Fabolous - Make me better SAMPLE - TIMBO is an uncreative BASTARD

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2007, 09:36 PM         #81
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said:
got to love the dumb a.ss folks on boxden

yea that's all he did he randomly found a record and randomly picked drums to go on it.. yeah.. right.. he listened through records and picked the part of the sample he liked and that someone else likes which requires some skill. he looped it and added drums which he also listened through which requires more skill. it might not be the track that shows how timbo is the most skillfull but required more than "0" talent. ps i havent heard the original sample and i dont need to to know that it takes some talent and im speaking from a beatmaker's point of view.

lol wtf is beat jackin sampling? that has to be the dumbest sh*t i've heard. im guessing it would be sampling a rap beat, but anyways it isn't the case. and no it doesn't show how lazy timbo is. if FAB liked the beat the way it is why the fu*k would timbo change it up? FAB paid for it. and there are thousandsss of beats that producers do nothing to. . such as that common track on late registration. kanye did nothing at all to it. majority of the sampled records are HOT without producers and this is the main reason i don't like fu*kin with samples

well u have the sh*ttiest opinion if you think timbo isn't talented.

but anyways

if the BEAT IS HOT why DOES IT MATTER ! that's the problem with n*ggas these days, if its a hot beat is a hot beat, why do u have to sit here and chop it up until the point u cant even nod ur head to it if it's already hot. and yes this might be one beat he looped and didn't do anything to. at the end of the day he has thousands of beats and ur saying he's uncreative because of ONE beat out of his whole catalogue. not to mention this could have easily been a throw-away beat that he made while fukkin around on his tour bus. but since fabolous liked it so much why not give it to him? not to mention EVERY producer u named had beats where it was nothing but a loop with minor changes, even primo [ny state of mind], alchemist [backwards], kanye [the truth], just blaze [the dynasty intro]. and if u really want me to show u beats where timbo chopped the sh*t out of samples i can easily show you.

so hip hop started with talented sampling huh? i guess u never heard of how mcs would rap on looped up beat breaks. how about we start out with one of the first rap songs on the radio [rapper's delight] and let's download the sample, chic - good times. hmm.. all they did was arrange and add drums so that that theory is out

im sorry u just cant convince me that a man who made a beat out of the spiderman theme, makes beats with paper and pen, and sampled godzilla and baby sounds is untalented and uncreative. and please dont talk about how timbo isn't good with polow [clearly looks up to timbo MANY times] and keri, who works with timbo in your avy. yes danja plays a roll in many of the hits timbo has now, but timbo already paid his dues with innovative beats such as one in a million and big pimpin'. so sad how a n*gga can be in the game so long and still have haters and please dont try to deny the fact u aren't hating because if u weren't you wouldn't be creating such an ignorant a.ss thread. and i will still stand here and say timbo is easily one of the most creative hip hop producers ever.
n*gga u need a life...i sure as hell aint readin all that ...but after skimmin through for a couple seconds it sounds like a plot for a pr0no starring you and timbaland
 11 years ago '06        #82
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 shonuff12 said:
@ this f*g**t sh*t..calling someone out= making some kind of lame sh*t up with their screenname? Do you feel clever now? If I call you f*gaveli does that make me as clever as you?

Like i said, LOTS of artists do this ON THE REGULAR, but I don't hear sh*t from you...because as I already mentioned you are storch stan who is bitter at tim from their lame a.ss "beef."

Check "Jenny from the block" which was BLATANTLY ripped from the beatnuts (who sampled off someone else)..not a word from you

the aforementioned Lil jon song...silence from you...

When Diddy's people ripped off "Been around the world," "every breath you take," and "the message" all for ONE ALBUM (No way out) no one says ANYTHING

can we say bias and haters?

And I DO have an opinion...and it's simple, you people are fu*kin hypocrites for letting cats take ENTIRE SONGS and not say ANYTHING and Tim takes 8 seconds worth of a song and it gets a whole thread to itself? :rolleyes:
Call it what you want lil f*g**t... you're STOOPID if you think I give a sh*t what a bi*ch with a keyboard thinks. Timbo got EXPOSED and you're mad... hop off his d*ck. You probably bought like 6 copies of Shock Value and took pics with your receipts... f*g**t.
 05-16-2007, 10:06 PM         #83
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
omg youre seriously in special education arent you

KANYE SAMPLES 4 seconds of a song and loops it for the entire beat?REALLY n*gga? SHOW ME.....really...SHOW me.....post up a kanye song and post the song he stole it from....please..i beg you
that's easy..just look at "Touch the Sky" HEAVILY samples from Curtis Mayfield's "Move on Up" he took the WHOLE SONG...

I don't have to post touch the sky..everyone knows what that sh*t sounds like, here's Mayfield's original

i can post MORE if you want..kanye makes it EASY
 05-16-2007, 10:06 PM         #84
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
OTHER GUYS DONT DO THAT!! LOL....kayne doesnt do it youre just talking out of your a.ss trying to make a point.....you know damn sure kanye has never taken 4 seconds of a song and repeated it through the WHOLE ENTIRE BEAT
see above post and be sonned
 05-16-2007, 10:08 PM         #85
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Call it what you want lil f*g**t... you're STOOPID if you think I give a sh*t what a bi*ch with a keyboard thinks. Timbo got EXPOSED and you're mad... hop off his d*ck. You probably bought like 6 copies of Shock Value and took pics with your receipts... f*g**t.
@ you having no response to my actual points...and I actually have ONE copy of shock value..that I DOWNLOADED and I don't even think it's that good an album b/c Timbo can't rap for sh*t

Funny how you try to accuse me of being a stan...but you have Storch's name in your handle
 05-16-2007, 10:16 PM         #86
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said:
yea my point .54 posts a day a.ss needs a life. smh @ dumb a.ss n*ggas. no reason to even argue with idiots with their minds set on hating on a n*gga that's makin more money than them. i hope u aint over 17 year old cuz if u are u needa chill out with that lame sh*t. and yea kanye has does the same thing listen to the truth and then download download graham nash - chicago. the only thing that changes up is in the chorus where more instruments added just like how more instruments are added in the chorus of make me better. grow up you old a.ss n*gga.
hatin on a n*gga thats makin more money than them? lmao

id be picking ppl other than timbaland... ...why would you wana make this thread about something its not supposed to be about? this thread is about one god damn song idiot...not about hating the whole sampling world and what lotion timbaland and you used last night on each other

fall back if you cant comprehend
 11 years ago '04        #87
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 shonuff12 said:
that's easy..just look at "Touch the Sky" HEAVILY samples from Curtis Mayfield's "Move on Up" he took the WHOLE SONG...

I don't have to post touch the sky..everyone knows what that sh*t sounds like, here's Mayfield's original

i can post MORE if you want..kanye makes it EASY
actually Just Blaze made that beat...
3. Touch The Sky featuring Lupe Fiasco (3:56)
Produced by Just Blaze
*Contains samples from the Curtis Mayfield recording "Move On Up"
but I see what you mean by it...
 05-16-2007, 11:17 PM         #88
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
see above post and be sonned
first off......sonned? n*gga thats JUST BLAZE..its not even kanye @ this dumb fu*k

number two...thats not the whole entire beat..its about 40 seconds of it that just blaze re arranged throughout the whole song...

try again motha fu*ka....if its so easy it shouldnt be hard for you to find an example where kanye or primo or jb is taking 4 seconds of a sample and repeating it over and over for the entire beat

u gettin handled playa

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-16-2007 at 11:19 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #89
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
@ you having no response to my actual points...and I actually have ONE copy of shock value..that I DOWNLOADED and I don't even think it's that good an album b/c Timbo can't rap for sh*t

Funny how you try to accuse me of being a stan...but you have Storch's name in your handle
I'm a stan of good music... think what you want little bi*ch. I'm not the one getting scared to SAY the name of the person I'm talking to. @ your fu*kin sissy a.ss throwing subliminals. "Oh I was talking to so and so." Shut the fu*k up you broke piece of sh*t, no good downloader.
 11 years ago '06        #90
space
space
 hurricanegamePZ said:
first off......sonned? n*gga thats JUST BLAZE..its not even kanye @ this dumb fu*k

number two...thats not the whole entire beat..its about 40 seconds of it that just blaze re arranged throughout the whole song...

try again motha fu*ka....if its so easy it shouldnt be hard for you to find an example where kanye or primo or jb is taking 4 seconds of a sample and repeating it over and over for the entire beat

u gettin handled playa
He ain't no playa... and he IS fu*kin retarded.

EDIT:

If you call that ^^ sampling, you need to k!ll yourself. (I like Timbos music, for you idiots thinking I'm a hater... but he should be slapped for playing his audience like that)

Last edited by Storchaveli; 05-17-2007 at 12:18 AM..
 05-17-2007, 02:09 AM         #91
TakaTheOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone know what the original song is called? that sh*t is hypnotic, but on the real, people are silly for hating on timbo for sampling. clearly they just storch fans or something cuz not even on boxden do hate threads pop up for other songs sampled by other producers
 11 years ago '04        #92
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 hurricanegamePZ said:

u gettin handled playa
gangstar-hard to tell

outside of the scratches that preme do in every song. he used like 5 seconds of a temptation sample
 05-17-2007, 02:35 PM         #93
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
@ this...I just a.ssumed kanye made all his own beats...it's sad as hell that he doesn't

EITHER WAY, it still proves the point, Blaze took the WHOLE fu*kin song and you don't say sh*t

hurricanegamePZ said:
So you DOG timbo for taking 8 seconds, but Blaze can take 40 SECONDS and you don't say sh*t? Can we say hypocrite?

hurricanegamePZ said:

u gettin handled playa
I already did..I showed Just taking 40 seconds of a song and doing nothing but making little tiny minor changes to it..but you want to sh*t on Timbo for sampling 8 seconds? Fall back

Here's another one

Kanye's Drive Slow vs. Hank Crawford's WildFlower...he takes at least 4 seconds and loops...even the beginning of the horn

kanye:

Crawford:

*waits for you to think of some fake a.ss reason why this is somehow different from timbo..even though it isn't at all*

the sad thing is that I accidentally proved TWICE that other cats sample as much if not MORE of a song than timbo, and cats like you don't say sh*t
 05-17-2007, 02:39 PM         #94
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbo >>> your favorite producer...unless its Dre
 05-17-2007, 02:40 PM         #95
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I'm a stan of good music... think what you want little bi*ch. I'm not the one getting scared to SAY the name of the person I'm talking to. @ your fu*kin sissy a.ss throwing subliminals. "Oh I was talking to so and so." Shut the fu*k up you broke piece of sh*t, no good downloader.
@ this retard...first I am a stan because you say I buy timbos music..and then when I download it...I am a broke?

You're an idiot and I am FAR from broke...and if you think downloading makes you a bad person somehow you are on the WRONG site son...wtf people are doing here you stupid fu*k??

And @ you thinking I am scared of you? What are you gonna do? E-punch me? Get the fu*k over yourself, you're a f*g**t and an ADMITTED stan..you already lost..and you STILL have no response to any of my points
 05-17-2007, 02:42 PM         #96
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
He ain't no playa... and he IS fu*kin retarded.

EDIT:

If you call that ^^ sampling, you need to k!ll yourself. (I like Timbos music, for you idiots thinking I'm a hater... but he should be slapped for playing his audience like that)
it's not any worse than the just blaze sample of the Kanye sample of half the sh*t Dre sampled on the chronic...it's OLD NEWS..MAD producers do it...like all the ones I named before that you still have no response too
 11 years ago '06        #97
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
it's not any worse than the just blaze sample of the Kanye sample of half the sh*t Dre sampled on the chronic...it's OLD NEWS..MAD producers do it...like all the ones I named before that you still have no response too
You just saw my response f*g**t... a middle finger at your fu*kin face. And stop typing novels. No one gives a sh*t what you think. Timbo STEALS music. That's right STEALS not samples, it's been talked about all over the place even the radio. You're mad. Sit down. You lost, shut the fu*k up.
 05-17-2007, 03:05 PM         #98
Pimpomeo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great song. :)

who sings this? do you know her name?
 11 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 JustForgetIt said:
timbo has been ACCUSED of copyright infringement. just like how dr. dre got sued, swizz got sued and other producers have. please look up copyright infringement then look up stealing
I get what you're saying, but it's basically the same thing. Think about it: he didn't have the original producer's consent (of the track he did for Nelly), and he took credit for it by NOT giving the original producer's name. He tried to play it off as his. "Copyright infringement" is just the technical term for it, but it's the same in principle. (And I'm NOT saying he's the only one to have done that... but right now, all eyes are on HIM and it must be addressed)
 05-17-2007, 03:30 PM         #100
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sure the producer of the original sample has also sampled some other turkish song, arabic producers do that all the time!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy