Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2007, 03:17 PM         #61
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
master p on that positive trail now he trying to change i respect that
 05-21-2007, 03:18 PM         #62
demonnigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P sounds like an oppurtunist to me. he wasnt on any of this positive sh*t until the recent controversy happened. why the sudden change of heart? and wasnt he planning on re-releasing the "GHETTO DOPE" album for its 10th anniversary?
 11 years ago '04        #63
rudebmore 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 5 5
 Father Aftermath said:
But yet, 50 has his own clothing line, has put money into vitiman water, has a book and a video game out. But, no, hes not a entrepreneur
50..Jay..Diddy.. none of them would have been owning their own labels to generate the money to do all those things outside of music, if it wasnt for P. I was never a fan of his music, but his hustle set the standards for the 90's to the present. Marketing.. promotions.. chains w/ your record label on it..2-3 page ads in magazines.. all that sh*t started with his movment. If you go back and do the history it is what it is..Is he a clown, yes.. is his music wack.. YES.. But you have to respect what he has done for the game.. and thats all he is saying to 50. And 50's comment was disrespectful, to a man that opened he doors for him. PERIOD!

Last edited by rudebmore; 05-21-2007 at 03:32 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #64
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
50 Cent is a very intelligent & articulate brother. But he chooses to sell ignorance & death through his music. Which ultimately makes him ignorant.
co-sign. couldn't have said it better myself.
 11 years ago '04        #65
SOULJA63 
space
space
space
$4,123 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k 50 Cent.................Master P is real as they come..............Respect!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #66
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
real talk..............50 need to pay homage to p.................im not a big fan of p but when no-limit was poping thats all you heard everywhere..............he also had his hand in alot more stuff outside the rap game going on then 50 imo..................he actually took the south movement to a diffrent level....................don't get me wrong 50 is doing his thing but everything he is doing p been did.........................and also the whole thing about him not moving units is because he chose not to do or say the things he used too...........
 11 years ago '04        #67
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
owned!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #68
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
Just Give Credit Where Credit Is Due....at One Point P Was The Richest Man In Hip Hop....even Ahead Of Diddy And Jigga....p Was And Is One Hell Of Business Man.....and On The Other Side Of The Coin...50 Smart He Puts His Name On Everything Possible While His Name Is Hot....there Both Heavyweights From Two Different Eras.......but Bottom Line When 50 Said "p Dont Sell No Records" Was He Lyin?? No He Wasnt.....what Was Big In The Late 90's Dont Cut It In Todays Industry
 05-21-2007, 04:25 PM         #69
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Make 50 say uhhhh!!
 11 years ago '06        #70
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 2345 2345
I respect P for making his decision to make a change...50 just talks outta his azz to get attention...& besides all the Youtube thuggin 50 does, he really don't want it w/P....one word......C-murder!!!
 11 years ago '04        #71
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Hyphy707 said:
Let's all remember he got all his game and independent hustle from the Bay Area. When he was living in Richmond, CA. E-40, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Too $hort, Rappin' 4-Tay, all showed this n*gga how to make money, and he also stole acts from hella n*ggas like the Luniz. They was on that Ice Cream man sh*t before his a.ss, that's why Yuk dissed the sh*t out of him, and Pastor Troy, cuz he bites whatever's hot. Bow wow to Lil Romeo, he also did go bankrupt a few years back. I can see that he's trying to make a change, but I can't see it as real, I can only look at it as a marketing tool for a record label that hasn't seen a Platinum Plaque since Snoop Dogg left.
That's business and innovation my friend. No one in this world does things on their own. They draw off of ideas or inventions already created by others and make them better. Nothings wrong with it. P was a smart man. It's the science of innovation and business competition.
 05-21-2007, 05:22 PM         #72
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this n*gga stop talking and drop a single

Last edited by CenterField; 05-21-2007 at 05:31 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #73
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 serg said:
real talk..............50 need to pay homage to p.................im not a big fan of p but when no-limit was poping thats all you heard everywhere..............he also had his hand in alot more stuff outside the rap game going on then 50 imo..................he actually took the south movement to a diffrent level....................don't get me wrong 50 is doing his thing but everything he is doing p been did.........................and also the whole thing about him not moving units is because he chose not to do or say the things he used too...........
I first got put on rap with NO LIMIT. That sh*t was hot back in the day. Old No Limit 1000 times better than new G Unit. That was true street music. TRU first album was so grimey. Bout it the movie is the most gutter hood movie ever made. I respect P a lot and I'm glad he said he was part of the problem. He is one of the few rappers who is showing maturity, besides Jay somewhat. But all in all, yall youngins who is calling P wack, don't know a legend when you see one. P's resume speaks for itself. I'm glad P is making this change. Listen to him youngins, go to school and get that education.
 11 years ago '05        #74
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Im just glad to see someone speak with some sense.
 11 years ago '06        #75
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 963 963
Master P and MIMS about to be lookin like Joe and Ja.
 11 years ago '05        #76
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
I always new BET was full of BS. That is very said makes me not want to watch
 11 years ago '04        #77
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
50 trippin...I have always been a fan of loyalty, if a n*gga helped u out when u was damn near a nobody then u owe dat man at least RESPECT! 50 better be careful b/c sh*t like dis always ends the same way when n*ggas get ungrateful and FORGET sh*t like who helped u out.
 05-21-2007, 05:53 PM         #78
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent is rich, but aint Master P richer?
 11 years ago '05        #79
tazbanks28 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 0 0
romeo TV Money = 50 cent rap money.

People say P stoled everything from somebody, well Bill gates stole from Xerox and pimped IBM. no one says anything bad about him.
 05-21-2007, 06:06 PM         #80
young_stezzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If i was P i wouldnt have responded, P has his legacy in the game as the one who taught these dudes how to get that independent money, everyone has their time, one day 50 wont be selling anymore and the next hot dude will prolly mention that, the game is the game
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy