May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #281
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 JAYMETRO said:
thing is im not mexican, im hispanic
big fu*kin difference
 05-21-2007, 09:53 PM         #282
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAYMETRO said:
nope, i win,
you win??? yep, like i said. mentality of a child

i made my point the first time around
you had a point??? what was that??? that you're a racist putz???

...dont care what race you are, ur still an idiot, did u strike a nerve??! no, cause i send hate and a pm dat means im fustrated? nope, now you and your other e-friend join hold hands and skip into the sunset..
you know what??? i'd rather be an idiot then a racist any day of the week. now run along to your mama
 05-21-2007, 09:54 PM         #283
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
and btw...u gave me props instead of hate. thanks dummy.
 11 years ago '06        #284
Dj Quest 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 3 3
That's crazy...
 05-22-2007, 12:21 AM         #285
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
{unkletae;9649803]you win??? yep, like i said. mentality of a child

are you suppose to be what? budah? cause i dont write run on sentences, and get mad, im mentally compared to a child? right, u seriosly need friends, or real interaction with real live people.....

how am i racist? i have black friends and we crack about or nationalities, all the time, just friends being friendz......the whole world doesnt cry and spill out their emotions online, when they see an obvisious joke....you have no humor, u probably dead inside. negleted by the real world...u started to try and drop knowledge as soon as u saw my joke....

{{you know what??? i'd rather be an idiot then a racist any day of the week. now run along to your mama

its obvious u want the last word, so go head enjoy....get a life, and quit be so sensitive lil d*ck ching-chong china man........

Last edited by JAYMETRO; 05-22-2007 at 12:23 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #286
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Why do people do this sh*t?
 05-22-2007, 01:09 AM         #287
=B-Maine=  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

But Police Chief Sterling Owen said: "We have no evidence to support the notion that this was a race-based crime. We see this as a cold-blooded murder."

So your telling me its nothing but cold-blooded murder. Thats bullsh*t, and even black people admit it. If a group of white people done this to two black people, it would be a different story. And thats the god damn truth. I aint gonna sit back and let two white people get k!lled and not call it a racist attack. !!!!

R.I.P. :sorry:

Last edited by =B-Maine=; 05-22-2007 at 01:10 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #288
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
that's probably one of the worst murder stories i have ever heard. that's so sad. i don't even know what should be done to make the victims' families feel justice. i just place this in god's hands.

sometimes things are just wrong not because one person is black or one person is white, but for the fact that people are humans and not animals.
 05-22-2007, 04:45 AM         #289
Hashman_DEE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they're scum. to k!ll them would be too lenient.

how can this be 'reverse racism'????????????

racism is racism no matter who it's against. reverse racism is literally loving a race. twat
 05-22-2007, 08:15 AM         #290
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAYMETRO said:

are you suppose to be what? budah? cause i dont write run on sentences, and get mad, im mentally compared to a child? right, u seriosly need friends, or real interaction with real live people.....

how am i racist? i have black friends and we crack about or nationalities, all the time, just friends being friendz......the whole world doesnt cry and spill out their emotions online, when they see an obvisious joke....you have no humor, u probably dead inside. negleted by the real world...u started to try and drop knowledge as soon as u saw my joke....

{{you know what??? i'd rather be an idiot then a racist any day of the week. now run along to your mama

its obvious u want the last word, so go head enjoy....get a life, and quit be so sensitive lil d*ck ching-chong china man........
more harmless little jokes right??? and your excuse of, "i can't be a racist because i have black friends," is weak as your morals, but what do you expect from a racist. my original point!!! thanks for proving me right.

and to think i need "real life" when you are the one who is worried about a win on boxden anyway, could not careless about the last word but you keep replying and i just thought it would be rude to just leave you hanging:D
 05-22-2007, 08:27 AM         #291
Phillycat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf the fu*k is reverse racism.... racism is racism no matter what race, these guys should get the worse i couldnt even fathom someone even performing these things i hope they are found guilty
 11 years ago '07        #292
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 224 224
 JAYMETRO said:

you fake a.ss mind of mencia
 05-22-2007, 08:47 AM         #293
pjmiller435  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tpoker said:
story prolly bogus, n*ggas aint that sophisticated, especially car jackin n*ggas, n if they did do then there was a white boy involved, a crime like this by black ppl is unprecedented, y fu*k the dude if there is a bi*ch there, believe nothin u hear
thats disrespectful not only to the victims but even to black ppl saying and i quote "n*ggas aint that sophisticated" so what r u implying? black ppl aren't sophisticated enough to gang together to do anything as one? have u heard of the civil rights movsement? and if they do gang together, theres a white boy involved? what that mean? the white boy is the brains behind the operation? black ppl r too dumb to think for themselves? this one white boy out of all these black males provoked and MADE these guys do this? No. not at all. God ur a pitiful wreck. i believe a black man can do what any white man can do. i believe any mexican can do what any white man can do. i believe anybody can do what they choose to do.

seeing how u have no idea its real or not means u shudnt speak without doing research.... here let me do it for you

From local knoxville news site of the story::

Video dedicated to the victim::

just some of the thousands of proof it happened and exists. also, theres plenty of news shows that are on youtube of the story. so..... go fu*k urself and have a very sh*tty day you bottom barrel, uneducated piece of sh*t.

Last edited by pjmiller435; 05-22-2007 at 08:55 AM..
 05-22-2007, 08:56 AM         #294
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that has got to be the saddest thing I have ever read. None of those people that k!lled that girl and her boyfriend deserve to see the light of day ever again. I can't understand what would posse someone to do such a heinous crime to somebody you don't even know. That's just wrong
 05-22-2007, 09:02 AM         #295
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
Its hard to believe that black people would do something like this its not our nature if we want somebody died we shoot them and thats the end of that.

why is it? because u dont see it on tv.....the sick fuker is always skinny,white ect?
 11 years ago '04        #296
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1097 1097
First off this whole thing is beyond terrible.

I just don't really believe it didn't receive coverage because of a race thing. I think the reasons it didn't receive Duke LaCrosse coverage is first Duke LaCrosse is a bunch of rich kids at a private school and also the top team in the NCAA in that sport. That's why that got coverage. Also I think this story didn't get coverage due to the nature of the crime. I mean honestly people don't want to hear gruesome stuff like that. Just like all the gruesome details of the Kobe r*pe case didn't get exposed because it was WAY TOO graphic.

This was just a group of sick and twisted individuals. I think if it was just a plain murder or plain r*pe it would have gotten more press but it was way too graphic. If the races were reversed I honestly don't think this would've made national headlines. There are gruesome crimes committed all over the country that don't get pub. You only hear about ones that deal with the rich or ones that are considered hate crimes or crimes that are just strange in nature and not grotesque.

I honestly don't know of any crimes dealing with mutilation that were national except for serial k!ller crimes.
 05-22-2007, 01:53 PM         #297
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For Me it not no race issue but more or a inhumane issue that is plain sick, the media is wrong for not shedding more light on this subject
 11 years ago '04        #298
P Squared™ 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 0 0
wow....
 05-22-2007, 09:26 PM         #299
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
What the fu*k kind of history do they teach over there on that island? Why you speakin on this sh*t like it involves you anyways
I received a well-rounded education, and unbiased history lessons.
How does it not involve me? We're talking about world history here, both of us have opinions and should be allowed to debate, if you can't handle a reasoned argument, I suggest you say admit it, and if you want to critique my points, go ahead, i'd rather you did than didn't.

Southern_Boi said:
Ok these people just got fu*ked by the Nazi's, they're already rich so lets give them more money? Money is power and apparently they didnt have that much if they didnt have the power to stop that sh*t from happening or the power to bounce back by themselves.
Yes they were fu*ked over by the Nazi's. Hitler blamed the jews for Germany losing WW1 due to their economic influences. The jewish community controlled a large portion of Germany's enterprises. Hitler being a racist decided they represented Germany's problems, and subsequently went on a campaign of ethic cleansing.

Hitler proceeded with Anti-Jewish laws, using the German legal system to ban jews from owning companies, property etc. The German government effectively seized most of the Jewish business a.ssets, then the SS proceeded to round them up, boot them out of their homes and take them to the concentration camps.

The Germans took the valuables from their homes as well as their property deeds. Since the jewish community in Germany collectively held a significant amount of wealth, as a group they lost a significant amount of wealth, essentially everything they owned, as it was planned they would all be k!lled and wouldn't need it.

Yes the term: "money is power" is true to a certain extent. Prior to Hitler the Jews had both money and some power in Germany, such as the large international banking family the Rothschilds, who had family members conducting business all over europe. However although they had both prior to Hitler, Hitler used the Germany's legal system and military against them.

How can a race thats deeply integrated into a country, f!ght the military and judicial system of the land? They had no homeland to turn to. They lost their rights, and their money, so they really couldn't do much.. even if they kept their money, its not like they could just go out and hire a private army to f!ght the German Army / SS who had undergone an extensive pre-WW2 military buildup. The Germans had the best trained / equipped army at the time.

Also for the Jews who were not captured by the SS, they fled the country, leaving all their wealth (housing, valuables and businesses) behind.

Therefore most of the Jewish wealth was lost to Nazi Germany.

I cannot understand why you think the Jews should not receive compensation.

The compensation they received came out of the wealth that was taken from them.. And if you consider the fact that 90% of the Jewish population in Germany was annihilated, the surviving Jewish population should effectively be entitled to the other 90% of Jewish wealth. I don't see how it would be fair for any other party to prosper from the Holocaust. So if 10% of the jewish population in germany received the entire wealth of the pre-war jews, then obviously they would become collectively very wealthy.

However realistically they wouldn't of received anywhere near 90% of the other Jews wealth due to the war reparations placed on Germany by the Allies. Its likely America received a portion of that wealth.

So could explain to me exactly why the Jews didn't deserve reparations and/or compensation for the horrible circumstances they endured?

And as a matter of opinion, I would say the Jews did bounce back, as well as modern Germany as a whole.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 05-22-2007 at 09:39 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #300
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
This thread was started just to make people argue over race.
I heard this story a few years ago. But with different detaiils
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy