Fabolous - Make me better SAMPLE - TIMBO is an uncreative BASTARD

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
youngmeriwether 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 0 0
ALOT OF n*ggaS DO THAT...KANYE DOES IT TOO..ITS OF PART SAMPLING. KANYE SAMPLES WORDS AND SUCH AND SO DOES DA HEATMAKERZ. TIM JUS STEP OUT OF ELEMENT AND TRY SOMETHIN NEW AND GETTIN MONEY FOR IT. DONT KNOCK HIS HUSTLE. U STILL LIKE DA sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #62
MΛζ†Д VεNфM™ 
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 2 2
 hurricanegamePZ said:
you know ALL of the good songs are co-produced by danjahandz?

you know what "co-produced by danjahandz" means?

Timbo: Danja get the fu*k on the keyboard and make somethin bangin while I eat a fu*kin burrito and tap the drum machine
Danja: Aite

timbo a motha fukn pimp...but the day i realized even "dirt off your shoulders" was even keyed by danja i lost all respect for him
and "Ryde or Die bi*ch" was Brain the Kid's beat i gave it up on timbo
 05-16-2007, 06:12 PM         #63
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
yall some STUPID MOTHA fu*kAS!!!!

hip hop was made around sampling - true

hip hop producers get credit for having talent -kanye , alchemist, just blaze, primo

what timbo did required 0 talent...he just jacked some other motha fu*kas sh*t and made it hip hop by putting drums on it...all it required was a motha fu*kn drum machine to make a drum loop for teh sample...
this is fu*kin absurd

Where is the calling out of Lil John for "Let's Go" with Trick Daddy? All he did was speed up the guitar riff from crazy train and add drums, and no one says A WORD

Producers do the SAME sh*t ALL THE TIME, and no one gives them any sh*t...just timbo, it's dumb as fu*k.

Like i said, Tim has made like 365 beats..how many have sampled?
 05-16-2007, 06:19 PM         #64
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Co-sign with Timbo's own pen.

And Shobi*ch has NO opinion... he believes it's okay to rip other people's sh*t off, which is what Timbo is doing now, NOT sampling. (He's good, but right now it's an moment for him.)

Now THAT's how you address someone, f*g**t... not throwing subliminals.
@ this f*g**t sh*t..calling someone out= making some kind of lame sh*t up with their screenname? Do you feel clever now? If I call you f*gaveli does that make me as clever as you?

Like i said, LOTS of artists do this ON THE REGULAR, but I don't hear sh*t from you...because as I already mentioned you are storch stan who is bitter at tim from their lame a.ss "beef."

Check "Jenny from the block" which was BLATANTLY ripped from the beatnuts (who sampled off someone else)..not a word from you

the aforementioned Lil jon song...silence from you...

When Diddy's people ripped off "Been around the world," "every breath you take," and "the message" all for ONE ALBUM (No way out) no one says ANYTHING

can we say bias and haters?

And I DO have an opinion...and it's simple, you people are fu*kin hypocrites for letting cats take ENTIRE SONGS and not say ANYTHING and Tim takes 8 seconds worth of a song and it gets a whole thread to itself? :rolleyes:

Last edited by shonuff12; 05-16-2007 at 06:21 PM..
 05-16-2007, 06:29 PM         #65
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u crazy if u think alc, kanye, just blaze and and primo chop every sample
 05-16-2007, 06:29 PM         #66
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this f*g**t sh*t..calling someone out= making some kind of lame sh*t up with their screenname? Do you feel clever now? If I call you f*gaveli does that make me as clever as you?

Like i said, LOTS of artists do this ON THE REGULAR, but I don't hear sh*t from you...because as I already mentioned you are storch stan who is bitter at tim from their lame a.ss "beef."

Check "Jenny from the block" which was BLATANTLY ripped from the beatnuts (who sampled off someone else)..not a word from you

the aforementioned Lil jon song...silence from you...

When Diddy's people ripped off "Been around the world," "every breath you take," and "the message" all for ONE ALBUM (No way out) no one says ANYTHING

can we say bias and haters?

And I DO have an opinion...and it's simple, you people are fu*kin hypocrites for letting cats take ENTIRE SONGS and not say ANYTHING and Tim takes 8 seconds worth of a song and it gets a whole thread to itself? :rolleyes:

the fu*k are u talkin about?

first off get the fu*k off of storchavelis balls cuz u shouldnt be havin personal beef with people online

second ...do you see me defending diddy? how the fu*k are u gonna answer my "LOOK AT THIS THEIF" thread with "SO....A LOT OF PEOPLE DO IT"

aite then, youre just adding that diddy is a theif as well as timbo..good for you...you actin like im from diddys camp or somethin you dumb sh*t..does it look like i giva fu*k about diddy? u see me calling diddy a legend?

..some of you n*ggaz needa learn how to debate properly...
 05-16-2007, 06:35 PM         #67
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
the fu*k are u talkin about?

first off get the fu*k off of storchavelis balls cuz u shouldnt be havin personal beef with people online
I don't have a personal beef with him..I don't even know the cat..I just think he's a sad timbo hater

hurricanegamePZ said:
second ...do you see me defending diddy? how the fu*k are u gonna answer my "LOOK AT THIS THEIF" thread with "SO....A LOT OF PEOPLE DO IT"

aite then, youre just adding that diddy is a theif as well as timbo..good for you...you actin like im from diddys camp or somethin you dumb sh*t..does it look like i giva fu*k about diddy? u see me calling diddy a legend?

..some of you n*ggaz needa learn how to debate properly...
:rolleyes: @ you for being too stupid to realize that just because you don't defend diddy doesn't mean you didn't give him a pass

Ignoring the 20 other producers who do the SAME sh*t and singling out Timbo while IGNORING the fact that he has made over 360 beats and many of them were very creative = giving the other guys a pass and hypocrisy...be mad

Last edited by shonuff12; 05-16-2007 at 06:37 PM..
 05-16-2007, 06:59 PM         #68
JSO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Ignoring the 20 other producers who do the SAME sh*t and singling out Timbo while IGNORING the fact that he has made over 360 beats and many of them were very creative = giving the other guys a pass and hypocrisy...be mad
He wasnt so much singling Timbo out as using him as a recent example of what he was talking about. How is he ignoring them if he didnt say Timbo is the only producer to do this? Why should he have to go back and quote every single hip-hop example of sample-looping just to further explain a simple point all you boneheads dont seem to 'get' anyway?

Yes it isnt very creative. Yes it sounds good. Yes it's always been done. Yes it'll continue to be done. And I really dont care, props to Timbo for finding a nice little tune to polish up. I'd be mad if the original people didnt get credit/paid for their sample though.
 11 years ago '04        #69
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
so how do y'all know the original guy didn't get paid for the sample? There is a thing called a compulsory license where you can use it without permission but you have to obtain a license... Three 6 Mafia does this A LOT!... Now IF the original song's owner doesn't have publishing tied into it and it's owned by someone else then he DOESN'T deserve to get credit because he gave the credit away when he signed it to whoever owns it...
 11 years ago '04        #70
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
yall some STUPID MOTHA fu*kAS!!!!

hip hop was made around sampling - true

hip hop producers get credit for having talent -kanye , alchemist, just blaze, primo

what timbo did required 0 talent...he just jacked some other motha fu*kas sh*t and made it hip hop by putting drums on it...all it required was a motha fu*kn drum machine to make a drum loop for teh sample...

the point of this post is not to go against sampling...its simply to show how lazy timbo is and how that FIRE a.ss BEAT has absolutely nothing to do with timbo....really...it has NOTHING to do with him...those arabs dont want sh*t to do with his f*g**t a.ss but he jackin they sh*t yall some stupid motha fu*kas bringin up the origin of hip hop and sh*t......that sh*t started with talented sampling...this is lazy motha fu*kn beat jackin sampling....

this is how i feel....what we're discussing is 100 percent opinionated so if you dont agree thats good for you but youre retarded for thinking youre "Right" when its a completely opinionated topic....im only starting this sh*t cuz its interesting to read how pathetic these producer n*ggaz is gettin......

if you support 8 second loop with drums then good for you but i honestly dont care...you stay on timbos d*ck......and im not changin my position so fall the fu*k back
TRUE TRUE :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #71
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Am I the only one who thinks Make Me Better is juss ok?
 05-16-2007, 07:40 PM         #72
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JSO said:
He wasnt so much singling Timbo out as using him as a recent example of what he was talking about. How is he ignoring them if he didnt say Timbo is the only producer to do this? Why should he have to go back and quote every single hip-hop example of sample-looping just to further explain a simple point all you boneheads dont seem to 'get' anyway?

Yes it isnt very creative. Yes it sounds good. Yes it's always been done. Yes it'll continue to be done. And I really dont care, props to Timbo for finding a nice little tune to polish up. I'd be mad if the original people didnt get credit/paid for their sample though.
probably the most sensible post in this thread...

except i dont give timbo any props for this track

i agree with the rest tho homie....it does sound good and it WILL continue to be done...

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-16-2007 at 07:41 PM..
 05-16-2007, 07:49 PM         #73
JSO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^lol the props was more for the finding than for any actual work.

..just imagine him sat there in a room alone sifting through piles and piles of foreign dumbsh*t just listening for the perfect 10 seconds to add drums over lmao
 11 years ago '04        #74
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 datnucca03 said:
Wow.....Ur saying Timbo doesn't have TALENT!! Ummmm where have you been saaaayyyy the last 12 years????? It's because of Timbo, Danja is such a beast.....it's because of Timbo, Missy and Aaliyah are who they are....Shall I proceed???
i agree^^^..and its not even like he stole the beat im sure in the production credits of fabs cd if u decide to purchase it will say ....contains sample of.....we cannot automatically a.ssume its stolen.....plus the portion of the beat he used is only the small symphony section which is in the beginning....STOP HATIN!!!!
 05-16-2007, 07:53 PM         #75
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JSO said:

please...he defends other guys who do it in his original post..especially kanye..who notoriously steals huge parts of songs...he ABSOLUTELY singles out Timbo..go re-read the original post
 05-16-2007, 07:55 PM         #76
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
probably the most sensible post in this thread...

except i dont give timbo any props for this track

i agree with the rest tho homie....it does sound good and it WILL continue to be done...
PLEASE..you give Kanye credit for his samples, but sh*t on Tim for this? Kanye samples large portions of songs for almost every song he's ever done..don't make me name them
 11 years ago '04        #77
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
^^^^ word up! Kanye jacks!!! EVERY sampling producer does... some just take more of the song than others. if the track or the loop is hot, who phuckin cares if he got it in egypt?
 05-16-2007, 08:01 PM         #78
LADY DZY23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Titus Andronicus said:
hip hop has been about sampling since hip hop was born...if you're not over it by now then get there soon...
ditto
 05-16-2007, 09:30 PM         #79
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
PLEASE..you give Kanye credit for his samples, but sh*t on Tim for this? Kanye samples large portions of songs for almost every song he's ever done..don't make me name them
omg youre seriously in special education arent you

KANYE SAMPLES 4 seconds of a song and loops it for the entire beat?REALLY n*gga? SHOW ME.....really...SHOW me.....post up a kanye song and post the song he stole it from....please..i beg you
 05-16-2007, 09:31 PM         #80
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
please...he defends other guys who do it in his original post..especially kanye..who notoriously steals huge parts of songs...he ABSOLUTELY singles out Timbo..go re-read the original post
OTHER GUYS DONT DO THAT!! LOL....kayne doesnt do it youre just talking out of your a.ss trying to make a point.....you know damn sure kanye has never taken 4 seconds of a song and repeated it through the WHOLE ENTIRE BEAT
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy