May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 3004 3004
yea I was dissapointed no knock downs or anything that resembled power and ruhlessness as much publicity there was with that aspect of hate towars eachother.. hopefully round 2 will be alot more entertaining, cuz I know I didnt enjoy losing $300:banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #62
orv 
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 1660 1660
 JAVI. said:
he said hes waiting for oscar to ask ofr a rematch....oscar shoulda one the last f!ght..i wouldnt mind seein them go at it again though
I'd like for you to elaborate on how Oscar should have won the last f!ght. Boxing is a sport, not a brawling sport. The objective of boxing is to hit without being hit, the winner of the match is the one that accomplished that objective the best in the 4-12 rounds. Mayweather just so happened to be the one that did just that. Get over it.
 11 years ago '05        #63
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
And this time De la hoya is gonna hire back mayweather's daddy.
 11 years ago '04        #64
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
I'd like for you to elaborate on how Oscar should have won the last f!ght. Boxing is a sport, not a brawling sport. The objective of boxing is to hit without being hit, the winner of the match is the one that accomplished that objective the best in the 4-12 rounds. Mayweather just so happened to be the one that did just that. Get over it.

you not droppin knowlede n*gga.........we all know what boxin is.......runnin for 8 rounds is not boxin.....now i wont front like some n*ggas and say odlh really won......but this aint the olympics....winnin off potshots is wack.......that f!ght was not proffessional or competitive at all........
 11 years ago '04        #65
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,113 | Props total: 1150 1150
 g0tt1 said:
And this time De la hoya is gonna hire back mayweather's daddy.
bahaha same thing i was thinkin...

but half the n*ggas in this thread are retards.... u know floyd doesnt have power, so why go for the knockout, use ur god given talent which is speed.poke an move n*gga..this man talked mad sh*t and backed it up, now he sittin on a easy extra 25 milli..:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #66
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he just wants more money
 11 years ago '06        #67
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 hooligun said:
he just wants more money
Of course he does, they both do. The only difference is that De La Hoya won't do a backflip for a 100 dollar bill the way Mayweather will.
 11 years ago '07        #68
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
Ninjas who actually follow boxing don't want to see a rematch because the f!ght
we be the exact same thing as the last one, except Floyd will win 10 rounds to 2. People saying that if De La Hoya would have kept using his jab he would have won. Maybe, but why did he quit using his jab...maybe because he was too tired to keep pumping it which cost him alot of energy and second because he was getting countered by Mayweather's speed. Most people wanted to see a knockout, but Floyd has jumped up too many weight classes and did not bring his power up to 154 weight class and all that b.s. flurrying that ODLH was doing is not gonna get you a knock out. LOL at all these people who just watch boxing when Mike Tyson or De La Hoya f!ght and claim that they watch boxing and know how to judge a boxing match. If you think ODLH won the f!ght, you are delusional. It's too bad that the f!ght did not live up to the hype, but I am satisfied with boxing because of badasses like Manny Pacquiao and the memorable f!ghts that Chico Corrales (RIP warrior) gave us against Castillo. Boxing isn't dead. If you weren't already a fan, then you probably are not gonna jump on the bandwagon after Oscar and Floyd's f!ght. I respect all boxers that get in the ring, because you are not guaranteed to make it out alive.

and Floyd would beat Sugar Shane worse than he beat Oscar, because Shane
does not make adjustments in f!ghts. Shane is power, but Floyd has him in reach, height, age, smarts, and Sugar Shane is at 147, considering Floyd just fought at 154lbs. Shane has no advantages period. I would bet anybody on here that when Shane and Floyd f!ght, that Floyd is gonna win. And to those who say Miguel Cotto can beat Floyd, Cotto will knock make it out of the Judah f!ght.
 11 years ago '06        #69
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
^^ Your novel is longer than the article. Conclusion: no one gives a sh*t.

11 years ago '06        #70
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
You wonder why boxing is dying.. yeah they came up quick on some cash but the f!ght was pure trash.. I could watch local ametures and see the bullsh*t i seen during the f!ght.
 11 years ago '04        #71
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I just want to see Mayweather f!ght again, whether its De La Hoya or somebody else. Some people may have been bored by his style in that f!ght but guess what - he frustrated the hell out of De La Hoya and he could do nothing about it. It's not his game to get in there and slug it out with somebody. And to those who say he ran away all f!ght, while he was doing a lot of evading he still landed a LOT more clean punches than De La Hoya. Just look at the stats like cats have posted

Calamity said:
IF THIS WAS f!ght NIGHT ON XBOX 360... De La Hoya Would have Won...
Mayweather isn't even in the game, so...

They did make a custom Mayweather and simulate the f!ght though (before the real f!ght) and Mayweather knocked out Oscar in like the 7th

Last edited by Jamaro85; 05-12-2007 at 07:48 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #72
BTiZZLe 
space
space
i think all of you are fu*king f*gs
 11 years ago '07        #73
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
 Storchaveli said:
^^ Your novel is longer than the article. Conclusion: no one gives a sh*t.

:

F/ck You and keep it moving

Last edited by Gunner; 05-12-2007 at 08:14 PM..
 05-12-2007, 07:55 PM         #74
dannymac60099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmmm.... i knew this was gonna happen
 11 years ago '05        #75
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
watch oscar drop like a clumsy actor who just won a major award
 11 years ago '06        #76
BTiZZLe 
space
space
after watching 24/7 all of thought of mayweather was that he's a fu*ken nigg3r.. i cant stand him.
 05-12-2007, 10:23 PM         #77
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
you racist hillbilly inbred musty a.ss redneck........or you must be an illegal immigrant that rides around in an armored burrito truck all day long to support seven sons and five daughters named juan
hahahahaa

respond to ignorance with ignorance, you sure showed him

11 years ago '06        #78
jhicks 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 32 32
oscar washed up. he lost and will lose again. these dudes defending like they know him,yall proll was the dumb a.ss ppl in da crowd cheerin for him when he had floyd on the ropes and barely landed anything. lol at rancid saying punch stats are wrong. are you serious?? if stats are all that matter,theres no question mayweather won.
 11 years ago '05        #79
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i was goin for mayweather, but was dissapointed with the f!ght...
i was expecting more, it was a little boring...
 11 years ago '04        #80
orv 
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 1660 1660
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
you not droppin knowlede n*gga.........we all know what boxin is.......runnin for 8 rounds is not boxin.....now i wont front like some n*ggas and say odlh really won......but this aint the olympics....winnin off potshots is wack.......that f!ght was not proffessional or competitive at all........
You obviously felt that my post was a little informative to make a response like that. He didn't run for 8 rounds, cut the sh*t. He was toying with Oscar. I love when people that don't do what I do, tell me about what I do... It just makes me laugh. :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now