May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
 Old School said:
Yes because perpetuating cruel torture, r*pe, and mutilation on the perpetrators of that crime would definitely rectify the situation..........
an eye for an eye.

If I seen any of these fu*k-ups on the street I'd personally break each one of their arms and legs.
 11 years ago '05        #62
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
disgusting man.RIP for this couple and may those fu*king idiots burn in hell.
 05-19-2007, 07:59 AM         #63
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:

The victims did not know the attackers and were just "at the wrong place at the wrong time," Gill said.

[pic - click to view]

Are these people for real?

fu*k is America coming too?

This country will never get its sh*t together...a fu*kin joke!
 11 years ago '07        #64
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
Damn I regret reading this. Sounds like something from the movie Hostel. I'm interested to hear what the defendents have to say. RIP
Naw man hostel was soft... if this sh*t was in a movie Id leave and this is comin from someone who can take the worst images... sh*t is purely sick
 05-19-2007, 08:18 AM         #65
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what happens when the media controls America!! :banghead:
 05-19-2007, 08:22 AM         #66
Street Novelist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those boys need to burn in hell
 11 years ago '04        #67
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Slick CM Rick said:
most disturbing thing ive ever seen.........nobody deserved this

torture, straight torture
Yeah, it's pretty gruesome and fu*ked up but nothing compared to what humans have been exposed to throughout the history of this world. Example: Haulocost, American slavery, just think about that .
 11 years ago '04        #68
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 KingOfNY369 said:

Are these people for real?

fu*k is America coming too?

This country will never get its sh*t together...a fu*kin joke!
Come one brotha, America has been much more fu*ked up in the past than it is today. Nothing is new under the sun. Same thing with the world.
 11 years ago '04        #69
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
The problem is if the media decided to cover this story 24/7 it may stir up hatred towards black people buy white America. The media knows there are white/kkk type groups out there waiting to set it off on black people, but they need a reason and a platform to gain support for their cause and this is the perfect scenario to get America all rallied up.

I guarantee if this story is covered it will lead to more hate crimes and racial discrimination towards blacks buy the white community.

Plus if a media outlet decided to cover the story they have to worry about black organizations/NAACP accusing the media of always trying to portray the black community as criminals and thugs. The media is one of the driving forces of why white America portrays back people as being unsafe to be around and dangerous.

The media is in a lose/lose situation.

It's fu*ked up but that's the way it is.
 11 years ago '07        #70
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
That is some evil sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #71
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
I don't see how they will able to prove r*pe and all this other stuff in the case. It probably started out as a simple robbery but then the white dude prolly started goin off at the mouth talkin bout "I'll have you zzzzzzs put in jail, my daddies a lawyer you fu*kin zzzzzzs" and then all hell broke loose. I do not believe that these people just did this to them without some type of motivation. Maybe they all had one of those days where they think about the past and what white people did to us. If your black you know what I'm talking bout. One of them days where u hate white people. But it's still fu*ked up what they did.
 11 years ago '04        #72
iketaurus 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 2totimes said:
giving dude the main vein, even to just humiliate him is still homo....aint no way a str8 dude is gonna run up in another dudes b00tyhole
word...they wild out...I wouldn't call it reverse racism cause it was just cold blooded murder...these kids were out their mind...sadistic cold murder...this deserve some attention just because of what happen not because it "seems like a hate crime"...let the world judge it for itself...

Last edited by iketaurus; 05-19-2007 at 09:30 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #73
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 VerballyAbusive said:
I don't see how they will able to prove r*pe and all this other stuff in the case. It probably started out as a simple robbery but then the white dude prolly started goin off at the mouth talkin bout "I'll have you zzzzzzs put in jail, my daddies a lawyer you fu*kin zzzzzzs" and then all hell broke loose. I do not believe that these people just did this to them without some type of motivation. Maybe they all had one of those days where they think about the past and what white people did to us. If your black you know what I'm talking bout. One of them days where u hate white people. But it's still fu*ked up what they did.
So you fu*k your victims in the a.ss too? fu*k all this racist sh*t life too short, Have Fun!
 11 years ago '04        #74
iketaurus 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 micchecka said:
you sick fu*k, you got problems

and white people didnt enslave you, hebrews did. stop confusing us.

see white people, theres people like this who think its justified to harm whites because of what they SAY whites did in the past.

after the jews k!lled 60 million whites in russia from 1920-1940, the germans were tired of being oppressed and decided to give them a taste of their own medicine. americans are being oppressed by jews TODAY and not doing sh*t. you know why? its called "divide and conquer"

divide the gentiles (whites, blacks, all other non jews) up and have them f!ghting each other, then they wont have time to go after the real oppressors

black people are choosing their own destiny BY f!ghtING THE WRONG PEOPLE.

get the jews out of power, and i guarantee we would all get along.
lol yah both stupid...we were enslaved within the borders of the United States of America by "Americans"...brought and sold like goods as property...weren't no Hebrews doing that to us here...it was fu*king "Americans"...
 11 years ago '04        #75
iketaurus 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 micchecka said:
are you a fu*king idiot?

HEBREWS CONTROL AMERICA. THEY ARE "AMERICANS"

i didnt say israeli's you fool.

and no you were enslaved IN AFRICA BY AFRICANS. who sold you to the jews who put you on boats and sold you to everybody else (whites included)
go make something out urself first and than holla at me...
 11 years ago '06        #76
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,765 | Props total: 3711 3711
its stories like this.... that will keep me in the news at 11 bracket if some fool tries 2 gank on me. I was almost car jacked once.... got outta that situation by driving through a red light..... stopping my car.. rolling down my window and aiming..

regardless.... this shyt is disturbing. Its a lot more phycho's out there now.... i was hoping what i was reading was false. apparently i was wrong. This is a prime example of people who get took in prison and get released 2 the streets that really shouldn't b...

strap up .... cuz america about 2 go crazy...
 11 years ago '05        #77
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 353 353
4get about racism thas jus plain psychotic

RIP to the victims
 11 years ago '04        #78
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 jblaz24 said:
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......
Yeah right...i'd like to see you face if somebody would have done this to one of your family member...
sh*thead...you must be 12 or something...
 05-19-2007, 10:05 AM         #79
DSTphilly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a revolution needs to take place...i never experienced anything that crazy to the least so im not claiming i have, btu the racism is just ridiculous. im not racist to african americans at all..but its upsettin that when i walk downt he street from my apartment, i have 8 year old kids in philly, out for recess from school...theyre black and they see me, a white kid, walkin..and they were actually behind a cage making fun of me for being white. an 8 yr old black kid is racistly makin fun of a 20 yr old white kid. nothing he said was too bad, just making fun of the way white people talk but still..what are we teaching our youth? we need tot each them something els than rap music. the youngsters are the ones who will be where we are...and we need to teach them a new way to grow up.
 05-19-2007, 10:09 AM         #80
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
the germans were tired of being oppressed and decided to give them a taste of their own medicine
Wow, i'm not big on Jewish people but you've lost the fu*king plot
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy