May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
6760 pageviews
127 comments

Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya

At a post-f!ght press conference in New York on Thursday, Floyd Mayweather Jr. said that he's waiting for Oscar De La Hoya to call for a rematch. Mayweather who before the f!ght said it was his last f!ght and then he'd retire, is now hinting that he is willing to go on. In fact Mayweather is waiting for De La Hoya to call for a rematch.

"We had a good f!ght," Mayweather said, adding: "I think that number two would be even better, because we can f!ght toe-to-toe. :rolleyes: And I really have nothing else to prove in this sport."

In regards to a rematch with De La Hoya, Mayweather said: "He wants to talk about part two, he can call me,"adding: "I say there's pride involved. If he tells all you guys he won't come back and f!ght again, he'll come back and f!ght me again. That's it."

Mayweather confirmed he made $25 million to $30 million on his f!ght with De La Hoya.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.doghouseboxing .. /dhb051107.htm

:applause: I hope it goes through, and hopefully Mayweather will actually f!ght now.

127 comments for "May 12 - Mayweather WANTS Rematch With De La Hoya"

05-12-2007, 01:57 PM         #2
JAVI. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said hes waiting for oscar to ask ofr a rematch....oscar shoulda one the last f!ght..i wouldnt mind seein them go at it again though
 11 years ago '04        #3
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
Just Wow...setup
 05-12-2007, 01:58 PM         #4
choclit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres gonna be a rematch, mos def. promoters, las vegas, tv programs, all that sh*t: they all wanna milk this as much as possible......
 11 years ago '05        #5
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
wow i saw this commin.. jsut a chance for them to get more money.. but i think it was planned and i think Hoya is gonna fuk his a.ss up round 2
 11 years ago '04        #6
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
That f!ght was garbage. Floyd stayed away although he talked about whooping his tail all week and then wouldn't go toe to toe. I hate Oscar but he shoulda won that last one. He did enough to win the early rounds and split some of the later ones. I definitely won't spend another $55 on the next one.
 11 years ago '05        #7
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
The f!ght was a complete let down from the mega fu*king hype it got with that 24/7 bullsh*t....Maybe next time we'll get what we all wanted a knock down or a TKO from either guy-
 11 years ago '06        #8
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
 G_M_D said:
The f!ght was a complete let down from the mega fu*king hype it got with that 24/7 bullsh*t....Maybe next time we'll get what we all wanted a knock down or a TKO from either guy-
That's cuz Mayweather kept retreating. Call me what you want, I dont give a sh*t, but Oscar kept chasing him and Mayweather kept "boxing." Floyd didn't do sh*t he said he was gonna do. Sure, Floyd "won" but Oscar WAS the f!ght.
 11 years ago '04        #9
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
cant wait for the hype with no delivery.....
 11 years ago '05        #10
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
^^^Agree to that sh*t, but again if there isn't a tko or a knockdown during the second f!ght the sh*t is gonna be a let down so...
 11 years ago '07        #11
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1871 1871
How Can You Ask For A Rematch When You Didn't Even Box In The First f!ght. I Dont Know About You But I Dont Call Running Around The Ring, And Maybe Hitting Oscar With A Punch Every 3 Rounds A Boxing Match.
 11 years ago '06        #12
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
the first f!ght was a good match, but i think this rematch will just be a brawl, floyds taking some tips, hes done with the sport, he doesnt really care to lose now especially if he makes another EASY 30 MIL, i mean id fu*k up my flawless record for 30+ mill, i cant wait if this happens.
 05-12-2007, 02:31 PM         #13
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would be a good thing for them to f!ght again...but it would b the same result and the same type of f!ght...maybe worse for Oscar....personally I would rather see him f!ght Shane Mosley and/or Miguel Cotto
 05-12-2007, 02:32 PM         #14
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oscar got hands but mayweather just have hands and speed but part 2 would be off the chain 25 to 30 million i wanna become a boxer lol
 05-12-2007, 02:36 PM         #15
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A rematch is very important if it happens, especially for boxing.

If Mayweather stays on his backfoot again all night it'll be another let down. If he puts pressure on DLH it'll be a great battle.

I'm not saying brawlers are the best f!ghters, but boxing is in a slump now, and the f!ght would have to be a full on battle to regain some of the old fans who've lost interest.

You have to look at it from a non-fan stand point, they turn on the last f!ght and watch the socalled best boxer in the world run away for 12 round, it doesn't reflect good on boxing
 11 years ago '06        #16
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
If n*ggas goin to down Floyd from retreating and dancing around the ring, they gotta discredit Ali in the same breath
 11 years ago '04        #17
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
Yeah if de la hoya would have kept up wit his left jab he would have had a better chance. If Mayweather wins the rematch, i want to see him go up against Mosley. Now that would be a better f!ght. Cuz honestly, mayweather really hasn't fought anybody like DLH has. Zab? Gatti? Whatever. Zab lost to Corey Spinks b4. So what is that tellin u? When mayweather f!ghts the caliber f!ghters that dlh has, then i'll believe he's the best out now.
 11 years ago '04        #18
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 499 499
A rematch was already in the works I believe. The first f!ght was so hyped up, and it wasn't even at the caliber everyone thought it would be. Floyd wasn't doing sh*t, and De La Hoya was holding back also. Basically, it was a huge payday for both of them, and now they have to give the fans a real f!ght to make up for that bullsh*t they called a f!ght. The second f!ght they will both probably just go all out and see who can give and take the punches. Can't wait for it! But if the rematch doesn't happen for some reason, then I want to see Mayweather f!ght someone like Cotto, or Hatton.

Last edited by KnightOfTears; 05-12-2007 at 02:59 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #19
Young Ive 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 0 0
go for it
 11 years ago '05        #20
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 9838 9838
ppl fail to realize that Floyd was using his speed against Oscar. Yea Oscar was landing some punches but the punches that Floyd threw actually landed. Oscar was throwing ish and praying that is landed. If you have speed, and in Floyd's case he does, you use it. Many of us are no where old enough , maybe, to have seen the Foreman vs Ali f!ght. But if you saw that f!ght the majority of this f!ght immulated it. Foreman punched himself out in the early rounds and Ali came alive later. Floyd was winding Oscar. Maybe it would be a good look for boxing if there was a rematch but ummmmmmmm either way FLoyd got paid, game over!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy