May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
 137
NBA LMAO This sh-t Worse Than Burning a Niggas Jersey 🤣🤣
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
NBA Jalen Rose and Molly Qerim Got Married On The Low
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Video of the doomed 'Ride the Ducks Boat' - 31 Passengers/17 Dead, incl..
66 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 74
NBA BREAKING: Kawhi arrives in Toronto!
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #261
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 unkletae said:
He gave me hate too, but let's not stoop to his level. I don't appreciate racism even if its the self inflicting ones. Jaymetro says some ignorant sh*t but we don't have to bro.

When f!ghting monsters, be sure not to become a monster yourself.

Peace.
tru tru....i guess u gotta let dumb ignorant immature kids be themselves.....go outside and play jaymetro.
 05-21-2007, 01:10 PM         #262
Okonkwo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAYMETRO said:
, c- for effort, those sterotypical mexican jokes are weak....

why are black people good at basketball??

cause they know how to run, shoot, and steal... now thats a joke

give this man a comedy show.
 11 years ago '06        #263
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 JAYMETRO said:
, c- for effort, those sterotypical mexican jokes are weak....

why are black people good at basketball??

cause they know how to run, shoot, and steal... now thats a joke
and btw...u gave me props instead of hate. thanks dummy.
 11 years ago '05        #264
vasmosley15 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 0 0
this is a group and black people giving us normal black people a bad name. Who truely know if this was a hate crime except for the sick bastards who did this. Very unfortunate RIP
 11 years ago '06        #265
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 3 3
 JAYMETRO said:
, c- for effort, those sterotypical mexican jokes are weak....

why are black people good at basketball??

cause they know how to run, shoot, and steal... now thats a joke
Sterotype? Its a fact mexicans be getting deep as fu*k in ANY vehicle. I swear, on some real n*gga sh*t I saw bout 20 heads hop out of a van. One of those vans without backseats, they was on some clowns at the circus sh*t

and you want to do jokes? lets do em:

Q: Why does a Mexican re-fry their beans?
A: Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?.

Q: Why does a Mexican eat Tomales for Christmas?
A: So they have something to unwrap

Q: What kind of cans are there in Mexico?
A: Mexicans.

Q: What are the first three words in every Mexican cookbook?
A: "Steal a chicken"

Q: Why did God give Mexicans noses?
A: So they'll have something to pick in the winter.

Q: Why doesnt mexico have a olympic team?
A: Because every mexican that can run, jump, and swim is already across the border!

Q: Why does a Mexican re-fry their beans?
A: Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?

Q: How do you get a bunch of mexicans in a car?
A: Throw a dollar in it
Q: How do you get them out?
A: Throw in a job application

Q: How do you find out the population of Mexico?
A: Drop a peso on the ground

Q: Why do mexicans cross the border in any number except 3?
A: Because the signs say no thresspassing.


Last edited by Southern_Boi; 05-21-2007 at 01:55 PM..
 05-21-2007, 01:59 PM         #266
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
and btw...u gave me props instead of hate. thanks dummy.
oh no!!! i gave u internet props instead of hate, oh no, my world is over

your a nerd, and you realize e-green is worthless too right? you probably thought u was ballin .....
 05-21-2007, 02:04 PM         #267
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
Sterotype? Its a fact mexicans be getting deep as fu*k in ANY vehicle. I swear, on some real n*gga sh*t I saw bout 20 heads hop out of a van. One of those vans without backseats, they was on some clowns at the circus sh*t

and you want to do jokes? lets do em:

Q: Why does a Mexican re-fry their beans?
A: Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?.

Q: Why does a Mexican eat Tomales for Christmas?
A: So they have something to unwrap

Q: What kind of cans are there in Mexico?
A: Mexicans.

Q: What are the first three words in every Mexican cookbook?
A: "Steal a chicken"

Q: Why did God give Mexicans noses?
A: So they'll have something to pick in the winter.

Q: Why doesnt mexico have a olympic team?
A: Because every mexican that can run, jump, and swim is already across the border!

Q: Why does a Mexican re-fry their beans?
A: Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?

Q: How do you get a bunch of mexicans in a car?
A: Throw a dollar in it
Q: How do you get them out?
A: Throw in a job application

Q: How do you find out the population of Mexico?
A: Drop a peso on the ground

Q: Why do mexicans cross the border in any number except 3?
A: Because the signs say no thresspassing.
:sleepy: ......not bad, but kinda lame....only bad thing is im not mexican,(last time i checked mexican wasnt a race) im hispanic , but overall those were kinda lame..

Q: why are they so many trees in harlem?

A: cuz black people need public transportation too.
 11 years ago '06        #268
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Southern_Boi said:
Sterotype? Its a fact mexicans be getting deep as fu*k in ANY vehicle. I swear, on some real n*gga sh*t I saw bout 20 heads hop out of a van. One of those vans without backseats, they was on some clowns at the circus sh*t

and you want to do jokes? lets do em:

Q: Why does a Mexican re-fry their beans?
A: Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?.

Q: Why does a Mexican eat Tomales for Christmas?
A: So they have something to unwrap

Q: What kind of cans are there in Mexico?
A: Mexicans.

Q: What are the first three words in every Mexican cookbook?
A: "Steal a chicken"

Q: Why did God give Mexicans noses?
A: So they'll have something to pick in the winter.

Q: Why doesnt mexico have a olympic team?
A: Because every mexican that can run, jump, and swim is already across the border!

Q: Why does a Mexican re-fry their beans?
A: Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?

Q: How do you get a bunch of mexicans in a car?
A: Throw a dollar in it
Q: How do you get them out?
A: Throw in a job application

Q: How do you find out the population of Mexico?
A: Drop a peso on the ground

Q: Why do mexicans cross the border in any number except 3?
A: Because the signs say no thresspassing.
 11 years ago '06        #269
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 JAYMETRO said:
oh no!!! i gave u internet props instead of hate, oh no, my world is over

your a nerd, and you realize e-green is worthless too right? you probably thought u was ballin .....
oh darn...there goes my cadillac.....hey, can u come cut my lawn for me?
 05-21-2007, 04:14 PM         #270
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im glad to see what this thread turned into
 05-21-2007, 04:54 PM         #271
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
oh darn...there goes my cadillac.....hey, can u come cut my lawn for me?
naw, only mexicans do dat, and like i said before ,im not mexican,.........

oh i forgot u probably cant read for sh*t, go steal a purse or something
 11 years ago '04        #272
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,714 | Props total: 13068 13068
at the ignorance. They should make a beef section. Then fools could go talk sh*t all they wanted.

or

just put it in yo sig like me :D
 11 years ago '06        #273
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 JAYMETRO said:
naw, only mexicans do dat, and like i said before ,im not mexican,.........

oh i forgot u probably cant read for sh*t, go steal a purse or something
i could respond with a crack, but its pointless tryna argue with an ignorant 12 year old who gets picked on in school by black people and lets out his rage over the keyboard. f*ck u homey. peace.
 11 years ago '05        #274
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
i cant wait until the day, although i may not live to see it, when a crime against another person or people is just a crime. and the act is judged on how heinous and cruel it was,and the people involved are only two words with no racial pre-fixes...criminals and victims.

this act was brutal, tasteless, malicious, and hateful. and it is man that should be judged and tried. not a whole race.its people like these that make me embarrassed to be who i am sometimes
 11 years ago '04        #275
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
This case is sickening, doesnt matter what the race of the people involved.
 11 years ago '06        #276
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,595 | Props total: 12108 12108
Its hard to believe that black people would do something like this its not our nature if we want somebody died we shoot them and thats the end of that.
 11 years ago '04        #277
birdmanjp 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$436 | Props total: 140 140
damn im at a loss of words...most of been covered up good cuz i never heard of this!!
 05-21-2007, 07:27 PM         #278
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAYMETRO said:
but i noticed that n*ggas be getting way to offeneded when they cracked on, even though they do it to their own people all the time, day in and day out, so fu*k ur feelings, grow up , and get a sence of humor......this is the internet, your not gonna like everything u see or read, but you dont have to cry bout it..........:oh, i have the same name as the dude in my avy, figure it out dumb fu*k............like only middle age white guys know who jason is??!! your a stereotypical racist, dont come on here thinking you know everything when you dont even know yourself..
he's got a point but be grown enough to realize that two wrongs don't make a right. if u don't got nothin nice to say, don't say it at all. what's the good in doing something negative if what we're really trying to reach for is a perfectly positive world ?
 11 years ago '04        #279
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,112 | Props total: 200 200
This sh*t Wasnt Race Related........ This sh*t Was Sad....... But I Got Some Horror Stories Of sh*t Being Done To Blacks That Most Of Yall E'll Never Hear Of........ sh*t I Know Of Things That Happened Earlier This Month That'll Make Some Of Yall Cringe.......... Some sh*t Is Jus Done Out Of Pure Hate.........
 11 years ago '06        #280
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,652 | Props total: 334 334
YO THAT sh*t JUST fu*kED MY HED UP. fu*k THT HAND THOSE bi*ch a.ss n*ggaS OVER TO THE KKK OR ANY OTHER WHITE RADICAL GROUPS
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Rachel Fit doing splits on your di**....
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside A gift from above 🙏🏻
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
😍Gyal you a walking trophy🏆🏆🏆
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Jul 19 - even new yorkers cant afford an apartment in Toronto
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Jul 19 - Whoopi Goldberg told Jeanine Pirro to ‘get the f--k out’ afte..
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jul 19 - San Francisco continues to spend big in fight against homeles..
105 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Alley Boy Says Jeezy Don't Run Atlanta
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Quentin Miller Freestyle on Hot 97
45 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy