most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #121
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
why....just why....this is like the 10010100 millionth thread about kobe vs mj....shyt is just ridiculous...kobe is playing in a soft league where everyone worried bout foul trouble cause of some stupid handcheck rule..jordan played harder defenses and still shut multiple teams down....look thru the fukking playoffs tapes..look at the numbers...stop comparing kobe to jordan...kobe is the greatest player in the league now....jordan is the greatest player of all time..simple...easy....im 19...which have me wondering why so many of my fellow youths are such idiots...

mods....do us a favor and end the madness...delete every kobe vs mj thread from here forth cause its never gonna stop....the madness...please stop the madness
 05-18-2007, 06:33 AM         #122
Kidd Vicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only a TRUE hater can find sh*t to hate about Jordan.. He's tha posterchild for dedication n hard work. He made his team better. He did more for tha league than Kobe eva will n most importantly He neva r*ped a white Girl n destroyed his image..

[pic - click to view]

VS

[pic - click to view]

Its not a hard choice..
 11 years ago '05        #123
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 King P said:
6 rings, 14 time all star, olympic gold medal, 10 scoring titles, career average 30.12, playoffs 33.45 and could you imagine jordan losing a championship in 5 games with shaquille oneil, karl malone, and gary payton????? blasphemous bastards get your faith restored
Thank you! Kobe couldn't even get his team past the Pistons with 3 hall of famers playing with him.
 11 years ago '04        #124
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
Big Dee, you're sad
 11 years ago '05        #125
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15737 15737
This tread is just full of teenagers and people under the age of 25........

Jordan>Kobe's Life(and this is coming from a dude that actually watched the majority of jordan's career)....don't you realize this dude kobe that your praising and riding his jock strap wants be like mike....i wanna be like mike*kobe singing*

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 05-18-2007 at 07:47 AM..
 05-18-2007, 09:01 AM         #126
BADAZZ3030  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan jus talkin
 05-18-2007, 09:15 AM         #127
Nutty2003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there should be a post detector that removes everyones post on here that was born post 1985, growing up watching kobe has got these c*ck suckers all confused
 05-18-2007, 09:16 AM         #128
synyster  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How old are you kids to think Kobe is better than MJ?? Are you serious?!?!?! Kobe couldnt hold MJ's jock. The kid trys to emulate MJ every chance he gets...I watched Kobe in High school...i grew up right there and the kid tries to be the great one in every way, every chance he gets. Check the resume boys and girls...I watched MJ since 86 when i could really understand B-ball. Kobe is aight but never the king...MJ is that!
6 championships, 14 all star apperances, 1992 gold medal, 10 scoring titles, 30.12ppg in the reg season and 33.45 in da playoffs

Stop the hating and respect the GOD....and for what its worth...Im a Knicks fan. Go figure!
 11 years ago '06        #129
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
boooo
 05-18-2007, 10:01 AM         #130
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he had any real photoshop talent you coulda make this image look way more realistic...
 11 years ago '04        #131
bperiod 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 0 0
 JaeHood313 said:
there wil never be another player better than Jordan. Trust me
Kobe emulates Jordan. Every fu*king thing jordan does kobe copies.
Next time you see Kobe play WATCH how he walks. He even tries to walk like Mike J
Word!
 11 years ago '04        #132
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2923 2923
 dj mannie fresh said:
preach. his competitive nature got him swept out the first round every year until he got a competetive pippen
kinda like the competitive kobe without a competitive shaq
t-mac and melo will sniff the second round before kobe does again
 05-18-2007, 11:09 AM         #133
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
lmao @ joe dumars not giving kobe any trouble when raja bell be d'ing kobe the fu*k up...yall need to get a life with this sh*t yo, nobody agrees, nobody gives a fu*k...nobody with a brain at least

jordan singlehandly saved, and k!lled the game of basketball when he left...he took about 50% of all nba fans with him when he left the game...now as an offensive talent, physical attributes and sh*t like that, kobe could POSSIBLY, match a prime jordan as a scorer only...thats the only thing "jordan-esque" about kobe, his shot selection, leadership, defense and decision making are not
raja bell??? kobe busts raja bell everytime they play. raja never ds kobe up, fu*k is u on dumbass, all on raja 15-26(from the field) 2-3 13-13 0 6 6 6 1 1 5 3 45(pts)
 05-18-2007, 11:09 AM         #134
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
kinda like the competitive kobe without a competitive shaq
t-mac and melo will sniff the second round before kobe does again
:rolleyes:
 05-18-2007, 11:19 AM         #135
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I don't know what's funnier, this thread, or the fact that mannie actually BELIEVES the title of this thread to be TRUE!!!!

05-18-2007, 11:47 AM         #136
yourdad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
There will never be another Jordan. End of discussion. Anyone who tells you different doesn't really know what they're talking about because what made Jordan great was his competitive nature...same thing with Kobe, except with Kobe he wasn't willing to take a lesser role to have Shaq stay tehre and take some of his shine. At the end of the day what will decide who had a better career out of the two is the number of rings. Ppl can argue who would win if they played each other but this isn't fantasy land.

u think jordan would have took the backseat in a similar situation?
 11 years ago '06        #137
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 yourdad said:
u think jordan would have took the backseat in a similar situation?
Jordan wouldn't have had to take a backseat, shaq would've done it himself.
 11 years ago '07        #138
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2527 2527
Jordan went through Isiah, and then Bird, and faced Magic in the Finals and won the chip, r u fu*king kidding me man? ^^ that's all I gotta say, Jordan dropped 60+ in his 2nd year against one of the best Boston teams at the time, and this is in the playoffs!, what did Kobe ever do in his 2nd year? lets get serious, just stfu, MJ is clearly the best to ever play the game. Kobe is the closest to MJ, that's about it, but he'll never be better, the league is softer now, bunch of bullsh*t bi*ch made calls, and you know thats the truth.
 11 years ago '06        #139
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 WilliamHBonnie said:

I don't know what's funnier, this thread, or the fact that mannie actually BELIEVES the title of this thread to be TRUE!!!!

I respect Lakers fans and sh*t but yall are riding d*ck HARD on this one!
Take the d*ck out of the mouth, brush your teeth, get some mouth wash, and then think for about 5 mins on what you idiots are saying! MJ>>>>>>_______ and i dont even like MJ!
 11 years ago '06        #140
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
@ these dumb a.ss threads still being made..

Mj > Kobe...

ask Kobe he'd tell you the same thing..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy