RIP Halo 3 Beta (See You Again In September)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2007, 12:42 PM         #321
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
nah i mean...thats just my opinion, not even tryna start that battle in this thread...iam not even that type of individual to bash one good game against another...like some kids gotta justify gears being better than halo or vice versa...i dont give a fu*k i love all games...so if sh*ts good i rep...this beta is pretty dope, iam looking forward to the finished product
I know. I enjoy both games as well. Both offer the best multi-player around right now.
 11 years ago '05        #322
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 T.O.N.Y said:
nah i mean...thats just my opinion, not even tryna start that battle in this thread...iam not even that type of individual to bash one good game against another...like some kids gotta justify gears being better than halo or vice versa...i dont give a fu*k i love all games...so if sh*ts good i rep...this beta is pretty dope, iam looking forward to the finished product
:iagree:
 05-17-2007, 12:44 PM         #323
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody online now?
 11 years ago '05        #324
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 luda06 said:
Anybody online now?
im bout to get on soon, hit me up MVPlayer7
 11 years ago '04        #325
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
im bout to hop on gt= daconcept973
 11 years ago '04        #326
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
if yall want to win you need to hit me up

TONYMANN
 05-17-2007, 01:04 PM         #327
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
I know. I enjoy both games as well. Both offer the best multi-player around right now.
NO

gears sucks.. admit it
 05-17-2007, 01:08 PM         #328
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight I got yall.

I just had a monster game, I should upload this footage.
 05-17-2007, 01:10 PM         #329
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo Kyhos or whatever ur name is, pardon me.

Halo 3 has no auto aim. Dual wielding is still powerful, but only useful indoors.

Using the sniper rifle is going to take some skill. The Spartan Laser on the other hand is about the same, but it has a blast radius. Man that weapon is fly as hell.
 05-17-2007, 01:20 PM         #330
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ gears taking skill

gears is the least skilled game out
you must not play very much to not know it takes skill to use torque and sniper. you dont need none at all in halo. its mad easy to snipe some one. even in gears it takes little skill to use your shotty and run up on people at the right time. halo is wack ADMIT IT
 11 years ago '04        #331
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
Gears is wack.. \people just run around with shotguns and blast
 05-17-2007, 01:38 PM         #332
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
NO

gears sucks.. admit it

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #333
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2427 2427
 paris playa69 said:
it just said mine expired or is currently unavailable to... maybe they're fixing something
go back to the crackdown main menu

then go to downloadable content section

select halo 3 beta

now as soon as you select "play halo 3 beta" hold up on the d pad and the A button

keep holding it until it you get a message that says "maintenance utility drive was cleared"

doing that will allow you keep playing the beta.

i had the same problem last night and doing that worked for me.
 05-17-2007, 02:01 PM         #334
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gears is tough with the tourqe, but the sniper has a big a.ss aiming reticle. As long as it's red, it's an automatic connect. That's just as bad as the auto aim in halo 2. You can sweep snipe on GOW.

Aslo Gears forces you to play one particular style. That gets old extremely fast.
 05-17-2007, 02:19 PM         #335
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Gears is tough with the tourqe, but the sniper has a big a.ss aiming reticle. As long as it's red, it's an automatic connect. That's just as bad as the auto aim in halo 2. You can sweep snipe on GOW.

Aslo Gears forces you to play one particular style. That gets old extremely fast.
compared to the Halo 3 sniper rifle that shoots out bullets like its a machine gun?

dont even bother comparing the 2.....because both games have stuff that need to be changed. Both games do certain things extremely well.

Apples and Oranges.
 05-17-2007, 02:21 PM         #336
Nutty2003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like there's 54,000 people playing it right now
 11 years ago '05        #337
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
me, luda, show and t.o.n.y had 1 bomb on LOCK for 2 different matches

other team never even had a chance, they was running around like chickens with their heads cut off
 05-17-2007, 02:32 PM         #338
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
me, luda, show and t.o.n.y had 1 bomb on LOCK for 2 different matches

other team never even had a chance, they was running around like chickens with their heads cut off
yessir, that was some good stuff, iam startin to get a hold of this halo sh*t...halo2 nerds beware
 11 years ago '04        #339
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,655 | Props total: 15114 15114
 T.O.N.Y said:
i agree...gears def. takes more skill...i barely played halo/halo 2 besides at friends houses who owned an xbox...n i jumped on this sh*t last night and had like 20 k!lls in my 2nd match
Your whole "i had 20 k!lls in my 2nd match" arguement is basically useless and really doesn't support that GoW takes more skill.

GoW has 4 people you can k!ll. Hence why the k!lls are low (unless your on a roll) in that game. Does that really mean GoW you need more skills? No. There's just less people around to k!ll.

Halo however has 8-15 other people you can k!ll. It's constant action. Respawning. And a great majority of the matches last atleast 10-15mins. So lets see, 10-15min minimum matches, respawning, 8-15 other people to k!ll ofcourse your going to rack up k!lls.

Halo is more of a fast paced game where you need to be on your toes at all times dartin ya eyes all over the screen. GoW isn't. You don't need to worry about some dude droppin or jumpin 25ft in the air blastin you with the sniper.
 05-17-2007, 03:07 PM         #340
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
compared to the Halo 3 sniper rifle that shoots out bullets like its a machine gun?

dont even bother comparing the 2.....because both games have stuff that need to be changed. Both games do certain things extremely well.

Apples and Oranges.
finally agree on something that this nerdy bi*ch said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago