May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most slapped recently  12 years ago '04        #26
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 4417 4417
damn wish i could remember the f!ght...damn bars...

12 years ago '04        #27
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,748 | Props total: 165 165
the whole point of boxing is to hit the opponent and NOT GET HIT

its wasnt the best f!ght to watch but he did his job and won

i think we all know that..........but the n*gga was runnin away........if you swim you get wet........if you box you get punched...........

05-12-2007, 03:35 PM         #28
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
wrong.....first of all dont compare floyd to ali........second.....when have you seen ali run for that many rounds? name the f!ght........
:applause:

"because we can f!ght toe-to-toe. "

right....

i know one thing, if this sh*t does go down i sure as hell aint paying 60 dollars
for no piece of sh*t f!ght again...

05-12-2007, 03:38 PM         #29
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said
ppl fail to realize that Floyd was using his speed against Oscar. Yea Oscar was landing some punches but the punches that Floyd threw actually landed. Oscar was throwing ish and praying that is landed. If you have speed, and in Floyd's case he does, you use it. Many of us are no where old enough , maybe, to have seen the Foreman vs Ali f!ght. But if you saw that f!ght the majority of this f!ght immulated it. Foreman punched himself out in the early rounds and Ali came alive later. Floyd was winding Oscar. Maybe it would be a good look for boxing if there was a rematch but ummmmmmmm either way FLoyd got paid, game over!!!!
yeah, i mean if Mayweather is just going to run away all the 2nd f!ght too, i mean f!ght "defensively", then theres really no point in them f!ghting again, Oscar aint that fast he wont catch up to him....whats the point of f!ghting again if they are gonna give the crowd a boring a.ss f!ght like the first.....
give a fu*k if Oscar gets knocked out, i just want to see some fu*king consistent action

12 years ago '05        #30
benadreal 
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 92 92
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
the bottom line is we all know floyd probly has the fastest hands in boxing........i cant think of anybody floyd cant beat if he do that hit and run sh*t every f!ght.......but thats bi*ch sh*t if you scared to get hit stop boxing or move back down to lightweights.........and im a floyd mayweather fan....but fu*k that......theres a big difference between good defense and running away
To be honest light weights hit alot more then heavy weights and faster on average so if you wanted to do that hit and run sh*t it would have to be in a heavy weight division.

12 years ago '05        #31
benadreal 
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 92 92
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
i think we all know that..........but the n*gga was runnin away........if you swim you get wet........if you box you get punched...........
lol I like that, I got to use that.

12 years ago '06        #32
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 651 651
i was extremely disappointed in this f!ght and will definitely NOT pay to see the next one. I should have just downloaded this one of of boxden the next day. :(

12 years ago '06        #33
Storchaveli 102 heat pts102 OP
space
space
$28,743 | Props total: 7363 7363
fu*k it it's just $60 dollars... I'm watching it.

05-12-2007, 04:13 PM         #34
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
no you dont

as floyd, lennox, tyson and bhop have shown in numerous f!ghts

not many people get to punch floyd (zab did and he didnt like it)

12 years ago '06        #35
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,665 | Props total: 2683 2683
 worldrecords said
wow i saw this commin.. jsut a chance for them to get more money.. but i think it was planned and i think Hoya is gonna fuk his a.ss up round 2
:applause: yup.....

05-12-2007, 04:21 PM         #36
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said
no you dont

as floyd, lennox, tyson and bhop have shown in numerous f!ghts

not many people get to punch floyd (zab did and he didnt like it)
I think peoples problem is not with him being defensive, but him flat out being a girl throughout the f!ght.

There's a difference between being a safe, precautious and technical f!ghter ala the likes of Lennox... and running for 12 rounds without making any attempts at offense ala mayweather in his last f!ghts

05-12-2007, 04:28 PM         #37
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said
I think peoples problem is not with him being defensive, but him flat out being a girl throughout the f!ght.

There's a difference between being a safe, precautious and technical f!ghter ala the likes of Lennox... and running for 12 rounds without making any attempts at offense ala mayweather in his last f!ghts

i hear you on that but mayweather uses his speed to stick n move

its not a spectacle we want to see but its effective 38-0

nobody wants to get hit

12 years ago '04        #38
CentsCuZ 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,192 | Props total: 1264 1264
Folks saying Oscar should have won obviously do not know a damn thing about boxing.

Mayweather said it best, "you don't score by pressuring... you score by offense and defense."

12 years ago '06        #39
jhicks 
space
space
space
$347 | Props total: 72 72
HAHA oscar lost. and you simps (simple a.ss fools for the slow folks) that think he won the f!ght still cant get of the man's piece,if he deserved the win for havin about a 20% point difference in every punch category and for makin all his friends and d*ckriders in the crowd get up and cheer for slappin mayweather in his side,then damn my a.ss should be a boxer too. being a defensive f!ghter doesnt mean you go out and attack,you protect yourself and you wait and choose the right time to attack. only way split decision happens is golden boy promotions. oscar can't really think he won, he threw more and landed less,it wasnt the best f!ght and floyd didnt "whoop" his a.ss like he said he would,but he didnt get hit and he hit oscar.point blank thats it.

Last edited by jhicks; 05-12-2007 at 04:37 PM..

12 years ago '06        #40
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 32 32
i hope it does happen again, i forgot to place my bet online last f!ght, coulda been up 4bills. ill get it on the re-match, floyd aint losin. this ones easy money.

05-12-2007, 04:36 PM         #41
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said
i hear you on that but mayweather uses his speed to stick n move

its not a spectacle we want to see but its effective 38-0

nobody wants to get hit
But in all honesty, the punch accuracy was about the same.

And Mayweather threw alot less punches, so you'd expect his punch accuracy to be very high, but it wasn't, most bounched off DLH's gloves.

I have no problem with clinical boxers who box and move, sh*t, i'm from Europe, i prefer technical boxers. But to me there's a big difference between a technical/defensive f!ghter, and a boxer who jogs around the ring on his backfoot all night afraid to commit himself to punches.

I think the very fact Mayweather was against the ropes a good 2 times a round will tell you his defense is nowhere near as good as people make it out to be.

Smiling everytime you get punched does not equal good defense, atleast not in my book

05-12-2007, 04:40 PM         #42
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said
Folks saying Oscar should have won obviously do not know a damn thing about boxing.

Mayweather said it best, "you don't score by pressuring... you score by offense and defense."
Offense and defense... That's what you call Mayweathers performance?

Absoloubtly fu*king laughable, firstly because he had little to no offense, and secondly because his so called defense was flawed from start to finish... he followed 3 rules throughout the f!ght

a)run myself against the ropes and into the corner like an amatuer
b)rock my head side to side in an attempt to look like i'm defending shots
c)smile after recieving combinations to look like his punches aren't effecting me

That's not defense.

.................................................. ........................

With that said. Mayweather certainly doesn't deserve his pound for pound #1 spot people give him. He might be the best on paper, but he certainly under performs in the ring

12 years ago '05        #43
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
the way them 2 f!ght. they need to bring it back to 15 rounds. or even better 20 rounds, then we could even just maybe see a near knock down stumble

12 years ago '06        #44
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 1823 1823
that sh*t was a borring f!ght thank god i dint pay for it may weather dint want none and ran the whole night screw the rematch

12 years ago '05        #45
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 591 591
part 2 cant wait!!!!!!!! mayweather wins once again
dt

12 years ago '04        #46
CentsCuZ 20 heat pts20
space
space
 r a n c i d said
But in all honesty, the punch accuracy was about the same.

And Mayweather threw alot less punches, so you'd expect his punch accuracy to be very high, but it wasn't, most bounched off DLH's gloves.

I have no problem with clinical boxers who box and move, sh*t, i'm from Europe, i prefer technical boxers. But to me there's a big difference between a technical/defensive f!ghter, and a boxer who jogs around the ring on his backfoot all night afraid to commit himself to punches.

I think the very fact Mayweather was against the ropes a good 2 times a round will tell you his defense is nowhere near as good as people make it out to be.

Smiling everytime you get punched does not equal good defense, atleast not in my book
You obviously didn't see the punch-stats. ...and you're a hater if you don't think Mayweather's defense was good.

Punch Stats:

[CODE]Punches:
Oscar De La Hoya: 122 of 587 for a total of 21% landed
Floyd Mayweather Jr: 207 of 481 for a total of 43% landed

Power shots:
Oscar De La Hoya: 82 of 341 for a total 24% landed
Floyd Mayweather Jr: 138 of 241 for a total of 57% landed[/CODE]

De La Hoya threw 106 more punches and landed 85 less.

Source:

12 years ago '04        #47
CentsCuZ 20 heat pts20
space
space
 andremackassi said
lol at n*ggas saying mayweather did nothing but run and shouldnt have won the f!ght when he landed more punches and had a higher accuracy than de la hoya.....
Thank you!! :applause: :applause:

05-12-2007, 05:07 PM         #48
bgpapa2127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoot i would love to see another f!ght why wouldn't de la hoya f!ght again and promote the f!ght and get another 30 mill he should of won the last f!ght with all the body shoots he threw.:banghead:

12 years ago '07        #49
Young Ive 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 0 0
de la hoya will win if they box again

05-12-2007, 05:18 PM         #50
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all for the bank man

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  33
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  33
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+269online now  23
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  15
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
98 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  15
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  10
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy