Master P:I'm a TRUE entrepreneur;my boss is God not Jimmy Iovine

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2007, 10:47 AM         #41
tapride  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he did use this as a way to premote his wack a.ss movies, but that wasn't his main purpose. what he was saying was true, we need to better the next generation.
 11 years ago '06        #42
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1813 1813
P aint dumb, but 50 was right, The guy(MP) doesbt sell records anymore, end of story...the media trumped that up, and well...maybe 50 sayin to tell him he said that, but f-it, let him do him, and the parents teach they kids, fucc bein a role model.
 11 years ago '06        #43
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
master p >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..50 cent
all day
 11 years ago '06        #44
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
Man FU*K Master P...
 11 years ago '05        #45
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
LOL. How was 50 ever actin like a bi*ch???

n*ggaz on this sh*t here need to quit bein jealous, FAST!!!!!!!!!
 05-21-2007, 11:46 AM         #46
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true words by p, too bad he is a terrible rapper tho
 11 years ago '04        #47
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Father Aftermath said:
But yet, 50 has his own clothing line, has put money into vitiman water, has a book and a video game out. But, no, hes not a entrepreneur
lol that don't make you an entrepreneur, and the video game was so sh*tty that it caused me to stop listening to 50 as much. True, 50 gettin money, but he still aint no entrepreneur.

Propz to P for spitting that real sh*t!!!
 11 years ago '06        #48
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
Master P was speaking some real sh*t 50 is payed and feels he is the sh*t and can diss a n*gga it was funny though but still fu*ked up to say
 05-21-2007, 11:50 AM         #49
killuminatinow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
Well i dont know what dude is talking about 50 has contributed to numerous organiztions for kids and is working with Apple computers to create affordable computers for people in the hood....ummm I dont know what master P is on but dude you used this opportunity to get your name out there again and plug your movies you have coming up what does that say about him?

yeah, he's also ratted out many, contributed to the ignorance among the youth and promoted more violence.
 05-21-2007, 12:06 PM         #50
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rocyaice said:
He's right. Regionally, the South is the one who buys the majority of records. As far as who buys records between men and women yea women buy the majority of records but regionally the South buys majority of the albums.

Yessir. The boy ain't dumb and like dude said above, Donald Trump also filed bankruptcy. Like you stated it was to protect his a.ssets. I don't know why people think P is some dumbass dude.
Because he doesn't talk about bi*ches and hoes. Because he doesn't spend his money on 30 different cars and because he doesn't curse on his records. I also forgot, he doesn't talk about guns, his never been shot, he admitted that he was the problem at one point in hip hop, he encourage his son to go to college, he spend his 25,000 gram investing the money instead of buying a benz, he invest his money on other revenues, his boss is god and his own boss and Jimmy doesn't sign his check. And his biggest problem is that he acts his own age. Yes, that's why some of this 50 groupies act like Master P is stupid.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-21-2007 at 12:07 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #51
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
id consider signin wit em if i had the op.... that was real talk n i been sayin some of that stuff for awhile
 05-21-2007, 12:08 PM         #52
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said:
There is no god...
If thats what you belief cool beans.
 11 years ago '04        #53
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Takes names and waits for "In the club 2" to drop and see if people flip flops AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #54
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Floeji said:
look at this n*gga name dropping and sh*t trying ot impress a n*gga.

Talking about he wants Romeo to focus on school. Of course n*gga, he's not gonna sell any records.

On some real sh*t, fu*k No Limit, The New No Limit, The Old No Limit, and all the fu*king future incarnations that Master P will ever do.

That sh*t is terrible, I swear since 97 I always thought that they were some Cash Money bitin' a.ss n*ggaz. Wobbledy Wobbledy?

The only n*ggaz that did it in the NO for me was Cash Money.
you sound real ignorant criticizing that dude for wanting his son to concentrate on his school
 11 years ago '04        #55
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
yo first and foremost i think master p and oprah all str8 d*ckheads after making a fortune for not only gangter rap but s3x lines master p is trying come off like he is malcom x please cut the bull sh*t.

oprah reminds me of the maid in gone with the wind because she is such a uncle tom kissing white peoples a.ss im not aracist in any way shape or form but it seems like she enjoys purshing black people and never white.for instant i no she aint brave enough to go at president bush about hurricane katrina because she doesnt have the back bone.
 05-21-2007, 12:57 PM         #56
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k P
 05-21-2007, 01:06 PM         #57
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with you on oprah n p but this is as much from the heart as it is about the pockets ps smart he looking at the public outrage and so while everybody likes saying stop the cursing stop the cursing ps screaming hey we not cursing buy us i mean as bad as the media is trying to make hiphop look bad if somebody son came home with a jay nas or 50 cd they parents would flip out but what ps counting on if they son come home with one of his cds theyd be encouraging they son to listen to it dudes mad smart but i hate him critizing 50 for the same thing he did when he was selling 10 mill i bet if somebody told him to stop making it he woulda laugh but atleast he is trying to do something positive and to the dude who said the only reason he wants his son to goto school is cause he doesnt sell cds is dumb as hell and thinking like that can hold us back
 11 years ago '04        #58
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
I gained a lot more respect for P after reading that article. He's got his head on straight.
 11 years ago '04        #59
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
*thinks back to when P wouldn't let any of his artists put out "soft" albums. Hell Mystikal left him because of that... *

My how times change.
 11 years ago '06        #60
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 pa_general said:
never knew P could speak like that...
co the fu*k signed.... im like master P?? brother of C - murder?? wow. The games must be kufed up for him to say that. He straight sonning folk....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy