May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1059 1059
the fu*k???i just cant imagine somebody doing sh*t..that is just disturbing..reading what they did is just urgh..and word up to the sick fu*ks comment above lol but that sh*t is just gruesome..never thought SANE people had thoughts of doing stupid sh*t like that..thats just border FLATLINE...no excuse for all that..
 11 years ago '05        #142
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
damn that sh*t is fukced up
 05-20-2007, 03:28 AM         #143
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
& what I feel worse is the Media not putting the spotlight on this but they can show us Lindsay,Anna or Britney all day long doing dumb sh*t.
 05-20-2007, 03:41 AM         #144
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol riiiight like white people DIDNT do this sh*t to black people for 300 years. i dont hear yall talkin about "torture great grandpa" you know black people have been treated worse than sh*t in this country up until about 50 years ago right?
this kind of sh*t has happened for hundreds of years but yeh yall just pretend that that didnt happen and focus on this one incident
 11 years ago '04        #145
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6656 6656
^^^
Uhmmm yeah so that makes it right..:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #146
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Like it says...the police do not feel it is a racially motivated crime....therefore why the 7 pages of discussing the racial aspects of it.

For various reasons there are crazy lunatics out there who are capable of commiting these type of atrocities....but race is obviously not one of them....to suggest that the story is fake because black people wouldnt use cleaning fluids is so ridiculous its comical.

If you are going to defend them plaese come up with something that has some foundation to it
 11 years ago '07        #147
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
F*cked up
 11 years ago '05        #148
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 heveweight said:
Like it says...the police do not feel it is a racially motivated crime....therefore why the 7 pages of discussing the racial aspects of it.

For various reasons there are crazy lunatics out there who are capable of commiting these type of atrocities....but race is obviously not one of them....to suggest that the story is fake because black people wouldnt use cleaning fluids is so ridiculous its comical.

If you are going to defend them plaese come up with something that has some foundation to it
The racial aspect in this thread should stem from the differing treatment the media affords incidents where the racial dynamics are such.

Yet, as you noted, the racial aspect in this thread has unfortunately stemmed from the idea that black people cannot commit such crimes &/or even if they did, they were justified.

It's pathetic.
 11 years ago '06        #149
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 1000bluntz said:
Man I really, really hope these f*g**t a.ss bi*ches all get their nutsacks slit in the middle and have their nuts drip out and be forced to eat them sh*ts, that would be a beautiful site to behold. And I hope that c*nt gets r*ped by a horse while having her t*tties cut off and a long blade shoved in her anus. These people deserve the worst that the devil has to offer.
Lol sorry but that was funny "i hope that c*nt gets r*ped by a horse" lol
Sorry.But you are right, thats disgusting, really sad sh*t, i lost my words, dont know what to say, this world is fu*ked up man, R.I.P.

Damn.... :-/
 11 years ago '05        #150
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Yet, as you noted, the racial aspect in this thread has unfortunately stemmed from the idea that black people cannot commit such crimes &/or even if they did, they were justified.

It's pathetic.
Wrong!!!!!! Not many people are denying that blacks can do this, just that whites have done worse. But I have a problem, as well as many other with believing something I only run into on the net and no wheres else.
 11 years ago '05        #151
benadreal 
space
space
 micchecka said:
this is bullsh*t, lies, and propaganda.

i guarantee in the history of the world more blacks have k!lled whites than vice versa. thats a fact and you know it.
You must not pay attention in history class, see there was this thing called slavery that caused massive amounts of depopulation in africa, that not only lead to whites k!lling africans but africans kiling africans for whites. White people have murder more blacks and other people of color then cancer, and heart troubles combined.
 11 years ago '05        #152
benadreal 
space
space
 heveweight said:

innocent till proven guilty home boy

Have you ever been to the south, do you know how many dumb a.ss fake oh it was a black man that did it sh*t comes up. You know how often a black person is trailed or accused for being black and near by.

I'm not saying they did or didn't do just give me at least their point of view
 05-20-2007, 09:12 AM         #153
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
wow.....i feel so sorry for you, when i was 8 years old i got spit on by a grown a.ss white man and called zzzzzz, and i dont carry that with me everywhere i got and spit on random white folks...but it really pisses me off that you motherfu*kers can be in such an outrage for simple sh*t like this when blacks go thru REAL racism everyday....who gives a muthafu*k about how your feelings got hurt becasue a KID made fun of the way you talk? stop playing the victim and man up, that kinda sh*t should not be able to shake your foundation, i know damn well some little white bastard making a racist comment wouldnt have an effect on me because he probably has idiot parents teaching him the sh*t, so i cant blame him or get all butt hurt about and neiter should you

and what the fu*k does rap music have to do with it? are white people really that fragile? you wanna start a revolution because you got made fun of by a child? but when blacks wanna stand up in this day and age, they are just playing the race card, or playing the victim or just plain out tripping because racism is dead....da fu*k outta here man
why is there always negative comments about whites always coming from your mouth? how the fu*k do you live in today's society if you have such a hatred for whites?
 05-20-2007, 09:22 AM         #154
dbs hoodrat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man thats messed up they could of atleast juss shot them when they carjacked them not torture them like that and im not saying they should of died but they aint gotta do that to them........ they got my sympathy!
 11 years ago '05        #155
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 benadreal said:
Wrong!!!!!! Not many people are denying that blacks can do this, just that whites have done worse. But I have a problem, as well as many other with believing something I only run into on the net and no wheres else.
 benadreal said:
you don't commit a crime to just commit a crime at least black people don't.
 benadreal said:
I refuse to believe that 5 black men would do anything like this to complete strangers

You lose again kid.

And that you're only "running into it on the net" is where the problem lies you numbskull; it's a mainstream media blackout. However, if you actually bothered to look beyond BX & your TV screen, you would find various articles have been published on this.
 11 years ago '05        #156
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
 benadreal said:
innocent till proven guilty home boy

Have you ever been to the south, do you know how many dumb a.ss fake oh it was a black man that did it sh*t comes up. You know how often a black person is trailed or accused for being black and near by.

I'm not saying they did or didn't do just give me at least their point of view
I never said they were innocent or guilty..what i said was if you are going to defend them against the accusation made then come up with something better than 'they didnt do it because they were black' as is being suggested by others in this thread....it ridiculous.

there is dna evidence and eye witness evidence as well as a body being found at one of the defendants house......this all pretty damning....if you are aware of any evidence that proves to teh contrary im happy to hear it.

What has gone betwen the races should have no bearing on the fact that this a terrible tragic event and simply should not be toletaed...i would be saying exactly the same if it was commited by white people on a black couple.
 05-20-2007, 09:35 AM         #157
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still can't believe some of you can justify such an incident. what does things that happened to blacks during slavery have anything to do with these two murdered white people??? nothing. yet, many of you think it's justified to k!ll retribution, revenge, whatever you want to call it, it doesn't work. the people who are responsible are long gone, so who is this revenge directed toward??? bunch of people who have no negative issues regarding blacks. with new generation of young whites, who have more open minds then the previous generations, there is a better chance of cut down racism even more, but with all you white haters how is that suppose to happen??? if anything you guy are driving the divide between the two races, that your forefathers faught/die to integrate. they didn't do that so you could sit around and cheer and whoop for murders of white people who had nothing with your ancestor's struggle.

for those of you who believe the eye for an eye, try this one for a change.

"eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
~Ghandi
 11 years ago '07        #158
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
yea yea yea
 11 years ago '05        #159
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
knew this article was going to raise some racial sh*t, all i see from this is two people died from a real, real fu*ked up way. R.I.P to the victims
 05-20-2007, 10:43 AM         #160
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Greeks, my ancestors, were under Ottoman (Turkish) enslavement for centuries, where many atrocities were committed. Does that mean I'd justify the slaughter or torture of Turkish civilians by Greeks today? No.

Pull the slave card on this issue and you're a fu*king idiot. If it was a group of 5 whites/asians/latinos who slayed two ________, it'd be a whole different ball game. Can't cherry pick situations to slap down n to defend.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy