How long it take you to grow hair for braids

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2007, 11:09 PM         #41
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh wow son, please let the exposing unfold, please. Know you just a possible stalker. Thats nice you been to many places, thats nice. I wish I could go to MIAMI. How about WOMENS hair has a DIFFERENT GENETIC GROWTH. So that failed too "BROVA". Why you gonna worry yourself about my questions anyways. I asked because its been a little while and I thought maybe it was takin a bit long, but to my suprise its not. You is make a HUGE wack a.ss controversy over nothing, how is askin a question and waiting for questions HOLDING MY HAND? You is tryin to pull the intellectual, been through everything role and your phrases and cliches are being used at the wrong time. Matter a fact I really aint care who you was, you the one tryin to pop off with me about somethin far from reason of arguement.

But please, let the EXPOSING continues, please pull cards you say you have on me, please. Let the world see how much of a "CHUMP" I am. Please...
 11 years ago '06        #42
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
son, a woman a black woman will know remedies and sh*t so that failed on your end....
and who said anything about exposing? you already put yourself out there i just have info so you need to get your informants in check....but arent you the same guy who got confront by what 7 dudes you ran away and ran on BX to type up the story to find out if you were a bi*ch or not?

and i simplyyyyyyyyyyyy gave my opinion on this thread as im entitled to until you came at me and im not going to let you or anyone talk to me as freely as they please on the net or in real life, brova

and please grammar check something, its annoying to read half a.ss sh*t things here and there missed spelled or in wrong punctuation is cool but the majority of your response c'mon thats ridiculous
 11 years ago '05        #43
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
2 years..
 05-14-2007, 11:47 PM         #44
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes, like 10 deep n*ggas tried to jump me and I had to retreat, and I was questionate about whether or not that made you a bi*ch, and what replies I was getting was that I was WISE.

mr, not CAPITALIZING your first Letter at the begging of your SENTENCES...

you said you got info, so lets see what else you got. notice how you the only one tryin to stunt, and miserably failing. I can ask what I feel, it wasnt absurd or like a WAYYYY off in left field question. Nobody has hated on my question BUT YOU. And you did call me out from the beginning...with your "THREAD STARTER" line, we can do this all day boy...
 11 years ago '06        #45
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol why did kove even start sh*t like that to begin with tho?
 05-14-2007, 11:58 PM         #46
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank you really tho, all I was askin was a question.
 11 years ago '06        #47
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
lmao @ you

im being respectful by not putting your business out there cuz its not my place and its not like i asked for the info it was just given to me
first comment of mine was simply a joke
but i dont expect no one to read it that way it over the internet after all but you caught some what feelings over it

and me pointing out you running from the dudes wasnt to point out the fact you ran it was the point you came to boxden and asked if you were a bi*ch or not....like is boxden or strangers that important to you? if so youre a yuppie

anyway good brova, im actually bored of this topic now...but like i said you can keep saying all you want but i dont wanna open my aim logs dont get me wrong i can i just dont feel i need to put your personal out there, it aint my place and you havent done nothing to me but entertain me for the past couple hours....but keep talking slick and ill start letting things slip out including pictures you already seen about 3 of those pictures anyway

oh i started it cause im bored, hes easy to pick a f!ght with...him and pda some sensitive types and they will go back and forth with you all day and its enjoyable sometimes

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:02 AM..
 05-15-2007, 12:03 AM         #48
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just dont hold back and releash this INFO or whatever the hell you have please, just please SEAL ME AWAY..what three pictures are you even talkin about. please put my business out, please im beggin.
 11 years ago '06        #49
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
lol yall n*ggas wildin
 11 years ago '06        #50
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
if you missed the pic you missed it

heres one of them sir, i know you was in the photobucket account
she look familiar? just a tad? a little? a smidget?

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:43 AM..
 05-15-2007, 12:11 AM         #51
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha WOW...my ex..thats nice, keep em comin please continue..
 11 years ago '06        #52
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
why you act surprise? you seen these already
you threw a hissy fit when you seen them in her photobucket account
and your ex you still try and fu*k right?
thinking about her at 1:00 in the am and send her a myspace comment
someones a simppppppppp

[pic - click to view]

i can keep going....oh sh*t im on the page too

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:20 AM..
 05-15-2007, 12:18 AM         #53
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^^It's all good fam...Atleast your mixed with something so when your grows it out doesnt look all that bad..Whenever I grow my hair it starts out ok, but I'll get to that stage where I cant really do sh*t with it and that's the part that I hate...Just give it some time and I pretty soon you'll be braided up...Oh and once you start getting braids your hair will grow alot faster..Good luck fam peace...............
Yup me too. I got perfect straight hair so when it grows out in falls down and looks like sh*t or a mop. it's fine until that point. that's why i dont grow my hair out
 05-15-2007, 12:19 AM         #54
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AHHHHHHH haha I know who you are now, haha haha, haha. Yeah well she was just about my first love, i dont care, haha. I aint gonna be scared n*gga to say the sh*t. Haha i seen your face tho on her comments. Ahh now this is funny haha. We sure gonna see who comes out at the top about this. Haha thinkin your fresh because you know about my ex and what I say to her.
 11 years ago '06        #55
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
lol damn... yall n*ggas got a history of beef huh? this some funny sh*t. keep goin imma get the popcorn
 11 years ago '06        #56
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
im not trinna top you b, see the thing is your ex talks to me on AIM
not so much on either parts now cuz im occupied

and i aint saying nothing about your first love i understand that sh*t, youre young you go through it w.e.....but what you gonna go dish info on me zani knows better b...she plays her role like shes supposed too

but you cant put names together? it really wasnt that hard

and its not about who knows what, i know more than i should or even asked for thats why im trying to get you to shut up before you push me i can messages and messages and IM convos that i can put out....but i dont wanna do it its not my place

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:24 AM..
 05-15-2007, 12:22 AM         #57
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go ahead because this is madd funny now, he got this lucky come up about sh*t I say to my ex haha...we gonna see tho, i want to see what else this philly boy got.
 11 years ago '04        #58
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Da Realness said:
lol damn... yall n*ggas got a history of beef huh? this some funny sh*t. keep goin imma get the popcorn
 05-15-2007, 12:25 AM         #59
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kove said:
im not trinna top you b, see the thing is your ex talks to me on AIM
not so much on either parts now cuz im occupied

and i aint saying nothing about your first love i understand that sh*t, youre young you go through it w.e.....but what you gonna go dish info on me zani knows better b...she plays her role like shes supposed too

but you cant put names together? it really wasnt that hard
naw because I never READ her comments really THAT MUCH like that. haha at you thinkin you know her and things, haha plays her role, haha but thats real cute how she got your name on her stomach, thats real real cute I like that, all nicely written and things. you aint got to top me thats real funny. What other you talkin about, you say you have 3 pictures, let me see the other two, or reveal the other two.
 11 years ago '06        #60
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
please stop while your ahead i will take the defeat if you just shut up and stop making me put sh*t out there....im not that dude trust me and i dont have any info that will ruin your life but its more than what you put out in plain site....so you can have this win dude just please shut up before it really gets out of hand

why do you want me too son? WHY? and imma respect zani on this and not put her pics up i might even edit that last one out

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:27 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy