Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11372 11372
 dj mannie fresh said:
[/SIZE]
averagin 24 ppg that series with two hall of famers in the line up:rolleyes: i ve seen kobe drop 40 on tayshun shootin 66% and not playin a full 4 quarters so shut up
He forced Kobe into bad shots the entire series and Kobe decided to jack those sh*ts up. He played like sh*t and if you watched the series you would know that. With the exception of game 2 he was bogus that whole series. Shaq was fu*king k!lling Detroit but Kobe was trying to show how good he was by trying to make shots over double and triple teams like a dumbass. I've seen Kobe sh*t on Prince too but he damn sure didn't that series so kick rocks and know what you're talking about before you open your mouth you little bi*ch.
 05-17-2007, 05:29 PM         #22
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
K. Bryant 4-13

K. Bryant 14-27

K. Bryant 8-25

K. Bryant 7-21

K. Bryant 10-27

^ the 5 games against the pistons FG

the fu*k u talking about you dumb fu*k

jordan ??
u dumb bi*ch i sat and watch the game last year at the staples when kobe k!lled that n*gga. shut up fat out of shape white guy
 05-17-2007, 05:30 PM         #23
workmagic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
63 in the playoffs against a legendary boston team at the age of 23>anything in kobes career and yea that includes the 81 he dropped. kobe is right behind though
 05-17-2007, 05:30 PM         #24
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
He forced Kobe into bad shots the entire series and Kobe decided to jack those sh*ts up. He played like sh*t and if you watched the series you would know that. With the exception of game 2 he was bogus that whole series. Shaq was fu*king k!lling Detroit but Kobe was trying to show how good he was by trying to make shots over double and triple teams like a dumbass. I've seen Kobe sh*t on Prince too but he damn sure didn't that series so kick rocks and know what you're talking about before you open your mouth you little bi*ch.
your a wade fan you lost
 05-17-2007, 05:31 PM         #25
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 workmagic said:
63 in the playoffs against a legendary boston team at the age of 23>anything in kobes career and yea that includes the 81 he dropped. kobe is right behind though
he scored that sh*t on dennis johnson 6'0 and larry bird i saw that sh*t it took him like 7 quarters to do it and they still lost
 11 years ago '04        #26
1000bluntz 
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
u dumb bi*ch i sat and watch the game last year at the staples when kobe k!lled that n*gga. shut up fat out of shape white guy
You are so fu*king stupid it's not even funny. We're talking about the Finals, not some regular season sh*t that doesn't mean a damn thing. Kobe was horrid in that series, those numbers only reflect that. You can't make something out to be something it wasn't and he was sh*tty as fu*k for fact in that series.
 11 years ago '04        #27
1000bluntz 
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
your a wade fan you lost
How many Finals MVP's does Kobe have? And what does Wade have to do with this discussion? Wade when healthy is top 3 in the NBA I don't give a sh*t what anybody says and he's only gonna get better.
 05-17-2007, 05:32 PM         #28
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Kobe lost that last Finals the Lakers were in with his sh*tty shot selection the whole series. Prince shackled him up like a crazy person.
You stupid Kobe is the reason they one the game that they did get ya mind right.
 11 years ago '04        #29
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 andremackassi said:
joe dumars would'nt have a chance guarding kobe....neither would mitch richmond (who jordan said was one of his toughest defenders)
And why not???? This makes no sense. Are you drunk?
 11 years ago '04        #30
1000bluntz 
space
space
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
You stupid Kobe is the reason they one the game that they did get ya mind right.
Go back and look at one of my previous posts you fu*king retard. I mentioned how besides game 2 in that series he was garbage. Wanna try again wonder boy?
 05-17-2007, 05:35 PM         #31
chillin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe's a loser
Jordan's a winner.
 11 years ago '04        #32
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Anyone who says Kobe is better than Jordan, go and watch Jordan in his prime athletic years from 1984-1993.
 05-17-2007, 05:35 PM         #33
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
dont respond to that f*g**t. we saw. he though wade was great
 05-17-2007, 05:37 PM         #34
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Go back and look at one of my previous posts you fu*king retard. I mentioned how besides game 2 in that series he was garbage. Wanna try again wonder boy?
damn blunts why are you so mad....... *pops in tape of miami heat the year in revue and the eastern conference 1st round* ooooooooooohhhh okay :applause: :D
 11 years ago '04        #35
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
Ha well funny picture not funny idea no reason to go through with this type of thread again.
 11 years ago '04        #36
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
Michael > Kobe
 05-17-2007, 05:43 PM         #37
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if Jordan himself said "Kobe is better than i ever was..."

people still find a way to defend Jordan, some people are really really on his nuts
eh, this topic is pointless to argue, NO ONE is better than Jordan in Jordan nut huggers eyes.....so just give it a rest....
 05-17-2007, 05:43 PM         #38
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: :applause: at these f*g**ts sendin me hate because i questioned or spoke on their god. how fu*kin pathetic what abunch of f*g**t a.ss d*ckrider and your not brainwashed:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #39
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
there wil never be another player better than Jordan. Trust me
Kobe emulates Jordan. Every fu*king thing jordan does kobe copies.
Next time you see Kobe play WATCH how he walks. He even tries to walk like Mike J
 05-17-2007, 05:45 PM         #40
workmagic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he scored that sh*t on dennis johnson 6'0 and larry bird i saw that sh*t it took him like 7 quarters to do it and they still lost
true it was a double OT but dennis johnson is thought of as one of the greatest defensive guards ever.plus the d back then was way more physical.but it is the playoff record.and yea larry bird had no defense,i always think of this immediately hahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy