May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #161
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
It says on Wikipedia...

"The state has not decided whether to seek the death penalty."

I don't care what race they were, but brutally raping & torturing a person then k!lling them. I would definitely throw the death penalty on them because there's no way in hell that a judge & jury is going to send them to life in prison or a short sentence. That sh*t is disgusting just to read that whacked out n*ggaz are doing this, and they're unsure to give them the death penalty? These dudes are not Tookie Williams & it's bad enough OJ got out of it, and if they let these people go. We all know that the whole jurisdiction & the law is definitely fu*ked up.
 11 years ago '04        #162
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 donmeca2020 said:
why is there always negative comments about whites always coming from your mouth? how the fu*k do you live in today's society if you have such a hatred for whites?

once again, i hate whites because i dont hold my toungue? i am damn near married to a white women duke so if i hated white people THAT much, i'd slit her throat whiles she's sleeping a couple feet away from me...but i'll just wait until the revolution pops off lol, idiot

and theres negative comments becasue ignorant white people say sh*t like "you not wanting me to say n*gga is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", i dont comment negatively to anybody with good sense

can you really blame me when people can put you in the same sentence with adolf hitler, the klu klux klan all because i'm not fond of you saying a word and playing the victim when your white skin comes with more advantages than having a black card? like i said...thank you for letting me in the club so easily, i should have hung a couple of you muthafu*kas on my way to the racist hall of fame if i knew i was gonna be inducted, yall shoulda told me ahead of time

i'm sorry homie, i just dont sugar coat sh*t and i dont tolerate ignorant people who act like life is so hard because some kid made fun of their swag, like i said, i've been spit on by whites, i've had klan members in independence missouri (you might be familiar, you sound like one of those a**holes right about now) drag me out of my house at age 9, and 7 grown as white men beat my mother half to death and yanked her hair out at the root...so i really dont have time to sit around and baby some f*g**t a.ss white boy who wants to start a revolution because he cant handle a joke that he deems racist from a child when i've had my life threatened by REAL racism, not this i cant get a cab sh*t, and al sharpton aint do sh*t for me so fu*k him, and fu*k anybody else that has a problem with me speaking my mind

and i live in this society because i was born here, my grandmother looks like a white woman because her mother was r*ped by a white man (only 3 generations removed from slavery, how sweet is that!), and i dont exactly have the funds to go back to africa like you want me too lol, wouldnt you just love that? i'm here to stay...zzzzzz, and you still cant say n*gga, not in public at least, get used to it lol

Last edited by sunzoo; 05-20-2007 at 11:09 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #163
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
i want to know what motivated them n*ggas to do that sh*t. aint no one deserve that.
 11 years ago '05        #164
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You lose again kid.

And that you're only "running into it on the net" is where the problem lies you numbskull; it's a mainstream media blackout. However, if you actually bothered to look beyond BX & your TV screen, you would find various articles have been published on this.

Hahah.... I never lost I lapped you homie, there you go with that giant media bully that hovers over black people. Wikpedia doesn't count as a source and I'm pretty sure rasict sites have this up but I don't visit thlose you tell what what they say. A story like this slipping through all the cracks is bullsh*t and u know it. I'm pretty sure O'Relly is dying for some sh*t like this.
 11 years ago '05        #165
benadreal 
space
space
 Tha_D said:
The Greeks, my ancestors, were under Ottoman (Turkish) enslavement for centuries, where many atrocities were committed. Does that mean I'd justify the slaughter or torture of Turkish civilians by Greeks today? No.

Pull the slave card on this issue and you're a fu*king idiot. If it was a group of 5 whites/asians/latinos who slayed two ________, it'd be a whole different ball game. Can't cherry pick situations to slap down n to defend.
No offense but your type of slavery was differen't from ours.
 11 years ago '05        #166
benadreal 
space
space
 heveweight said:
I never said they were innocent or guilty..what i said was if you are going to defend them against the accusation made then come up with something better than 'they didnt do it because they were black' as is being suggested by others in this thread....it ridiculous.

there is dna evidence and eye witness evidence as well as a body being found at one of the defendants house......this all pretty damning....if you are aware of any evidence that proves to teh contrary im happy to hear it.

What has gone betwen the races should have no bearing on the fact that this a terrible tragic event and simply should not be toletaed...i would be saying exactly the same if it was commited by white people on a black couple.
I feel you i'm not attacking or anything people just tend to forget innocent till proven guilty
 11 years ago '05        #167
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
kill em...i really have like i dunno no words.
 05-20-2007, 11:36 AM         #168
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
out of respect for the dead i wont curse you out or start a small race war, i want this to stay on topic but look up what it means to be racist, you have to be able to affect the economic status of those you are being racist against, against those you feel that you are superior to, blacks on a large scale do not have that power over whites, but vice verse whites do...on a large scale, prejudice is what you are really refering to

and if me not jumping for joy when i hear a white boy saying ANY form or "n*gga" makes me racist...well thanks for letting me in the club so easy, i didnt even have to k!ll one of you, or force you to work for free and accept MY beliefs even when you have a set of your own, or r*pe your mother, sister and daughter...i didnt even have to import drugs into your community and then claim a "war on drugs" so i can lock you up for decades for petty drug crimes while rapists, murderers and white collar corperate criminals that are of another race get far less time for more serious offenses

blacks have gotten lynched (even recently a 17 year old was hung and is still bleeding internally, emmit till, a teenager was hung for whistling at a white woman), degraded, made to work without compensation and economically disenfranchised for 100's of years that still continues today thru worse school systems, less job opportunities and less opportunities for higher education for our inner city youth, the ones that need a way out...and you call reverse racisim because you cant say a word? do white people really feel that left out? is it really that serious? so i guess if we just let you guys say zzzzzz freely, everythin will be all good right? how in the fu*k do you think we feel when we were left out of having NATURAL HUMAN RIGHTS in a country we didnt ask to come to? how do you think we felt when we were stripped of our culture and made to adopt your own? just think about that for a minute homie

and if you are going to reply, please try to do so with some sense, even PM me if you want, i'm not here to argue, just thought i tell you some truth so you can reconsider this whole reverse racism bullsh*t that white people dreamed up, thanks for your time
omg dude .. i'm not white. and u swear i'm sayin that not letting white people say "nigg a" is reverse racism. if u actually read the post, moron, i'm arguing that there is no such thing as REVERSE racism. there is only racism. to say that there is such a thing as REVERSE racism is to say that RACISM only goes one way .. let's say white to black. and this supposed "reverse racism" would go black to white. that in itself is a prejudice. if a black man choses to hate all white people for whatever reason, those prejudices he has would make him a racist. not a REVERSE racist but simply a racist. everybody's a bit racist because everybody has their own prejudices but under the idea that reverse racism exists, then everybody (but white people) would be reverse racists. in that case, we'd be giving white people even MORE power by saying theyre the OG's of racism and the only ones doin it right while we're doin it backwards. do you see what i'm saying ?

racism is built upon prejudices. i took the time to look up the word "racist" and "racism" in the dictionary. i found the definition and then i looked it up on wikipedia.org .. they cover the dictionary definition so i'll leave the dictionary definition out.

wikipedia.org said:
Racism is bigotry, prejudice, violence, oppression, stereotyping, discrimination or any other socially divisive practice whose primary basis is the concept of race.

However, beyond that, the term has varying and often hotly contested definitions. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another race or races. The Merriam-Webster's Webster's Dictionary dictionary defines racism as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race, and that it is also the prejudice based on such a belief.[1] The Macquarie Dictionary defines racism thus: the belief that human races have distinctive characteristics which determine their respective cultures, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule or dominate others.

Racial prejudice refers to pre-formed notion of individuals based on their perceived racial heritage. It involves hasty generalizations about members of a group based on the perceived characteristics of one or more members of the group. Generalizations include beliefs that every member of a group has the same personality traits, interests, language, culture, ideas, norms and attitudes. Racial prejudices are sometimes promoted by the mainstream media. Racism has started wars and slavery. It is, however, interesting to note, that racism can be so influential, that even the victim can learn to hate his own group, thus we see what is called "self hatred" which leads to many in the oppressed group oppressing themselves and thoughts of freedom. Once the physical chains are removed, the mental chains may still remain.

Organizations and institutions that put racism into action discriminate against and marginalize a class of people who share a common racial designation. The term racism is usually applied to the dominant group in a society, because it is that group which has the means to oppress others.
nowhere does it say u HAVE "to be able to affect the economic status" of those people, as u put it. by your definition of racism and example that "blacks on a large scale do not have that power over whites, but vice verse whites do...on a large scale" (by the way, that's not how u use "vice versa") .. it would be IMPOSSIBLE for blacks to be racist. this is because, according to ur arguments, blacks can not "affect the economic status" of whites (or any other race). "The term racism is USUALLY applied to the dominant group in a society because it is that group which has the means to oppress others." Remember it said "usually" as in "common usage". This does not mean it is the clear cut definition but what we are commonly referring to in our daily usage of "racism".

now .. as far as the N word is concerned. i'm not saying we should let white boys use it or spanish or asian or whatever. what i'm saying is either everyone should be open to the use or no one should be. making the word ok to exclusively one race is racist.
 05-20-2007, 11:41 AM         #169
AK-19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Horrible. Unlike others in this thread I hope they get a lifelong sentence and suffer for the rest of their miserable lives.

Last edited by AK-19; 05-20-2007 at 11:46 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #170
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Damn, I mean....what can u say 2 that. I'm at a loss of wordz real talk, thats just ridiculous. R.I.P. Man, they need 2 be sent ova 2 Iraq and tortured. Seriously, all this while they were still alive. My goodness
 05-20-2007, 12:00 PM         #171
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Huey P. Newton said:
we view each other with a great love and a great understanding. and that we try to extend this to the general black population and also oppressed people all over the world. and i think we differ from some other groups simply because we understand the system better than most groups understand the system. and with this realization, we attempted to form a strong political base based within the community with the only strength that we have and that's the strength of a potentially destructive force if we don't get freedom.
:iagree:
 05-20-2007, 02:01 PM         #172
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
ok im not gonna hold back like the rest of these bi*ches...im gonna keep it real for all of you...

im white and i have 2 admit. it is zzzzzzs like this that white people hate...yes i said it. we ARE racist, but not to all blacks. but to n*ggas like this...loose monkeys out on the streets with no morals and dont know how to act...

as far as blacks go, well educated, sophisticated blacks (and any other race of people) we dont mind them at all. i have alot of minority friends who know how to act and we never have a problem

i am not racist, neither are most other white people..but we ARE racist towards kinds like this...so dont get confused, we actually dont mind other races as long as they act proper..its all the same sh*t, were all humans

however, these people right here? they define the word "n*gga" and should be annhilated from the planet. and im not afraid 2 say that 2 any of u...(in fact if u dont agree and ur black then ur an ignorant bi*ch)
yep, and im racist towards white people that dont know how to act proper
 05-20-2007, 02:12 PM         #173
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
because blacks were treated better and actually came out of slavery with MORE than they went into it with. so yes, you are right, it is a different kind of slavery
soooo black people entered slavery with religion, culture, language etc. got whipped, shot, beaten, and stabbed, and left with.... discrimination and empty promises? i don't get your logic
 05-20-2007, 02:20 PM         #174
SCARFACE8LA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man thats fu*ked up.. those ppl should definetely be beat down n tortured for a long time.... actions like theirs deserve consequences way worse than death.. they should have to live with the consequences and they should be painful ones... for a long time.... and i would definetely have to say that this is at least somewhat reverse racism.... true, it is a lil graphic for a normal story.. but had a white group done this to a black couple.. black ppl everywhere would make sure the whole world heard about this racist act... while since its a black group doin it to a white couple.. white ppl cant really take chances on calling it reverse racism because that would ineviteably be called racism by black ppl.... like it or not.. thats the honest truth... :(
 11 years ago '06        #175
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 benadreal said:
I feel you i'm not attacking or anything people just tend to forget innocent till proven guilty
Lol your not attacking people or anything??? You serious man?? Seems like you been attackin whites, and i ain't white either..just sayin, thats how it comes off with ur 50 posts of un-educated b.s. about how one race has k!lled more than another in the history of man, and this would be what during the first 100 years of America?? That would have to be a sh*t load of k!lling in those amount of years for the early population in America after the Africans had sold their own people in the Triangle trade era to the Americas... i mean more than Stalin's 20mill jews that he k!lled??.....You talk Like you got a book containing the numbers....when it seems like you never opened a book period. People also need to know that Black Slavery in America wasn't the last, the Japanese in the 1940's were forced into camps in California. You talk like your the only race ever that has had fu*ked up sh*t happen to them, and its alll the "white man", when in reality its every race that has done it to each other.

Prejudice is only the prequel to racism. We're all earthlings, but its prejudging that starts the hate

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-20-2007 at 02:30 PM..
 05-20-2007, 02:36 PM         #176
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS STUFF HAPPENS EVERYDAy believe it or not. the only thing thats sad is how you guys dont read enough to know it.

Last edited by DERRICK D; 05-20-2007 at 02:47 PM..
 05-20-2007, 03:47 PM         #177
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
yep, and im racist towards white people that dont know how to act proper
yeah just like i could say im racist towards stupid people. but stupid isnt a race.
 11 years ago '06        #178
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
What about the other half of America that fought against slavery and gave their lives for it??? Do those "whites" who gave their lives not count??? They defeated the side that everyone civilized person hates, but still people complainin like america is still conferderate.
 11 years ago '06        #179
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 sunzoo said:
out of respect for the dead i wont curse you out or start a small race war, i want this to stay on topic but look up what it means to be racist, you have to be able to affect the economic status of those you are being racist against, against those you feel that you are superior to, blacks on a large scale do not have that power over whites, but vice verse whites do...on a large scale, prejudice is what you are really refering to

and if me not jumping for joy when i hear a white boy saying ANY form or "n*gga" makes me racist...well thanks for letting me in the club so easy, i didnt even have to k!ll one of you, or force you to work for free and accept MY beliefs even when you have a set of your own, or r*pe your mother, sister and daughter...i didnt even have to import drugs into your community and then claim a "war on drugs" so i can lock you up for decades for petty drug crimes while rapists, murderers and white collar corperate criminals that are of another race get far less time for more serious offenses

blacks have gotten lynched (even recently a 17 year old was hung and is still bleeding internally, emmit till, a teenager was hung for whistling at a white woman), degraded, made to work without compensation and economically disenfranchised for 100's of years that still continues today thru worse school systems, less job opportunities and less opportunities for higher education for our inner city youth, the ones that need a way out...and you call reverse racisim because you cant say a word? do white people really feel that left out? is it really that serious? so i guess if we just let you guys say zzzzzz freely, everythin will be all good right? how in the fu*k do you think we feel when we were left out of having NATURAL HUMAN RIGHTS in a country we didnt ask to come to? how do you think we felt when we were stripped of our culture and made to adopt your own? just think about that for a minute homie

and if you are going to reply, please try to do so with some sense, even PM me if you want, i'm not here to argue, just thought i tell you some truth so you can reconsider this whole reverse racism bullsh*t that white people dreamed up, thanks for your time
co sign. i think the term "reverse racism" shouldnt even be used, there is only racism. and i personally dont think this was a racist crime, just some unfortunate sh*t that happened to the wrong people.
 05-20-2007, 04:47 PM         #180
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the talk of slavery in this thread

almost every nation of people on the globe has been through slavery

from the byzanties,romans,ottomans,angles,saxons......blahb lahblah

it doesnt really matter people arnet that different when u do a little reading up

my ancestors who are welsh an irish have more genetically in comon with the basque people, and even native americans (<< i know :wtf: )because tehy are all decended from the kets ppl of siberia

its not whats happened agesss down the line its recent an thats one of the reasons u have this feeling among ppl that their race is being unfairly treated that no1 has ever had this happen 2 them before when if u know the facts u just see its a minority in charge telling you "the truth" about other races (or sub-races ) and how they are inferior and so do not deserve the same rights as you......i mean ffs theres still slavery 2day and sum c*nts are still talking about sumthin that happened centuries ago

giv it a fukin rest
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy