May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 05-19-2007, 10:10 AM         #81
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do yall call it "reverse racism". why cant it just be considered "racism"?
 05-19-2007, 10:14 AM         #82
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Come one brotha, America has been much more fu*ked up in the past than it is today. Nothing is new under the sun. Same thing with the world.
Yea that's the point "brotha"...Stop livin in the past! n*ggas keep doin dumb sh*t and wonder why the world wont ever change...and believe that I understand that sh*t will never change...but this is a prime example why...Smarten Up!
 05-19-2007, 10:16 AM         #83
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
are you a fu*king idiot?

HEBREWS CONTROL AMERICA. THEY ARE "AMERICANS"

i didnt say israeli's you fool.

and no you were enslaved IN AFRICA BY AFRICANS. who sold you to the jews who put you on boats and sold you to everybody else (whites included)

Truth spoken...Your own people did that sh*t to you just like they still are!!! :banghead:
 05-19-2007, 10:17 AM         #84
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is fu*ked up, these fu*ks need to be k!lled the same way they did them too
 05-19-2007, 11:46 AM         #85
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i can say is i hope all 5 of those c*cksuckers get the electric chair and good riddance
 11 years ago '05        #86
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2420 2420
 micchecka said:
you sick fu*k, you got problems

and white people didnt enslave you, hebrews did. stop confusing us.

see white people, theres people like this who think its justified to harm whites because of what they SAY whites did in the past.

after the jews k!lled 60 million whites in russia from 1920-1940, the germans were tired of being oppressed and decided to give them a taste of their own medicine. americans are being oppressed by jews TODAY and not doing sh*t. you know why? its called "divide and conquer"

divide the gentiles (whites, blacks, all other non jews) up and have them f!ghting each other, then they wont have time to go after the real oppressors

black people are choosing their own destiny BY f!ghtING THE WRONG PEOPLE.

get the jews out of power, and i guarantee we would all get along.

wow..
 11 years ago '06        #87
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25861 25861
dem n*ggas is sick in the head and need to be thrown under the jail.
 05-19-2007, 12:11 PM         #88
$Jer$eyBalla$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jblaz24 said:
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......

thats wut im sayin, im readin all these people online cursin these n*ggas out for wut they did, do u guys actually have any idea of the history and the sick SICK things white people use to do to our people back than. im sorry, but i dont really feel too much pity for these people. especially since this happened in the south. sh*t like this in the south happened to black people on a daily basis in the past. yall jus never took the serious time to read and WATCH the history.

sidenote: i really find it hard to believe that black people would do this to somebody like that, especially in the south to white people, a crime like this for black people against white people equals immediate death. they must've been high to the max or mentally sick in the head, there's no way they could be normal.
 05-19-2007, 12:16 PM         #89
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $Jer$eyBalla$ said:
thats wut im sayin, im readin all these people online cursin these n*ggas out for wut they did, do u guys actually have any idea of the history and the sick SICK things white people use to do to our people back than. im sorry, but i dont really feel too much pity for these people. especially since this happened in the south. sh*t like this in the south happened to black people on a daily basis in the past. yall jus never took the serious time to read and WATCH the history.

sidenote: i really find it hard to believe that black people would do this to somebody like that, especially in the south to white people, a crime like this for black people against white people equals immediate death. they must've been high to the max or mentally sick in the head, there's no way they could be normal.
but the people that got k!lled didnt do anything at all.
 11 years ago '05        #90
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 1000bluntz said:
But if the races of the players in this case were reversed y'all know it would be a huge racial outcry over it.
Indeed.
 11 years ago '05        #91
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 $Jer$eyBalla$ said:
thats wut im sayin, im readin all these people online cursin these n*ggas out for wut they did
No, you're not. What you are reading is people cursing other people out for what they did; not blacks, not n*ggas, not n1ggers, but PEOPLE.

Conscious human beings cannot justify this kind of behaviour; rather, they are compelled to condemn it. Not because of white or black, but because of RIGHT & WRONG.

The idea of "racism", is a charge leveled at the media's reaction.
 11 years ago '06        #92
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,588 | Props total: 3697 3697
 jblaz24 said:
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......
If I ever met you, Id kick the fu*kin sh*t outta your bi*ch a.ss and d*ck slap your stank a.ss bi*ch to show her how a real man rolls you fu*kin pus*y....

xXx
 11 years ago '05        #93
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
this is just wow
i dont even know what to say...
RIP to victims
I agree with the "An Eye for An Eye"
Im just at a lost for words with this...
 11 years ago '04        #94
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
WTF seriously that is some hostel sh*t, i hope karma comes back around for all of them,
 05-19-2007, 01:53 PM         #95
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the flip side, they did the same exact thing to thousands of slaves when they brought us here. the number may be in the millions because so many slaves died en route to the "New World" and were k!lled and tossed overboard ..then later on during the 20's,30's,40's, 50's we were hang, burned, shot, and whole families and small towns(check this out for yourself) massacred by mob violence...gang r*pes, the cutting off of p*nis's , brea$ts, kids r*ped, hell whole families savaged the humiliation all of that...I don't see the point, it's crime yeah but they're only doing what they've been conditioned to do. They should go to prison...because they were dumb enough to commit such a stupid senseless crime...and get caught.

It's no win for everyone. I don't condone violence against "innocent" people but it's obvious that here in America, black folks have some serious issues which only came about because of SLAVERY and many years of racial injustice...thats the true issue...lets not get that twisted. This is just a symptom on the problem whites created...hate it all you want but it's true.

Should they have k!lled these kids, nope, it was indeed fu*ked up ,but ask yourselves why this burning anger which manifests itself in such a destructive manner...they're only doing whats been done to us, no resolution...thats the issue, we've never gotten any resolution. NEVER, and won't and until that day comes expect some angry negros getting their pound of flesh at the white mans expense...sadly the same goes for black on black crime, you see everyone loses.:banghead:

Last edited by havana; 05-19-2007 at 02:01 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #96
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 DSTphilly said:
a revolution needs to take place...i never experienced anything that crazy to the least so im not claiming i have, btu the racism is just ridiculous. im not racist to african americans at all..but its upsettin that when i walk downt he street from my apartment, i have 8 year old kids in philly, out for recess from school...theyre black and they see me, a white kid, walkin..and they were actually behind a cage making fun of me for being white. an 8 yr old black kid is racistly makin fun of a 20 yr old white kid. nothing he said was too bad, just making fun of the way white people talk but still..what are we teaching our youth? we need tot each them something els than rap music. the youngsters are the ones who will be where we are...and we need to teach them a new way to grow up.
wow.....i feel so sorry for you, when i was 8 years old i got spit on by a grown a.ss white man and called zzzzzz, and i dont carry that with me everywhere i got and spit on random white folks...but it really pisses me off that you motherfu*kers can be in such an outrage for simple sh*t like this when blacks go thru REAL racism everyday....who gives a muthafu*k about how your feelings got hurt becasue a KID made fun of the way you talk? stop playing the victim and man up, that kinda sh*t should not be able to shake your foundation, i know damn well some little white bastard making a racist comment wouldnt have an effect on me because he probably has idiot parents teaching him the sh*t, so i cant blame him or get all butt hurt about and neiter should you

and what the fu*k does rap music have to do with it? are white people really that fragile? you wanna start a revolution because you got made fun of by a child? but when blacks wanna stand up in this day and age, they are just playing the race card, or playing the victim or just plain out tripping because racism is dead....da fu*k outta here man

Last edited by sunzoo; 05-19-2007 at 02:05 PM..
 05-19-2007, 02:04 PM         #97
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This ain't half of what whites did to us. Good job n*ggas. :)
 11 years ago '06        #98
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I'm tired of people in here sayin "Even though they are white, its still fu*ked up", or "I want those dudes to fry, and this is comin from a black man".....but whatever, i know how ignorant people are in this world. Its, hypocritcal as fu*k, because im sure you would go bogus if another race said that about your race....And that reverse-racism sh*t is bullsh*t, cuz your either racist or your not there ain't no reversin in that. Funny how people expose themselves in here.
 05-19-2007, 02:39 PM         #99
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Human life is human life. For everyone pointing out the past sins of america because of slavery, why no take a step further and blame the Muslims and other black Africans as well. After all, they are the ones who started the practice of slavery and the whites did not invent slavery nor are they the only ones practicing such acts. In africa and Asia today, there are slavery. s3xual slavery is very abundant all over the world and that include MANY whites and Asians.

This case is not an racially motivated attack as far as I can tell from the article. Its an example of what evil minded people can do to other people. History is full of malicous acts by all and not only exclusive to the whites only.

RIP to the victims and victim's family. Also my heart goes out to the family members of the murderers. They must be in their own personal hell for nothing they've done. Everybody lost with this case.
 11 years ago '06        #100
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
[QUOTE=Lex Lossis;9632298]This ain't half of what whites did to us. Good job n*ggas. :)[/QUOTE

I bet your glass mouth wouldn't be smillin if you were at the scene... @ you usin what happened to your ancestors to justify a crime like this...I'm sure they'd be proud
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy