May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #301
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6636 6636
^^^
sh*t I know I am .... I seen the female 100 meter sprint and man the the thigh and a.ss ratio from like lane 1 - 6 was......oh wait a minute......nevermind
 05-23-2007, 09:54 PM         #302
rip_ryda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
wow.....i feel so sorry for you, when i was 8 years old i got spit on by a grown a.ss white man and called zzzzzz, and i dont carry that with me everywhere i got and spit on random white folks...but it really pisses me off that you motherfu*kers can be in such an outrage for simple sh*t like this when blacks go thru REAL racism everyday....who gives a muthafu*k about how your feelings got hurt becasue a KID made fun of the way you talk? stop playing the victim and man up, that kinda sh*t should not be able to shake your foundation, i know damn well some little white bastard making a racist comment wouldnt have an effect on me because he probably has idiot parents teaching him the sh*t, so i cant blame him or get all butt hurt about and neiter should you

and what the fu*k does rap music have to do with it? are white people really that fragile? you wanna start a revolution because you got made fun of by a child? but when blacks wanna stand up in this day and age, they are just playing the race card, or playing the victim or just plain out tripping because racism is dead....da fu*k outta here man
i dont have anything against black people but if your (are white people really that fragile?) apparently we arent if we enslaved everyone of your ancestors you ingnorant son of a bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #303
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
thats disgusting man, and whats even more disgusting is that it happened in january and people are just now hearing about it in late may
 11 years ago '05        #304
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 pjmiller435 said:
thats disrespectful not only to the victims but even to black ppl saying and i quote "n*ggas aint that sophisticated" so what r u implying? black ppl aren't sophisticated enough to gang together to do anything as one? have u heard of the civil rights movsement? and if they do gang together, theres a white boy involved? what that mean? the white boy is the brains behind the operation? black ppl r too dumb to think for themselves? this one white boy out of all these black males provoked and MADE these guys do this? No. not at all. God ur a pitiful wreck. i believe a black man can do what any white man can do. i believe any mexican can do what any white man can do. i believe anybody can do what they choose to do.

seeing how u have no idea its real or not means u shudnt speak without doing research.... here let me do it for you

From local knoxville news site of the story::

Video dedicated to the victim::

just some of the thousands of proof it happened and exists. also, theres plenty of news shows that are on youtube of the story. so..... go fu*k urself and have a very sh*tty day you bottom barrel, uneducated piece of sh*t.
This is all I was asking for was proof, but the article posted was wrong according the newcast there was only four men and a black women helped the police pick the murders out.

I couldn't find anything about a r*pe just a murder after a car jacking but it was a brutal case so they may not want to say it on TV.

But look at all the racist comments on youtube white people are made huh makes me not want to give a fu*k.....
 11 years ago '05        #305
benadreal 
space
space
 rhymespitter84 said:
WTF? Why the fu*k does this article have 319 replies???

America is obbessed with race.
co sign we was built upon it, divided upon it, and united upon it.
 05-28-2007, 08:50 AM         #306
spooky_donkey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at you dumb ppl reading this, did u not notice
"claims made over the Internet that the couple were s3xually mutilated are "absolutely not true," John Gill, special a.ssistant to District Attorney Randy Nichols, said Friday."

If any of you have ever been on a white supremacist website, this is what all their news stories tend to look like (graphic descriptions of s3xual violence against whites, 'preferably' racially motivated). Racist white ppl seem to love the idea of the s3xually aggressive black male, it's nothing new, how do u think so many of those lynchings were justified? It sounds like these 5 are guilty of murder, but you ought to look at the agenda people have for embellishing a story in this kind of way. And all the people on here who didn't read the story properly before going and telling whoever about what 'happened' are just helping these organisations disseminate propaganda....
 05-28-2007, 08:57 AM         #307
BlackSaiyan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fiction vs. fact in the Christian-Newsom double homicide
By News Sentinel staff
May 27, 2007

The allegations in the court case alone are chilling. The falsehoods being used to heat up controversy over the case are disturbing. Here are the most common claims circulating on the Internet and in some traditional media, compared with statements from court records and authorities familiar with the Christian-Newsom double homicide.

# Fiction: Christian was held captive four days.
# Fact: Christian was dead within 24 hours of the kidnapping.

# Fiction: Christian's brea$ts were cut off and Newsom's p*nis severed.
# Fact: Neither Christian nor Newsom was mutilated, although both suffered tearing injuries from being repeatedly r*ped.

# Fiction: Christian was dismembered and placed in five separate trash bags.
# Fact: Christian's intact body was wrapped in trash bags and dumped in a large garbage can.

# Fiction: Acid was poured down Christian's throat.
# Fact: A cleaning solution was poured in Christian's mouth in an apparent attempt to wash away DNA evidence.

# Fiction: The slaying suspects allegedly targeted white people.
# Fact: The slaying suspects have told authorities they targeted Christian's Toyota 4Runner.

Source:

murder victims lost in the furor
Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom's slayings have become the subject of racial tension, falsehoods

By JAMIE SATTERFIELD,
May 27, 2007

In the blogosphere, Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom are an indictment of mainstream media.

On the Internet, they are a Wikipedia entry. Among white separatists, they are a tool. Within a racially divided America, they are a cause.

That they are murder victims in a horrific Knoxville crime has gotten lost in all that noise.

"There are people out there that just want to make something even worse than what it already is," Christian's father, Gary Christian, said in a recent interview.

It has been nearly five months since Newsom, 23, and girlfriend, Channon Christian, 21, were slain. Four suspects were charged in the January slayings while a fifth faces federal charges of helping one of the suspects hide out.

The victims were white. The suspects are black.

Authorities said the case began as a carjacking but wound up a kidnapping, r*pe and murder. They have said little else, however, tightlipped on every aspect of the case, from where it occurred to how Christian died.

It didn't take long for details -- horrific ones -- to eke out. The problem is, many of them are wrong.

Source & full article:

That last article definitely seems to fit here. Not sure what the hell this thread turned into after the first half.
 05-28-2007, 09:23 AM         #308
smacked  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stone those motherfu*kers to death
 11 years ago '05        #309
benadreal 
space
space
 BlackSaiyan said:
By News Sentinel staff
May 27, 2007

The allegations in the court case alone are chilling. The falsehoods being used to heat up controversy over the case are disturbing. Here are the most common claims circulating on the Internet and in some traditional media, compared with statements from court records and authorities familiar with the Christian-Newsom double homicide.

# Fact: Neither Christian nor Newsom was mutilated, although both suffered tearing injuries from being repeatedly r*ped.

# Fact: Christian's intact body was wrapped in trash bags and dumped in a large garbage can.

# Fact: A cleaning solution was poured in Christian's mouth in an apparent attempt to wash away DNA evidence.

# Fact: The slaying suspects have told authorities they targeted Christian's Toyota 4Runner.

Source:

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom's slayings have become the subject of racial tension, falsehoods

By JAMIE SATTERFIELD,
May 27, 2007

In the blogosphere, Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom are an indictment of mainstream media.

On the Internet, they are a Wikipedia entry. Among white separatists, they are a tool. Within a racially divided America, they are a cause.

That they are murder victims in a horrific Knoxville crime has gotten lost in all that noise.

"There are people out there that just want to make something even worse than what it already is," Christian's father, Gary Christian, said in a recent interview.

It has been nearly five months since Newsom, 23, and girlfriend, Channon Christian, 21, were slain. Four suspects were charged in the January slayings while a fifth faces federal charges of helping one of the suspects hide out.

Authorities said the case began as a carjacking but wound up a kidnapping, r*pe and murder. They have said little else, however, tightlipped on every aspect of the case, from where it occurred to how Christian died.

It didn't take long for details -- horrific ones -- to eke out. The problem is, many of them are wrong.

Source & full article:

That last article definitely seems to fit here. Not sure what the hell this thread turned into after the first half.
now we are getting at the truth
 11 years ago '04        #310
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
 benadreal said:
truth is it was a fu*ked up crime, they should still be tortured for that sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #311
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
This is too fake!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never made the news.
 11 years ago '04        #312
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
um, either way they still humiliated the couple and what they did was sick. fu*k them. damn this world is fu*ked.
 05-28-2007, 12:11 PM         #313
Okonkwo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackSaiyan said:
By News Sentinel staff
May 27, 2007

Source:

By JAMIE SATTERFIELD,
May 27, 2007

Source & full article:

i knew something was fishy about this story, props for the info. so basically it was a carjacking turned into a murder, and not a hate crime people r making it out to be. still a horrific crime though.

Last edited by Okonkwo; 05-28-2007 at 12:22 PM..
 05-28-2007, 04:11 PM         #314
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'yeah it was only a simple carjacking, that went wrong. The Internet and racists are making this seem to be worse than it really is'...

NOWWWW i get it! Sorry for being out of line earlier. Retracting any statements and vilifying all posts about how terrible this is. Big mistake..
 05-28-2007, 04:17 PM         #315
BlackSaiyan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Okonkwo said:
i knew something was fishy about this story, props for the info. so basically it was a carjacking turned into a murder, and not a hate crime people r making it out to be. still a horrific crime though.
Yeah, it's definitely still a fu*ked up crime and I hope these criminals get theirs in the worst way. The family is being put through hell with all the false reports and made up stories being tossed around the net and everything while people are using their loss as a poster child to promote hate. It seems these hate groups and conspiracy theorist haven't taken that into account.
 11 years ago '05        #316
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
damn, rip.....and the murderers look like n*ggaz i probably see at the gas station.....there are some sick bastards in this world
 05-28-2007, 04:58 PM         #317
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Klocko said:
mszomola ^^

Most black people perpetuate and deny the racial aspect in crimes of this nature,or claim the victims ask for it,sadly many (black/white peoples) feel its just another pay-back for things done in the past by white people --
wow calm down homie
 11 years ago '06        #318
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
is that any better

not saying its real but why not lett them go after they got the truck and why would they r*pe em not for just a truck.Nothing really changes sh*ts grucem
 05-28-2007, 06:57 PM         #319
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Said it before I did.

Get a fu*king grip if you think they should be tortured...because you are just as sick as they are."

why do u think that?, i know if them fu*ks did that sh*t to anyone i know

i would either A) hope they get k!lled in the same manner but under far worse conditions

or B) k!ll at least one of them myself in the same manner but under far worse conditiosn
 11 years ago '07        #320
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
they belong under the jail race related or not...this is a horrible offense and no one should have to suffer like that...for people calling it payback for there ancestors being done the same way...thats ridiculous they don't know our ancestors so take anger out on white supremest that hold these anti-semitic/racist views
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago