May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11372 11372
 macadon83 said:
I wanna know who gave the account of that story. If the victims are deceased, did one of the sick fu*ks tell them what they did?
Probably and also they can tell a lot of different sh*t about how people died when they do the autopsy.
 11 years ago '06        #22
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
story prolly bogus, n*ggas aint that sophisticated, especially car jackin n*ggas, n if they did do then there was a white boy involved, a crime like this by black ppl is unprecedented, y fu*k the dude if there is a bi*ch there, believe nothin u hear
 11 years ago '05        #23
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
 1000bluntz said:
Man I really, really hope these f*g**t a.ss bi*ches all get their nutsacks slit in the middle and have their nuts drip out and be forced to eat them sh*ts, that would be a beautiful site to behold. And I hope that c*nt gets r*ped by a horse while having her t*tties cut off and a long blade shoved in her anus. These people deserve the worst that the devil has to offer.

Co-sign

And Id like that video taped please
 11 years ago '05        #24
Old School 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
Yes because perpetuating cruel torture, r*pe, and mutilation on the perpetrators of that crime would definitely rectify the situation..........
 05-19-2007, 12:19 AM         #25
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Old School said:
Yes because perpetuating cruel torture, r*pe, and mutilation on the perpetrators of that crime would definitely rectify the situation..........
Said it before I did.

Get a fu*king grip if you think they should be tortured...because you are just as sick as they are.
 11 years ago '07        #26
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
That was one of the sickest things i've ever read RIP
 05-19-2007, 12:26 AM         #27
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Old School said:
No... but its a start... RIP fked up story indeed...
 11 years ago '05        #28
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
things like this happen alot you just never hear about it. its not reverse racism. they would rather show black on black crime more than anything. rip to the victims and condolences to the family
 05-19-2007, 12:28 AM         #29
jblaz24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......
 11 years ago '05        #30
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
^
 11 years ago '07        #31
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 jblaz24 said:
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......

:banghead:
 05-19-2007, 12:45 AM         #32
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my heart is crying cause this is just sad those bastard need to face the firing squad or a pool filled with hungry sharks its nothing to do with race those a.ss-holes are evil
 05-19-2007, 12:57 AM         #33
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jesus christ thats fu*king disgusting, regardless of race, no one deserves this kind of horrible treatment.
 05-19-2007, 12:57 AM         #34
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw the title says 5 black men, actually it's 4 and a woman!
 05-19-2007, 01:07 AM         #35
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this true,they need to make those dude get fu*k by aids infect men, eat anthrax and throw their bodies out of a flying plane.
 11 years ago '06        #36
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
if this is true, these dudes deserve worse than death
 05-19-2007, 01:23 AM         #37
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MzGangstaGirl said:
btw the title says 5 black men, actually it's 4 and a woman!
ya .. one looks like a chick. either way .. it's pretty fu*ked up. it's definitely sick. as far as this being classified as a hate crime .. i don't think it qualifies because race doesn't seem to be a motive. it seems like a car jacking that spiralled into a horror film. this is just so astonishingly horrible ..

as far as the "cover up" being reverse racism .. what the hell is reverse racism ??? is it when black people do something to white people based solely on race ? if that's the case, it's just plain racism. the fact that people think racism only goes one way it's just plain stupid and is evidence of prejudice. to be quite honest, in my experience, black people can be just as racist if not more than white people. that's why i don't understand it and am actually offended when black people get upset when someone who isn't black says "nigg a" .. not even "nigg er" but "nigg a" cuz they're the same people who say in the word's defense that there's a difference between "nigg a" and "nigg er". and what's the main support "it's not your word to say"

get the fu*k out of here. if u wanna go with that line of thinking, it's not the black man's word at all. it's the white man's word for you !! let's get that straight. now, over the years we've been able to take away some of the power the word has in the form of "nigg a". but to say that a black man can say it and a white man can't is quite simply racist. so how do u f!ght racism with racism ? it's fu*king idiotic and i don't care what anyone says. if ur gonna use the word, respect it. respect the fact that some if not many will be offended. respect the fact that it has been used in the past to hurt people. respect the fact that it has also been used as a term of endearment. respect the fact that if ur going to use it, anyone else has just as much right as u do regardless of the individual's race. u can't f!ght racism with racism. u can't say "only the black man can use it" because ur being racist by saying that.

i don't mean to sound off topic but the very idea of "reverse-racism" is simply ludicrous to me. there is no such thing .. it is simply racism. to say racism goes one way is racist in itself. sometimes, people today still amaze me.

anyways .. those guys should be seeing the firing squad or at least multiple life sentences. i'm no legal junkie, but an eye for an eye. i don't neccessarily believe the same should be done to them, but they should suffer until they break and fold and sink in that suffering until they are on the verge of suicide and then denied the OPPORTUNITY of death.

Last edited by khmerraps; 05-19-2007 at 01:27 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #38
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11372 11372
 Old School said:
People who would actually do this to somebody deserve something far worse than death, that's just too easy. You ever heard of an eye for an eye? If somebody does something this evil to somebody else then they deserve the same treatment a hundred times over. It won't bring back the people who died but just imagine what they were going through at the time of their torture and if you still don't think these people deserve to feel those same feelings you're a bi*ch.
 11 years ago '05        #39
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 1000bluntz said:
People who would actually do this to somebody deserve something far worse than death, that's just too easy. You ever heard of an eye for an eye? If somebody does something this evil to somebody else then they deserve the same treatment a hundred times over. It won't bring back the people who died but just imagine what they were going through at the time of their torture and if you still don't think these people deserve to feel those same feelings you're a bi*ch.
thats why i dont liek the death penalty....givin cats teh easy way out...which is what these cats are prolly gonna get
 11 years ago '06        #40
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
 1000bluntz said:
Truer words were never spoken. You get propz for that.

RIP to the victims.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy