May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2007, 02:29 PM         #101
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real boxing fans know floyd won he outshined did yall even see them in the middle of the ring ive watched alot of floyd f!ghts but he was getting frustated cause all oscar did was stand there and wait for floyd to tire and get him on the ropes n floyd did to make the f!ght exciting or cause oscar cut off the ring somebody said floyd was on the ropes two times every round but when they was in the middle of the for about majority of every round n u have to be a retard to say oscar beat him in the middle of the ring i was dissappointed in oscar not floyd could floyd did what he had to do to win but oscar just stood there in the middle of the ring n sometimes threw a jab floyd won that f!ght easily imo n this running stuff is just something yall are saying cause yall kno floyd not gona stand there and get hit by a f!ghter thats big enought to f!ght bernard hopkins so yall say he ran instead of defending himself which he clearly was doing since n yall just mad floyds been holding it down for 11 summers
 11 years ago '04        #102
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
fu*k what yall talking bout, floyd out boxed oscar, oscar fought sloppy and landed less punches, floyd landed more and cleaner punches than oscar, yall dont really know boxing if you all you expect is a knockdown, same as watching baseball and just expecting a homerun, its not guaranteed to happen
 05-14-2007, 03:25 PM         #103
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I've said before....if you take this situation from a football point of view, are great defenses in the NFL considered bi*ches because they allow few points to be scored on them? Hell no. So why is a great defensive f!ghter considered a bi*ch because he isn't stupid enough to trade shots with someone for 12 rounds? Would he be considered one of the greats if his speech was on a 5th grade level like some of the other f!ghters with years of head trauma?

I think Floyd purposely held back in the f!ght because the closer the outcome, the more likely for a rematch. (more money) If anyone's seen Floyd's previous f!ghts you'd know he has the ability to embarass De La Hoya, but didn't.
 11 years ago '05        #104
Bigdon89 
space
space
space
$406 | Props total: 12 12
I didnt pay $55 for the first f!ght and WONT pay $55 for the next one. the f!ght in my opinion sucked. floyd kept running and countering and when de la hoya went in and punched alot, he missed b/c floyd blocked them. I dont even think id watch the 2nd f!ght
 05-14-2007, 03:47 PM         #105
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that whole event was boring as sh*t..... the undercard f!ghts were HYPE-killing.. i mean why cant they put better f!ghters on an undercard...... atleast ufc does that for their fans...... i mean all the ppl that were over at my house just didnt seem into it ...... THE POINT IS, people have the right to hate on floyd FOR TALKING ALL THAT sh*t.... if he kept himself in a professional manner and hyped the f!ght in another way .... no one would talkl sh*t about floyd .... but the dude didnt do what he said he would do ... i lost 300 on de la hoya but floyd DID WIN in an unconvincing way .... dude is in his prime where-as de la hoya is like on the way down .... yet no one got hurt....

ppl like B-hop are the real deal .... they drop top name f!ghters ....

Last edited by kokaine; 05-14-2007 at 03:50 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #106
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 1403 1403
 ROC da MIC said:
the whole point of boxing is to hit the opponent and NOT GET HIT

its wasnt the best f!ght to watch but he did his job and won
Right....Plus....De la Hoya is NATURALLY BIGGER & STRONGER Than Floyd....Floyd know De la Hoya Catch him he could knock him out....And De La Hoya couldnt touch the n*gga till he got him out the ropes....
 05-14-2007, 03:50 PM         #107
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha Aslong As Floyd Actually f!ghts This Time
 11 years ago '04        #108
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
everyone in his right mind would want to do it again, dodge punches and potshot a guy for 12 rounds for 30 million, sign me up, sh*t for that money, I would lose round 2 and make it a trillogy...

Money or who gets it might be the issue here, Pretty will want to split 50/50 at the verry least and be co promoter...
 05-14-2007, 05:36 PM         #109
xceptional 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I hope it goes through, and hopefully Mayweather will actually f!ght now.
Man y'all people are bugging out! The days of the deranged aggressive boxers like Tyson are gone it's a sport like any other and the objective is to win. if you're truly a avid boxing fan you saw it as a good f!ght. he fought a good technical f!ght. he knew he wasn't going to knock him out going into it so he won the f!ght by using his strengths.

boxing reminds me of Billiards. when you watch pro's shoot pool if you are not a fan who understands the sport it looks boring because all of the shots appear easy. the reason they appear easy is because of the amazing shapes (placement after shot) they accomplished because of their skill. there is no trick shots, few banks, and every shot is thought out.
 05-14-2007, 07:07 PM         #110
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All in all I thought it was a very good f!ght...not great...my f!ght party>>>actual f!ght.
 05-14-2007, 07:37 PM         #111
Natiboy00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right.... although you cats don't wanna hear it, this was a boxing match. There is probably gonna be another f!ght, too much money not to, and although I would like to see someone get knocked out.....it's not gonna happen!
 05-14-2007, 07:52 PM         #112
nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 11 years ago '05        #113
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
 JDub916 said:
That f!ght was garbage. Floyd stayed away although he talked about whooping his tail all week and then wouldn't go toe to toe. I hate Oscar but he shoulda won that last one. He did enough to win the early rounds and split some of the later ones. I definitely won't spend another $55 on the next one.
Co-sign!! that f!ght was absolute garbage, i aint want to watch no 12 round sparring f!ght, i aint want to watch mayweather think hes in the matrix and dodge punches like hes neo, i definetly wouldnt pay no money to see this one, ill wait for it on HBO. And what the fu*k kinda cable provider you got cause they r*ped us, that sh*t cost 70 dollars on Cablevision! :finger:
 05-14-2007, 10:55 PM         #114
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oscar also picked the glove size and ring size. Oscar had every advantage and still lost. Its funny how people gas this dude
 05-14-2007, 11:50 PM         #115
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
That's cuz Mayweather kept retreating. Call me what you want, I dont give a sh*t, but Oscar kept chasing him and Mayweather kept "boxing." Floyd didn't do sh*t he said he was gonna do. Sure, Floyd "won" but Oscar WAS the f!ght.
tru say...like Oscar said if he didn't keep pressing there woulda been no f!ght...i dunno Mayweather used his strategy and played defense and counter punched...he effectively boxed...De la Hoya Pressed the f!ght and tee'd off for the entire f!ght and Mayweather fairly won through all that point scoring bullsh*t. Even tho I wanted Oscar and think he should have won, I can still say Mayweather won fairly. What I didnt like was the bullsh*t judge scoring and that the f!ght didnt even come close to backing up all Mayweathers smack talking about "im the best at talking trash and backing it up"...dude sayd he was gunna "massacre" De La Hoya yet he didn't tee off once for 12 rounds...a rematch is definetly in order..hope it comes through and they actually BOTH trade punches blow for blow....the f!ght seriously lacked excitement from Mayweather.
 05-14-2007, 11:55 PM         #116
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
Oscar also picked the glove size and ring size. Oscar had every advantage and still lost. Its funny how people gas this dude

no ones gassin him b...he just didnt hold his own when it came to the obsceneeeeeeee amounts of shyt talking he did and immature bullshyt...dude mocked De la Hoya coming out in his nationality colours and sombrero n shyt, sayd hes gunna massacre him, he even jacked de la hoya's gear like training shyt in his gym bag....like come on man ur a profesional athlete and grown man...put the immaturity aside for a min even just the smack talking at least come with 20% of fulfilling what you said...
 05-14-2007, 11:58 PM         #117
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good, hopefully mayweather will actually f!ght this time around
 05-14-2007, 11:59 PM         #118
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There was no mockery involved...he didn't even crack a smile...it was cinco de mayo bruh.
 05-15-2007, 12:21 AM         #119
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre2001_03 said:
no ones gassin him b...he just didnt hold his own when it came to the obsceneeeeeeee amounts of shyt talking he did and immature bullshyt...dude mocked De la Hoya coming out in his nationality colours and sombrero n shyt, sayd hes gunna massacre him, he even jacked de la hoya's gear like training shyt in his gym bag....like come on man ur a profesional athlete and grown man...put the immaturity aside for a min even just the smack talking at least come with 20% of fulfilling what you said...
Mayweather was making money by playing the villian. If you get caught up in that you haven't watched boxing long. And anybody that has ever watched floyd f!ght and expected him to f!ght reckless is just dumb. People these days just seem to like senseless violence so when a superior boxer displays his skills he's boring sh*t is funny to me. But I now get why wrestling is so popular. And who is the last great f!ghter oscar beat?
 05-15-2007, 12:35 AM         #120
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
Mayweather was making money by playing the villian. If you get caught up in that you haven't watched boxing long. And anybody that has ever watched floyd f!ght and expected him to f!ght reckless is just dumb. People these days just seem to like senseless violence so when a superior boxer displays his skills he's boring sh*t is funny to me. But I now get why wrestling is so popular. And who is the last great f!ghter oscar beat?
Yo man I never sayd mayweather cudnt get his loot...i didn't get caught in nething floyd sayd out his own mouth he chose to be the villain its just that de la hoya IS a legend and the extent to which he disrespected him ain't sportsmanship dawg...If you actually read my post i clearly accredited that mayweather won fairly and boxed well with counter punching and a defensive strategy...smack talking all that aside is cool but the way he went about trying to act like de la hoya is a nobody and has accomplished nothing is bare disrespect...even mayweathers pops sayd the reason floyd jr. is hatin on oscar so much is cuz he used to always say how he wished he cud be like him and achieve what he as and so forth cuz hes jealous...Mayweather was lookin to make a name for himself in that bout by defeating a true legend...but don't say im guna massacre the dude and then play D for 12 rounds....if he sayd straight im gunna out box him simple as that but he ran his mouth a bit too much and didnt live up to all the hype he created if you kno what im sayin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago