How long it take you to grow hair for braids

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn that vanessa chic is lookin kinda right. whats her myspace lol haha na im playin. but damn. so kove took dude's girl or somethin? whats goin on here? I know it had to be deeper then this thread. hahaa
 05-15-2007, 12:28 AM         #62
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vanessa?

naw please do so, PM me or somethin, just go ahead and DEFEAT me or just k!ll me off. We gonna see mos def. And who got the picture of who on the page? Who got who in the AIM profile please let ME know..and naw its just I guess this boy talks to my ex girl on AIM or somethin and she made him lil fan pictures with his name on her stomach..but he supposedly has some dirt he dont want to k!ll me off with.

Last edited by codeine; 05-15-2007 at 12:30 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #63
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
 chardonnay said:
vanessa?

naw please do so, PM me or somethin, just go ahead and DEFEAT me or just k!ll me off. We gonna see mos def. And who got the picture of who on the page? Who got who in the AIM profile please let ME know..and naw its just I guess this boy talks to my ex girl on AIM or somethin and she made him lil fan pictures with his name on her stomach..but he supposedly has some dirt he dont want to k!ll me off with.
LMAO :banghead:
 11 years ago '06        #64
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
i dont see the point
im trying to be nice LOL

and yea whos vanessa?
LMAO

why cant you just let it go and respect i dont wanna put any bit of your business out not even the littlest thing

and she made it for someone she dont know, someone who lives across the country and never will see b....its not even about that i brought that up because you threw a fit when you seen it in her photobucket

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:33 AM..
 05-15-2007, 12:33 AM         #65
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it really dont matter...as he says ITS THE INTERNET, and its STRANGERS.
 11 years ago '06        #66
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
im not going to do it....i refuse i already said to much
and non of this is life altering
in no way shape or form so it aint that stressful so breath easy
 05-15-2007, 12:35 AM         #67
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kove said:
i dont see the point
im trying to be nice LOL

and yea whos vanessa?
LMAO

why cant you just let it go and respect i dont wanna put any bit of your business out not even the littlest thing

and she made it for someone she dont know, someone who lives across the country and never will see b....its not even about that i brought that up because you threw a fit when you seen it in her photobucket
where did I ever get madd, and I got madd because she made like MULTIPLE ones and next thing I know someone gonna try to put her on fu*kin umm murder UNIT. where did you see or hear I got madd tho, did she tell you or what, but really what you really doin is HELPIN me when you tell me things like that because now I know like I cant even trust her.
 11 years ago '06        #68
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
this is why i didnt wanna say anything b
ive been down this road and i knew you was going down it too

and yea she told me you got mad thats why she deleted them out her photobucket

but it aint me you gotta worry about, i got a chick son....and im across the country

but you and her been broke up you gotta let it go, and if shes doing these type of things whos knows what shes doing fam...i know ive been down this with exs just nothing on the internet thank god LMAO

i took down the pic, i went over board with that but you wouldnt shut up...but im done with this cuz i see where its headed

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:44 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #69
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
last thing

[pic - click to view]

we buddies bra LMAO youll always be before me in her book son, i just helped her with some advice when she was going through sh*t and i was going through some sh*t with an ex an abortion thats all it was
 05-15-2007, 12:49 AM         #70
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw, SHE chose to take em out. im glad you tellin me this tho actually because she, nevermind I wont even get into it, but if she reads this tomorrow when she gets on shell know what I was about to get off onto. Anyways I had LEFT HER, she didnt leave me because of the issue that happened. I aint worried about you regardless, because I was her first and she was just about my first and we will probably always have that. She does that tag sh*t for everyfu*kinbody and I told her to stop that sh*t before she becomes the next fu*kin umm, whats that bi*ch from the bronx thats famous..umm damn whats her name. oh KELLZ. knawmeen. but she funny tho since she wanna tell people business she lucky I dont say this wack a.ss PAY-PER-VIEW type story she told me that caused me to break up with her.

but besides that, I aint even gonna hold you to my ex, that sh*t helped me, but you had no need really to try to umm mock where im from and things like that. i forgot what else you said, but really that make me madd. Im madd juiced about her tellin my business tho.

But about this TRYIN TO fu*k still business, how do you know about this, like she told you this or what?
 11 years ago '06        #71
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
b im done, and im a dude i know what goes through dudes minds

but leave it at that if you wanna talk get at me on aim or myspace

and shes not the one telling stories just a few things you, yourself let a lot of your business out kid
 05-15-2007, 12:55 AM         #72
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not even on AIM?
 11 years ago '06        #73
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
 chardonnay said:
not even on AIM?
i got a different aim name then the on i gave on here just changed it but

but im out for the night message me on myspace ill get back to you...gotta remember im 3 hours a head of you im beat son lol
 05-15-2007, 01:01 AM         #74
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well hit me swaggtastikk. I dont really like myspace messagin.
 11 years ago '06        #75
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
im still tryin to see whats good with that vanessa bj's wifey chic. sh*t lol
 05-15-2007, 01:06 AM         #76
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is vanessa tho?
 05-15-2007, 01:15 AM         #77
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH! I know who you talkin about now, thats my homegirl VANESSA haha yeah her nickname is TITIES. she go with some lame that stay out in the next city and sh*t. So yeah, i wouldnt suggest talkin to her because she the type you will catch either a murder case off of, or a fu*kin a.ssault and battery because of her annoying c*ckyness. But you can hit her up if you want to, she is like EYE CANDY for like madd people on myspace, and alot of fakes is goin around of her pictures.
 11 years ago '06        #78
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
lol whats her page link? she stay in ny? cuz i go back to bk crown heights almost every summer... she can put that lame to the side for a day or 2...lemme have fun with that lol
 05-15-2007, 01:21 AM         #79
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She stay out here in CALIFORNIA

11 years ago '06        #80
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
danm cali? i thought yall in ny
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago