Fabolous - Make me better SAMPLE - TIMBO is an uncreative BASTARD

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-17-2007, 04:25 PM         #101
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Titus Andronicus said:
hip hop has been about sampling since hip hop was born...if you're not over it by now then get there soon...
...n*ggas forever be try'na discredit somebody round this bi*ch...
 05-17-2007, 09:45 PM         #102
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said:
timbo has been ACCUSED of copyright infringement. just like how dr. dre got sued, swizz got sued and other producers have. please look up copyright infringement then look up stealing

as for this dumb a.ss guy

IT ISN'T ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOU HATING ON TIMBALAND. YES HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO THE SAMPLE. ITS ONE BEAT OUT OF HOW MANY BEATS DOES HE HAVE? HOW DOES ONE FUKKIN BEAT TAKE AWAY TIMBALANDS CREATIVITY? maybe i have to type in caps for you to realize how much of an idiot you're making yourself look like. and im not saying you are hating the whole sampling world. IF IT WAS JUST ABOUT ONE SONG, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MENTIONED DANJA, PERIOD. you are clearly hating and if u cant see it maybe u need to take a step away from rap for a minute because its seems like you're getting way too attached. there is nothing i need to comprehend. i've sh*t on every response you made and sadly you still don't get it. kid a.ss n*gga.
again motha fu*ka... stop typing...no ones reading your sh*t and ur just saying the same stuff over and over....we all know you jack off to the"give it to me" video....you lost, now shut up and peace the fu*k out

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-17-2007 at 09:47 PM..
 05-17-2007, 09:50 PM         #103
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
You just saw my response f*g**t... a middle finger at your fu*kin face. And stop typing novels. No one gives a sh*t what you think. Timbo STEALS music. That's right STEALS not samples, it's been talked about all over the place even the radio. You're mad. Sit down. You lost, shut the fu*k up.
@ this...it's just sad because you have no actual valid response to the facts I stated in this thread..so your response is to call names and act like a child
 05-17-2007, 09:50 PM         #104
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the skill comes in finding a sample that sounds good and making it into a hot beat. why change it if it sounds good like that?
 05-17-2007, 10:05 PM         #105
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
again motha fu*ka... stop typing...no ones reading your sh*t and ur just saying the same stuff over and over....we all know you jack off to the"give it to me" video....you lost, now shut up and peace the fu*k out
*waits for response to drive slow post*
 05-17-2007, 10:13 PM         #106
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this...I just a.ssumed kanye made all his own beats...it's sad as hell that he doesn't

EITHER WAY, it still proves the point, Blaze took the WHOLE fu*kin song and you don't say sh*t

So you DOG timbo for taking 8 seconds, but Blaze can take 40 SECONDS and you don't say sh*t? Can we say hypocrite?

I already did..I showed Just taking 40 seconds of a song and doing nothing but making little tiny minor changes to it..but you want to sh*t on Timbo for sampling 8 seconds? Fall back

Here's another one

Kanye's Drive Slow vs. Hank Crawford's WildFlower...he takes at least 4 seconds and loops...even the beginning of the horn

kanye:

Crawford:

*waits for you to think of some fake a.ss reason why this is somehow different from timbo..even though it isn't at all*

the sad thing is that I accidentally proved TWICE that other cats sample as much if not MORE of a song than timbo, and cats like you don't say sh*t

LMAO!!!! kanye arranged the beat COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT!!! its COMPLETELY different and youre an idiot if you cant figure it out....he drops one sample and then the other...the horns cmoe and go....he has skill with how he arranged it and EVERYTHING........god damn your examples are horrible....you KNOW you cant find a beat that only has ONE 4 second loop....look at tihs dumb n*gga scramblin lookin for one

stop wastin ur time tryin to defend your idol you homo...go stick your d!ck through your shock value cd ...seriously dawg stop wastin ur time im feelin bad for u.......aint nobody steal like timbo

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-17-2007 at 10:15 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #107
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
now that i think about it

Fab album gonna be hot as hell
 05-17-2007, 10:37 PM         #108
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
LMAO!!!! kanye arranged the beat COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT!!! its COMPLETELY different and youre an idiot if you cant figure it out....he drops one sample and then the other...the horns cmoe and go....he has skill with how he arranged it and EVERYTHING........god damn your examples are horrible....you KNOW you cant find a beat that only has ONE 4 second loop....look at tihs dumb n*gga scramblin lookin for one
Of course..a lame excuse...:rolleyes: @ you saying dropping two different samples of the same song is somehow better than just one of a song, what a fu*kin joke..bottom line...Kanye STOLE the WHOLE song...somehow in your tiny little head producer = arranger..they are two different things...look at the liner notes of a cd once in a while

and @ you somehow trying to say JB stealing 40 seconds of a song is somehow not as bad as timbo sampling 4 seconds

bottom line..did kanye steal more than 4 seconds of a song? YES

Did just Blaze? YES

Did Lil jon on "Let's Go" with Trick Daddy? YES

did the guy who did "Jenny from the block" which was BLATANTLY ripped from the beatnuts (who sampled off someone else)? YES

did Diddy's people when they ripped off "Been around the world," "every breath you take," and "the message" all for ONE ALBUM (No way out)? YES they did!

my point is ALREADY PROVEN..MAD CATS DO THIS...STOP acting like it's just timbo..

hurricanegamePZ said:
stop wastin ur time tryin to defend your idol you homo...go stick your d*ck through your shock value cd ...seriously dawg stop wastin ur time im feelin bad for u.......aint nobody steal like timbo
@ you thinking I give a fu*k about timbo..I don't give a fu*k about producers...frankly the unknown cats who show up on cats albums are making BETTER beats now than all those neptunes, storch, timbo cats.

And as far as I am concerned, Primo and Alchemist >>>>> the three super producers I just mentioned

the sad thing is that you are such a PATHETIC HATER that you refuse to see the obvious truth that cats have been doing this sh*t FOR YEARS, but you want to get at Tim because he does the same sh*t as everyone else..it's SAD as sh*t
 05-17-2007, 10:49 PM         #109
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Of course..a lame excuse...:rolleyes: @ you saying dropping two different samples of the same song is somehow better than just one of a song, what a fu*kin joke..bottom line...Kanye STOLE the WHOLE song...somehow in your tiny little head producer = arranger..they are two different things...look at the liner notes of a cd once in a while

and @ you somehow trying to say JB stealing 40 seconds of a song is somehow not as bad as timbo sampling 4 seconds

bottom line..did kanye steal more than 4 seconds of a song? YES

Did just Blaze? YES

Did Lil jon on "Let's Go" with Trick Daddy? YES

did the guy who did "Jenny from the block" which was BLATANTLY ripped from the beatnuts (who sampled off someone else)? YES

did Diddy's people when they ripped off "Been around the world," "every breath you take," and "the message" all for ONE ALBUM (No way out)? YES they did!

my point is ALREADY PROVEN..MAD CATS DO THIS...STOP acting like it's just timbo..

@ you thinking I give a fu*k about timbo..I don't give a fu*k about producers...frankly the unknown cats who show up on cats albums are making BETTER beats now than all those neptunes, storch, timbo cats.

And as far as I am concerned, Primo and Alchemist >>>>> the three super producers I just mentioned

the sad thing is that you are such a PATHETIC HATER that you refuse to see the obvious truth that cats have been doing this sh*t FOR YEARS, but you want to get at Tim because he does the same sh*t as everyone else..it's SAD as sh*t
k motha fu*ka im done with you after tihs post...seriously

I dont hate on sampling. I dont hate on people taking a sample and flipping it the way they want it and re arrange the samples to make it sound how they want. I made this thread to point out that timbo did no arrangements whatsoever, all he did was take a 4 second loop and repeat it throughout the whole beat. You can not find anyone that has done that, i know you wish you could. If you support that kind of work, good for you, but IMO its pretty fu*king pathetic. You are seriously one of the stupidest guys ive seen on this site man..fareal you come back with the stupidest arguments ive ever seen..i honetsly think you have a mental problem, thats why im not gonna argue with you again. Do you realize you've fu*kin said the same sh*t 30 times? get a fu*kin life....my opinion is my opinion and your opinion is YOUR stupid a.ss closed minded opinion..you trying to argue with me about it is equivalent to two retarded kids trying to k!ll each other with styrofoam pool toys....leave this thread hte fu*k alone now...you lost .....fall back. NO MORE REPLIES FROM ME you timbaland lovin panzy a.ss motha fu*ka....fu*k outta here.......

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-17-2007 at 10:50 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #110
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
5 pages of this??? Timbo is shady as far as sample credit and giving the originals its just due but this man had classics done for aaliyah,Hov,Lox,Game,missy and everybody else in between...the fact that you guys have knowledge of the originals and are spreading that info is good for music especially hip hop...those dudes need a new generation of fans and tim does a good job of reintroducing them to this generation...tim is like dre with the co-producers but they both have incredibles ears for beats and they consistently make hits.....nuff said
 05-18-2007, 02:47 PM         #111
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
k motha fu*ka im done with you after tihs post...seriously

I dont hate on sampling. I dont hate on people taking a sample and flipping it the way they want it and re arrange the samples to make it sound how they want. I made this thread to point out that timbo did no arrangements whatsoever, all he did was take a 4 second loop and repeat it throughout the whole beat. You can not find anyone that has done that, i know you wish you could. If you support that kind of work, good for you, but IMO its pretty fu*king pathetic. You are seriously one of the stupidest guys ive seen on this site man..fareal you come back with the stupidest arguments ive ever seen..i honetsly think you have a mental problem, thats why im not gonna argue with you again. Do you realize you've fu*kin said the same sh*t 30 times? get a fu*kin life....my opinion is my opinion and your opinion is YOUR stupid a.ss closed minded opinion..you trying to argue with me about it is equivalent to two retarded kids trying to k!ll each other with styrofoam pool toys....leave this thread hte fu*k alone now...you lost .....fall back. NO MORE REPLIES FROM ME you timbaland lovin panzy a.ss motha fu*ka....fu*k outta here.......
this sh*t is laughable...so basically what you just said is that you ONLY have a problem with sampling is when an artist takes a sample and loops it and doesn't rearrange it?

that's the stupidest sh*t I have EVER HEARD.

You have no problem with people working for Diddy or Lil Jon literally ripping off WHOLE songs and just adding different drums to them, but you have a problem with timbo looping a 4 second sample?

The whole point of your thread was to say that somehow Timbo is "uncreative" and "timbo didnt even fu*king touch the beat...all he did was add drums......" and I made the SIMPLE and OBVIOUS point that LOTS of producers use uncreative sampling...which is 100% true

But then you try to act like it's ONLY uncreative if you take 4 seconds and loop it Stealing a whole song or just rearranging two stolen samples (which isn't even fu*kin producing) is somehow NOT uncreative in your view.

You make no sense..and sadly the whole rest of this thread has already said it..go back and read the thread...90% of the people who posted on this sh*t think you're wrong...but you can just keep pretending that what Timbo did was any less creative than what half the producers in the game do :rolleyes:
 05-18-2007, 06:44 PM         #112
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those wondering what song is it, who the singer is and all that, maybe this will help you

Artist name: Sherine
Song name: Aal Saaban Aalih (translated to English: said he finds it difficult)
Download link for the whole song:

wanna find more songs from this singer? maybe for sampling (lol)?
 05-19-2007, 10:42 AM         #113
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he still got more money than you
 11 years ago '05        #114
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
lol why you so mad? besides the best part of the track was timbo's drums lol j/k no but for real, if you had thought about sampling that exact same song I bet you woulda had a hit but you didnt. Timbo has already proven himself as one of the best producers so he can sample watever he wants. Are you forgettin old school timbo the sh*t he use to make for aaliyah ginuwine and missy? Aaliyah- Are you that somebody ... who would think of sampling a babies voice? Missy- suck it to me, Nicole Wray- Make it hot (that beat is banana's evey verse he switches up the beat a bit) the list goes on. I'm sure if fab had a problem with the beat he wouldnt have copped it. Its a hot sample and he made a banger out of it so live with it. Stop hatin' man let him get his cheese everyone juss wants to make some cash. Out

Last edited by That Dude; 05-19-2007 at 09:43 PM..
 05-19-2007, 10:48 PM         #115
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DM AKA ILLVILLE said:
im sure the producer of the original sample has also sampled some other turkish song, arabic producers do that all the time!
all those god damn arabic producers!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy