May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2007, 03:00 PM         #21
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Janx said:
If n*ggas goin to down Floyd from retreating and dancing around the ring, they gotta discredit Ali in the same breath
No you don't. Comparing Mayweathers 'tactics' from his last f!ght to Alis style is a disgrace
 11 years ago '04        #22
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
If n*ggas goin to down Floyd from retreating and dancing around the ring, they gotta discredit Ali in the same breath
wrong.....first of all dont compare floyd to ali........second.....when have you seen ali run for that many rounds? name the f!ght........
 11 years ago '04        #23
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
So How Bout That Heavyweight Division People.... Lol
 11 years ago '04        #24
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
the bottom line is we all know floyd probly has the fastest hands in boxing........i cant think of anybody floyd cant beat if he do that hit and run sh*t every f!ght.......but thats bi*ch sh*t if you scared to get hit stop boxing or move back down to lightweights.........and im a floyd mayweather fan....but fu*k that......theres a big difference between good defense and running away
 05-12-2007, 03:13 PM         #25
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole point of boxing is to hit the opponent and NOT GET HIT

its wasnt the best f!ght to watch but he did his job and won
 11 years ago '04        #26
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 3004 3004
damn wish i could remember the f!ght...damn bars...
 11 years ago '04        #27
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
the whole point of boxing is to hit the opponent and NOT GET HIT

its wasnt the best f!ght to watch but he did his job and won

i think we all know that..........but the n*gga was runnin away........if you swim you get wet........if you box you get punched...........
 05-12-2007, 03:35 PM         #28
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
wrong.....first of all dont compare floyd to ali........second.....when have you seen ali run for that many rounds? name the f!ght........
:applause:

"because we can f!ght toe-to-toe. "

right....

i know one thing, if this sh*t does go down i sure as hell aint paying 60 dollars
for no piece of sh*t f!ght again...
 05-12-2007, 03:38 PM         #29
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
ppl fail to realize that Floyd was using his speed against Oscar. Yea Oscar was landing some punches but the punches that Floyd threw actually landed. Oscar was throwing ish and praying that is landed. If you have speed, and in Floyd's case he does, you use it. Many of us are no where old enough , maybe, to have seen the Foreman vs Ali f!ght. But if you saw that f!ght the majority of this f!ght immulated it. Foreman punched himself out in the early rounds and Ali came alive later. Floyd was winding Oscar. Maybe it would be a good look for boxing if there was a rematch but ummmmmmmm either way FLoyd got paid, game over!!!!
yeah, i mean if Mayweather is just going to run away all the 2nd f!ght too, i mean f!ght "defensively", then theres really no point in them f!ghting again, Oscar aint that fast he wont catch up to him....whats the point of f!ghting again if they are gonna give the crowd a boring a.ss f!ght like the first.....
give a fu*k if Oscar gets knocked out, i just want to see some fu*king consistent action
 11 years ago '05        #30
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
the bottom line is we all know floyd probly has the fastest hands in boxing........i cant think of anybody floyd cant beat if he do that hit and run sh*t every f!ght.......but thats bi*ch sh*t if you scared to get hit stop boxing or move back down to lightweights.........and im a floyd mayweather fan....but fu*k that......theres a big difference between good defense and running away
To be honest light weights hit alot more then heavy weights and faster on average so if you wanted to do that hit and run sh*t it would have to be in a heavy weight division.
 11 years ago '05        #31
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
i think we all know that..........but the n*gga was runnin away........if you swim you get wet........if you box you get punched...........
lol I like that, I got to use that.
 11 years ago '06        #32
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i was extremely disappointed in this f!ght and will definitely NOT pay to see the next one. I should have just downloaded this one of of boxden the next day. :(
 11 years ago '06        #33
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
fu*k it it's just $60 dollars... I'm watching it.
 05-12-2007, 04:13 PM         #34
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
no you dont

as floyd, lennox, tyson and bhop have shown in numerous f!ghts

not many people get to punch floyd (zab did and he didnt like it)
 11 years ago '06        #35
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 worldrecords said:
wow i saw this commin.. jsut a chance for them to get more money.. but i think it was planned and i think Hoya is gonna fuk his a.ss up round 2
:applause: yup.....
 05-12-2007, 04:21 PM         #36
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
no you dont

as floyd, lennox, tyson and bhop have shown in numerous f!ghts

not many people get to punch floyd (zab did and he didnt like it)
I think peoples problem is not with him being defensive, but him flat out being a girl throughout the f!ght.

There's a difference between being a safe, precautious and technical f!ghter ala the likes of Lennox... and running for 12 rounds without making any attempts at offense ala mayweather in his last f!ghts
 05-12-2007, 04:28 PM         #37
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I think peoples problem is not with him being defensive, but him flat out being a girl throughout the f!ght.

There's a difference between being a safe, precautious and technical f!ghter ala the likes of Lennox... and running for 12 rounds without making any attempts at offense ala mayweather in his last f!ghts

i hear you on that but mayweather uses his speed to stick n move

its not a spectacle we want to see but its effective 38-0

nobody wants to get hit
 11 years ago '04        #38
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Folks saying Oscar should have won obviously do not know a damn thing about boxing.

Mayweather said it best, "you don't score by pressuring... you score by offense and defense."
 11 years ago '06        #39
jhicks 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 32 32
HAHA oscar lost. and you simps (simple a.ss fools for the slow folks) that think he won the f!ght still cant get of the man's piece,if he deserved the win for havin about a 20% point difference in every punch category and for makin all his friends and d*ckriders in the crowd get up and cheer for slappin mayweather in his side,then damn my a.ss should be a boxer too. being a defensive f!ghter doesnt mean you go out and attack,you protect yourself and you wait and choose the right time to attack. only way split decision happens is golden boy promotions. oscar can't really think he won, he threw more and landed less,it wasnt the best f!ght and floyd didnt "whoop" his a.ss like he said he would,but he didnt get hit and he hit oscar.point blank thats it.

Last edited by jhicks; 05-12-2007 at 04:37 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #40
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
i hope it does happen again, i forgot to place my bet online last f!ght, coulda been up 4bills. ill get it on the re-match, floyd aint losin. this ones easy money.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago