When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2007, 08:53 PM         #1
6442 pageviews
118 comments

hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fabolous - Make me better SAMPLE - TIMBO is an uncreative BASTARD

if you guys didnt kno...make me better's beat is a sample from a famous arab song...i understand how sampling works..but this sh*ts just fu*kin ridiculous....DJ Premier, kanye, and stoupe school the fu*k outta timbo when it comes to sampling...they have something called TALENT

timbo didnt even fu*king touch the beat...all he did was add drums......

image at how uncreative timbaland is and how people dont even realize it...danja handz is whos behind everything innovative that timbo drops

[pic - click to view]

http://www.zshare.net/aud .. ample-mp3.html

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-15-2007 at 09:04 PM..

118 comments for "Fabolous - Make me better SAMPLE - TIMBO is an uncreative BASTARD"

11 years ago '06        #2
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
no one cares,

IT makes money
 05-15-2007, 08:58 PM         #3
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same with Big Pimpin... and a few others i cant think of at the moment... but cheers this song is fiiiiiiiiire!

* adds it to the ShiiiShaaa list * wat u kno about that?
 11 years ago '06        #4
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,987 | Props total: 4017 4017
:wow: Wow... he just looped the first 8 seconds of that song and added drums. The "Make Me Better" beat is sick, but Timbo keeps getting exposed more and more now. He should just lock himself out of listening to other music.

picking what you like from other songs = being uncreative
 05-15-2007, 09:01 PM         #5
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
no one cares,

IT makes money
why would you have to post "no one cares"?

ur not helping anything....if no one cared id realize that myself in an hour when i see no one is replying idiot....i dont get the point of posts like that..

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-15-2007 at 09:08 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #6
djslodis 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 1 1
RZA Sampled This As Well On Only Built For Cuban Linx... -
The Track "Rainy Dayz"
 05-15-2007, 09:07 PM         #7
Ghostly00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Timbo gettin owned again.
 11 years ago '05        #8
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 2727 2727
yo thats crazy son, i just listened to Rainy dayz and i heard wut u talkin bout..damn lol

Last edited by JaYelL; 05-15-2007 at 09:09 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #9
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
there are plenty other producers that do the same sh*t so it isn't that big of a deal to me...
 11 years ago '04        #10
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
hip hop has been about sampling since hip hop was born...if you're not over it by now then get there soon...
 05-15-2007, 09:15 PM         #11
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
there are plenty other producers that do the same sh*t so it isn't that big of a deal to me...
na its not about the song being bad or anything....or that im gonna stop listenin to timbo.....im just pointing out my disappointment in that fools ability and how the person hes rippin aint gona see a dime of the money hes making off the song..
 05-15-2007, 09:19 PM         #12
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Titus Andronicus said:
hip hop has been about sampling since hip hop was born...if you're not over it by now then get there soon...
this post isnt hating on sampling...sampling is different to me....read in my post..i give credit to the primos and the kanyes but not to bullsh*t a.ss producers who steal 8 seconds of another song and do absolutely nothing to it but add drums....

that sh*ts devious
 11 years ago '04        #13
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,880 | Props total: 18467 18467
n*gga drive slow, and listen to Shock Value..Timbo is a beast
 11 years ago '04        #14
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 hurricanegamePZ said:
this post isnt hating on sampling...sampling is different to me....read in my post..i give credit to the primos and the kanyes but not to bullsh*t a.ss producers who steal 8 seconds of another song and do absolutely nothing to it but add drums....

that sh*ts devious
so my guess is you don't like 9th Wonder, NOT ALL BUT SOME of Just Blaze's beats, SOME of RZA's beats, etc etc... sampling is taking ANY part of another song period... You must like beats with samples where they chop it up and do all types of sh*t to the sample... I think the beat is very simple, but nonetheless it works...
 05-15-2007, 09:26 PM         #15
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
n*gga drive slow, and listen to Shock Value..Timbo is a beast
you know ALL of the good songs are co-produced by danjahandz?

you know what "co-produced by danjahandz" means?

Timbo: Danja get the fu*k on the keyboard and make somethin bangin while I eat a fu*kin burrito and tap the drum machine
Danja: Aite

timbo a motha fukn pimp...but the day i realized even "dirt off your shoulders" was even keyed by danja i lost all respect for him

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 05-15-2007 at 09:32 PM..
 05-15-2007, 09:29 PM         #16
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
so my guess is you don't like 9th Wonder, NOT ALL BUT SOME of Just Blaze's beats, SOME of RZA's beats, etc etc... sampling is taking ANY part of another song period... You must like beats with samples where they chop it up and do all types of sh*t to the sample... I think the beat is very simple, but nonetheless it works...
nah homie im not saying i dont like listening to that sh*t....i LOVE make me better.....i just said i dont give CREDIT to the producers who work like that....meaning i dont believe they have any sampling talent like kanye and primo..they just have good taste as to what they should steal

all im sayin fam..
 05-15-2007, 09:38 PM         #17
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
wutang sampled taht sh*t who cares exactly it makes money i think on cuban links
plz take an english class soon.....and take extra notes on sentence structure..
 05-15-2007, 09:41 PM         #18
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datnucca03 said:
Wow.....Ur saying Timbo doesn't have TALENT!! Ummmm where have you been saaaayyyy the last 12 years????? It's because of Timbo, Danja is such a beast.....it's because of Timbo, Missy and Aaliyah are who they are....Shall I proceed???
proceed n*gga

show me one hot a.ss HIP HOP beat in teh last 4 years that doesnt have "Co produced by danja" next to it....even ALL OF nelly furtado and JT's sh*t is keyed by danja...

the only ones i can name are 3 AM by jeezy and roll out by luda...

oh and i never was a fan of missy and aaliyah...not saying anything negative, just not my taste...
 05-15-2007, 09:49 PM         #19
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these morons who don't realize that nearly every producer samples..

Kanye West, Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, Dr. Dre etc etc

Timbo has produced like 365 songs and he's used how many samples?

Just look how many cats have sampled the Isley Brothers

marvin gaye

james brown:

cats talking about sampling are WASTING their time...sampling has been part of rap music since it's inception...fu*kin rap music BEGAN with DJs sampling disco and then having cats rhyme over it...step your knowledge up
 11 years ago '06        #20
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
if you guys didnt kno...make me better's beat is a sample from a famous arab song...i understand how sampling works..but this sh*ts just fu*kin ridiculous....DJ Premier, kanye, and stoupe school the fu*k outta timbo when it comes to sampling...they have something called TALENT

timbo didnt even fu*king touch the beat...all he did was add drums......

at how uncreative timbaland is and how people dont even realize it...danja handz is whos behind everything innovative that timbo drops

n*gga you said KANYE....all this n*gga do is speed up the tempo! Just Blaze is best sampler in the game even Alchemist is better than that n*gga!
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy