May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 05-19-2007, 01:56 AM         #41
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is sick and i never even heard of the incident till now thats crazy ...rip...
 05-19-2007, 02:01 AM         #42
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tpoker said:
story prolly bogus, n*ggas aint that sophisticated, especially car jackin n*ggas, n if they did do then there was a white boy involved, a crime like this by black ppl is unprecedented, y fu*k the dude if there is a bi*ch there, believe nothin u hear
yup, this story is fake as hell, they framed the black dudes. thats what i think....
 05-19-2007, 02:06 AM         #43
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
thats why i dont liek the death penalty....givin cats teh easy way out...which is what these cats are prolly gonna get
They still got a higher power to answer 2
 11 years ago '05        #44
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Mcmasterlock said:
They still got a higher power to answer 2
i agree....but not everyone believes in that....
 11 years ago '04        #45
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
wow...i'm black, and while i dont think it's a such thing as reverse racisim (prejudice and racisim are two different things), i think it was just a couple crazy n*ggas who did some UNBELIEVABLE sh*t...i think anybody that they had stopped woulda got the same treatment, and unless they say different, the media is just trying to play it up to sensationlize it, when it should really be about the victims

but yea...thats wild, gross, shocking...and just plain out fu*kin wrong, i've never WANTED another black man to be put in jail or given the death peanalty unless the case is extreme...well this is past that, and i hope, matter of fact i pray that they FRY THOSE BLACK SONS OF bi*chES LIKE KFC CHICKEN, and this is coming from a black guy...i hope they get some time to think about it while prisoners are gang-raping them and cutting off their genitals...and when they cant be tortured anymore, throw them in a fu*king swimming pool with a plugged in toaster and be done with it...that sh*t makes me angry, that kinda sh*t shouldnt be done to ANYBODY, especially not random people who had no idea that it was going to end like that

poured bleech down her mouth? are you fu*king serious? this is just aweful yall...this aint even a race issue, this is a crazy fu*kin people issue and EVERYBODY should be upset that it could go down like that for anyone, just wow....i wonder what kinda hip hop they gonna blame this on? these cats musta been on pcp or something, i'm disgusted
 11 years ago '04        #46
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
probably the sickest, most gruesome, fu*ked up sh*t i have EVER heard in my life. honestly, this fu*kin world has gone down the sh*tter.

RIP.
 11 years ago '04        #47
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
wow...i'm black, and while i dont think it's a such thing as reverse racisim (prejudice and racisim are two different things), i think it was just a couple crazy n*ggas who did some UNBELIEVABLE sh*t...i think anybody that they had stopped woulda got the same treatment, and unless they say different, the media is just trying to play it up to sensationlize it, when it should really be about the victims

but yea...thats wild, gross, shocking...and just plain out fu*kin wrong, i've never WANTED another black man to be put in jail or given the death peanalty unless the case is extreme...well this is past that, and i hope, matter of fact i pray that they FRY THOSE BLACK SONS OF bi*chES LIKE KFC CHICKEN, and this is coming from a black guy...i hope they get some time to think about it while prisoners are gang-raping them and cutting off their genitals...and when they cant be tortured anymore, throw them in a fu*king swimming pool with a plugged in toaster and be done with it...that sh*t makes me angry, that kinda sh*t shouldnt be done to ANYBODY, especially not random people who had no idea that it was going to end like that

poured bleech down her mouth? are you fu*king serious? this is just aweful yall...this aint even a race issue, this is a crazy fu*kin people issue and EVERYBODY should be upset that it could go down like that for anyone, just wow....i wonder what kinda hip hop they gonna blame this on? these cats musta been on pcp or something, i'm disgusted

Real Talk. i can't even explain how disgusted i am at this.
 11 years ago '05        #48
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
 JediKnight'sSon said:
yup, this story is fake as hell, they framed the black dudes. thats what i think....

What are you basing that on????

They found fingerprints of the one of the suspects in the car, they found part of one of the bodies in his house, they also have dna evidence....the woman suspect also says she saw them pour cleaning fluid down her throat.

Police Chief Sterling Owen IV has stated that there is no indication that the crimes were racially motivated, and that "It appears to have been a random violent act."[
 05-19-2007, 02:42 AM         #49
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jblaz24 said:
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......
your an example of a D!ckhead... Doesnt matter what race this is messed up point blank... One of the sickest things I ever heard .. Very Disturbing... No one should had to suffer such a horrible death..And the Media is wrong for not giving this horrendous act any meaningful coverage. I know alotta sh*t happens all the time you dont hear on the news,but c'mon this deserves more attention.RIP
 11 years ago '04        #50
sunzoo 
space
space
 khmerraps said:
ya .. one looks like a chick. either way .. it's pretty fu*ked up. it's definitely sick. as far as this being classified as a hate crime .. i don't think it qualifies because race doesn't seem to be a motive. it seems like a car jacking that spiralled into a horror film. this is just so astonishingly horrible ..

as far as the "cover up" being reverse racism .. what the hell is reverse racism ??? is it when black people do something to white people based solely on race ? if that's the case, it's just plain racism. the fact that people think racism only goes one way it's just plain stupid and is evidence of prejudice. to be quite honest, in my experience, black people can be just as racist if not more than white people. that's why i don't understand it and am actually offended when black people get upset when someone who isn't black says "nigg a" .. not even "nigg er" but "nigg a" cuz they're the same people who say in the word's defense that there's a difference between "nigg a" and "nigg er". and what's the main support "it's not your word to say"

get the fu*k out of here. if u wanna go with that line of thinking, it's not the black man's word at all. it's the white man's word for you !! let's get that straight. now, over the years we've been able to take away some of the power the word has in the form of "nigg a". but to say that a black man can say it and a white man can't is quite simply racist. so how do u f!ght racism with racism ? it's fu*king idiotic and i don't care what anyone says. if ur gonna use the word, respect it. respect the fact that some if not many will be offended. respect the fact that it has been used in the past to hurt people. respect the fact that it has also been used as a term of endearment. respect the fact that if ur going to use it, anyone else has just as much right as u do regardless of the individual's race. u can't f!ght racism with racism. u can't say "only the black man can use it" because ur being racist by saying that.

i don't mean to sound off topic but the very idea of "reverse-racism" is simply ludicrous to me. there is no such thing .. it is simply racism. to say racism goes one way is racist in itself. sometimes, people today still amaze me.

anyways .. those guys should be seeing the firing squad or at least multiple life sentences. i'm no legal junkie, but an eye for an eye. i don't neccessarily believe the same should be done to them, but they should suffer until they break and fold and sink in that suffering until they are on the verge of suicide and then denied the OPPORTUNITY of death.

out of respect for the dead i wont curse you out or start a small race war, i want this to stay on topic but look up what it means to be racist, you have to be able to affect the economic status of those you are being racist against, against those you feel that you are superior to, blacks on a large scale do not have that power over whites, but vice verse whites do...on a large scale, prejudice is what you are really refering to

and if me not jumping for joy when i hear a white boy saying ANY form or "n*gga" makes me racist...well thanks for letting me in the club so easy, i didnt even have to k!ll one of you, or force you to work for free and accept MY beliefs even when you have a set of your own, or r*pe your mother, sister and daughter...i didnt even have to import drugs into your community and then claim a "war on drugs" so i can lock you up for decades for petty drug crimes while rapists, murderers and white collar corperate criminals that are of another race get far less time for more serious offenses

blacks have gotten lynched (even recently a 17 year old was hung and is still bleeding internally, emmit till, a teenager was hung for whistling at a white woman), degraded, made to work without compensation and economically disenfranchised for 100's of years that still continues today thru worse school systems, less job opportunities and less opportunities for higher education for our inner city youth, the ones that need a way out...and you call reverse racisim because you cant say a word? do white people really feel that left out? is it really that serious? so i guess if we just let you guys say zzzzzz freely, everythin will be all good right? how in the fu*k do you think we feel when we were left out of having NATURAL HUMAN RIGHTS in a country we didnt ask to come to? how do you think we felt when we were stripped of our culture and made to adopt your own? just think about that for a minute homie

and if you are going to reply, please try to do so with some sense, even PM me if you want, i'm not here to argue, just thought i tell you some truth so you can reconsider this whole reverse racism bullsh*t that white people dreamed up, thanks for your time
 11 years ago '04        #51
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
This is a hate crime even if it wasn't racially motivated. Any crime of this magnitude is the worst kind of hate crime you can commit. But if the races of the players in this case were reversed y'all know it would be a huge racial outcry over it. sh*t is sad as fu*k, these people are the worst kind of people imaginable and deserve the worst mankind and beyond has to offer.
 11 years ago '04        #52
sunzoo 
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
This is a hate crime even if it wasn't racially motivated. Any crime of this magnitude is the worst kind of hate crime you can commit. But if the races of the players in this case were reversed y'all know it would be a huge racial outcry over it. sh*t is sad as fu*k, these people are the worst kind of people imaginable and deserve the worst mankind and beyond has to offer.
well i can agree with that...had it been reveresed all sharpton (who is a fu*king idiot, and is not the king of black people) it woulda got more attention just because of the racial implications, but you can TELL when a crime is raciall motivated and it doesnt seem like it is, unless they say different i dont think so because there is no real motive that says "lets k!ll some white people"...they randomly chose to carjack someone and TOTALLY ruin their lives, they arent racist, they are fu*kING CRAZY

now if you have two white men tie a black man to the back of a truck, or 3 or 4 white teenagers trying to re-created a lynching by hanging a 17 year old black kid is a little different than this....mutilation, r*pe, dismemberment...these are more related to power and control than aggression and hostility, so the motive was more about themselves than the victims, the were just used as props in their little horror scene...so it should be talked about just like they did with jefferey dahmer...ole jeffy peferred black d*ck in his freezer, but that dont mean what he was doing was racially motivated and nobody said as such

what i wanna know is...what the fu*k have these people been up to before this? who got priors? who just got out the mental ward? who has the history that would implicated this kinda attack in their background and is this the ONLY couple they've done it to....sh*t is sad man
 05-19-2007, 03:08 AM         #53
jaywune1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 khmerraps said:
ya .. one looks like a chick. either way .. it's pretty fu*ked up. it's definitely sick. as far as this being classified as a hate crime .. i don't think it qualifies because race doesn't seem to be a motive. it seems like a car jacking that spiralled into a horror film. this is just so astonishingly horrible ..

as far as the "cover up" being reverse racism .. what the hell is reverse racism ??? is it when black people do something to white people based solely on race ? if that's the case, it's just plain racism. the fact that people think racism only goes one way it's just plain stupid and is evidence of prejudice. to be quite honest, in my experience, black people can be just as racist if not more than white people. that's why i don't understand it and am actually offended when black people get upset when someone who isn't black says "nigg a" .. not even "nigg er" but "nigg a" cuz they're the same people who say in the word's defense that there's a difference between "nigg a" and "nigg er". and what's the main support "it's not your word to say"

get the fu*k out of here. if u wanna go with that line of thinking, it's not the black man's word at all. it's the white man's word for you !! let's get that straight.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE GOT BOXDENS FIRST KKK MEMBER!

Last edited by jaywune1; 05-19-2007 at 03:19 AM..
 05-19-2007, 03:18 AM         #54
jaywune1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
well i can agree with that...had it been reveresed all sharpton (who is a fu*king idiot, and is not the king of black people) it woulda got more attention just because of the racial implications, but you can TELL when a crime is raciall motivated and it doesnt seem like it is, unless they say different i dont think so because there is no real motive that says "lets k!ll some white people"...they randomly chose to carjack someone and TOTALLY ruin their lives, they arent racist, they are fu*kING CRAZY

now if you have two white men tie a black man to the back of a truck, or 3 or 4 white teenagers trying to re-created a lynching by hanging a 17 year old black kid is a little different than this....mutilation, r*pe, dismemberment...these are more related to power and control than aggression and hostility, so the motive was more about themselves than the victims, the were just used as props in their little horror scene...so it should be talked about just like they did with jefferey dahmer...ole jeffy peferred black d*ck in his freezer, but that dont mean what he was doing was racially motivated and nobody said as such

what i wanna know is...what the fu*k have these people been up to before this? who got priors? who just got out the mental ward? who has the history that would implicated this kinda attack in their background and is this the ONLY couple they've done it to....sh*t is sad man
OWNED!!! WELL SAID BRO. SHOWS HOW LITTLE THE NEW GENERATION OF WHITE PEOPLE FOLKS KNOW ABOUT HISTORY, ALL YOUR CONCERN ABOUT IS HAVING THE RIGHT TO SAY THE ZZZZ WORD, INSTEAD OF USING THAT TIME TO MAKE SOME POSITIVE CHANGES IN THE WORLD.
GOD BLESS AMERICA:finger:
 05-19-2007, 04:13 AM         #55
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heveweight said:
What are you basing that on????

They found fingerprints of the one of the suspects in the car, they found part of one of the bodies in his house, they also have dna evidence....the woman suspect also says she saw them pour cleaning fluid down her throat.

Police Chief Sterling Owen IV has stated that there is no indication that the crimes were racially motivated, and that "It appears to have been a random violent act."[
i'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic by quoting the other guy....i'd have thought that was obvious
 11 years ago '04        #56
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
 1000bluntz said:
Wow that is absolutely fu*king terrible. These guys need to be tortured in the worst ways possible and kept alive for as long as possible so their torture can be stretched out over the course of a long life. This is some of the worst sh*t I've ever heard in my life honestly.
i agree...

absoutley sick.
 05-19-2007, 06:55 AM         #57
KillahKonceptZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I feel that if you take a life in cold blood that your life should be taken from you. You have no value for human life so why should we spare pity upon you. I want them to bring that sh*t into effect but theres too many pus*y americans that are against that sh*t and would rather waste tax (the people's) dollars taking the ppl to trials. Those ppl's trial isnt until May 08

exactly man.......maybe people would think twice if they knew for a fact that whatever they did to someone else would be the punishment for them.....or if they knew they wouldnt be spared n' instantly put to death.......

but their are some certain circumstances i guess........like...what if you came home to some dude bangin your wife.......know what im sayin......

evil has its own race

Last edited by KillahKonceptZ; 05-19-2007 at 06:58 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #58
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 1283 1283
Does it even matter if they classify this is a hate crime or not, those fu*kers are gonna get the juice in the arm anyway.
 05-19-2007, 07:08 AM         #59
youngTRACE817  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is Race related....its not hard to tell. Rip...condolences to the families.
 11 years ago '04        #60
kicko 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
racism is racism, who the hell reversed it?
sad story..RIP
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy