May 15 - Who Kanye West Thinks _____ Is The Hottest Rapper (And It Isn't Kanye!)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
this thread is bound to get hate for the simple fact that Kanye said it
 11 years ago '04        #82
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
Dudes have got to look at it like this:Jay,Nas,Big,Pac, they have all solidified they're spots in rap history.Wayne aint sayin he's the greatest ever,just the best alive(which i take as of right now).I dont understand all the fuss over a claim.Just like T.I. say"King of the South", he is right now but all time?He's not better than Face,Bun-B and maybe a few other artist but they dont rap like that putting out constant music,so he can have that claim.Yall gotta realize this aint 96 no more,It's the Youngin Generation.Hip-Hop aint dead it's just at a new point.
 11 years ago '07        #83
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 14405 14405
IMO i thought Dwayne was better back in the days when all the Hot Boyz was still together. He's aiight now not all great like people make him to be. He's overrated like his Idol (Jay)
 11 years ago '06        #84
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
i aint hating on wayne cause thats my n*gga but it seems like if u got a flow u good to go, just need some sh*t that sounds nice i.e. camron. the game needs to get lyrical again, rap goes deeper than the flow
 11 years ago '04        #85
moneyiami 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 5 5
n*ggaz hating on wayne a couldnt spit half a bar of what he spits try one mixtape out of the all the mixtapes and albums he did .. n*ggaz trippin he talented and said some sh*t that made me go back
 11 years ago '06        #86
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
wow kanye.... now i gotta feelin his new album gon be garbage
 05-16-2007, 09:46 PM         #87
Blackronin357  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne nice on the mic, but like alotta dudes out, he can't open up, and when he trys it just doesn't convey any real pain or empathy for the listener! But don't hate on'em he nice! He can go w/a styles p or jada and this is coming from a man who lives and breathes LOX music! I mean n*ggas get so caught up in the best rapper, you should be concerned about who the best election candidate for 08!

But I digress, quit hatin listen to some older hip-hop from a year or two back and chill out!
 05-16-2007, 09:48 PM         #88
rkn0720  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne shuts up all the haterrs with one line on the Drought 3....." I am just a player in this game u see, so go blame the referree don't complain to me"

The fact is hop hop is in transition. Lil wayne is heavily bumped nowadays, even if it is by a younger audience. But guess wut...that younger audience is our future, and if Wayne has such a great influence, future rappers will follow him and he will become legendary.
 05-16-2007, 09:50 PM         #89
teeeeeeeemunney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye, i love you, but sometimes i wonder when you say stupid sh*t like this...
 05-16-2007, 10:52 PM         #90
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
opinions opinions @ anyone who thinks Lil Wayne aint hot right now. tell yo favorite rapper then to make a record that gets into heavy rotation, then argue. regardless of how good ur favorite rapper is, unless they are in the public eye getting attention and increasing there fanbase nation wide then they aint doin sh*t and they gon be seen as sh*t (for a lack of a better phrase) to the public. THATS why Lil Wayne is k!llin the game right now. A G.O.A.T. aint nothing but a glorified opinion anyway.
 11 years ago '06        #91
siren 
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 151 151
wayne is nice, but dude aint the best! He got a tight flow and delivery, but he aint the best. Kanye knows this. He's just saying it. I mean kanye knows that common would rip lil wayne a new a.ss hole.
 11 years ago '05        #92
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
i swear yo...every week..some threads related to wayne, sh*t is getting boring
 11 years ago '07        #93
peaceluvalways 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 0 0
 JTwizzy said:

omg, stop it now. How does anyone think Wayne is the hottest rapper?!

i mean, i remember when the hottest rappers in the game were Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em, etc. Now supposedly its WAYNE????? lol, hip hop really is dead then.
lol..lol....they're conditioned....propz
 05-16-2007, 11:27 PM         #94
Sean Price  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is nothing close to being the hottest rapper..i can care less if kanye or fu*ken god himself tell me that..there is no shot
 05-16-2007, 11:27 PM         #95
Max-M5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the best rapper alive goes by the name of Jigga
 11 years ago '07        #96
Ledgend X 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$506 | Props total: 585 585
kids and grown adults a like need to understand the difference between Rapper and lyricist really because yall really sounding stupid when yall bring up pac, big and nas into this sh*t. but the thing thats really gonna get yall haters mad is at the rate lil wayne is evolving he might just start getting lyrical. the n*gga good and keeps getting better and better wat makes you think he cant pickup that style. now that kissing sh*t i dont think its cool but that n*gga aint kissing me so why would i care wat him and B M do as long as he keep making great Musik why stop listening. if yall dudes found out today tupac was gay you would still like pac. as long as that n*gga aint talking bout sticking n*ggas in the a.ss or gettin his sh*t suck buy a dude he cool. best Rapper alive yes. mostly all your favorite artists will tell you that. best lyricist alive nope at least not now only time will tell. real recognize real and yall haters need to realize wayne is k!lling it right now
 05-17-2007, 12:40 AM         #97
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is not news..
just promotion for kanye's new album n waynes....

pointless to read.. why ppl putthing stuff lik these into the brainz?
 05-17-2007, 01:24 AM         #98
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow lil waynez str8, ROYCE DA 5 fu*kIN 9 will destroy that man limb from limb, bar 4 bar, that man will take out any1 in tha game rite now aside from vetz like jigga, nas, etc....wayne aint no vet, by tha way whyyyyy did eminem fall offffffffff, b4 encore i d say he was tha greatest rapper that ever lived, fu*k wit me
 05-17-2007, 01:56 AM         #99
htownrockets  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man too much hatin in this place, i guess most of these ppl are too busy listening to sh*t on tha radio like mims and all that other kindergarten ryhming but wayne is by far the hottest lyricist out period...HaHa to this guy above me ridin royce da 5 9, when is the last time royce has had anything succesful out...my only explanation is that people must be deaf or just rock tha beats and ignore the lyrics bc wayne is on fire right now...or maybe yall will disagree and say young joc or young dro or all these other weak a.ss rappers ou there, some people just dont know music.

wayne and kanye 2 of the most unique artists in the game lmao at these haters who will be bumpin thier callobos in a few months

Last edited by htownrockets; 05-17-2007 at 02:02 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #100
spicaly 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 46 46
Wayne = Wack
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy