May 18 - 5 Black Men BRUTUALLY KILL White Couple & Media Accuse Of REVERSE RACISM

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This Is

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #181
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 $Jer$eyBalla$ said:
thats wut im sayin, im readin all these people online cursin these n*ggas out for wut they did, do u guys actually have any idea of the history and the sick SICK things white people use to do to our people back than. im sorry, but i dont really feel too much pity for these people. especially since this happened in the south. sh*t like this in the south happened to black people on a daily basis in the past. yall jus never took the serious time to read and WATCH the history.

sidenote: i really find it hard to believe that black people would do this to somebody like that, especially in the south to white people, a crime like this for black people against white people equals immediate death. they must've been high to the max or mentally sick in the head, there's no way they could be normal.
tru, that doesn't sound like a black crime, the whole sh*t just dont make sense. and as far as us dwelling in the past on what whites did to us....it is the children who will pay for the sins of their parents.
 05-20-2007, 05:01 PM         #182
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kill all the ni99er apes!
 11 years ago '06        #183
elmonto 
space
space
 JAYMETRO said:
kill all the ni99er apes!
fu*k u f*g**t
 11 years ago '04        #184
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
The law in this country is really fu*ked up, how is this not classified as a "hate" crime? So because race or s3xual preference isn't a motive in this case this is not a "hate" crime. Wow, we really need to re check this "hate" crime law.
 05-20-2007, 05:27 PM         #185
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
fu*k u f*g**t
fu*k you ape
 11 years ago '04        #186
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
:jawdrop:

fu*kin speechless....

Last edited by LordBlanco; 05-20-2007 at 05:35 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #187
elmonto 
space
space
 JAYMETRO said:
fu*k you ape
f*ck me? yes u are a f*g**t. why dont u put on your birkenstocks, hop in your honda civic, and buy some ambercrombie and head lice medication and make n*gger jokes bi*ch.....dont start no sh*t wont be no sh*t.
 05-20-2007, 05:46 PM         #188
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
f*ck me? yes u are a f*g**t. why dont u put on your birkenstocks, hop in your honda civic, and buy some ambercrombie and head lice medication and make n*gger jokes bi*ch.....dont start no sh*t wont be no sh*t.
i aint no f*g

i dont drive a honda civic

i dont wear ambercrombie

i have a low cut fade so my head stay clean..

and what the fu*k is birkenstocks?!

and your still an imbred ni99er, i win
 11 years ago '06        #189
elmonto 
space
space
 JAYMETRO said:
fu*k you ape
yo, this b*tch jaymetro just sent me a message telling me to go swing from a tree

11 years ago '05        #190
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 KSoraci7 said:
Lol your not attacking people or anything??? You serious man?? Seems like you been attackin whites, and i ain't white either..just sayin, thats how it comes off with ur 50 posts of un-educated b.s. about how one race has k!lled more than another in the history of man, and this would be what during the first 100 years of America?? That would have to be a sh*t load of k!lling in those amount of years for the early population in America after the Africans had sold their own people in the Triangle trade era to the Americas... i mean more than Stalin's 20mill jews that he k!lled??.....You talk Like you got a book containing the numbers....when it seems like you never opened a book period. People also need to know that Black Slavery in America wasn't the last, the Japanese in the 1940's were forced into camps in California. You talk like your the only race ever that has had fu*ked up sh*t happen to them, and its alll the "white man", when in reality its every race that has done it to each other.

Prejudice is only the prequel to racism. We're all earthlings, but its prejudging that starts the hate
Get your weight up before you come at me lightweight, my sh*t is all real and educated you sir are just a wack a.ss uncle tom. Riding white peopls d*ck more then likely hoping you could play in their reindeer games

Black slavery was the last slavery found in the U.S. the camps they were forced in were nothing like slavery it was more like concetration camps the jews were in. They didn't have it nearly as bad as blacks did during slavery so don't compare it.

Again dumbass I keep stating the slavery in africa was different then the slavery in america and they had no idea what the whites were going to do. The slaves in africa could become generals and rulers over non-slaves it was nothing like that in america read a book.

The holocaust was pretty bad but not much to what the eurpoeans did to africa. At least they just k!lled the Jew, slavery not only k!lled millions upon millions of blacks but caused self-esteem issues through out the black race, in america we didn't even get our high self esteem back till around the 60's.
 11 years ago '06        #191
elmonto 
space
space
 JAYMETRO said:
i aint no f*g

i dont drive a honda civic

i dont wear ambercrombie

i have a low cut fade so my head stay clean..

and what the fu*k is birkenstocks?!

and your still an imbred ni99er, i win
why dont you go suck some d*ck and inhale some keyboard duster you homo!
 05-20-2007, 05:58 PM         #192
SuperMan Lives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t :wow:
 11 years ago '06        #193
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Heres the reason why this sh*t wont get on new stations anytime soon:

This will have white people across America going "This is an outrage!" and black people are going to go "Shut the fu*k up, yall did sh*t like this to us for hundreds of years" riots will then break out and sh*t will be real fu*ked up. And not to mention they dont want to remind black people in any way about reparations. That sh*t was real fu*ked up but yall cant act like white people didnt do this constantly a couple generations ago, and it was to little girls and boys instead of just 1 couple. Dont know why yall so surprised by this sh*t, yall must live in some of the most protected environments cause none of what I read shocked or disturbed me.

RIP
 11 years ago '04        #194
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
This isn't a black vs white thing... It's fu*king scumbags vs humans

People really getting into the whole slavery thing?

Everyone one of us are slaves in the system.
 05-20-2007, 06:37 PM         #195
dopefiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
speechless man .......

how can people do sh*t like this.....

what teh fuk is wrong with somebody that can do this sh*t???

R.I.P
 11 years ago '05        #196
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 benadreal said:
At least they just k!lled the Jew,
Did they? Or did they not subject to enforced labour & unscientific, inhumane experiments?

Be serious. :rolleyes:

Southern_Boi said:
And not to mention they dont want to remind black people in any way about reparations
People NEED to read this; the reason why this act of barbarism did not get national media coverage is because it would have triggered a claim for reparations on the part of black people. :rolleyes:

11 years ago '06        #197
allstar3004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 44 44
 tpoker said:
story prolly bogus, n*ggas aint that sophisticated, especially car jackin n*ggas, n if they did do then there was a white boy involved, a crime like this by black ppl is unprecedented, y fu*k the dude if there is a bi*ch there, believe nothin u hear

You're a fu*king idiot.
 05-20-2007, 07:23 PM         #198
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jblaz24 said:
OH WELL.......white ppl used to do it to us for along time.......it is what it is......
i cant even b mad that is tru
but things lik this is wrongful no human should do something lik that. those ppl's mind are so fukin evil they dont qualify as human
 11 years ago '06        #199
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

People NEED to read this; the reason why this act of barbarism did not get national media coverage is because it would have triggered a claim for reparations on the part of black people. :rolleyes:

You "NEED" to read what i said before that. White people will start bi*ching and it will just remind black people that it was done to us for years triggerin "a claim for reparations on the part of black people." stop worrying about what smilies you gone use and learn to read the whole post
 11 years ago '04        #200
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 4476 4476
 Lex Lossis said:
bi*ch you want me to say this in public? I'll be happy to do it. Let me grab my camera and fu*king record it and up it. I bet them whiteys soft a.sses gonna stay shut. fu*k n*gga.

racist mothafu*kas
^ Hypocrite
And we wonder why there is still going to be racism in the world, because of people like this guy who don't realize that they're being racist in the first place. Wow the nerve of you to call other people racist

Last edited by nicoled985; 05-20-2007 at 08:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy