How long it take you to grow hair for braids

most viewed right now
+18  197
99 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-15-2007, 12:11 AM         #51
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha WOW...my ex..thats nice, keep em comin please continue..

12 years ago '06        #52
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 1 1
why you act surprise? you seen these already
you threw a hissy fit when you seen them in her photobucket account
and your ex you still try and fu*k right?
thinking about her at 1:00 in the am and send her a myspace comment
someones a simppppppppp

[pic - click to view]

i can keep going....oh sh*t im on the page too

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:20 AM..

05-15-2007, 12:18 AM         #53
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said
^^^^^It's all good fam...Atleast your mixed with something so when your grows it out doesnt look all that bad..Whenever I grow my hair it starts out ok, but I'll get to that stage where I cant really do sh*t with it and that's the part that I hate...Just give it some time and I pretty soon you'll be braided up...Oh and once you start getting braids your hair will grow alot faster..Good luck fam peace...............
Yup me too. I got perfect straight hair so when it grows out in falls down and looks like sh*t or a mop. it's fine until that point. that's why i dont grow my hair out

05-15-2007, 12:19 AM         #54
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AHHHHHHH haha I know who you are now, haha haha, haha. Yeah well she was just about my first love, i dont care, haha. I aint gonna be scared n*gga to say the sh*t. Haha i seen your face tho on her comments. Ahh now this is funny haha. We sure gonna see who comes out at the top about this. Haha thinkin your fresh because you know about my ex and what I say to her.

12 years ago '06        #55
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
lol damn... yall n*ggas got a history of beef huh? this some funny sh*t. keep goin imma get the popcorn

12 years ago '06        #56
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
im not trinna top you b, see the thing is your ex talks to me on AIM
not so much on either parts now cuz im occupied

and i aint saying nothing about your first love i understand that sh*t, youre young you go through it w.e.....but what you gonna go dish info on me zani knows better b...she plays her role like shes supposed too

but you cant put names together? it really wasnt that hard

and its not about who knows what, i know more than i should or even asked for thats why im trying to get you to shut up before you push me i can messages and messages and IM convos that i can put out....but i dont wanna do it its not my place

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:24 AM..

05-15-2007, 12:22 AM         #57
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go ahead because this is madd funny now, he got this lucky come up about sh*t I say to my ex haha...we gonna see tho, i want to see what else this philly boy got.

12 years ago '04        #58
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,292 | Props total: 3738 3738
 Da Realness said
lol damn... yall n*ggas got a history of beef huh? this some funny sh*t. keep goin imma get the popcorn

05-15-2007, 12:25 AM         #59
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kove said
im not trinna top you b, see the thing is your ex talks to me on AIM
not so much on either parts now cuz im occupied

and i aint saying nothing about your first love i understand that sh*t, youre young you go through it w.e.....but what you gonna go dish info on me zani knows better b...she plays her role like shes supposed too

but you cant put names together? it really wasnt that hard
naw because I never READ her comments really THAT MUCH like that. haha at you thinkin you know her and things, haha plays her role, haha but thats real cute how she got your name on her stomach, thats real real cute I like that, all nicely written and things. you aint got to top me thats real funny. What other you talkin about, you say you have 3 pictures, let me see the other two, or reveal the other two.

12 years ago '06        #60
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
please stop while your ahead i will take the defeat if you just shut up and stop making me put sh*t out there....im not that dude trust me and i dont have any info that will ruin your life but its more than what you put out in plain site....so you can have this win dude just please shut up before it really gets out of hand

why do you want me too son? WHY? and imma respect zani on this and not put her pics up i might even edit that last one out

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:27 AM..

12 years ago '06        #61
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
damn that vanessa chic is lookin kinda right. whats her myspace lol haha na im playin. but damn. so kove took dude's girl or somethin? whats goin on here? I know it had to be deeper then this thread. hahaa

05-15-2007, 12:28 AM         #62
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vanessa?

naw please do so, PM me or somethin, just go ahead and DEFEAT me or just k!ll me off. We gonna see mos def. And who got the picture of who on the page? Who got who in the AIM profile please let ME know..and naw its just I guess this boy talks to my ex girl on AIM or somethin and she made him lil fan pictures with his name on her stomach..but he supposedly has some dirt he dont want to k!ll me off with.

Last edited by codeine; 05-15-2007 at 12:30 AM..

12 years ago '06        #63
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
 chardonnay said
vanessa?

naw please do so, PM me or somethin, just go ahead and DEFEAT me or just k!ll me off. We gonna see mos def. And who got the picture of who on the page? Who got who in the AIM profile please let ME know..and naw its just I guess this boy talks to my ex girl on AIM or somethin and she made him lil fan pictures with his name on her stomach..but he supposedly has some dirt he dont want to k!ll me off with.
LMAO :banghead:

12 years ago '06        #64
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
i dont see the point
im trying to be nice LOL

and yea whos vanessa?
LMAO

why cant you just let it go and respect i dont wanna put any bit of your business out not even the littlest thing

and she made it for someone she dont know, someone who lives across the country and never will see b....its not even about that i brought that up because you threw a fit when you seen it in her photobucket

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:33 AM..

05-15-2007, 12:33 AM         #65
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it really dont matter...as he says ITS THE INTERNET, and its STRANGERS.

12 years ago '06        #66
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
im not going to do it....i refuse i already said to much
and non of this is life altering
in no way shape or form so it aint that stressful so breath easy

05-15-2007, 12:35 AM         #67
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kove said
i dont see the point
im trying to be nice LOL

and yea whos vanessa?
LMAO

why cant you just let it go and respect i dont wanna put any bit of your business out not even the littlest thing

and she made it for someone she dont know, someone who lives across the country and never will see b....its not even about that i brought that up because you threw a fit when you seen it in her photobucket
where did I ever get madd, and I got madd because she made like MULTIPLE ones and next thing I know someone gonna try to put her on fu*kin umm murder UNIT. where did you see or hear I got madd tho, did she tell you or what, but really what you really doin is HELPIN me when you tell me things like that because now I know like I cant even trust her.

12 years ago '06        #68
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
this is why i didnt wanna say anything b
ive been down this road and i knew you was going down it too

and yea she told me you got mad thats why she deleted them out her photobucket

but it aint me you gotta worry about, i got a chick son....and im across the country

but you and her been broke up you gotta let it go, and if shes doing these type of things whos knows what shes doing fam...i know ive been down this with exs just nothing on the internet thank god LMAO

i took down the pic, i went over board with that but you wouldnt shut up...but im done with this cuz i see where its headed

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:44 AM..

12 years ago '06        #69
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
last thing

[pic - click to view]

we buddies bra LMAO youll always be before me in her book son, i just helped her with some advice when she was going through sh*t and i was going through some sh*t with an ex an abortion thats all it was

05-15-2007, 12:49 AM         #70
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw, SHE chose to take em out. im glad you tellin me this tho actually because she, nevermind I wont even get into it, but if she reads this tomorrow when she gets on shell know what I was about to get off onto. Anyways I had LEFT HER, she didnt leave me because of the issue that happened. I aint worried about you regardless, because I was her first and she was just about my first and we will probably always have that. She does that tag sh*t for everyfu*kinbody and I told her to stop that sh*t before she becomes the next fu*kin umm, whats that bi*ch from the bronx thats famous..umm damn whats her name. oh KELLZ. knawmeen. but she funny tho since she wanna tell people business she lucky I dont say this wack a.ss PAY-PER-VIEW type story she told me that caused me to break up with her.

but besides that, I aint even gonna hold you to my ex, that sh*t helped me, but you had no need really to try to umm mock where im from and things like that. i forgot what else you said, but really that make me madd. Im madd juiced about her tellin my business tho.

But about this TRYIN TO fu*k still business, how do you know about this, like she told you this or what?

12 years ago '06        #71
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
b im done, and im a dude i know what goes through dudes minds

but leave it at that if you wanna talk get at me on aim or myspace

and shes not the one telling stories just a few things you, yourself let a lot of your business out kid

05-15-2007, 12:55 AM         #72
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not even on AIM?

12 years ago '06        #73
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
 chardonnay said
not even on AIM?
i got a different aim name then the on i gave on here just changed it but

but im out for the night message me on myspace ill get back to you...gotta remember im 3 hours a head of you im beat son lol

05-15-2007, 01:01 AM         #74
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well hit me swaggtastikk. I dont really like myspace messagin.

12 years ago '06        #75
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
im still tryin to see whats good with that vanessa bj's wifey chic. sh*t lol

Home      

most viewed right now
+124online now  39
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
257 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+118online now  37
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  26
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  16
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  13
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+42online now  7
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy