Fabolous - Make me better SAMPLE - TIMBO is an uncreative BASTARD

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Candino said:
Same with Big Pimpin... and a few others i cant think of at the moment... but cheers this song is fiiiiiiiiire!

* adds it to the ShiiiShaaa list * wat u kno about that?
What did he sample Big pimpin from?
 05-15-2007, 10:01 PM         #22
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
timbaland used to flip samples like no other, mostly from arabic songs n sh*t lol. He just dont really care no more from the way things are looking. He needs to go back when he had ginuwine and aaliyah when sh*t was different and raw. Kayne is mad a.ss in sampling, he just speeds that sh*t up. just blaze is better with sampling but still not that great. I mean he that song with jay, show em what you got, its the same sh*t as the one on the public enemy cd lol
 11 years ago '04        #23
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18461 18461
 Nugen2384 said:
n*gga you said KANYE....all this n*gga do is speed up the tempo! Just Blaze is best sampler in the game even Alchemist is better than that n*gga!
Guess you didnt listen to Late Registration that album sh*ts on alchemist career
 05-15-2007, 10:05 PM         #24
~Mr. Magic~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
there are plenty other producers that do the same sh*t so it isn't that big of a deal to me...
 11 years ago '05        #25
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Hip Hop was built on sampling but seriously fab gonna get heated when he find out that Timbo lifted 8 seconds of an intro to a song and paid 100 to 200k for it only to get sued by the original songwriter for all his publishing...Timbo got an ear and he's made dope music but son was real real lazy with that shi*.....and danjahandz is crazy but any money timbo structure his songs for him...so it works both wayz...nuff said......
 05-15-2007, 10:16 PM         #26
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Hip Hop was built on sampling but seriously fab gonna get heated when he find out that Timbo lifted 8 seconds of an intro to a song and paid 100 to 200k for it only to get sued by the original songwriter for all his publishing...Timbo got an ear and he's made dope music but son was real real lazy with that shi*.....and danjahandz is crazy but any money timbo structure his songs for him...so it works both wayz...nuff said......
co sign
..i dont give a fu*k
sh*ts hot just pay the people you took it from
timbo still that n*gga
 05-15-2007, 10:17 PM         #27
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
agreed
 05-15-2007, 10:21 PM         #28
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ these morons who don't realize that nearly every producer samples..

Kanye West, Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, Dr. Dre etc etc

Timbo has produced like 365 songs and he's used how many samples?

Just look how many cats have sampled the Isley Brothers

marvin gaye

james brown:

cats talking about sampling are WASTING their time...sampling has been part of rap music since it's inception...fu*kin rap music BEGAN with DJs sampling disco and then having cats rhyme over it...step your knowledge up

ive never seen someone this stupid..why are you defending the idea of sampling when this thread is nothing about hating on SAMPLING? i LOVE sampling....you obviously didnt even read my fu*kin thread.. n*gga just wasted his time..
 05-15-2007, 10:25 PM         #29
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Danja is Timb's right hand man and he has been behind the scnes like The Neptune's with Teddy Riley. Eventually he will branch out on his on and leave Timothy in the dust.

Anyway, Madlib is the best sampler.
 11 years ago '04        #30
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6462 6462
timbo isn't the 1st producer to loop a sample and he wont be the last. at this
 11 years ago '04        #31
unphaseable338 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 1 1
Timbo built so many people and has been doing this for longer then some of ur lives...are u talking about a couple songs out of the hundreds. Plus....some samples are just that hot where u gotta leave it or it wont sound as good. The beat is hot, and the drums bang....so u cant really hate on him.
 11 years ago '04        #32
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
Wow....people wanna talk sh*t bout Timbo any chance they get. That beat is dope no matter how it was made...if he did that and it came out dope...why chop it up and make it complicated? Yall forgetting all the dope sh*t Timbo did by himself.
 05-16-2007, 11:06 AM         #33
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
ive never seen someone this stupid..why are you defending the idea of sampling when this thread is nothing about hating on SAMPLING? i LOVE sampling....you obviously didnt even read my fu*kin thread.. n*gga just wasted his time..
i wasn't even talking to your dumb a.ss clown, I was talking to Storchavelli...but you can't keep catching feelings

Go read his post and come back when you understand :rolleyes:
 05-16-2007, 11:12 AM         #34
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your point, no one knows this Arab bullsh*t
 11 years ago '06        #35
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 shonuff12 said:
i wasn't even talking to your dumb a.ss clown, I was talking to Storchavelli...but you can't keep catching feelings

Go read his post and come back when you understand :rolleyes:
If you say you were talking to me (don't know how; you DIDN'T quote me and you DIDN'T say my name), then address me in your FIRST post, not when someone calls you "stupid." Idiot.

I have nothing against sampling. Timbo has taken "sampling" to a whole other level. That level is: RIPPING OTHER PEOPLE'S MUSIC OFF. When I first heard the "Make Me Better" beat, I thought it was sick... still do. But now since he's been exposed so much, I have NO idea what sh*t he came up with on HIS OWN. If he's just gonna be leeching off of other people's music, then he shouldn't even think of himself as the "greatest alive." I can do the same sh*t; sit there and listen to foreign music that I think no one knows about, and just copy and paste the sh*t I like. Takes no creativity. He needs to tone that sh*t down.
 05-16-2007, 01:38 PM         #36
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Timbo is riding off his name now, he may take credit for Danja but on the reals thats how it goes in the industry...Danja will come up eventually and get his due. But Timbo has made classics...BEFORE danja hands, as a matter of fact Timbo created his own style! A lot of dudes swagger jacked Timbos style, his drums are awesome too. Go back and peep Missy's debut and tell me he's not a maverick. Peep Aaliyahs early works and tell me he's weak. Timbo I believe came up under Devante swing, who produced for JODECI...Timb made most of those beats. As a matter of fact he accused Devante of stealing his style!
Though this was when Devante was on his way downhill producing wise.

Rza put on Trumaster, and Mathematics, amoung other 2nd unit Wu producers,you cannot tell me they didn't try their best to emulate his sound...but no one ever accused them of biting, or Rza not giving them credit.
<this is for reference :)

As for sampling, it goes back to the early days of Hip Hop. Goodtimes was sampled by Sugar Hill Gang. Goodtimes was made by Chic, and was and is a classic and guess what, it also became a hit as a rap song too. Some say Rappers Delight is a classic. Lets go deeper and further... Marley Marl is the man who made sampling a mainstay. He changed the game by sampling the actual reels and masters from James Brown sessions. A lot of his early stuff is James Brown, who haesn't sampled James Brown though(hmmm?)

Paul C (if you don't know who these men are look them up NOW!)did him one better by sampling and choppin up everything...he used sampled drums in a whole new way, as a matter of fact he pioneered the drum sample and programming on a mere SP1200. Listen to "Give The Drummer Some" and the rest of Critical Beatdown (Ultramagnetic MC's) and realize the genius.

Lastly theres a difference between Ghost producing and getting a credit.
History lesson over...I'm out, prop me if you learned something.

Last edited by havana; 05-16-2007 at 01:45 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #37
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
pftt timbo fell off
 05-16-2007, 01:47 PM         #38
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sampling is one thing, but i dont think teh original producer of the beat that timbo sampled got credit for it, or any monetary compensation. Kinda like what happened to that nelly fertado song
 11 years ago '07        #39
F.U.B.U. 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 408 408
Timbo down with the Taliban?
 11 years ago '06        #40
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
Heatmakers are the king of sampling....lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy