May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-15-2007, 12:54 AM         #121
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre2001_03 said:
Yo man I never sayd mayweather cudnt get his loot...i didn't get caught in nething floyd sayd out his own mouth he chose to be the villain its just that de la hoya IS a legend and the extent to which he disrespected him ain't sportsmanship dawg...If you actually read my post i clearly accredited that mayweather won fairly and boxed well with counter punching and a defensive strategy...smack talking all that aside is cool but the way he went about trying to act like de la hoya is a nobody and has accomplished nothing is bare disrespect...even mayweathers pops sayd the reason floyd jr. is hatin on oscar so much is cuz he used to always say how he wished he cud be like him and achieve what he as and so forth cuz hes jealous...Mayweather was lookin to make a name for himself in that bout by defeating a true legend...but don't say im guna massacre the dude and then play D for 12 rounds....if he sayd straight im gunna out box him simple as that but he ran his mouth a bit too much and didnt live up to all the hype he created if you kno what im sayin.
Sportsmanship? Stop it fam. They were going into a f!ght both of them were trying to get into each others head and at the same time play their roles to promote the f!ght oscar the crowd fav floyd the villilan. That's boxing. Who cares if oscar was disrespected this was a f!ght it happens. And again I ask who was the last great f!ghter oscar beat?
 11 years ago '05        #122
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 Janx said:
If n*ggas goin to down Floyd from retreating and dancing around the ring, they gotta discredit Ali in the same breath

How can u compare that to Ali vs Foreman....Foreman wasnt throwin lil kid punches and ali just stayed on the ropes (which was a great tactic)...and the ending result was a KO. Never compare this Hoya Mayweather money milker to one of the greatest f!ghts in boxing history. They disgraced boxing on May 5th. It felt like WWE

Last edited by LuDerCriS; 05-15-2007 at 08:13 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy