously mentioned...really good album in my opinion. To the people, including me, who are wondering if he's gonna be on this typa music forever, don't worry..

He was originally gonna release "makin babies" instead of "double up" which was 9 ballads for each month of pregnancy. Sounds like a interesting concept. The point is, I'm sure he's got hits galore, he's just going with this style for a minute to experiment. I'm sure we'll see something more grown next time.
 11 years ago '06        #53
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
i sware to god some of u idiots on this site are so concerned with not being homo that uve turned fu*kin queer ur damn self. there is more for the n*gga to sing about other than to a damn bi*ch u know damn well. kinda like "Rise Up" a song with a meaning or fu*k a club song or just a ridin song. and like i said he has that but just too much songs for the bi*ches and like i fu*kin said before he always does thats why i dont buy his fu*kin albums. u ppl are fu*kin retarded.
first off, quit getting all e-motional....secondly, if you want some inspirational music, there is gospel/inspirational....for as long as I can remember, a majority of R&B/Soul music is about the relationships between men & women, not all songs, but a majority....I just think it's an asinine statement to stay "he sings for the biitches too much"....especially since he's not trying to be an inspirational/gospel artist...so what exactly is he supposed to sing about?....I mean, look @ Marvin Gaye...What's Goin On was a socially concious album, but the rest of his catalogue was about the ups & downs of relationships...
 11 years ago '04        #54
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
This cd jams. When I first listened to it I was 4 or 5 tracks deep and I was like "this cd is pathetic" then that Zoo came on, and then that n*gga started trippin on that Real Talk and I was like "Yea, this cd is dope now". That Rockstar is pretty dope too, its definately gonna be a hit with the kiddies since everybody wants to be a rockstar this summer, hopefully it just stays a "album banger" and not all over the radio and tv.

I saw on his myspace page he was saying the original plan was to make a cd with 12 songs and make every song a month and it was gonna be all ballads and baby making music, but then he started working with n*ggas like Jeezy and sh*t and his mindframe changed. But I didnt like TP 3 so this is a pretty good cd.
 11 years ago '04        #55
syxx2001 
space
space
 yumflip said:
first off, quit getting all e-motional....secondly, if you want some inspirational music, there is gospel/inspirational....for as long as I can remember, a majority of R&B/Soul music is about the relationships between men & women, not all songs, but a majority....I just think it's an asinine statement to stay "he sings for the biitches too much"....especially since he's not trying to be an inspirational/gospel artist...so what exactly is he supposed to sing about?....I mean, look @ Marvin Gaye...What's Goin On was a socially concious album, but the rest of his catalogue was about the ups & downs of relationships...
Well thats one problem I have with Kelly. One song he is "praise God" then the next he is "Im tryna fu*k something" then the next he is "this is for the troops in Iraq", I wish the n*gga would quit bouncing around so much.
 11 years ago '06        #56
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 syxx2001 said:
Well thats one problem I have with Kelly. One song he is "praise God" then the next he is "Im tryna fu*k something" then the next he is "this is for the troops in Iraq", I wish the n*gga would quit bouncing around so much.
So true....as big an artist as he is, I'm sure if he wanted to do an inspirational joint, he would have the leverage to do so...n*gga trying to be all things to all people....you end up alienating more people w/that than making fans...that's why if you listen to his early stuff & then his new stuff you're like ....
 11 years ago '04        #57
syxx2001 
space
space
 yumflip said:
So true....as big an artist as he is, I'm sure if he wanted to do an inspirational joint, he would have the leverage to do so...n*gga trying to be all things to all people....you end up alienating more people w/that than making fans...that's why if you listen to his early stuff & then his new stuff you're like ....
Then it makes it worse when you are like "A new R. Kelly cd is coming out? Oh sh*t I cant wait" and then he drops some sh*t like Happy People/U Saved Me. How would n*ggas feel is Jay-Z released a album in Italian or made a gospel rap cd with Kirk Franklin?
 11 years ago '05        #58
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
i must admit that as an kelly fan from the early 90s i am very disappointed by this album. i understand that he is not the same person back in those days as em isnt the same in his slim shady days, jay in reasonable doubt, dmx in its dark. shall i go on? people change and their music will also but i dont like his change. you cant be on top forever and maybe we are watching him decline every year. just seems like too much of an mixture of hip hop/r&b. if i want to hear an hip hop album i would listen to jay or somebody.
 11 years ago '06        #59
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774
 yumflip said:
jesus fu*kin christ u moron. i did not say "he sings for the bi*ches too much" u dipsh*t. i said its too much for ME, ME, ME. u idiot. R. Kelly does him and he does it the best, gotdamn u r fu*kin an illiterate fu*kin dipsh*t arent you? I, ME DOES NOT like all that sh*t for the bi*ches, ME, thats why I didnt like the album. u ever heard of a fu*kin OPINION, thats what that is. get a life u fu*kin idiot.
 11 years ago '04        #60
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
so far its ok...im only up to same girl w/ usher...is anybody elses Ima Flirt edited?? i HATE edited sh*t..ill just put the dirty version on there when/if i burn it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago