May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
 115
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #241
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 khmerraps said:
read a book,s.lut
s.lut?
 05-21-2007, 08:46 AM         #242
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is hard for me to actually believe. Who would do something like this.
 11 years ago '06        #243
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 RealWorldSht said:
lol so you think every survivor of the holocaust or in fact jew of that time period, got given millions. Well I don't, many of the Jews in Europe were wealthy before all that sh*t went down. This is a race thats got their sh*t together. Instead of complaining about not having a homeland, or the holocaust they just worked harder than everyone else who was picking up the pieces and bought their fu*king homeland (albeit at palestines expense).
Then in the last century when attacked by 6 countries at the same time, instead of bi*ching for everybody to help them, they wasted all six countries in 6 days.

I don't know what it is about them but they've always been like that, just a very adaptable people. And many of them came to america with virtually nothing and became very successful people.

"give them an inch, they'll make a mile. Then they'll charge you to drive through that mile"
Ok these people just got fu*ked by the Nazi's, they're already rich so lets give them more money? Money is power and apparently they didnt have that much if they didnt have the power to stop that sh*t from happening or the power to bounce back by themselves. What the fu*k kind of history do they teach over there on that island? Why you speakin on this sh*t like it involves you anyways
 05-21-2007, 08:55 AM         #244
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
see what i think is: every race has its crazies. no race is free of sick, crazy people.
there it is.


true story.
 11 years ago '06        #245
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 JAYMETRO said:
Q: what do you call a black woman who has 6 abortions a year???














anyone??







































A: a crime f!ghter!
you must be a 10 year old nerd who only has courage behind his computer.
 05-21-2007, 09:04 AM         #246
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAYMETRO said:
Q: what do you call a black woman who has 6 abortions a year?

anyone

A: a crime f!ghter!

it's because dumbasses like yourself and couple of others on hear, we still have the primative problems with difference in appearance.

judging from your comments and your avy, you are a middle age white guy. probably still doesn't have a girl friend and possibly still resides with his over-baring mother. the father is probably not there due to the over-baring mother; therefore, the constant vigilance of attention to jaymetro, which in turn, never fully allowed him to grow mentally as a man, hence the childish comments and juvenile avy.
 11 years ago '07        #247
Santana 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
 yumflip said:
After reading the 10 pages of ignorance being spewed by both sides...I'm truly convinced,that we as a society are soooooo lost.... @ the level of stupidity being willingly displayed here....Lord knows I hope most of you aren't really this ignorant & are just using the anonimity the internet provides to make yourself seem relevant or in some twisted way seem funny....I am @ the same time disgusted & disturbed that too many of us are locked into such a myopic view of life...I can only hope, when God blesses me with children, I raise them w/a higher level of conciosness than that which so many ignoramuses are willing to display....
I learned a long time ago that its hard havin sense when comin up in such a dumbass society, that's why I usually laugh when other nations diss america
 11 years ago '06        #248
dhodges 
space
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
Completely F&*k up they deserve death by hanging or burning
 05-21-2007, 09:30 AM         #249
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism is racism, there is no such thing as reverse racism, everybody want to catergorize and sub catergorize everythin in america like we figured some new sh*t out that wasnt there before, this is just a horrible crime period....
 11 years ago '06        #250
DUNDUN 
space
avatar space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
smh @ these Homo thugs........ they prolly missed getting fukk'd in da a$$ in jail..........rule #1 when getting stuck up or robbed wut ecer u wanna call it never get kidnapped u want my goods fine but if u want me 2 go wit u shoot me right den & dere or ill f!ght for the gun better den being excuted...1
 11 years ago '07        #251
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 224 224
 yumflip said:
After reading the 10 pages of ignorance being spewed by both sides...I'm truly convinced,that we as a society are soooooo lost.... @ the level of stupidity being willingly displayed here....Lord knows I hope most of you aren't really this ignorant & are just using the anonimity the internet provides to make yourself seem relevant or in some twisted way seem funny....I am @ the same time disgusted & disturbed that too many of us are locked into such a myopic view of life...I can only hope, when God blesses me with children, I raise them w/a higher level of conciosness than that which so many ignoramuses are willing to display....
:applause:
 05-21-2007, 10:48 AM         #252
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 almcaffee said:
racism is racism, there is no such thing as reverse racism, everybody want to catergorize and sub catergorize everythin in america like we figured some new sh*t out that wasnt there before, this is just a horrible crime period....
:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #253
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 jblaz24 said:
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......
I should get the boys to do that same sh*t to you, your mother, your sister and your punk a.ss bi*ch. See if that don't change your perspective hoe.

 JediKnight'sSon said:
yup, this story is fake as hell, they framed the black dudes. thats what i think....
This coming from a dude who asked how to hustle on a website your opinion doesn't count.



But yea, like it's been said in the last 10 pages. Race related or not, it doesn't matter. I am seriously disturbed after reading this. I really regret even hearing about it. But it's a sad society that we live in. If these fools were white, mexican, asian, etc. it doesn't matter. They deserve a fate far worse than death. I am at a loss for words. I really hope politics don't get in the way of justice. Yea I'd like to see these f*g**t a.ss bi*ches go through the same sh*t they put the two victims through. But I think they should give them the chair, slowly, and let them burn in hell for eternity.

RIP to the victims, and prayers are with the families.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 05-21-2007 at 11:16 AM..
 05-21-2007, 12:52 PM         #254
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkletae said:
it's because dumbasses like yourself and couple of others on hear, we still have the primative problems with difference in appearance.

judging from your comments and your avy, you are a middle age white guy. probably still doesn't have a girl friend and possibly still resides with his over-baring mother. the father is probably not there due to the over-baring mother; therefore, the constant vigilance of attention to jaymetro, which in turn, never fully allowed him to grow mentally as a man, hence the childish comments and juvenile avy.
,, i appreciate the comments, but your just an example of an ignorant idiot who thinks he knows more than what he actually knows...

-not middle age, or white,
-got a good girl
-my ol' girl is cool as fu*k
-pops died when i was a jit
-im grown enough not to get offended by a strangers post on an internet forum, (not just you but everyone who replyed back angry an sh*t).....then try to preach bout how my comment has something to do wit peoples problems of apperance..

all jokes aside, what happened was fu*ked up, but i saw how quickly this forum turned into a race war, n*ggaz against white folk....(im hispanic so im just laughin from the sideline at all this internet stupidity)....so everyone starts crackin jokes, blah blah this ,blah, ni99er, blah crakers, whatever...this is how the world is, this is how its gonna stay, live wit it....there never be change in this lifetime..

but i noticed that n*ggas be getting way to offeneded when they cracked on, even though they do it to their own people all the time, day in and day out, so fu*k ur feelings, grow up , and get a sence of humor......this is the internet, your not gonna like everything u see or read, but you dont have to cry bout it..........:oh, i have the same name as the dude in my avy, figure it out dumb fu*k............like only middle age white guys know who jason is??!! your a stereotypical racist, dont come on here thinking you know everything when you dont even know yourself..


Last edited by JAYMETRO; 05-21-2007 at 12:57 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #255
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$28,367 | Props total: 28808 28808
damn, fu*k those cats.....some sick bastards right there, hopefully those dumbfu*ks get r*ped and beat the fu*k up in prision for this sh*t...not to say that we need to promote violence against violence but when u do crazy, nasty sh*t like that u need to get taught a dirty dity lesson
 05-21-2007, 01:25 PM         #256
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAYMETRO said:
,, i appreciate the comments, but your just an example of an ignorant idiot who thinks he knows more than what he actually knows...

-not middle age, or white,
-got a good girl
-my ol' girl is cool as fu*k
-pops died when i was a jit
-im grown enough not to get offended by a strangers post on an internet forum, (not just you but everyone who replyed back angry an sh*t).....then try to preach bout how my comment has something to do wit peoples problems of apperance..

all jokes aside, what happened was fu*ked up, but i saw how quickly this forum turned into a race war, n*ggaz against white folk....(im hispanic so im just laughin from the sideline at all this internet stupidity)....so everyone starts crackin jokes, blah blah this ,blah, ni99er, blah crakers, whatever...this is how the world is, this is how its gonna stay, live wit it....there never be change in this lifetime..

but i noticed that n*ggas be getting way to offeneded when they cracked on, even though they do it to their own people all the time, day in and day out, so fu*k ur feelings, grow up , and get a sence of humor......this is the internet, your not gonna like everything u see or read, but you dont have to cry bout it..........:oh, i have the same name as the dude in my avy, figure it out dumb fu*k............like only middle age white guys know who jason is??!! your a stereotypical racist, dont come on here thinking you know everything when you dont even know yourself..

LOL I think I hit a nerve!!!

For a person who preaches about not catching feelings on the internet, I believe, you have caught some feelings!!! Lmfao!!!

Just so you know, I'm neither white or black. I'm asisn, and a person doesn't have be be white or black to realize when we are dealing with filth. But the greatest irony is for you to call me a racist after reading your insult to the blacks.

Jmo, though, I believe I'm right about you with my original a.ssessment. It must have hit a raw nerve for you to address each remark to dispute, and reading your reply with insults do let me know that my words hit the target dead on.

One day maybe you'll move out of your mom's extra bedroom and away from your over-baring mother, who won't let her child grow up.

Lmfao @ you. LOL.
 11 years ago '06        #257
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 unkletae said:
LOL I think I hit a nerve!!!

For a person who preaches about not catching feelings on the internet, I believe, you have caught some feelings!!! Lmfao!!!

Just so you know, I'm neither white or black. I'm asisn, and a person doesn't have be be white or black to realize when we are dealing with filth. But the greatest irony is for you to call me a racist after reading your insult to the blacks.

Jmo, though, I believe I'm right about you with my original a.ssessment. It must have hit a raw nerve for you to address each remark to dispute, and reading your reply with insults do let me know that my words hit the target dead on.

One day maybe you'll move out of your mom's extra bedroom and away from your over-baring mother, who won't let her child grow up.

Lmfao @ you. LOL.
this f*cker jaymetro sent me a pm calling me a ni**er ape and told me to swing from a tree. he need to go eat some rice and beans and jump in his 87 corolla with his 20 amigos. and for the record, im half-hispanic.


Last edited by elmonto; 05-21-2007 at 01:39 PM..
 05-21-2007, 01:54 PM         #258
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
this f*cker jaymetro sent me a pm calling me a ni**er ape and told me to swing from a tree. he need to go eat some rice and beans and jump in his 87 corolla with his 20 amigos. and for the record, im half-hispanic.
He gave me hate too, but let's not stoop to his level. I don't appreciate racism even if its the self inflicting ones. Jaymetro says some ignorant sh*t but we don't have to bro.

When f!ghting monsters, be sure not to become a monster yourself.

Peace.


Last edited by unkle; 05-21-2007 at 01:55 PM..
 05-21-2007, 02:05 PM         #259
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkletae said:
LOL I think I hit a nerve!!!

For a person who preaches about not catching feelings on the internet, I believe, you have caught some feelings!!! Lmfao!!!

Just so you know, I'm neither white or black. I'm asisn, and a person doesn't have be be white or black to realize when we are dealing with filth. But the greatest irony is for you to call me a racist after reading your insult to the blacks.

Jmo, though, I believe I'm right about you with my original a.ssessment. It must have hit a raw nerve for you to address each remark to dispute, and reading your reply with insults do let me know that my words hit the target dead on.

One day maybe you'll move out of your mom's extra bedroom and away from your over-baring mother, who won't let her child grow up.

Lmfao @ you. LOL.
nope, i win, i made my point the first time around...dont care what race you are, ur still an idiot, did u strike a nerve??! no, cause i send hate and a pm dat means im fustrated? nope, now you and your other e-friend join hold hands and skip into the sunset..
 05-21-2007, 02:08 PM         #260
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
this f*cker jaymetro sent me a pm calling me a ni**er ape and told me to swing from a tree. he need to go eat some rice and beans and jump in his 87 corolla with his 20 amigos. and for the record, im half-hispanic.
, c- for effort, those sterotypical mexican jokes are weak....

why are black people good at basketball??

cause they know how to run, shoot, and steal... now thats a joke


Last edited by JAYMETRO; 05-21-2007 at 02:09 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy