NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2007, 09:58 PM         #101
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe stans reaching as usual...while jordan still leads kobe in every single category ever designed to measure basketball skill *yawn*
 11 years ago '04        #102
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
 shonuff12 said:
actually it's TOTALLY relevant because it demonstrates that you can't trust a damn word Phil says...think next time :rolleyes:
ding ding ding!

Last edited by madness; 05-17-2007 at 10:24 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #103
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
 King P said:
6 rings, 14 time all star, olympic gold medal, 10 scoring titles, career average 30.12, playoffs 33.45 and could you imagine jordan losing a championship in 5 games with shaquille oneil, karl malone, and gary payton????? blasphemous bastards get your faith restored
payton and malone were has beens, and shaq is fallin off hard each year so that point dont do u much good. im neutral on whos better, inconclusive
Jordan had a decent supporting cast with Pippen, Rodman etc

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 167 (+5) 
  Career: | Aug 08: 36-18, Rank #192 *

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 05-17-2007 at 11:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #104
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
Kobe can suck a mean d*ck anyday. I like Kobe's golden days but he aint never been to Jordan's level.
 11 years ago '04        #105
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
When it comes to handles, shooting range and making tough off balance jumpers....I give Kobe his props but thats where it stops. Athleticism,leadership,basketball IQ, defense, mid range, driving, clutch, and the hunger to rip your opponenets heart out all go to Jordan to me. I'm not gonna even bring up stats because to me it's not that important. In a sport like baseball we can talk stats all day, but in basketball one player can literally put his team on his shoulders for a game, a series, and all the way to a ring because it's a sport where you can make an impact on offense and defense. When I compare two great players that were the leaders of their teams I look at rings, and their ability to close games or series. We don't have the whole story because Kobe's career is not over but I do know one thing. Jordan never lost in the Finals....... and Michael Jordan, would have never had a game 7 like Kobe Bryant did last year against the Phoenix Suns.
 11 years ago '06        #106
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
We don't believe you need more people
 11 years ago '05        #107
abdullah 
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 285 285
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
:thumbsdow
co sign
 11 years ago '07        #108
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Jordan will forever be the greatest and this is coming from a knick fan who hated his guts...Kobe will get there after maybe one or two more chips...if you don't believe that fam you must be under 16 and if you didn't get to see jordan in his prime youtube it
 05-18-2007, 12:40 AM         #109
dre2001_03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a waste of time arguing with these fools...Jordan wud shyt on ANY era of the NBA....kobe's nice but you actually have psychological if you think kobe is better than Jordan..im getting sick of boxden there jsut so many dumbazz youths on hereee its gettin ridiculous...educate urself youngin...come back when your level of inteligence isn't identical to a doorknob.
 11 years ago '07        #110
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dre2001_03 said:
its a waste of time arguing with these fools...Jordan wud shyt on ANY era of the NBA....kobe's nice but you actually have psychological if you think kobe is better than Jordan..im getting sick of boxden there jsut so many dumbazz youths on hereee its gettin ridiculous...educate urself youngin...come back when your level of inteligence isn't identical to a doorknob.
good point these young fools no nothing forgive them:banghead: :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #111
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
he scored that sh*t on dennis johnson 6'0 and larry bird i saw that sh*t it took him like 7 quarters to do it and they still lost
so what? dont get me started dawg... Larry Bird is one of the greatest, dont hate cuz he's white and can ball.
 05-18-2007, 01:29 AM         #112
Tagalog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now what is this one word phoenix suns lol haha
 11 years ago '06        #113
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
There will never be another Jordan. End of discussion. Anyone who tells you different doesn't really know what they're talking about because what made Jordan great was his competitive nature...same thing with Kobe, except with Kobe he wasn't willing to take a lesser role to have Shaq stay tehre and take some of his shine. At the end of the day what will decide who had a better career out of the two is the number of rings. Ppl can argue who would win if they played each other but this isn't fantasy land.
 11 years ago '05        #114
datvanig757 
space
space
$208 | Props total: 0 0
man kobe gets his propz but comparing him to mj is a joke. jordan in his prime would take kobe anyday. besides he won all that sh*t when he had shaq on his team. he nice but he aint jordan
 05-18-2007, 01:46 AM         #115
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop this kobe jordan sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #116
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3540 3540
 11 years ago '04        #117
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
lmao @ joe dumars not giving kobe any trouble when raja bell be d'ing kobe the fu*k up...yall need to get a life with this sh*t yo, nobody agrees, nobody gives a fu*k...nobody with a brain at least

jordan singlehandly saved, and k!lled the game of basketball when he left...he took about 50% of all nba fans with him when he left the game...now as an offensive talent, physical attributes and sh*t like that, kobe could POSSIBLY, match a prime jordan as a scorer only...thats the only thing "jordan-esque" about kobe, his shot selection, leadership, defense and decision making are not
 05-18-2007, 02:24 AM         #118
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
what made Jordan great was his competitive nature...
i think you mean his sneakers & commercials...
 05-18-2007, 03:17 AM         #119
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
i think you mean his sneakers & commercials...
preach. his competitive nature got him swept out the first round every year until he got a competetive pippen
 11 years ago '07        #120
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
idiots ...i swear...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy