How long it take you to grow hair for braids

most viewed right now
+18  197
99 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-14-2007, 07:46 PM         #26
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually...no saving required. Just hit the reply button...you would know that if you had a quarter of a brain.

12 years ago '06        #27
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 1 1
 IRemainRaw said
Say's tha white dude that rocks sweatbands on his head k!llYOSELF
what who wears sweatbands?

and charddonay check a photbucket account again, :rolleyes:

but your asking internet guys about growing hair, ask a relative or somebody you know but the internet dude? and please stop talking like youre east coast your out in cali now stay there please

Last edited by kove; 05-14-2007 at 08:35 PM..

05-14-2007, 09:12 PM         #28
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why so much hate towards chardonnay?

12 years ago '06        #29
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
not hating, its just girly to me to ask about hair on the internet

"like hey guys umm i wanted to grow my hair out but i didnt know how long it would take so how long does it?"

son, just grow the sh*t out...and then getting all technical well its soft and frizzy thats suspect....

like i said just grow it out....why does so many people need their hand held to do things in this world...if it aint knowing how to find clothes to match shoes its wondering how people are wearing beards or how to take care of their hair

[pic - click to view]

boxden is trinna help you

Last edited by kove; 05-14-2007 at 09:21 PM..

12 years ago '06        #30
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4

05-14-2007, 09:40 PM         #31
th3nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im growin my hair out aswell but ima do like lil wayne did

get braids then dreads

but get doo gro and put a curl kit in it(i have a scurl extra strength in it now)

my mom cursed me out called me out sayin its gay but fuk it its my hair she aint combin it fo me

naw mean she said i can grow it 2 my back(im 16) but i will still grow it out but for now i been rockin the text curls liek bobby v

i been growin for about since jan.26

if u need pics i got u

12 years ago '06        #32
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
^^ people even know famous people and get braids like them

and want to show you pics too

c'mon thats gay

12 years ago '06        #33
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
kove my dude... why u in this thread for? u said wat u had to say and now u just gettin at any n*gga thats posts on this thread? lol I thought u was a cool whiteboy..you soundin like fire thief part 2 right now. Get Mad

12 years ago '06        #34
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 881 881
Man stfu, everything is gay to you, you the one sounding suspect.

12 years ago '06        #35
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
lol im not mad one bit
and dont compare me to fire theif, i cant have an opinion? i havent said anything unethical or degrading im just sharing my opinion just like the rest of yall
and really does my "coolness" have anything to do with my race?
thats like me saying i thought you were a cool black boy....based on what?

and now this dude above me knows me so well and thinks i think everything is gay, you stfu no one was even addressing you

Last edited by kove; 05-14-2007 at 10:06 PM..

12 years ago '06        #36
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
.......ight .... i see

05-14-2007, 10:08 PM         #37
th3nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i do what i want. call me what you want

05-14-2007, 10:27 PM         #38
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kove said
what who wears sweatbands?

and charddonay check a photbucket account again, :rolleyes:

but your asking internet guys about growing hair, ask a relative or somebody you know but the internet dude? and please stop talking like youre east coast your out in cali now stay there please

hold on son, im from pitkin muthafu*kin houses. east new york, crescent st 515. if you dont fall back n*gga..see now you is just elevatin this to a level that was not even called for. All I asked for was a lil advice type. All my family members are on the fu*kin east coast and in texas, and they dont grow they hair out, so thats so stupid. So you have to adapt to the living if you move from an area? That was WAYYYYY outta line.

and you sure is reppin DELAWARE with that baby sneaker collection...and tony hawk poster

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by codeine; 05-14-2007 at 10:31 PM..

12 years ago '06        #39
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
wow, thats only part of my sneaker collection in part of my room LMAO
and the tony hawk poster know your facts son i went to school with a few of the designers of the game
but im not from delaware b, im from philly brova, ive been all up and down the east coast from miami to atl to other places like NC and ill be moving to NY by summers end

and like i said ask family there is a woman in your family that could help you out but you reached out to guys on the internet sh*t ask one of you boys in life

and yea i knew where you lived i know quite a few things about you...and you dont want me to take it to any level cuz you already know what it is chump dont come in here like a big man...youre not and you know it....and i wasnt really trying to pin point you out...its just i happen to respond to this one because your more of a known name around here then most of the people making threads now

it is your life and you need your hand held instead of figuring it out on your own is it really that hard to let your hair grow out? just let it grow you already know how to wash your hair so continue to do it....

like i said i didnt really mean to pin point you, it just happened....but if you dont want the level raise i advise you to keep your mouth shut
dont make me open the AIM logs :rolleyes:

*oh and delaware is on the east coast, if thats what you were trying to imply

Last edited by kove; 05-14-2007 at 10:49 PM..

12 years ago '04        #40
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,292 | Props total: 3738 3738

05-14-2007, 11:09 PM         #41
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh wow son, please let the exposing unfold, please. Know you just a possible stalker. Thats nice you been to many places, thats nice. I wish I could go to MIAMI. How about WOMENS hair has a DIFFERENT GENETIC GROWTH. So that failed too "BROVA". Why you gonna worry yourself about my questions anyways. I asked because its been a little while and I thought maybe it was takin a bit long, but to my suprise its not. You is make a HUGE wack a.ss controversy over nothing, how is askin a question and waiting for questions HOLDING MY HAND? You is tryin to pull the intellectual, been through everything role and your phrases and cliches are being used at the wrong time. Matter a fact I really aint care who you was, you the one tryin to pop off with me about somethin far from reason of arguement.

But please, let the EXPOSING continues, please pull cards you say you have on me, please. Let the world see how much of a "CHUMP" I am. Please...

12 years ago '06        #42
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
son, a woman a black woman will know remedies and sh*t so that failed on your end....
and who said anything about exposing? you already put yourself out there i just have info so you need to get your informants in check....but arent you the same guy who got confront by what 7 dudes you ran away and ran on BX to type up the story to find out if you were a bi*ch or not?

and i simplyyyyyyyyyyyy gave my opinion on this thread as im entitled to until you came at me and im not going to let you or anyone talk to me as freely as they please on the net or in real life, brova

and please grammar check something, its annoying to read half a.ss sh*t things here and there missed spelled or in wrong punctuation is cool but the majority of your response c'mon thats ridiculous

12 years ago '05        #43
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
2 years..

05-14-2007, 11:47 PM         #44
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes, like 10 deep n*ggas tried to jump me and I had to retreat, and I was questionate about whether or not that made you a bi*ch, and what replies I was getting was that I was WISE.

mr, not CAPITALIZING your first Letter at the begging of your SENTENCES...

you said you got info, so lets see what else you got. notice how you the only one tryin to stunt, and miserably failing. I can ask what I feel, it wasnt absurd or like a WAYYYY off in left field question. Nobody has hated on my question BUT YOU. And you did call me out from the beginning...with your "THREAD STARTER" line, we can do this all day boy...

12 years ago '06        #45
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
lol why did kove even start sh*t like that to begin with tho?

05-14-2007, 11:58 PM         #46
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank you really tho, all I was askin was a question.

12 years ago '06        #47
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
lmao @ you

im being respectful by not putting your business out there cuz its not my place and its not like i asked for the info it was just given to me
first comment of mine was simply a joke
but i dont expect no one to read it that way it over the internet after all but you caught some what feelings over it

and me pointing out you running from the dudes wasnt to point out the fact you ran it was the point you came to boxden and asked if you were a bi*ch or not....like is boxden or strangers that important to you? if so youre a yuppie

anyway good brova, im actually bored of this topic now...but like i said you can keep saying all you want but i dont wanna open my aim logs dont get me wrong i can i just dont feel i need to put your personal out there, it aint my place and you havent done nothing to me but entertain me for the past couple hours....but keep talking slick and ill start letting things slip out including pictures you already seen about 3 of those pictures anyway

oh i started it cause im bored, hes easy to pick a f!ght with...him and pda some sensitive types and they will go back and forth with you all day and its enjoyable sometimes

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:02 AM..

05-15-2007, 12:03 AM         #48
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just dont hold back and releash this INFO or whatever the hell you have please, just please SEAL ME AWAY..what three pictures are you even talkin about. please put my business out, please im beggin.

12 years ago '06        #49
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
lol yall n*ggas wildin

12 years ago '06        #50
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
if you missed the pic you missed it

heres one of them sir, i know you was in the photobucket account
she look familiar? just a tad? a little? a smidget?

Last edited by kove; 05-15-2007 at 12:43 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+124online now  39
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
257 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+118online now  37
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  26
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  16
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  13
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+42online now  7
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy