May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 05-19-2007, 06:13 PM         #121
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if your body is burned, how can they tell how badly the bodies were r*ped?

were they not burned that baldy?

anyways, that ish is disgusting and those men need to be hung by their balls.
 05-19-2007, 06:25 PM         #122
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
if your body is burned, how can they tell how badly the bodies were r*ped?

were they not burned that baldy?

anyways, that ish is disgusting and those men need to be hung by their balls.
:sick: :eek: :wtf:
 11 years ago '04        #123
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
yea the more and more i think about it....the reason it hasnt been getting coverage is because it's probably not real, i'd like to see some concrete evidence before i believe otherwise
 05-19-2007, 06:27 PM         #124
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are dudes fu*king another guy in the a.ss that sh*t is sick all by itself.
 11 years ago '06        #125
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
They should get their d*cks cut off. Then they should be forced to drink Bleach. Then they should just be left in the desert for 2 weeks. DUdes are fu*ked up. How could 5 people sit there and watch this sh*t and not one think that this is wrong?
 11 years ago '05        #126
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 benadreal said:
AWWW did I hurt your little feelings bi*ch, because I accuse your perfect white people of lying. Everything you counter with was bullsh*t and more flimpse then this article.

1. Watch fox news sometimes it's striking at republicans comments towards blacks, someone who says this blantantly ignorant to poltics.

2. sh*t sounds way too fake, not many black people go that far in murders, I haven't heard of a case this fake. 5 young n*ggas cleaning with extra strong cleaning chemicals, get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t sheep.

3. Get the fu*k out of here with that everyone goes into every situation with a purpose charlies manson, wanted to start a race war, everyone has a fu*kin person don't give me that "oh they were just evil" bullsh*t. Satan wanted more power this these guys had to want something.

p.s. why the fu*k are you throwing dates out, I only compared it to the bullsh*t act bush was giving dumb a.ss

4. Get the fu*k out of here with this one since when did the media start protecting black. The media reports everything and I mean everything if one newspaper won't another one will they aren't some united force that sticks togetheir on everything. They are a business out to make money. This sounds like white rasict propaganda.

5. Had you beat on this one didn't I bi*ch
No such thing as "perfect" people period, you'd do well to learn that.

1. You believe "Republican shows" should deal with news of "white victims", so you're in no place to a.ssert political ignorance. Again, that's a money issue.

2. You are actually trying to argue that black people commit certain crimes certain ways.......what, genetically?? And genetics prohibit black people from getting rid of evidence eh? What a fool.

3. You are telling me that you don't recognise the existence of persons who commit crimes out of mental illness or deviant lust. Let's hope you're only like 10 or something because it would be seriously pitiful for a human being not to have grasped simple psychological concepts at an any more advanced age.

And the date is relevant because you proposed that the story is false because "they got caught too quick". That the crime was committed 4 months ago means they were not caught that quickly, thus nullifying your point.

4. And do you know what makes money? Sensationalism. You know what is sensationalist? A bunch of white kids being accused of r*pe by a black chick or a shock jock making a racist remark, & the uproar that follows - because that is black against white. You know what is NOT sensationalist? Black kids mutilating white kids, & the uproar that follows - because this uproar is white against black, & is coined "racism" which doesn't sell too good these days.

And yes, you keep thinking that you aren't being sheltered by the media; if the media was on some "white racist" sh*t, you'd be hanging from a tree. History tells us that. Remember it.

5. No, it was just even more inane than your other "points".

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 05-19-2007 at 06:32 PM..
 05-19-2007, 06:44 PM         #127
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
half of this must be bullsh*t, the media trying to get revenge for imus or that duke case, lol at 'critics being white supremicists and conservatives', this sh*t is suspect to me, a scare tactic by the right wingers

i doubt half the sh*t even happened, id go even further and ay the whole thing is fake, if not, definitely not a brutal as made out to be
why must it be?

why do you doubt the sh*t happened?
 05-19-2007, 06:53 PM         #128
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
you my brother are a dummy. all i see you is blaiming blacks, Africa and Asia for their misfortunes. well nobody ever said white people started slavery but they commercialized it to another level. whenever u talk, u always come out as a racist Asian toward black. i know people like u, u r worst than the racist white people. u seem to blame the oppressed for their misfortunes and give sympathy to the oppressor. okay there r s3x slaves but they service Americans. do u know how many rich white men go to the Philippines to sleep with underage girls or in Thailand. get your facts right before you speak. same scenario in Italy where black and Asian s3x slaves are sservicing with Italians to get paid.
Why don't you go fu*k yourself. Don't call me a racist, when all you do is post racist sh*t in the knowledge corner. Its like the pot calling the kettle black.

Reread my post because, either you did not finish reading or you just don't know what the hell you're reading.
 05-19-2007, 06:55 PM         #129
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes so concerned with blacks but check my sig
 11 years ago '07        #130
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
yea yea yea
 05-19-2007, 07:04 PM         #131
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost for words..fu*ked up sh*t for real though

Last edited by CenterField; 05-19-2007 at 07:08 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #132
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 2335 2335
Let me be very clear....there is no way anyone w/an ounce of humanity white or black could see this as anything but demonic, sick, & just plain horrific...if this us indeed true (part of me is selfishly hoping it's not), there is no way as a human being, could I even remotely act as if these n*ggas are any way, shape, or form representive of the type of people I would defend...as a Black man, who is just recently coming into a higher state of conciousness about my people & my actions, I am apalled that some of us have fallen to these depths....It's unfortunate, but true that we are sometimes judged as a whole on the actions of a few...knowing this, it is our individual & collective responsibility to present a better view of ourselves, not for the outside, but for us as a people, in order to reach the heights we could & should...anyone condoning this act or acting as if this somehow evens the score for our history, is a moron...too many of our ancestors & relatives have died knowing their deaths would only benefit their children, grandchildren & so forth....for us to continually shiit on the legacy of peoples who achieved far more than we have, during a time when k!lling black folks was almost a rite of passage, is reprehensible beyond the scope of thought...it shames me to think there are a class of us who sink deeper & deeper into the depths of self depravity & self degradation...we were once a proud & dignified people who made it through slavery, Jim Crow, & every other institution whose main purpose was our destruction, only to succomb to our own actions....this has nothing to do w/what has been done to us historically or things that still effect us as a people...this was an act by barbarous human beings that needed to be discussed publicly, so that we can see what a part of us have become & more importantly for us to see the work we have to do internally...I'm tired of burying our pecadilloes, so that outside communities don't see us "air our dirty laundry"....until we are honest w/ourselves about our state & where we want that to be, a portion of us that has denegrated will continue to divide us as a people, & give others the ammunition to continue their misguided thoughts & attitudes towards us...it's time we make a call to arms to fix the issues that affect us internally, before we make demands of outside parties...in order for us to bring a level playing field to our people, we must first make it so that we have the dignity & respect amongst ourselves, that we demand from others...I'm not naive enough to think that racism will end until all parties come to the table, but we have to take care of home first & foremost...until we do that, people will still look @ us as a bunch of zzzzzzs & monkeys, no matter what we achieve materialistically......Sincerest condolences to the family of the victims of this atrocity & deepest prayers to all parties affected by this heinous act....both victims & perpatrators.....
 11 years ago '04        #133
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 sunn4511 said:
you my brother are a dummy. all i see you is blaiming blacks, Africa and Asia for their misfortunes. well nobody ever said white people started slavery but they commercialized it to another level. whenever u talk, u always come out as a racist Asian toward black. i know people like u, u r worst than the racist white people. u seem to blame the oppressed for their misfortunes and give sympathy to the oppressor. okay there r s3x slaves but they service Americans. do u know how many rich white men go to the Philippines to sleep with underage girls or in Thailand. get your facts right before you speak. same scenario in Italy where black and Asian s3x slaves are sservicing with Italians to get paid.
He was just pointing out that American slavery wasn't the only existance of slavery and disgusting treatment of people in history.
 11 years ago '05        #134
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
No such thing as "perfect" people period, you'd do well to learn that.

1. You believe "Republican shows" should deal with news of "white victims", so you're in no place to a.ssert political ignorance. Again, that's a money issue.

2. You are actually trying to argue that black people commit certain crimes certain ways.......what, genetically?? And genetics prohibit black people from getting rid of evidence eh? What a fool.

3. You are telling me that you don't recognise the existence of persons who commit crimes out of mental illness or deviant lust. Let's hope you're only like 10 or something because it would be seriously pitiful for a human being not to have grasped simple psychological concepts at an any more advanced age.

And the date is relevant because you proposed that the story is false because "they got caught too quick". That the crime was committed 4 months ago means they were not caught that quickly, thus nullifying your point.

4. And do you know what makes money? Sensationalism. You know what is sensationalist? A bunch of white kids being accused of r*pe by a black chick or a shock jock making a racist remark, & the uproar that follows - because that is black against white. You know what is NOT sensationalist? Black kids mutilating white kids, & the uproar that follows - because this uproar is white against black, & is coined "racism" which doesn't sell too good these days.

And yes, you keep thinking that you aren't being sheltered by the media; if the media was on some "white racist" sh*t, you'd be hanging from a tree. History tells us that. Remember it.

5. No, it was just even more inane than your other "points".

And that is just one station, not counting all the republican talk shows, and radio shows.

2. This should like total bullsh*t your not even addressing the issue. I mean actually think about it they were insane enough to do all this twisted sh*t but when it came time to clean they snapped right back into reality. Made sure they did everything correctly. To be honest I can't name one young black boy I know who cleans up after himself after eating, much less 5. Now I'm not ruling out them cleaning but to measurse come on after you do a crime like this you leave town. You don't clean and hope no one finds anything.

3. NO NO No being ill, or being evil is not a good enough reason it is a settledment. Even retarted kids who act out is triggered by something wheter it be their mother leaving or a smells something from the enviroment triggers it no one is born evil, and does evil with no purpose other then their crazy.

4.Again since when does the media tries to protect black people your doging the question. The answer that because protecting black people is in their economic interest is bullsh*t. Because that doesn't explained the kobe trial, the Michael Jackson trial, were these people were obviously lying. Or if you want to talk small trials the one in albama were a white women claimed a black man stole her kids, where was your theory in all these cases.

The media isn't sheltering black people it is shelter white children, no matter what white people say they only care about themselves (i'm not blaming them). Most people (a lot of white people) would never do something for the good of others and that is extremely true of the media. You think the media cares what i sends out noooooooooooo, as long as it makes money cause if it did rap music would be better, we would have no problems with presdient clinton cause we wouln't know his afair, the news would be completely different. The media does not shelter blacks that is bullsh*t aand I love how someone who has never been a racial minority preaches about the ease that the minority gets, so I suppose your going to tell me I should be greatful for affirmative action.

Secondly there would be no way I would be hanging from a tree even if whites did make a move, simply because they would not have gotten the rope on me, not while I was alive anyways. I'm not on that martin lurther king sh*t will slit their fu*king throats ear to ear if they lay a fu*king hand on me.

5.How is it insane to disbelive this story? You have never answered that, because you can't . I know what is insane is to go by one article that isn't even that well writtne. Its real insane to go by only one account of this story and it's insane to label reverse racism as the sole reason this didn't get national attention. This article is bullsh*t this is the first time I heard of this story and it wasn't even about this story it was about trial not getting mainstream attention crying for attention. From the way it's written this guys are comfirmed to have done the crime and aren't accused.

To everone else
DONT BE A SHEEP JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON THE NET DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE, THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO ONE STORY

Last edited by benadreal; 05-19-2007 at 07:24 PM..
 05-19-2007, 07:22 PM         #135
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jblaz24 said:
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......
Are you insane or just a fu*king complete moron?

Nobody deserves what happened here -- nobody.

I don't know why but -- I'm just now hearing of this story on Boxden. I'm an avid news reader and haven't seen this anywhere.

I wonder if the rolls were reversed and the ones that were k!lled were black -- if that would be all over the media? I wonder.
 05-19-2007, 07:24 PM         #136
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkletae said:
Why don't you go fu*k yourself. Don't call me a racist, when all you do is post racist sh*t in the knowledge corner. Its like the pot calling the kettle black.

Reread my post because, either you did not finish reading or you just don't know what the hell you're reading.
Don't mind sunni boy over there -- dude is Boxden's # 1 idiot. Wait...I take that back, Exxodus already has that place.
 11 years ago '05        #137
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 catchaBreath said:
I don't know why but -- I'm just now hearing of this story on Boxden. I'm an avid news reader and haven't seen this anywhere.
Which might be why this story is fake.
 05-19-2007, 07:59 PM         #138
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Havent heard of this story yet in Oz, and we'd get any huge media frenzy/disturbing sh*t like any other.

All the fools talking about how this could never have happened/blacks dont have the knowhow etc/incited violence by whitey, give me a fu*king break. This is a case of 5 individuals doing some sick sh*t, wether the attack itself was race-motivated, we'll find out during the trials, if that. But to claim that 'blacks couldnt pull it off', fu*k that out of here.

Richard Pryor, Live on the Sunset Strip: "I mean murderers! Do you hear me? Real live murderers. I thought black people k!lled people by accident"

Intent to k!ll goes across the board. Colour of your skin dont mean sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #139
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
Thats some crazy sh*t
 05-19-2007, 08:34 PM         #140
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king animals... why isn't bush dealing with trash on his own home turf yet he thinks he can fix other countries' brutality... just look at our own sh*t first... these dudes better get executed one way or another

i dont know why we north americans talk sh*t about other countries like our sh*t dont stank .... yet were just as bad as them though we live in better circumstances...

Last edited by kokaine; 05-19-2007 at 08:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy