May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Southern_Boi said:
You "NEED" to read what i said before that. White people will start bi*ching and it will just remind black people that it was done to us for years triggerin "a claim for reparations on the part of black people." stop worrying about what smilies you gone use and learn to read the whole post
Oh I read the "whole post"; but your proposed chain of reaction was silly enough to be summed up in one segment.
 05-20-2007, 07:51 PM         #202
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disturbing on so many levels...RIP
 05-20-2007, 07:58 PM         #203
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by benadreal
At least they just k!lled the Jew,

what???

which ever history book you are reading, toss it, and grab a real history book. gypsies, commies, and homos3xuals were also treated just like the Jewish people. gypsies and homos probably got it just as bad or worst then the Jewish people.

Last edited by unkle; 05-20-2007 at 07:59 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #204
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Oh I read the "whole post"; but your proposed chain of reaction was silly enough to be summed up in one segment.

yeah, I guess the riots in california weren't "silly" because some black dude got his a.ss beat by cops, but riots happening because a white couple got mutilated would be "silly"

Government giving Indians land and no taxes and whatever else they got wasnt silly, government not giving blacks sh*t and not wanting anything to remind us of reparations (never got one lesson in school about it) would be silly
 11 years ago '04        #205
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4477 4477
 micchecka said:
this is bullsh*t, lies, and propaganda.

i guarantee in the history of the world more blacks have k!lled whites than vice versa. thats a fact and you know it.

and people focus on this incident (not the media) BECAUSE IT IS A RECENT EVENT NOT BULLsh*t YOU ARE MAKING UP FROM HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO, idiot.
By you even replying to his comment with a statistical statement that no one can even prove correct, you are also looking like a complete idiot. Why even bring that up if this is not about race?

05-20-2007, 08:15 PM         #206
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t worse than big lurch
 05-20-2007, 08:22 PM         #207
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said:
No offense but your type of slavery was differen't from ours.
Different? Yeah i guess it is different, Other than get slaughtered, r*ped and pinned down in our own lands, submit to Ottoman Force, having had to keep our traditions, religion and language going by way of secrecy in underground schools, and regain freedom through a violent uprising, rather than be handed it.

My point was that I'd never use that as a basis to believe violence against another race is justified because of history. This isnt about who had it worse. It doesn't make it right.

Germany apologised for the Holocaust, but have we forgotten WWII? Does that mean group torturing against Germans is ok?
 11 years ago '04        #208
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 havana said:
On the flip side, they did the same exact thing to thousands of slaves when they brought us here. the number may be in the millions because so many slaves died en route to the "New World" and were k!lled and tossed overboard ..then later on during the 20's,30's,40's, 50's we were hang, burned, shot, and whole families and small towns(check this out for yourself) massacred by mob violence...gang r*pes, the cutting off of p*nis's , brea$ts, kids r*ped, hell whole families savaged the humiliation all of that...I don't see the point, it's crime yeah but they're only doing what they've been conditioned to do. They should go to prison...because they were dumb enough to commit such a stupid senseless crime...and get caught.

It's no win for everyone. I don't condone violence against "innocent" people but it's obvious that here in America, black folks have some serious issues which only came about because of SLAVERY and many years of racial injustice...thats the true issue...lets not get that twisted. This is just a symptom on the problem whites created...hate it all you want but it's true.

Should they have k!lled these kids, nope, it was indeed fu*ked up ,but ask yourselves why this burning anger which manifests itself in such a destructive manner...they're only doing whats been done to us, no resolution...thats the issue, we've never gotten any resolution. NEVER, and won't and until that day comes expect some angry negros getting their pound of flesh at the white mans expense...sadly the same goes for black on black crime, you see everyone loses.:banghead:
I feel you man. Props
 05-20-2007, 08:52 PM         #209
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
co sign. i think the term "reverse racism" shouldnt even be used, there is only racism. and i personally dont think this was a racist crime, just some unfortunate sh*t that happened to the wrong people.
finally somebody .. :applause:

there is no "reverse racism", only racism. geeez ..
 11 years ago '04        #210
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 25toLife said:
i want to know what motivated them n*ggas to do that sh*t. aint no one deserve that.
First, I don't believe this story at all. And secondly, if they did do it,the white dude probably said some racial slurs in the act which was the motivation. And sometimes those racial slurs can make you think of the past and what whites have done to us. There is no justification but I'm just being realistic with the situation. They might of temporarily lost their temper. And, I will not accept, if they did do this, that there was no motivation. I don't believe that all 4 or 5 of these people were just SICK individuals. Sick people usually do things ALONE or have the same background that makes them sick.

But, I don't believe that they did all of that sh*t. Probably was a Ku Klux Klan member who wrote this article. Let me see some more evidence somewhere else before I believe this bullsh*t and wikipedia doesn't count.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 05-20-2007 at 09:07 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #211
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 benadreal said:
Get your weight up before you come at me lightweight, my sh*t is all real and educated you sir are just a wack a.ss uncle tom. Riding white peopls d*ck more then likely hoping you could play in their reindeer games

Black slavery was the last slavery found in the U.S. the camps they were forced in were nothing like slavery it was more like concetration camps the jews were in. They didn't have it nearly as bad as blacks did during slavery so don't compare it.

Again dumbass I keep stating the slavery in africa was different then the slavery in america and they had no idea what the whites were going to do. The slaves in africa could become generals and rulers over non-slaves it was nothing like that in america read a book.

The holocaust was pretty bad but not much to what the eurpoeans did to africa. At least they just k!lled the Jew, slavery not only k!lled millions upon millions of blacks but caused self-esteem issues through out the black race, in america we didn't even get our high self esteem back till around the 60's.
1. Name one African Slave who became a general through sellin your own people.(Funny how you excuse it for your own race, like ya sh*t don't stink) You talk like thats a cool promotion.

2. America actually fought a war to free slavery, where a lot of non-blacks died for a good cause.

3. You think blacks are the only race with self-esteem issues from having bad sh*t happen to them???

4. You talk like a racist, sayin alllll these racial remarks to me you don't even know me when i aint said any racist sh*t to u.

5. fu*k you for sayin racist sh*t to me, you racist f*g**t...dun wit ur uneducated kentucky a.ss.

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-20-2007 at 08:59 PM..
 05-20-2007, 08:57 PM         #212
seindiamond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Absolutely horrendous. I don't understand how anyone could be motivated to do such a fu*ked up crime.
 05-20-2007, 09:11 PM         #213
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's what that WET will do to you. I would love to know what was in them n*ggaz systems when they popped this sh*t off.....
 05-20-2007, 09:13 PM         #214
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
The law in this country is really fu*ked up, how is this not classified as a "hate" crime? So because race or s3xual preference isn't a motive in this case this is not a "hate" crime. Wow, we really need to re check this "hate" crime law.
ok .. i'm gonna quote South Park from the episode "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000":

South Park said:
Hello Mr. Governor and thank you for taking the time to hear our presentation on hate crime laws entitled "Hate Crime Laws: A Savage Hipocracy". Yes, over the past few years our great country has been developing new hate crime laws. If somebody k!lls somebody, it's a crime but if someone k!lls somebody of a different color, it's a hate crime. And that's why we think it's a savage hipocracy because all crimes are hate crimes.

If a man beats another man because that man was sleeping with his wife, is that not a hate crime ? If a person vandalizes a government building, is it not because of his hate for the government ? The motivation for the crime shouldn't affect the sentencing.

Mayor, it is time to stop splitting people into groups. All hate crime laws do is support the idea that Blacks are different from Whites; that homos3xuals need to be treated differently from non-homos; that we aren't the same. But instead, we should all be treated the same with the same laws and the same punishments for the same crime. For in that way, Cartman can be freed from prison and we will have a chance to win the sledding race on Thursday. That is our presentation - an idea called "Hate Crime Laws: A Savage Hipocracy".
 11 years ago '05        #215
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 KSoraci7 said:
1. Name one African Slave who became a general through sellin your own people.(Funny how you excuse it for your own race, like ya sh*t don't stink) You talk like thats a cool promotion.

2. America actually fought a war to free slavery, where a lot of non-blacks died for a good cause.

3. You think blacks are the only race with self-esteem issues from having bad sh*t happen to them???

4. You talk like a racist, sayin alllll these racial remarks to me you don't even know me when i aint said any racist sh*t to u.

5. fu*k you for sayin racist sh*t to me, you racist f*g**t...dun wit ur uneducated kentucky a.ss.

1. I don't understand what the hell your saying take an english class

2. If you learned in history class the civil war wasn't fought to free blacks it was fought to regain the south. Lincoln even said if he could regain the south without freeing the slaves he would.

(just to further clear this up)

3. Blacks across the whole globe hahave racial self-esteem issues arcoss the fu*king globe kid. There isn't a single other race that has issues on the scale black have. You are way off if you think anyone else's racial self-esteem compares.

4. I never called you sh*t but a wannabe

5.Uneducated well lets see I'm in a good college I have a 3.5 but it soon will be higher next year and I'm probly going to get out and make more money then you can ever dream of. So I really don't anything further to say to now or in the future other then I want some extra cheese on that.
 11 years ago '04        #216
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4477 4477
and for the record, I know I'm not the first to say this but, there's no such thing as reverse racism, racism is racism, where in the hell did that term come from lol?
 05-20-2007, 09:50 PM         #217
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
the reasons for the civil war were mostly economic. the slavery thing was a side bet. and actually, the abolition of slavery through the emancipation proclaimation didn't free the slaves like we think it did. All it did was free a certain amount of slaves in the border states and offer freedom for those who fought for the north. It didn't free slaves in the south because, remember, the south was a different nation at the time and thus, the proclaimation wouldn't apply.
 11 years ago '04        #218
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 khmerraps said:
the reasons for the civil war were mostly economic. the slavery thing was a side bet. and actually, the abolition of slavery through the emancipation proclaimation didn't free the slaves like we think it did. All it did was free a certain amount of slaves in the border states and offer freedom for those who fought for the north. It didn't free slaves in the south because, remember, the south was a different nation at the time and thus, the proclaimation wouldn't apply.
Wow, you're an Idiot.
 05-20-2007, 11:13 PM         #219
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said:
Get your weight up before you come at me lightweight, my sh*t is all real and educated you sir are just a wack a.ss uncle tom. Riding white peopls d*ck more then likely hoping you could play in their reindeer games

Black slavery was the last slavery found in the U.S. the camps they were forced in were nothing like slavery it was more like concetration camps the jews were in. They didn't have it nearly as bad as blacks did during slavery so don't compare it.

Again dumbass I keep stating the slavery in africa was different then the slavery in america and they had no idea what the whites were going to do. The slaves in africa could become generals and rulers over non-slaves it was nothing like that in america read a book.

The holocaust was pretty bad but not much to what the eurpoeans did to africa. At least they just k!lled the Jew, slavery not only k!lled millions upon millions of blacks but caused self-esteem issues through out the black race, in america we didn't even get our high self esteem back till around the 60's.
You are probably one of the most ignorant people ever.

Don't even fu*king compare black slavery to the Jews in concentration camps. Sure the American slave trade was terrible, but when you look at the reason for it, white men got black slaves to make them money, not to directly k!ll them.

When you look at WW2, over 30 million jews were k!llED (not just enslaved), not for other people to make money off them but to simply end their fu*king race. You think you've got self-esteem issues because one race tries to exploit you.. how about another race trying to end yours for good..

Cotton plantations etc were nothing like concentration camps. Sure there was extremely hard work, punishment, torture and k!llings etc..

but in concentration camps people were digging their own fu*king graves then getting shot in the head afterwards. Or digging mass graves for other people, including dead women and children and having to throw them in it. These people pretty much had to live with the fact that any day there going to be k!lled.

Exactly slavery was nothing new to Africa. Various tribes had been f!ghting and enslaving each others peoples for years. Several tribes were selling other african people the europeans anyway. Yet The Holocaust was something new to the world... never before had their been that kind of genocide, for no real reason other than hate.

And what about American/ Allied soldiers in Japanese POW camps. That sh*t was fu*king terrible, the japs were testing torture on them, 37% of POW's in Japanese camps died.

Its crazy to think out of all the races who suffered genocide / slavery/ racial or religious oppression, you never ever hear Jews complaining about self-esteem issues from their history. They're one of the more successful races today cos instead of bi*ching about past grievances they try to be as successful as they can. Every environment they're in, somehow they seem to adapt.

For example, I have a friend who was involved in the U.N, out of all the countries he went to, he was amazed by Israel. In the middle of the desert there is lush green pastures etc, then you look on the other side to palestine and its fu*king dirt. I can see why they're so determined to protect it.

3. Blacks across the whole globe hahave racial self-esteem issues arcoss the fu*king globe kid. There isn't a single other race that has issues on the scale black have. You are way off if you think anyone else's racial self-esteem compares.
Uh fu*k off, you obviously know fu*k all. Besides Slavery from europeans, many of the harshest things that happened to the black race were self-inflicted. Millions of black people have died in Africa through civil war and genocide in places like Rwanda, Somalia etc.

Yet I can't recall any time throughout history there being an active program to extermine the entire black race, can you?

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 05-20-2007 at 11:23 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #220
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 RealWorldSht said:

Its crazy to think out of all the races who suffered genocide / slavery/ racial or religious oppression, you never ever hear Jews complaining about self-esteem issues from their history. They're one of the more successful races today cos instead of bi*ching about past grievances they try to be as successful as they can. Every environment they're in, somehow they seem to adapt.

You know why they so successful? Because they got the chance to become successful, the survivors got cash, lots of it. Black people aint get sh*t. Of course they aint bi*ching, they're rich. They got money for getting k!lled in camps, we get nothing for being enslaved, r*ped, beat, hung & murdered, talked down on and all that sh*t for hundreds of years. Jews are some cool a.ss people, id be cool too if my ancestors had got paid like that

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 05-20-2007 at 11:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy