May 15 - Who Kanye West Thinks _____ Is The Hottest Rapper (And It Isn't Kanye!)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You?

Props Slaps
 05-15-2007, 01:26 AM         #1
6649 pageviews
100 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 15 - Who Kanye West Thinks _____ Is The Hottest Rapper (And It Isn't Kanye!)

Lil' Wayne obviously thinks he is the best. Kanye West doesn't argue. The two have recently linked up to record tracks that they feel are "incredible." Now, with both careers on an upward climb, the two have hooked up once again for more tracks. Recently Ye spoke on this.

"I'm making beats. The dude is the hottest rapper...We already made some songs that are incredible. I'm not going to tell you who's on them, but I can talk my sh--, 'cause we already got a couple of bangers under the belt. Hopefully I can deliver some product with him to push it to MTV even more, where hopefully he'll be opening up some award shows and getting his rightful spot. Right now he's ripping down every mixtape, going crazy with it. It's unabashed, raw lyrics. I think it's the realest form of hip-hop right now," he told MTV.

He also added that he has recently revisited old Wayne joints for inspiration.

"I went back and listened to this Juvenile album 400 Degreez, and [Wayne] was snappin'...Lyrically not letting up. I liked his intonation, his patterns, his punch lines, his whole story. That's what got me interested. It's music. It's product before publicity. I need to get off the mic right now and go to the studio."

In related news, Devo Springsteen spoke on the current label situation with G.O.O.D. Music. For the record, it's still alive.

"I don't know the ins and outs, legally, what is what, but I know I just got back from L.A. and I was in the studio with Kanye, Common and Sa-Ra, and I know I'm going to Japan on tour with Consequence at the end of the month...So it's still there and it still exists and everyone is still putting out records. GLC's album is gonna have a G.O.O.D. Music logo. I'm in talks to put out a G.O.O.D. Music major-label album. It's definitely still there. ... There's not a central distribution place [at the moment], but the movement is still there."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i .. -it-isnt-kanye

P.S So He Like His Boss Clone...Hmm Real Strech There. Wayne Jay-Z Without Substance. He nice with words but he dont get personal like a "lucky Me" or "Beach Chair" or a "Where Im from"

[pic - click to view]

100 comments for "May 15 - Who Kanye West Thinks _____ Is The Hottest Rapper (And It Isn't Kanye!)"

11 years ago '06        #2
bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 92 92
 11 years ago '04        #3
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0

omg, stop it now. How does anyone think Wayne is the hottest rapper?!

i mean, i remember when the hottest rappers in the game were Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em, etc. Now supposedly its WAYNE????? lol, hip hop really is dead then.
 05-15-2007, 02:34 AM         #4
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bring on the hate.

Some of you cats need lives.
This has to be the most bi*ched upon subject on this forum.
 05-15-2007, 03:59 AM         #5
socold333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is betta....lil wayne is jus betta at producing a radio hit...cuz hes simpler....buh lil wayne go hard....he got 1 of tha best styles n delivery in tha rap game 2day
 11 years ago '04        #6
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lets ask ja rule too. thats how much it matters.
 05-15-2007, 06:20 AM         #7
l_spurling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U Gotta Give It To Wayne Everybody wants that boy on there track u got him on like some of the hottest tracks collaborating with some good rappers then when he comes with his own its goes platinum.
 05-15-2007, 06:37 AM         #8
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im disappointed in Kanye, i thought he had better tatste/knowledge/opinion than that.
 11 years ago '06        #9
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^That's why it's his OPINION, ya'll n*ggas feed way too much into this sh*t! Plus Kanye said this sh*t over a year ago, what relavance does it have know.
 11 years ago '05        #10
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
that's a nice combination really...u gotta admitt
 11 years ago '06        #11
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
 D--BLACK said:
Two homos...
THANK YOU!
 11 years ago '05        #12
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
Come on...cut that Lil n*gga sum slack...he literally bin snappin since he was 14(He made bling,bling)...this n*gga is talented point blank period
 11 years ago '04        #13
prolific1 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
I tried ...I'm just not feeling lil wayne. He hasn't said anyttting that made me same damn I GOTTA HEAR THAT AGAIN. I don't dislike his music but I can't honestly say that I like it either. I can't take listening to any of his music outside of the club. He sounds like a cartoon character to me.
 05-15-2007, 08:14 AM         #14
Flame On  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't nobody fu*kin wit wayne right now....END OF STORY!!!
 11 years ago '05        #15
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
It is vital for us to differentiate 'hot' from 'good'.
 11 years ago '06        #16
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
 D--BLACK said:
Two homos...
Damn.... You read my mind.
 11 years ago '05        #17
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 Flame On said:
And I bet pigs have wings where you live to huh
 11 years ago '06        #18
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah but listen to kanye he said himself he likes the simpler rhymer.

I mean his favourite r*per used to be Mase, in his shiny suit days not his chidren of the corn ones.
 11 years ago '06        #19
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,737 | Props total: 8924 8924
 prolific1 said:
I tried ...I'm just not feeling lil wayne. He hasn't said anyttting that made me same damn I GOTTA HEAR THAT AGAIN. I don't dislike his music but I can't honestly say that I like it either. I can't take listening to any of his music outside of the club. He sounds like a cartoon character to me.
i hate when people say that dat nucca is the best rapper cuz he'z really not. people think that his shyt is freestyle but its not he he thinks of the verse and just doesnt write it. biggie did da same thing but biggie was actually nice. i havent heard anything from wayne that made me be like DAMMNNN DAT NUCCA IS FIRE
 05-15-2007, 08:50 AM         #20
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flame On said:

Lay Off The Drugs..

You Got Lupe,Papoose, Game, Uncle Murda,Joel OrtiZ, and this new spic Big Lou.

And Punch Line k!ller Cassidy Bout To Come Back,Boy Wayne Better Be ready..

As far older mcs Jay,Nas,Ghost,Kool G(New Tracks fire),Jada,Beanie.....You Get The Idea...:D
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
59 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy