Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2007, 04:40 PM         #21
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive gotten braids plennnntttyyy of times and my hairline hasnt moved even a centimeter. well ive had long hair for about 5 years now. i get it trimmed once in a while to keep it from being too long. but for me when i had it short it took about id say 4 months for it to get long enough to be braided. then it just barely hung. now my braids hang down significantly. it all depends on your hair type though
 11 years ago '06        #22
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 King Allister said:
Ol Baby hair a.ss n*gga. You got that Omarion tape up.
U GAY?[/QUOTE]

lol dont stress that n*gga.. you know bx n*ggas be exposint hey homo a.ss on here. I put the pic up there for somebody and the person seen it so I took it off before gay boy posted...so that must mean n*gga copied my pic in his computer

n*gga is homo
 11 years ago '06        #23
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
well aint this just a gay a.ss thread in general
*doesnt surprise me cuz of thread starter
 05-14-2007, 07:20 PM         #24
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ the fu*k n*gga? what you tryin to say B? Please explain to me how the thread is gay? this boy is just hatin just to hate.
 05-14-2007, 07:25 PM         #25
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well aint this just a gay a.ss thread in general
*doesnt surprise me cuz of thread starter

Say's tha white dude that rocks sweatbands on his head k!llYOSELF
 05-14-2007, 07:46 PM         #26
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually...no saving required. Just hit the reply button...you would know that if you had a quarter of a brain.
 11 years ago '06        #27
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
 IRemainRaw said:
Say's tha white dude that rocks sweatbands on his head k!llYOSELF
what who wears sweatbands?

and charddonay check a photbucket account again, :rolleyes:

but your asking internet guys about growing hair, ask a relative or somebody you know but the internet dude? and please stop talking like youre east coast your out in cali now stay there please

Last edited by kove; 05-14-2007 at 08:35 PM..
 05-14-2007, 09:12 PM         #28
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why so much hate towards chardonnay?
 11 years ago '06        #29
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
not hating, its just girly to me to ask about hair on the internet

"like hey guys umm i wanted to grow my hair out but i didnt know how long it would take so how long does it?"

son, just grow the sh*t out...and then getting all technical well its soft and frizzy thats suspect....

like i said just grow it out....why does so many people need their hand held to do things in this world...if it aint knowing how to find clothes to match shoes its wondering how people are wearing beards or how to take care of their hair

[pic - click to view]

boxden is trinna help you

Last edited by kove; 05-14-2007 at 09:21 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #30
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
 05-14-2007, 09:40 PM         #31
th3nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im growin my hair out aswell but ima do like lil wayne did

get braids then dreads

but get doo gro and put a curl kit in it(i have a scurl extra strength in it now)

my mom cursed me out called me out sayin its gay but fuk it its my hair she aint combin it fo me

naw mean she said i can grow it 2 my back(im 16) but i will still grow it out but for now i been rockin the text curls liek bobby v

i been growin for about since jan.26

if u need pics i got u
 11 years ago '06        #32
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
^^ people even know famous people and get braids like them

and want to show you pics too

c'mon thats gay
 11 years ago '06        #33
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
kove my dude... why u in this thread for? u said wat u had to say and now u just gettin at any n*gga thats posts on this thread? lol I thought u was a cool whiteboy..you soundin like fire thief part 2 right now. Get Mad
 11 years ago '06        #34
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
Man stfu, everything is gay to you, you the one sounding suspect.
 11 years ago '06        #35
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
lol im not mad one bit
and dont compare me to fire theif, i cant have an opinion? i havent said anything unethical or degrading im just sharing my opinion just like the rest of yall
and really does my "coolness" have anything to do with my race?
thats like me saying i thought you were a cool black boy....based on what?

and now this dude above me knows me so well and thinks i think everything is gay, you stfu no one was even addressing you

Last edited by kove; 05-14-2007 at 10:06 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #36
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
.......ight .... i see
 05-14-2007, 10:08 PM         #37
th3nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i do what i want. call me what you want
 05-14-2007, 10:27 PM         #38
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kove said:
what who wears sweatbands?

and charddonay check a photbucket account again, :rolleyes:

but your asking internet guys about growing hair, ask a relative or somebody you know but the internet dude? and please stop talking like youre east coast your out in cali now stay there please

hold on son, im from pitkin muthafu*kin houses. east new york, crescent st 515. if you dont fall back n*gga..see now you is just elevatin this to a level that was not even called for. All I asked for was a lil advice type. All my family members are on the fu*kin east coast and in texas, and they dont grow they hair out, so thats so stupid. So you have to adapt to the living if you move from an area? That was WAYYYYY outta line.

and you sure is reppin DELAWARE with that baby sneaker collection...and tony hawk poster

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by codeine; 05-14-2007 at 10:31 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #39
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
wow, thats only part of my sneaker collection in part of my room LMAO
and the tony hawk poster know your facts son i went to school with a few of the designers of the game
but im not from delaware b, im from philly brova, ive been all up and down the east coast from miami to atl to other places like NC and ill be moving to NY by summers end

and like i said ask family there is a woman in your family that could help you out but you reached out to guys on the internet sh*t ask one of you boys in life

and yea i knew where you lived i know quite a few things about you...and you dont want me to take it to any level cuz you already know what it is chump dont come in here like a big man...youre not and you know it....and i wasnt really trying to pin point you out...its just i happen to respond to this one because your more of a known name around here then most of the people making threads now

it is your life and you need your hand held instead of figuring it out on your own is it really that hard to let your hair grow out? just let it grow you already know how to wash your hair so continue to do it....

like i said i didnt really mean to pin point you, it just happened....but if you dont want the level raise i advise you to keep your mouth shut
dont make me open the AIM logs :rolleyes:

*oh and delaware is on the east coast, if thats what you were trying to imply

Last edited by kove; 05-14-2007 at 10:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #40
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy