May 15 - Who Kanye West Thinks _____ Is The Hottest Rapper (And It Isn't Kanye!)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 nahsuhmeanz said:
Every n*gga on here talkin sh*t about Wayne and Kanye but as soon as one of they tracks,mixtapes or cd go to the jukebox they probably one of the first to get it. As I always say "n*ggas just mad to see other n*ggas doin good".
that is the most ignorant peice of trashed post in this whole topic, you have just made everyone dumber by posting this.
 11 years ago '07        #62
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 j_espo1 said:
im disappointed in Kanye, i thought he had better taste/knowledge/opinion than that.
true
 11 years ago '07        #63
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
i want to know who is k!lling right now in the rap game seriously i like lil wayne, t.i i like nas but people hating if you dont like them dont listen to them but those hatin i bet still listen to lil wayne and kanye music
 05-16-2007, 01:14 AM         #64
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Whos Wayne Favorite Rapper Uhmmmm...

JAY "MOTHAF_UCKING" Z :D
 05-16-2007, 06:36 AM         #65
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
i dont know but at applebees they got this deset called a "hot apple pie" i think... DOG that sh*t better than pu$$y i mean i would pass up some a.ss for that sh*t
good look on that
 11 years ago '05        #66
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 Quasi said:
Wayne is the hottest rapper and it has NOTHING to do with lyrical ability because obviously he's not up there. He has appeal, he's being put on a lot of records. No need to hate. He guaping, you not! ya favorite rapper who not selling records not! so get MAD.
Again since when does selling rappers validate talent, being hip-hop heads we are strictly talking about music not the music business, so you gonna have to come harder then that.
 05-16-2007, 12:04 PM         #67
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:

omg, stop it now. How does anyone think Wayne is the hottest rapper?!

i mean, i remember when the hottest rappers in the game were Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em, etc. Now supposedly its WAYNE????? lol, hip hop really is dead then.

Can you name someone hotter than Wayne. No one is all over the game like he is. The only two people who get as much anticipation for a release is TIP and Jeezy.

And wayne gets personal, just not on every track(no one does). Stop hating, bi*ches.
 11 years ago '06        #68
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
thr drought 3 was wack, but wayne still has potential u guys are judging him off his latest mixtapes, he actually puts thoughts into albums, I HAVE FAITH.
 05-16-2007, 12:25 PM         #69
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Naw man he used to be talented... and he aint create bling bling B.G. did
:iagree: Was waitin for someone to say that. Do ya history..."Bling Bling" Track #7 on Chopper City in the Ghetto realeased by B.G. Listen to the song...only words Wayne even had in the song was the chorus. So his line "I made bling bling..."....Sorry no u didn't.
 11 years ago '04        #70
BGIZZLE 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 1 1
Wayne dat dude ya'll need to stop hatin. But the trend continues whoever is on top receives mad hate. belee dat. When the Bulls were winning all the time, everyone wanted them to lose so bad.
 05-16-2007, 04:59 PM         #71
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West is worst rapper ever so what he says doesn't matter.
Lil Wayne is just a bad rapper who thinks he's good.

Last edited by ZAFT; 05-16-2007 at 05:00 PM..
 05-16-2007, 05:04 PM         #72
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Kanye dont know sh*t else he knows music......dude is an ol skool hiphop head so I respect his opinion.......I want hear the songs though..if they wack then Ill judge.......but Ive been saying for a LOOONG time that wayne needed to get a different sound with his producitons cause the south sound is played out for real.......if he actually manages to come with some new new sh*t then his stock will rise dramatically
 11 years ago '06        #73
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
:finger: :finger:
 datdude07 said:
:finger:
hip hop is so alive come on man these dudes were the 90's and they did change the game but come on now give credit were credit is due the best now is lil wayne tip jeezy and luda holla:finger:
I agree with you. :finger: the haters. The south gone get hated on regardless. Hip hop is far from dead, its just most these suckas on boxden got the mind set that if a n*gga from the south its garbage. We showed yawl love when yawl was runnin it but yawl dont wanna show love back. I say fu*k the haters.

But on the topic of Wayne he is not the best rapper alive. He might be the hottest though. Most you n*ggas need to broaden your horizons too. Go listen to some South sh*t, and I mean really listen to it if you aint got that much hate in your blood.
 11 years ago '05        #74
youngmeriwether 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 0 0
NICE CALLBO FOR DA '07...IT MIGHT BRING OUT DA BEST FOR WAYNE....I ALREADY KNO MR.WEST IS DA sh*t...DATS MAH MANES
 11 years ago '05        #75
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggaZ NEED TO GET OFF Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em'S NUTS I'M NOT GIVIN WAYNE CREDIT BUT Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em HAD THERE TIME AND NOW n*ggaZ CANT EXCEPT THAT FACT AND LET IT GO THAT THERE HAS TO BE ROOM FOR NEW RAPPERS IN THE INDUSTRY n*ggaZ IN 2012 ARE GONNA LOOK UP TO THESE NEW n*ggaZ NOW JUST AS WE SAY THAT Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em WERE THE BEST OF OUR TIME. THAT JUST THE WAY IT IS...THE GAME IS GONNA EVOLVE FOREVER.
 05-16-2007, 06:17 PM         #76
Quiksilver  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Birds of a feather flock together.
 05-16-2007, 06:59 PM         #77
ibNuttin04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of his mixtapes is crazy
 05-16-2007, 07:06 PM         #78
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tay>Wayne
 05-16-2007, 07:13 PM         #79
dre2001_03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 socold333 said:
nas is betta....lil wayne is jus betta at producing a radio hit...cuz hes simpler....buh lil wayne go hard....he got 1 of tha best styles n delivery in tha rap game 2day
producing a radio hit? you on crack dawg? this dude releases raw sh*t on mixtapes thats better than any commerical album i've heard in like the last couple years...hip hop is so soft i mean walk it out, chicken noodle soup n sh*t..this is why im a f*g....i mean come on...whos flow n lyrics can actually touch weezy's right right nowww...at this exact present moment? No1 say Weezy better than any legend n sh*t but even the legends aint doin sh*t these days...havent heard nething raw I cud appreciate from Nas, Jigga none of them cats lately...wayne: " I spot hip hop in the ocean, im gon save itttttt"" whether you like it or nottttttttt....the future of hip hop right now, is weezy F. baby, papoose, fab, cass...those young cats...mans always refer to old nigz and legends n sh*t, there time has passed b, no1 disrespecting them but you disrespecting young cats for doin they thang just cuz they arent in societys view as legendary status yettt....
 05-16-2007, 07:14 PM         #80
dre2001_03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishahouse said:
n*ggaZ NEED TO GET OFF Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em'S NUTS I'M NOT GIVIN WAYNE CREDIT BUT Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em HAD THERE TIME AND NOW n*ggaZ CANT EXCEPT THAT FACT AND LET IT GO THAT THERE HAS TO BE ROOM FOR NEW RAPPERS IN THE INDUSTRY n*ggaZ IN 2012 ARE GONNA LOOK UP TO THESE NEW n*ggaZ NOW JUST AS WE SAY THAT Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em WERE THE BEST OF OUR TIME. THAT JUST THE WAY IT IS...THE GAME IS GONNA EVOLVE FOREVER.
worddd.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy