May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
there sould be a rematch...that f!ght coul of been alot better for the viewers. theya int put on the show like people expected, but mayweather was a lil slick muhfu*ka and played it smart so im not hatin... i see why they scored him the winner
 05-13-2007, 12:57 PM         #82
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem is that there were WAY TOO MANY casual boxing "fans" watching that f!ght. Anyone that truely knows what "BOXING" is knows that Floyd outclassed the hell out of Oscar. Oscar threw a bunch of bi*ch a.ss flurries. I mean cmon now, yea he had Floyd up against the ropes, but it did NOTHING to Floyd. Just because Oscar was the aggressor doesn't mean that his aggression was effective. Oscar hardly landed any flush shots on Floyd. How can any of you Oscar d*ckriders argue with the fu*kin' punch stat numbers???? You really think that the punch stats are wrong? Floyd beat Oscar simple and plain. Floyd is not a knockout puncher. He's a defensive counter puncher. Got damn. This isn't UFC or MMA. Floyd landed shots when he needed to and got out of the way of Oscars punches. Did anyone watch the f!ght again on HBO last night? Well if you didn't Mayweather and De La Hoya we're there in the studio. Oscar damn near said he didn't want a rematch. He knows that he lost. I guarantee in a rematch that Floyd would TKO his a.ss cus now he knows his style and all of Oscars flaws. See ya next f!ght casual fans.

Last edited by TRiL; 05-13-2007 at 01:16 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #83
simonblaze 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 andremackassi said:
my insult was better loser......
your insult was just as stupid and pointless as his...you called him a hillbilly then you attacked him using hispanic stereotypes...

yeah good job buddy...made a lot of sense
 11 years ago '04        #84
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
so if mayweather made 25-30 million de la hoya made 40-50
lol
 11 years ago '05        #85
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,976 | Props total: 10670 10670
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
i think we all know that..........but the n*gga was runnin away........if you swim you get wet........if you box you get punched...........

U only get punched IF your opponent can catch u....
 11 years ago '06        #86
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
the first f!ght was a good match, but i think this rematch will just be a brawl, floyds taking some tips, hes done with the sport, he doesnt really care to lose now especially if he makes another EASY 30 MIL, i mean id fu*k up my flawless record for 30+ mill, i cant wait if this happens.

Last edited by NefariousNate; 05-13-2007 at 03:56 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #87
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Yeah of course he wants a rematch. Rematchs are like sequels to movie which means they'll make more money the second time around.
 11 years ago '05        #88
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 JAVI. said:
he said hes waiting for oscar to ask ofr a rematch....oscar shoulda one the last f!ght..i wouldnt mind seein them go at it again though
lol wut f!ght did U watch?
 05-13-2007, 05:21 PM         #89
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30 mill payday why not part 2
 05-13-2007, 05:42 PM         #90
steeluv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Comparing the f!ght to Ali vs foreman U gotta be outta ur mind fool????
 11 years ago '06        #91
jhicks 
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 32 32
 TRiL said:
The problem is that there were WAY TOO MANY casual boxing "fans" watching that f!ght. Anyone that truely knows what "BOXING" is knows that Floyd outclassed the hell out of Oscar. Oscar threw a bunch of bi*ch a.ss flurries. I mean cmon now, yea he had Floyd up against the ropes, but it did NOTHING to Floyd. Just because Oscar was the aggressor doesn't mean that his aggression was effective. Oscar hardly landed any flush shots on Floyd. How can any of you Oscar d*ckriders argue with the fu*kin' punch stat numbers???? You really think that the punch stats are wrong? Floyd beat Oscar simple and plain. Floyd is not a knockout puncher. He's a defensive counter puncher. Got damn. This isn't UFC or MMA. Floyd landed shots when he needed to and got out of the way of Oscars punches. Did anyone watch the f!ght again on HBO last night? Well if you didn't Mayweather and De La Hoya we're there in the studio. Oscar damn near said he didn't want a rematch. He knows that he lost. I guarantee in a rematch that Floyd would TKO his a.ss cus now he knows his style and all of Oscars flaws. See ya next f!ght casual fans.
real talk!!!,exactly what i'm sayin, oscar and all his fans in here are dumb if they continue to think he won
 05-13-2007, 07:04 PM         #92
Casho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
Finally someone who knows what there talking about I couldnt have said it better myself.
 05-13-2007, 07:30 PM         #93
phazone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come with the rematch
 11 years ago '04        #94
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
You obviously felt that my post was a little informative to make a response like that. He didn't run for 8 rounds, cut the sh*t. He was toying with Oscar. I love when people that don't do what I do, tell me about what I do... It just makes me laugh.

call it what you wanna call it n*gga..........you call it toying i call runnin.......either way the n*gga was runnin.....and congrats....i guess your a boxer.....but you not floyd mayweather..........ive never heard of you so im not talkin about what you do...........im talkin bout what floyd did......so keep laughin
 11 years ago '04        #95
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
Originally Posted by TRiL

you know what? you actually speakin the truth here........but on the other hand im not a casual boxing fan.......i watch too much of that sh*t as a matter fact........and as a boxing fan sometimes i like to see a little more action.....also that f!ght was not as clinical as floyds f!ghts were in lets say when he was f!ghtin in the super featherweight division, or lightweights.....he is a much better and more technical boxr than he showed last weekend.......too much runnin........also i doubt floyd would tko oscar..........

Last edited by BIGBOYCAPRICE83; 05-13-2007 at 08:09 PM..
 05-14-2007, 03:59 AM         #96
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I think peoples problem is not with him being defensive, but him flat out being a girl throughout the f!ght.

There's a difference between being a safe, precautious and technical f!ghter ala the likes of Lennox... and running for 12 rounds without making any attempts at offense ala mayweather in his last f!ghts
You have a real distorted view of the truth. You say floyd ran the whole f!ght without making attempts at offense when floyd landed the cleaner harder and better shots and landed more of them. Oscar seems 2 be getting credit for throwing a lot of punches and most of them missed and that's exciting? A rematch is just gonna be a more convincing win 4 floyd he's done this before with castillo. This also proves that people only respect offensive skills in sports
 05-14-2007, 04:03 AM         #97
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I hope it goes through, and hopefully Mayweather will actually f!ght now.
Ever read any Sun Tzu? You think you have to actually "f!ght" to win a f!ght??/ Since when?????

lol
 11 years ago '07        #98
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 730 730
 DJT said:
Ever read any Sun Tzu? You think you have to actually "f!ght" to win a f!ght??/ Since when?????

lol

The Art of f!ghting without f!ghting...long live Bruce Leroy :applause:
 05-14-2007, 07:18 AM         #99
l_spurling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This f!ght Wasnt Really All That Fascinating.
 11 years ago '04        #100
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 JDub916 said:
That f!ght was garbage. Floyd stayed away although he talked about whooping his tail all week and then wouldn't go toe to toe. I hate Oscar but he shoulda won that last one. He did enough to win the early rounds and split some of the later ones. I definitely won't spend another $55 on the next one.
yeah dude....

by the way.......crack k!lls
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy