Jordan admits Kobe is better

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 str8_akademiks said:
You're a fu*king idiot if you think one player will be able to beat a 60 win team like the Suns.

Matter of fact, you're a fu*king idiot anyways.

LOL @ bringing up Dwyane Wade & that tainted trophy.

[pic - click to view]

"Take It To The Hole, Dwyane"

*dies*
 11 years ago '06        #62
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wowww kobe got sonned this thread

but what do you expect when these stans make threads like this

<------------ MJ the goat
actually, the n*gga who made the thread meant it as a joke. it was quite obvious. but of course all the mj worshipers cant stand any disrespectful talk about him. even if it was a joke.
 11 years ago '05        #63
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wowww kobe got sonned this thread

but what do you expect when these stans make threads like this

<------------ MJ the goat
its sooo true..i remember that sh*t like yesterday...shaq was straight raping detroit...and kobe was taking the worst possible shots...he gave that series away
 11 years ago '04        #64
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
 str8_akademiks said:
Read the bottom part I edited.
Down 15 points at half, shooting ~30% from the field.
Do you think a single player can outscore the Phoenix Suns?

And if you think MJ would have won that game/series with the same cast, then you're delusional.
Naw I don't think MJ would have won either but the point of this thread is dude is saying that Kobe is better than MJ, therefore he should have been able to do more. That's all I'm trying to say, basically that the thread starter is a fu*king moron.
 11 years ago '04        #65
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Hold That said:
I think MJ would have won that suns series, because Kobe doesnt attack the rim as much as MJ does/did. MJ ALWAYS finds a way to win.

MJ would have had that front line in foul trouble. Kobe has a tendicy to stay out on the perimeter OFTEN.

Jordan's defense was godly, and would have been able to control Nash. Also, Jordan is ALOT better passer than Kobe, and would have found a way to incorporate players like Odom in the offense better.

Jordan had the ability to dominate the game AND involve his teammates so they can be in the flow of the game to contribute. Kobe has yet found out how to score and pass at the same time.

If he starts to pass, his scoring is affected, if he's dominating the ball he's not passing AT ALL.

Kobe has a lot to learn, he's a great scorer, but thats where it ends.
Wow there are so many things wrong with your post, its hard to decide where to start.
Its funny how MJ ALWAYS finds a way to win, but he NEVER found a way to win until he got Pippen & Phil Jackson and a stellar supporting cast.
Phoenix had almost no front line in that series. They were attacking from the perimeter and long-bombing the Lakers to death. I dont think the Lakers were too set on getting Boris Diaw in foul trouble.
Lol @ Jordan's defense being godly. His defense is so overrated its laughable. Since when has Jordan ever guarded the opposition's best player, let alone a point guard? Did you ever see Jordan come out to the perimeter and guard Stockton? I think not. And since when does being a better passer compensate for horrendous shooting percentage? It doesnt matter who's passing to you, Harold Minor or Michael Jordan, you DO NOT miss open looks at such a high rate.

The rest of your post is negligible.
 05-17-2007, 06:38 PM         #66
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Wow there are so many things wrong with your post, its hard to decide where to start.
Its funny how MJ ALWAYS finds a way to win, but he NEVER found a way to win until he got Pippen & Phil Jackson and a stellar supporting cast.
Phoenix had almost no front line in that series. They were attacking from the perimeter and long-bombing the Lakers to death. I dont think the Lakers were too set on getting Boris Diaw in foul trouble.
Lol @ Jordan's defense being godly. His defense is so overrated its laughable. Since when has Jordan ever guarded the opposition's best player, let alone a point guard? Did you ever see Jordan come out to the perimeter and guard Stockton? I think not. And since when does being a better passer compensate for horrendous shooting percentage? It doesnt matter who's passing to you, Harold Minor or Michael Jordan, you DO NOT miss open looks at such a high rate.

The rest of your post is negligible.
:applause: thread closed my n*gga you won. if it was jordan he never wouldve let the romans and jews crucify him jordan>>>>>>christ
 11 years ago '04        #67
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1367 1367
 Hold That said:
MJ ALWAYS finds a way to win..
this is the problem with kids these days who are just yelling MJ G.O.A.T.!!!!

yall think he's never lost and he's been a winner his whole career, like he's invinceable and just because he's mj his team was going to win every time. same kids who have never seen him early in his career. yall were kids when he was winning rings in his prime and just let the media feed you bullsh*t like he cant be touched.

believe it or not, michael has been the underdog before too, JUST LIKE KOBE, and didn't get out the 1st round until his 4th year in the league. but MJ ALWAYS finds a way to win right, even when he has no help and he's not supposed to, hmmm that sounds familiar....:rolleyes:

Last edited by Scoop24; 05-17-2007 at 06:49 PM..
 05-17-2007, 07:11 PM         #68
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last time jordan tried to play some real defense he ended up on AI's highlight reel
 11 years ago '05        #69
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
iono even knio why im defending jordan...i was the biggest jordan hater....

smh @ me cheering for byron russel....
 05-17-2007, 07:15 PM         #70
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
and there the reason they lost the other 4

look at his shooting in those games
i guess kobe/shaq's losing had nothing to do with the fact that no other lakers scored in double figures aside from medvedenko & derek fisher EXPLODING for 10 points in the game 5 blowout :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #71
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
please...Jordan had better stats than kobe even though when Jordan played the defense was ALLOWED to hand check and be physical.
 11 years ago '07        #72
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
you kobe fans are stupid...
 05-17-2007, 07:21 PM         #73
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i head out to go buy some kicks and a couple jr. bacon cheeseburgers and this sh*t blew up
 11 years ago '05        #74
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 jordanfreak7 said:
you kobe fans are stupid...

Pretty much.

It's not even worth time trying to debate with some of them, because MJ locked down a whole decade. Kobe will never do so.
 11 years ago '06        #75
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Big Dee said:
last time jordan tried to play some real defense he ended up on AI's highlight reel
*passes Big Dee some hip waders*

You're gonna be knee deep in the shiit for this one...
 11 years ago '04        #76
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Hold That said:
Pretty much.

It's not even worth time trying to debate with some of them, because MJ locked down a whole decade. Kobe will never do so.
LOL @ you bringing up retarded points and then claiming its not worth your time to debate.

Keep basking in your own stupidity.
 11 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Firestarr said:
this is the problem with kids these days who are just yelling MJ G.O.A.T.!!!!

yall think he's never lost and he's been a winner his whole career, like he's invinceable and just because he's mj his team was going to win every time. same kids who have never seen him early in his career. yall were kids when he was winning rings in his prime and just let the media feed you bullsh*t like he cant be touched.

believe it or not, michael has been the underdog before too, JUST LIKE KOBE, and didn't get out the 1st round until his 4th year in the league. but MJ ALWAYS finds a way to win right, even when he has no help and he's not supposed to, hmmm that sounds familiar....:rolleyes:
Of course he always finds a way to win. When you lock down a whole decade, you hit the game winners comming out of college. The probability of MJ losing a game is very slim. Especially in the playoffs.

MJ ran into some great fu*kin teams, The pistons squad and the Boston Celtics team he put up 63 against who had Parrish,Mchale,Bird,& D.J, these are some of the greatest teams ever created that halted MJ.

Not some huff has Suns team who never won sh*t in a watered down NBA game of today.

And yes MJ with Woolridge,Paxson, and Oakley would have beat this current suns team. REAL TALK.
 11 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
LOL @ you bringing up retarded points and then claiming its not worth your time to debate.

Keep basking in your own stupidity.
What have you said that was creditable?

Look who you have agreeing with you, well known morons and a admitted homos3xual. I wouldnt be too proud if I was you..
 11 years ago '06        #79
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
 andremackassi said:
Kobe would sh*t on Jordan in his prime......
:wow: i beg 2 differ
 11 years ago '05        #80
space
space
MJ would have averaged 40ppg in todays league, YOU CANT EVEN fu*kIN HAND CHECK IN TODAYS GAME. If players couldnt hand check MJ back when he was playing, that n*gga would have been putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers every fu*kin night, and not on special occasions or a week spree, but every damn night.

If you dont know what hand checkin is, or the affect that it has caused this game then I suggest you not even respond.

Seriously there is no type of MJ vs Kobe arguement.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now