May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
 135
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 105
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 79
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

This Is

Props Slaps
 05-19-2007, 03:24 PM         #101
choclit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jester2trife said:
Unreal. Black or whtte, these pieces of sh*t should be locked down with the worst criminals and treated like the bi*ches they are. I wish I met any of their family members so I can whip out my d*ck and p!ss of them. People like this shouldnt even be put in jail. It should be a 5 minute trial, take them behind the courthouse, turn on the cameras, and let the victims families beat them to death on national television....My TIVO is ready

xXx
cosign

sad sh*t is, it STILL wont bring back the victims of this foul a.ss crime, nor help suppress or eliminate the pain or the loss of the victims the family members are suffering

but sh*t im still down for that national broadcast.....fu*king sick a**holes...
 11 years ago '07        #102
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 Lex Lossis said:
This ain't half of what whites did to us. Good job n*ggas. :)
You same as them, but worst. You hide behind a keyboard... Does talking sh*t on the net make you feel good?
 11 years ago '06        #103
yeah_that_nigga 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 6 6
hang those zzzzzzs
 11 years ago '04        #104
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
completely fu*ked up, i guess you have to think that something equally as good will happen to keep you going. Its easy to focus on one side of the duality in the world. Don't preach hate though, these kind of people don't even deserve attention.
 05-19-2007, 04:10 PM         #105
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
You same as them, but worst. You hide behind a keyboard... Does talking sh*t on the net make you feel good?
bi*ch you want me to say this in public? I'll be happy to do it. Let me grab my camera and fu*king record it and up it. I bet them whiteys soft a.sses gonna stay shut. fu*k n*gga.


racist mothafu*kas
 11 years ago '04        #106
OnTheReal 
space
avatar space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
 Lex Lossis said:
bi*ch you want me to say this in public? I'll be happy to do it. Let me grab my camera and fu*king record it and up it. I bet them whiteys soft a.sses gonna stay shut. fu*k n*gga.


racist mothafu*kas
u soft as sh*t, big a.ss twinkie.
 05-19-2007, 04:30 PM         #107
tippingpoint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is wrong. shouldn't be treated as a hate crime, though. should be treated as brutal murder. as for the media coverage...come on, blacks and minorities are shown as villians constantly throughout mainstream news coverage.
 11 years ago '04        #108
B-Y-D 
space
avatar space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
This is on some next sh*t, who knows if its true with the r*pes, lets read the court transcripts 1st.
 11 years ago '07        #109
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 Lex Lossis said:
bi*ch you want me to say this in public? I'll be happy to do it. Let me grab my camera and fu*king record it and up it. I bet them whiteys soft a.sses gonna stay shut. fu*k n*gga.


racist mothafu*kas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 11 years ago '05        #110
benadreal 
space
avatar space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
This crazy but I got to question this story,

1. I fine it odd the media didn't pick up this story, at least SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE THE REPUBLICANS HAVE SHOWS TOO

2. What was the fu*kin point of taking the car (5 black men), raping her boyfriend by 5 black men, cutting off his d*ck, 5 black men. It kept on emphasising on the 5 black men so much, I didn't know whether it wanted me to remember the fact that there was 5 or black. Lastly with all this sh*t they did there was no way they could got free from what I read they didn't even hide the bodies.

3. What did they even get out of all this, you don't commit a crime to just commit a crime at least black people don't. We steal to eat, you rob for change, you r*pe for s3x. Besides s3x with a man and a woman they got nothing, and how in the hell did they get 5 n*ggas so fast. It sounds like the time right after the planes hit the twin tower Bush named Bin laden.

4. Doesn't this sounds like some white rasict guy spreading fear in white america?

5. This story sounds fake, it sounds like the person who wrote this was setting right there giving directions on how everything was going down.


I refuse to believe
that 5 black men would do anything like this to complete strangers but if this were true, I wouldn't not say it didn't get any cover cause of 'reverse racism" but because this sh*t was brutual as fu*k you can't even say half the sh*t they done on national T.V.


Last edited by benadreal; 05-19-2007 at 05:26 PM..
 05-19-2007, 05:19 PM         #111
PinoyKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats sum f*cked up sh*t. Race shouldn't matter i mean murder is murder.
But this was more then murder. these dudes need to get tortured themselves
 05-19-2007, 05:25 PM         #112
New_Era_Nicca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf that sh*ts crazy
 11 years ago '05        #113
benadreal 
space
avatar space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 KingOfNY369 said:
Truth spoken...Your own people did that sh*t to you just like they still are!!! :banghead:
African slavery was different then the american slavery read a book.
 11 years ago '04        #114
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 tpoker said:
story prolly bogus, n*ggas aint that sophisticated, especially car jackin n*ggas, n if they did do then there was a white boy involved, a crime like this by black ppl is unprecedented, y fu*k the dude if there is a bi*ch there, believe nothin u hear
boy that was some ignorant sh*t you said. If you are a fellow negro or latino you are a discrace to ur race. ...and this is not a hate crime. its a violent crime . Did they say Jeffrey Dahmer was a racist , or just sick. i thought he was just sick. sad
 11 years ago '05        #115
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 benadreal said:
This crazy but I got to question this story,

1. I fine it odd the media didn't pick up this story, at least SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE THE REPUBLICANS HAVE SHOWS TOO

2. What was the fu*kin point of taking the car (5 black men), raping her boyfriend by 5 black men, cutting off his d*ck, 5 black men. It kept on emphasising on the 5 black men so much, I didn't know whether it wanted me to remember the fact that there was 5 or black. Lastly with all this sh*t they did there was no way they could got free from what I read they didn't even hide the bodies.

3. What did they even get out of all this, you don't commit a crime to just commit a crime at least black people don't. We steal to eat, you rob for change, you r*pe for s3x. Besides s3x with a man and a woman they got nothing, and how in the hell did they get 5 n*ggas so fast. It sounds like the time right after the planes hit the twin tower Bush named Bin laden.

4. Doesn't this sounds like some white rasict guy spreading fear in white america?

5. This story sounds fake, it sounds like the person who wrote this was setting right there giving directions on how everything was going down.


I refuse to believe
that 5 black men would do anything like this to complete strangers but if this were true, I wouldn't not say it didn't get any cover cause of 'reverse racism" but because this sh*t was brutual as fu*k you can't even say half the sh*t they done on national T.V.
1. Republicans aren't anti-black & pro-white son, they're pro-money. Therefore your attempt at a "point" means nothing.

2. They dismembered at least one of the bodies; they used industrial cleaning products to try & remove their DNA. So yes, they did try & hide the bodies.

3. Sick people commit sick crimes. Being black does not make you an angel you fu*king numbskull. And so fast? THE sh*t HAPPENED IN fu*kING JANUARY.

4. No, the mainstream media blackout sounds like it was intended to stop you getting lynched son.

5. Pointless.


You're such an idiot; people like you who don't understand the simple mechanics of everyday life shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
 11 years ago '05        #116
benadreal 
space
avatar space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 Lex Lossis said:
This ain't half of what whites did to us. Good job n*ggas. :)
(at the comment only) that is so tru on so many levels......but it is wrong to.
 11 years ago '07        #117
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
1st of R.I.P to the two ppl who was murdered.
To the idiots who like well look what happened to blacks back in day just stop. You dont end no one life like that, Now dem 5 might lose they life or spend the rest of their life in jail and they should. To da ones who defending dem pay the lawyers fees keep they commecery packed its some stupid a.ss ppl in the world 4 real.
 11 years ago '05        #118
benadreal 
space
avatar space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
1. Republicans aren't anti-black & pro-white son, they're pro-money. Therefore your attempt at a "point" means nothing.

2. They dismembered at least one of the bodies; they used industrial cleaning products to try & remove their DNA. So yes, they did try & hide the bodies.

3. Sick people commit sick crimes. Being black does not make you an angel you fu*king numbskull. And so fast? THE sh*t HAPPENED IN fu*kING JANUARY.

4. No, the mainstream media blackout sounds like it was intended to stop you getting lynched son.

5. Pointless.


You're such an idiot; people like you who don't understand the simple mechanics of everyday life shouldn't be allowed on the internet.


AWWW did I hurt your little feelings bi*ch, because I accuse your perfect white people of lying. Everything you counter with was bullsh*t and more flimpse then this article.

1. Watch fox news sometimes it's striking at republicans comments towards blacks, someone who says this blantantly ignorant to poltics.

2. sh*t sounds way too fake, not many black people go that far in murders, I haven't heard of a case this fake. 5 young n*ggas cleaning with extra strong cleaning chemicals, get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t sheep.

3. Get the fu*k out of here with that everyone goes into every situation with a purpose charlies manson, wanted to start a race war, everyone has a fu*kin person don't give me that "oh they were just evil" bullsh*t. Satan wanted more power this these guys had to want something.

p.s. why the fu*k are you throwing dates out, I only compared it to the bullsh*t act bush was giving dumb a.ss

4. Get the fu*k out of here with this one since when did the media start protecting black. The media reports everything and I mean everything if one newspaper won't another one will they aren't some united force that sticks togetheir on everything. They are a business out to make money. This sounds like white rasict propaganda.

5. Had you beat on this one didn't I bi*ch


Last edited by benadreal; 05-19-2007 at 06:06 PM..
 05-19-2007, 06:04 PM         #119
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
half of this must be bullsh*t, the media trying to get revenge for imus or that duke case, lol at 'critics being white supremicists and conservatives', this sh*t is suspect to me, a scare tactic by the right wingers

i doubt half the sh*t even happened, id go even further and ay the whole thing is fake, if not, definitely not a brutal as made out to be
 05-19-2007, 06:11 PM         #120
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iketaurus said:
go make something out urself first and than holla at me...
^^^^ this dude just got owned.....idiot
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy