Fabolous - Make me better SAMPLE - TIMBO is an uncreative BASTARD

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Smiff_Beats said:
Wow....people wanna talk sh*t bout Timbo any chance they get. That beat is dope no matter how it was made...if he did that and it came out dope...why chop it up and make it complicated? Yall forgetting all the dope sh*t Timbo did by himself.
Exactly...

Its like a basketball player that can either go for an open layup or shoot a contested mid-range jumper. If you don't need to chop sh*t, you dont...
 11 years ago '04        #42
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,315 | Props total: 234 234
some of you guys are idiots... theres a difference between "sampling" and "adding drums to a sped up old/foreign track" and thats exactly what timbo did

no hate to him, i do it too sometimes but dont go around thinking "That beat is amazing, Timbo is a genius"
 11 years ago '04        #43
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
it still takes talent... hater... plus timbo's drums are always on point...

to take a sample and envision the beat is still art... making something new from the old... its still talent
 11 years ago '04        #44
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,315 | Props total: 234 234
the drums were garbage... spoilt the whole beat...
 11 years ago '07        #45
F.U.B.U. 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 408 408
Hold up? Tim trying to make the Taliban better?
 11 years ago '05        #46
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
@ thinking anything from kanye sh*ts on alchemist

listen to real hip hop , but then again you must be 12, 13 years old
 05-16-2007, 03:26 PM         #47
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
If you say you were talking to me (don't know how; you DIDN'T quote me and you DIDN'T say my name), then address me in your FIRST post, not when someone calls you "stupid." Idiot.
@ this..I addressed it generally because I figured other people would agree with you...but I underestimated the intelligence of everyone else..they are not as ignorant as you

And all that bullsh*t about "saying names," I didn't say the thread starters name EITHER, so there was no reason for him to respond to me either..unless he was catching feelings...which is clearly was

Storchaveli said:
I have nothing against sampling. Timbo has taken "sampling" to a whole other level. That level is: RIPPING OTHER PEOPLE'S MUSIC OFF. When I first heard the "Make Me Better" beat, I thought it was sick... still do. But now since he's been exposed so much, I have NO idea what sh*t he came up with on HIS OWN. If he's just gonna be leeching off of other people's music, then he shouldn't even think of himself as the "greatest alive." I can do the same sh*t; sit there and listen to foreign music that I think no one knows about, and just copy and paste the sh*t I like. Takes no creativity. He needs to tone that sh*t down.
this sh*t is just painful...you're original post said "picking what you like from other songs = being uncreative"

ACTUALLY picking what you like from other songs is EXACTLY what sampling IS...I'll just repeat my original post because you obviously have NO response to it.

EVERY producer samples

Kanye West, Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, Dr. Dre etc etc

Timbo has produced like 365 songs and he's used how many samples?

Just look how many cats have sampled the Isley Brothers

marvin gaye

james brown:

cats talking about sampling are WASTING their time...sampling has been part of rap music since it's inception...fu*kin rap music BEGAN with DJs sampling disco and then having cats rhyme over it...step your knowledge up

It's fu*kin LAUGHABLE that you are gonna try and dog timbo and somehow ignore a cat like kanye west...he samples on every fu*kin song and I don't hear sh*t from you

sadly, the real truth is you're a scott storch stan (it's sad that producers even have stans) and you're hating over their fake a.ss beef
 11 years ago '04        #48
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 King Allister said:
no one cares,
 11 years ago '06        #49
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Mike T said:
Guess you didnt listen to Late Registration that album sh*ts on alchemist career
Negreo please, IMO Kanye is a better than he is a producer, if hes not sampling a song, he co-produced with someone else (as a matter of fact even when samples he has someone a.ssisting him) Brian Jones, Miri ben ari, john legend....I can go on all day homie. Check this n*ggas credits you'll see.
 05-16-2007, 05:07 PM         #50
kbreezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone samples music dog, come on go on hiphop game and check out ski making of the classic dead presidents, he did the same thing
 05-16-2007, 05:12 PM         #51
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West was just as bad with Late Registration.
 11 years ago '05        #52
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4711 4711
 Storchaveli said:
:wow: Wow... he just looped the first 8 seconds of that song and added drums. The "Make Me Better" beat is sick, but Timbo keeps getting exposed more and more now. He should just lock himself out of listening to other music.

picking what you like from other songs = being uncreative
how is that getting exposed........................he made a beat samplin a record and thats what hip hop music is based on............

n*ggas will find any reason to hate, how u think producers make most of their beats, they dig thru the crates it just so happen he found a record that didnt need that much added to it
 05-16-2007, 05:17 PM         #53
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some STUPID MOTHA fu*kAS!!!!

hip hop was made around sampling - true

hip hop producers get credit for having talent -kanye , alchemist, just blaze, primo

what timbo did required 0 talent...he just jacked some other motha fu*kas sh*t and made it hip hop by putting drums on it...all it required was a motha fu*kn drum machine to make a drum loop for teh sample...

the point of this post is not to go against sampling...its simply to show how lazy timbo is and how that FIRE a.ss BEAT has absolutely nothing to do with timbo....really...it has NOTHING to do with him...those arabs dont want sh*t to do with his f*g**t a.ss but he jackin they sh*t yall some stupid motha fu*kas bringin up the origin of hip hop and sh*t......that sh*t started with talented sampling...this is lazy motha fu*kn beat jackin sampling....

this is how i feel....what we're discussing is 100 percent opinionated so if you dont agree thats good for you but youre retarded for thinking youre "Right" when its a completely opinionated topic....im only starting this sh*t cuz its interesting to read how pathetic these producer n*ggaz is gettin......

if you support 8 second loop with drums then good for you but i honestly dont care...you stay on timbos d!ck......and im not changin my position so fall the fu*k back

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-16-2007 at 05:21 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #54
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 hurricanegamePZ said:

hip hop producers get credit for having talent -kanye , alchemist, just blaze, primo

what timbo did required 0 talent...he just jacked some other motha fu*kas sh*t and made it hip hop by putting drums on it...all it required was a motha fu*kn drum machine to make a drum loop for teh sample...

the point of this post is not to go against sampling...its simply to show how lazy timbo is and how that FIRE a.ss BEAT has absolutely nothing to do with timbo....really...it has NOTHING to do with him...those arabs dont want sh*t to do with his f*g**t a.ss but he jackin they sh*t yall some stupid motha fu*kas bringin up the origin of hip hop and sh*t......that sh*t started with talented sampling...this is lazy motha fu*kn beat jackin sampling....

this is how i feel....what we're discussing is 100 percent opinionated so if you dont agree thats good for you but youre retarded for thinking youre "Right" when its a completely opinionated topic....im only starting this sh*t cuz its interesting to read how pathetic these producer n*ggaz is gettin......

if you support 8 second loop with drums then good for you but i honestly dont care...you stay on timbos d*ck......and im not changin my position so fall the fu*k back

Co-sign with Timbo's own pen.

And Shobi*ch has NO opinion... he believes it's okay to rip other people's sh*t off, which is what Timbo is doing now, NOT sampling. (He's good, but right now it's an moment for him.)

Now THAT's how you address someone, f*g**t... not throwing subliminals.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 05-16-2007 at 05:28 PM..
 05-16-2007, 05:34 PM         #55
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
this post isnt hating on sampling...sampling is different to me....read in my post..i give credit to the primos and the kanyes but not to bullsh*t a.ss producers who steal 8 seconds of another song and do absolutely nothing to it but add drums....

that sh*ts devious

Kanye doesnt sample?....aint he in som leagal trouble cuz of diamonds or som beat?
 11 years ago '06        #56
D-DoT 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
 King Allister said:
no one cares,

IT makes money
lol word!!!
 11 years ago '04        #57
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Welcome to Hiphop

I mean damn. If Timbo tried to flip that sample MORE just so people like yall wouldnt call him a biter, then the beat prolly woulda lost value. Sometimes you gotta leave sh*t almost the way it is for the sake of hotness.

And anotha thing. How da fu*k can you sh*t on Timbo as a producer. His catalog is filled wit classics. Yeah, he jacks samples n' dont pay for them, yeah dats fu*ked up.(considering he's a millionaire and he can pay for it) But to diss him creatively is insane.

Last edited by One-O-One; 05-16-2007 at 05:48 PM..
 05-16-2007, 05:51 PM         #58
The Impaler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody's on Danja's d**k now, sure dude is nice. But, Timbo was leading the game 15 years before Danja even worked with him. Aaliyah, Missy, Ginuwine, Jay-Z, Nas and so on...all without the help of Danja.
 05-16-2007, 05:57 PM         #59
T i C a L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djslodis said:
RZA Sampled This As Well On Only Built For Cuban Linx... -
The Track "Rainy Dayz"

that rza beat is smooth as sh*t.
 05-16-2007, 06:02 PM         #60
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:

if you support 8 second loop with drums then good for you but i honestly dont care...you stay on timbos d*ck......and im not changin my position so fall the fu*k back
ok so you take a random song, take the first 8 seconds of it and add drums. Then you can stop riding his d*ck. Timbos work>>>>ur life and no please i am not a d*ckrider
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy