May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
102 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
djone 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 3 3
sh*t is crazy...FUK those f*g**ts!!!
 11 years ago '06        #222
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
 KSoraci7 said:
1. Name one African Slave who became a general through sellin your own people.(Funny how you excuse it for your own race, like ya sh*t don't stink) You talk like thats a cool promotion.

2. America actually fought a war to free slavery, where a lot of non-blacks died for a good cause.

3. You think blacks are the only race with self-esteem issues from having bad sh*t happen to them???

4. You talk like a racist, sayin alllll these racial remarks to me you don't even know me when i aint said any racist sh*t to u.

5. fu*k you for sayin racist sh*t to me, you racist f*g**t...dun wit ur uneducated kentucky a.ss.
you do got some good points look at the jews well i guess ignorance is bliss for some people
 11 years ago '06        #223
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 2269 2269
After reading the 10 pages of ignorance being spewed by both sides...I'm truly convinced,that we as a society are soooooo lost.... @ the level of stupidity being willingly displayed here....Lord knows I hope most of you aren't really this ignorant & are just using the anonimity the internet provides to make yourself seem relevant or in some twisted way seem funny....I am @ the same time disgusted & disturbed that too many of us are locked into such a myopic view of life...I can only hope, when God blesses me with children, I raise them w/a higher level of conciosness than that which so many ignoramuses are willing to display....
 05-20-2007, 11:55 PM         #224
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
First, I don't believe this story at all. And secondly, if they did do it,the white dude probably said some racial slurs in the act which was the motivation. And sometimes those racial slurs can make you think of the past and what whites have done to us. There is no justification but I'm just being realistic with the situation. They might of temporarily lost their temper. And, I will not accept, if they did do this, that there was no motivation. I don't believe that all 4 or 5 of these people were just SICK individuals. Sick people usually do things ALONE or have the same background that makes them sick.

But, I don't believe that they did all of that sh*t. Probably was a Ku Klux Klan member who wrote this article. Let me see some more evidence somewhere else before I believe this bullsh*t and wikipedia doesn't count.

so you are telling me that its ridiculous to believe that a group of black men could commit this crime? just because they are black doesnt mean they werent crazy, or drug addicted, or drug addicted and crazy.

every race has crazy fu*ked up people come on now.
 05-20-2007, 11:59 PM         #225
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
You know why they so successful? Because they got the chance to become successful, the survivors got cash, lots of it. Black people aint get sh*t. Of course they aint bi*ching, they're rich. They got money for getting k!lled in camps, we get nothing for being enslaved, r*ped, beat, hung & murdered, talked down on and all that sh*t for hundreds of years. Jews are some cool a.ss people, id be cool too if my ancestors had got paid like that
lol so you think every survivor of the holocaust or in fact jew of that time period, got given millions. Well I don't, many of the Jews in Europe were wealthy before all that sh*t went down. This is a race thats got their sh*t together. Instead of complaining about not having a homeland, or the holocaust they just worked harder than everyone else who was picking up the pieces and bought their fu*king homeland (albeit at palestines expense).
Then in the last century when attacked by 6 countries at the same time, instead of bi*ching for everybody to help them, they wasted all six countries in 6 days.

I don't know what it is about them but they've always been like that, just a very adaptable people. And many of them came to america with virtually nothing and became very successful people.

"give them an inch, they'll make a mile. Then they'll charge you to drive through that mile"
 05-21-2007, 12:08 AM         #226
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q: what do you call a black woman who has 6 abortions a year???

anyone??

A: a crime f!ghter!
 05-21-2007, 12:09 AM         #227
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
and for the record, I know I'm not the first to say this but, there's no such thing as reverse racism, racism is racism, where in the hell did that term come from lol?

I agree but I think there's a term for it.

articles mentioning the term reverse racism

11 years ago '06        #228
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 2269 2269
 JAYMETRO said:

anyone??

Internet anonimity really suits you....here goes the attention no one gives you in real life...."Hey Jaymetro...we see you"....now go back to the room where mom & dad doesn't acknowledge you, hide from the older brother that gives you wedgies daily, put on your Naruto underoos, suck your thumb & go to bed...& clean up the p!ss & c*m when you wake up.....*in Too Short's voice*

"Biiiiiiiiitttttttccccccchhhhhhh"
 05-21-2007, 12:16 AM         #229
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAYMETRO said:

anyone??

Not cool.

put on your Naruto underoos, suck your thumb & go to bed...& clean up the p!ss & c*m when you wake up.....*in Too Short's voice*
lol

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 05-21-2007 at 12:18 AM..
 05-21-2007, 12:26 AM         #230
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAYMETRO said:

anyone??

And it really wasn't even that funny.....
What's the last thing you hear before a white person dies......HEY WATCH THIS!!!!

Ain't that funny when it's on your foot huh...
 11 years ago '04        #231
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
so much ignorance... everyone's a fu*king philosopher regurgitating force-fed historical 'facts'.... fu*k everyone that tries to excuse what they did... and fu*k everyone that tries to make everything a racial issue... we get it!! PEOPLE are RACIST.... all people, not just white, not just black, EVERYONE has prejudices.... and if nothing else proves that it's this thread
 05-21-2007, 12:41 AM         #232
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
so much ignorance... everyone's a fu*king philosopher regurgitating force-fed historical 'facts'.... fu*k everyone that tries to excuse what they did... and fu*k everyone that tries to make everything a racial issue... we get it!! PEOPLE are RACIST.... all people, not just white, not just black, EVERYONE has prejudices.... and if nothing else proves that it's this thread

see what i think is: every race has its crazies. no race is free of sick, crazy people.
 05-21-2007, 12:51 AM         #233
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FUBAR

I only use that word seldomly.

Sad, Sad sh*t.

RIP
 05-21-2007, 01:17 AM         #234
yungcorb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the story seems kind of flawed because, you just don't do this kind of stuff to random people. I mean that sh*t was beyond cruel and inhumane, but I don't know. White people have been doing that to blacks for years....What's was their motivation? Anyway, those people need the maximum punishment.
 11 years ago '06        #235
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
^^^^excuses if this would of happen to a black couple theyre would be riot and all kinds of sh*t the fact is that crime is more inhumane than any horror movie and it could be black white mexican arab etc.. bu no human being diserves to die like that.and if u think difrent than u got a real problem
 05-21-2007, 02:03 AM         #236
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
What war did America f!ght to free slaves??????? Man i would really like to know sh*t!!!!!
American only f!ghts for money and its political interests, you know that!
 11 years ago '04        #237
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,331 | Props total: 4462 4462
 MzGangstaGirl said:

I agree but I think there's a term for it.

articles mentioning the term reverse racism

Props, thanks for that, by the way, your avatar is really cute :)
 11 years ago '04        #238
1Yoself 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 956 956
DAMN!! May those guys burn in hell for doing that to people.
 05-21-2007, 07:33 AM         #239
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Wow, you're an Idiot.
read a book,s.lut
 05-21-2007, 07:41 AM         #240
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the abortion comment was ridiculous.

and hateful.
dont tell jokes about a WHOLE RACE OF PPL because one or two of them get on your nerves.
thats immature.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
154 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
97 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy